PDA

View Full Version : Bob Thuggins to West Virginia???????????

KChiefs1
04-26-2006, 02:48 PM
http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=3483766

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2006, 02:50 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

That would be priceless.....ROFL

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 02:53 PM

DJJasonp
04-26-2006, 02:53 PM
I did hear that Az Hakim is his agent! :)

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 03:00 PM
i read this yesterday on Kusports.com They better get Thuggy Bear to sign his contract... heh.

tk13
04-26-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't know why WVU would do that... yeah he's an alum or whatever but I'm not sure they don't have a better coach now in Beilein.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 03:13 PM
I don't know why WVU would do that... yeah he's an alum or whatever but I'm not sure they don't have a better coach now in Beilein.
Beilein is going to NCSU.

CoMoChief
04-26-2006, 03:14 PM
wow thatd be funny not gonna happen though.

tk13
04-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Beilein is going to NCSU.
Ooooh, I must have missed that. Then there probably is some truth to this. Not that Huggins will take it but I'm sure they'll try to throw a nice offer at him.

Brock
04-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I hope it's not true, but I'd have to laugh my ass off.

leviw
04-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Not even K-State fans are this unlucky...

.....are they?

CoMoChief
04-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Hahahaha I still cant stop laughing about this if this is true. All the hype with how good KSU could be in a couple seasons and such would just go down the drain. Every KSU fan was getting wet in their panties over this and now it could be all gone.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 03:30 PM
He has turned down WVU before. I'm not worried at all about this, just another message board turned Kevin Kietzman rumor.

SquirrellyBastard
04-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Huggins would be wrote off as the biggest traitor in NCAA history. He would get eaten alive. He's not that stupid.

I hope..

leviw
04-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Huggins would be wrote off as the biggest traitor in NCAA history. He would get eaten alive. He's not that stupid.

I hope..

Roy went home.

Why can't Bob?

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Roy went home.

Why can't Bob?

I said the same thing about Roy, He turned them down before, he will stay.

SquirrellyBastard
04-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Roy went home.

Why can't Bob?

Roy's a douche...enough said.

leviw
04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Roy's a douche...enough said.

Great analysis. :rolleyes:

Why would he get eaten alive? By who? This wouldn't even be mentioned before the first commercial on Sportscenter.

Add something to this if you're going to participate.

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
what is the deal with Thuggy Bear's contract... did he just have an oral agreement to coach KSUck?

If KSUck's athletic dept didnt do their job to square their coach away, they should all be fired. Why would he NOT have a contract signed after being there for a month or so. Makes no sense, but is completely hilarious.

I so hope this happens... not because Im concerned about KSUck getting good, but for pure entertainment value. I bet WilliamtheIrish's head would explode.

hawkchief
04-26-2006, 03:46 PM
Here are some reasons not to compare Huggy's situation to Roy Williams'.

Roy was revered by his alma mater. The same can't be said for THuggy. Even though he is KSU fans' savior, and for sure, many WVU fans want him back. there are also many on the WVU board that rue the thought of him coaching their program due to his character (or lack thereof). This will be interesting as Huggy has every reason to want to go (his alma mater, easier recruting etc.) , but he might not be welcome. Says a lot about a mans' character, who has winning credentials, yet may not be welcome to return to his roots.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 03:50 PM
WOW, a shady past record for a coach who has yet to sign a contract after being on the job for 30 days ?

You want to know what fishy is ......... look no farther.

leviw
04-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Here are some reasons not to compare Huggy's situation to Roy Williams'.

Roy was revered by his alma mater. The same can't be said for THuggy. Even though he is KSU fans' savior, and for sure, many WVU fans want him back. there are also many on the WVU board that rue the thought of him coaching their program due to his character (or lack thereof). This will be interesting as Huggy has every reason to want to go (his alma mater, easier recruting etc.) , but he might not be welcome. Says a lot about a mans' character, who has winning credentials, yet may not be welcome to return to his roots.

It's not comparable to Roy. For a lot of reasons. But that wasn't my point. My point was: Home has a lot of pull.

I'd put a nice wager on this not happening, though.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 03:53 PM
William the Irish will have to go into his bomb shelter for about 3 years if this is true.

arrowheadnation
04-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Radio stations in both WV and NC are reporting that WVU's Beilein has been hired by NCSU.

I also just read that OJ Mayo was born in.....uh....where?.....WEST VIRGINIA.

SQUIRM GRAPES.....SQUIRM!!!!

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Radio stations in both WV and NC are reporting that WVU's Beilein has been hired by NCSU.

If you even mention WVU in Huntington, WV (Where OJ Mayo is from), you are liable to get your ass kicked.

ChiTown
04-26-2006, 04:07 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh, this is too funny

Maybe you all would believe this too. lmfao

Huggy's Cuz (http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1130577650/Scare_Tactics_-_Mutated_Rat_Boy)

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 04:08 PM
ROY and these other scrubs are the only people who actually believe this.

Skip is too old and wise to fall for this sort of thing.

htismaqe
04-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Why are KU fans so whiney about this?

Even WITH Huggins, you're still KANSAS BASKETBALL.

I've never seen a bunch of fans that SHOULD be supremely confident act like they have 2" dicks...

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:16 PM

I've never seen a bunch of fans that SHOULD be supremely confident act like they have 2" dicks...

Who's whining?

The football rivalry is evening out. Only seems right that the basketball rivalry would do the same.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the good old days, when it was KU, K-State, and 6 other teams (now 10). Of course that was quite a long time ago.

Football is evening out as well, but I think KU's football program is in some serious shit.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Looks like the first domino of this rumor hasn't even fallen yet.

Beilein-N.C. State deal may not happen
Story Tools: XML
Print Email Blog This
Jeff Goodman / FOXSports.com
Posted: 11 minutes ago

Rick Barnes. John Calipari. Even Steve Lavin turned down N.C. State athletic director Lee Fowler.

The speculation continues to swirl that West Virginia coach John Beilein is headed to N.C. State, but sources close to the situation maintain this deal may not get done because of Beilein's hefty $3 million buyout.

In fact, one source said that Beilein and N.C. State won't happen.

"The buyout is incredible," the source said. "I think he wanted to do it, but couldn't."

Another source said that there's a chance that the two sides could still work out the financial terms.

We're not so certain Beilein is the perfect fit at N.C. State, anyway. Wolfpack fans were critical of former coach Herb Sendek because of his low-key personality and his methodical, Princeton-style offense.

Beilein isn't all that different so it probably wouldn't have taken fans in Raleigh long to sour on the same guy who has taken West Virginia to the Elite Eight and Sweet 16 over the past two seasons.

This job search has been crazy ever since Herb Sendek bolted for peace of mind and a fresh start in Tempe on April 1 at Arizona State.

It's been one name after the next. Barnes, Calipari and Lavin each turned it down. Wisconsin's Bo Ryan wasn't interested.

Now Fowler may have to go down his list to Tier B, which could include guys like former Wolfpack player and current Fordham coach Derek Whittenburg or Winthrop coach Gregg Marshall. Miami head coach Frank Haith, who is a North Carolina native, may get a look.

But with the way this search has gone, it could be just about anyone.

As the search goes on, the natives in Raleigh are getting restless and unruly.

However, former N.C. State coach and AD Les Robinson believes that Fowler needs to be methodical and not make any rash decisions.

"Time is of no essence," said Robinson, now the AD at The Citadel. "You've got to find the right guy. I don't care if it's July. One of the great hires ever was in July when CM Newton hired Rick Pitino at Kentucky."

"An AD should never be pressured by the fans, alumni or the media," added Robinson. "He (Fowler) needs to take his time and find the right fit. He needs to forget what everyone is saying and find the right guy."

It may not be long before N.C. State fans realize the right guy just may have been the one who was calls Tempe home now.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:23 PM
ROY and these other scrubs are the only people who actually believe this.

Skip is too old and wise to fall for this sort of thing.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I could care less about who you hire, really. You could go after Roy Williams for that matter. Anybody. I don't care, you will still be KSU. Not KU. You could even build a great program with ThuggyBear, it's still KSU.

As for Huggins..... if he stays, great, if he leaves, that's an embarassment on KSU for not getting his contract signed . Of course, he could leave then too.... that would piss off a bunch of kittens in kitty land.

As for the rumor...it's just that. A rumor.

Best of luck to returning your team from PussyCats to Wildcats. :p

Please discuss amongst yourselves, I gotta go mow the yard.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the good old days, when it was KU, K-State, and 6 other teams (now 10). Of course that was quite a long time ago.

Football is evening out as well, but I think KU's football program is in some serious shit.

Well said....... plus KU football is in serious doo da......

I just hope the BB program gets a minor slap on the hands.

htismaqe
04-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Who's whining?

The football rivalry is evening out. Only seems right that the basketball rivalry would do the same.

Ok, perhaps whining wasn't the correct term.

However, the sheer number of "ooh, ooh, this so funny" posts from KU fans tell me one thing:

They really ARE concerned about Huggins' presence in Manhattan.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Well said....... plus KU football is in serious doo da......

I just hope the BB program gets a minor slap on the hands.
What's funny is the 1988 violations where KU got a post season ban were much less serious than these violations.

The NCAA operates much differently these days...

htismaqe
04-26-2006, 04:27 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I could care less about who you hire, really. You could go after Roy Williams for that matter. Anybody. I don't care, you will still be KSU. Not KU. You could even build a great program with ThuggyBear, it's still KSU.

As for Huggins..... if he stays, great, if he leaves, that's an embarassment on KSU for not getting his contract signed . Of course, he could leave then too.... that would piss off a bunch of kittens in kitty land.

As for the rumor...it's just that. A rumor.

Best of luck to returning your team from PussyCats to Wildcats. :p

Please discuss amongst yourselves, I gotta go mow the yard.

The simple fact that you post things like this tells me you don't REALLY believe what you say.

If you really felt that they are "just KSU" you wouldn't feel the need to defend your program at every turn, you'd ignore them.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:28 PM

Nobody is whiney...... just comments and pestering a few kittens.

We are KANSAS BASKETBALL ...... well said, thanks.

2" dicks ........ boys, boys I tell ya, someday they will grow up.

BTW, how ya feel about Alford standing pat ?

ChiTown
04-26-2006, 04:28 PM
I can assure you ding dong's that there is about as much truth to this rumor as there is with Peyton Manning being traded to the Chiefs straight up for Rich Scanlon.

I can't believe some of you nitwits actually bought this. ROFL

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 04:29 PM
Last year KU fans say: Wow, you guys are recruiting out of the Ivory Coast rec leagues! LOL!

This year KU fans say: Jason Bennett has a long neck, only averaged 12 points a game, and is really only a 4 star instead of a 5 star.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:30 PM
What's funny is the 1988 violations where KU got a post season ban were much less serious than these violations.

The NCAA operates much differently these days...

This is much more serious. The biggest issues are the football program and gils basketball. But after more digging, they foud some other shit on the Men's BB.......

Damn, KSU might win the North by default . :eek:

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:30 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's the thing. As KU fans, we've got to realize that KSU is not just KSU anymore. They're a legit basketball program now. They should be and BETTER BE taken seriously by the Big 12. Huggins is that good and does make that big of an impact. It's not about K-State getting better, it's about Bob Huggins making them better. 180 degrees in six months better.

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 04:31 PM

However, the sheer number of "ooh, ooh, this so funny" posts from KU fans tell me one thing:

eat a dick. as much shit as we got for Roy leaving... and as much shit as we have received for back-to-back 1st choke jobs in NCAA...

If we want to laugh at a potentially devastating situation for KSUck, then we will.

So, kneel before muh baows.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:32 PM
I can assure you ding dong's that there is about as much truth to this rumor as there is with Peyton Manning being traded to the Chiefs straight up for Rich Scanlon.

It's a rumor..... ya know rumors are just people blow'n smoke out their gums like we do here.

Have fun, don't take anything serious.

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:33 PM

Relax, buddy. This scenario had been talked about before Huggins' first press conference at K-State was even over. Trust me, it had been brought up.

The only reason it's being talked about now is because the WVU might come open. Chill out, buddy.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Who's whining?

I read on the :KU: board the other day that KU has a 62-36 edge in football. That's a long way from evening out if those figures are correct. The basketball is even more lopsided.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:34 PM
That's the thing. As KU fans, we've got to realize that KSU is not just KSU anymore. They're a legit basketball program now. They should be and BETTER BE taken seriously by the Big 12. Huggins is that good and does make that big of an impact. It's not about K-State getting better, it's about Bob Huggins making them better. 180 degrees in six months better.

Huggins will make them better........ that's a good thing. I want the B12 teams to be tough. It makes it better for KU and the rest of the league battle tested for the Big Dance.

These 1st round losses SUCK, suck , I tell ya.

ROYC75
04-26-2006, 04:35 PM
I gotta go mow..........catch ya later.

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:36 PM
I read on the :KU: board the other day that KU has a 62-36 edge in football. That's a long way from evening out if those figures are correct. The basketball is even more lopsided.

I'm talking talent-wise. Not the records. That will obviously take awhile.

htismaqe
04-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Nobody is whiney...... just comments and pestering a few kittens.

We are KANSAS BASKETBALL ...... well said, thanks.

2" dicks ........ boys, boys I tell ya, someday they will grow up.

BTW, how ya feel about Alford standing pat ?

Did you hear?

Iowa's President is moving on, and just yesterday AD Bob Bowlsby announced he's on his way to Stanford.

Hopefully, the new AD will want to bring in his own guy and dump Alford.

htismaqe
04-26-2006, 04:38 PM
eat a dick. as much shit as we got for Roy leaving... and as much shit as we have received for back-to-back 1st choke jobs in NCAA...

If we want to laugh at a potentially devastating situation for KSUck, then we will.

Why would you care if they gave you shit about Roy leaving if they're so insignificant?

I take shit from Cyclone fans all the time. I just laugh at them.

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Why would you care if they gave you shit about Roy leaving if they're so insignificant?

I take shit from Cyclone fans all the time. I just laugh at them.

Cuz, Im an asshole, and I laugh at the misfortunes of KSUck and MU.

ChiTown
04-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Relax, buddy. This scenario had been talked about before Huggins' first press conference at K-State was even over. Trust me, it had been brought up.

The only reason it's being talked about now is because the WVU might come open. Chill out, buddy.

Relax? Chill Out?

Hell, I was never worried. This isn't even a remote possibility. That's why I think some of the folks on here are getting worked up for nothing.

Just because it had been brought up by ill-informed people, doesn't give it any more credence. Trust you? No thanks. You might be better off trusting what I say regarding KSU athletics.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 04:42 PM
How is this situation any different from Bobby Knight - TT? Knight was supposed to terrorize the Big 12 and what has he done? I think it is a very similar situation and I expect very similar results.

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Relax? Chill Out?

Hell, I was never worried. This isn't even a remote possibility. That's why I think some of the folks on here are getting worked up for nothing.

Just because it had been brought up by ill-informed people, doesn't give it any more credence. Trust you? No thanks. You might be better off trusting what I say regarding KSU athletics.

No thanks. You're ill-informed.

ChiTown
04-26-2006, 04:50 PM

Based on what?

I know for a fact that Huggins does not have an out clause in his KSU contract for WVU. I know for a fact that Huggins has NO INTEREST in the WVU job. I know for a fact that a contract in the state of Kansas is enforceable if you have been performing the duties of said contract, even if said contract has not been signed by either party.

Thing is, junior, that I know the right people to make an informed statement. You? Well, you don't know shit.

S

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 04:52 PM
This is some priceless stuff here.

Lt me go through it from the beginning:

1) Huggins won't come to Manhattan. Check.

2) He'll never get good players to come to Manhattan. Check.

3) He'll never win in Manhattan. But in case he does win, he's auditioning for a bigger, better gig. (even though it's not in history to move on)
Check.

4) Phlogit.net rumor mill that has been going on since the date of Huggs press conference, gets Toucans running around soiling themselves (levi excepted) thirty days after the contract has been agreed upon.

Check and Priceless.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 04:54 PM

levi, I think Chi took you to task on then original hire. He's pretty plugged in.

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Based on what?

I know for a fact that Huggins does not have an out clause in his KSU contract for WVU. I know for a fact that Huggins has NO INTEREST in the WVU job. I know for a fact that a contract in the state of Kansas is enforceable if you have been performing the duties of said contract, even if said contract has not been signed by either party.

Thing is, junior, that I know the right people to make an informed statement. You? Well, you don't know shit.

S

Look back. I said that I would put a healthy wager that this would never happen. I could give a shit either way. I was just backing up the thread, because this scenario had been talked about by people who are informed before Huggins was even officially announced as coach.

I'm glad you know me and the people I know around here.

leviw
04-26-2006, 04:57 PM
levi, I think Chi took you to task on then original hire. He's pretty plugged in.

I'm glad for that. I do now recall him calling a shot earlier this year on something. Couldn't remember if it was basketball or football, though. Too much going on these last few months. I'm not trying to discredit his word, just wish mine wouldn't get taken out of context.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Ok, III.

KChiefs1
04-26-2006, 05:10 PM
I still haven't seen an explanation about why Thuggins hasn't signed a contract with KSU yet....what's the deal?

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm glad for that. I do now recall him calling a shot earlier this year on something. Couldn't remember if it was basketball or football, though. Too much going on these last few months. I'm not trying to discredit his word, just wish mine wouldn't get taken out of context.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. You're one of 4 persons in this thread had a logical outlook on this .... uh.... story/rumor/urban legend. I envision several opposing fans with their ears pressed to the radio listening with disappointment that Huggs will *sniff* not be leaving.

Tom Light would be proud that he had so many little altar boys over here preaching his word.

Mind where he puts his hands on you fellas.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 05:18 PM
I still haven't seen an explanation about why Thuggins hasn't signed a contract with KSU yet....what's the deal?

Prince's contract wasn't signed until 45 days after his announcement.

What's the big deal?

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Ok, III.

ROFL

ChiefsFire
04-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Prince's contract wasn't signed until 45 days after his announcement.

What's the big deal?
thats kinda the point..no contract yet

and whats to say Huggins hasnt stipulated in this unsigned contract that he wants out if the WVU job comes open??

If its true he turned down the WVU job once..whats to say he will a second time?

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok, III.
I think III is on a worldwide tour or something.

arrowheadnation
04-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Man....it was fun seeing the Grapes squirm for a while. Beilein just released a statement saying he's staying at WVU.

royr17
04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
I think III is on a worldwide tour or something.

No Tour, just been busy tryin to find a job.

You'll see me quite a bit on the planet Saturday and Sunday but as of now I have no time for the planet.

Bootlegged
04-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Based on what?

S

I thought you went away - one Bob Huggins rumor and they change company policy?

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Man....it was fun seeing the Grapes squirm for a while. Beilein just released a statement saying he's staying at WVU.

Hello irony.

There were four people in this thread who knew exactly what they were talking about and 10 Toucan Sams running their alligator mouths in an attempt to make a snopes rumor a reality.

Tom Light touched you didn't he?

Klown

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:24 PM
what is the deal with Thuggy Bear's contract... did he just have an oral agreement to coach KSUck?

If KSUck's athletic dept didnt do their job to square their coach away, they should all be fired. Why would he NOT have a contract signed after being there for a month or so. Makes no sense, but is completely hilarious.

I so hope this happens... not because Im concerned about KSUck getting good, but for pure entertainment value. I bet WilliamtheIrish's head would explode.

I'm going to let you off the hook. I like the name you gave your daughter.

However, since you seem to be Phlogit.net clone, I want you to go back to that board and post a question:

How many days was it between the time Self was introduced and the time he signed his official contract?

[R. Lee Ermey]Get moving fatbody!!! [/Ermey]

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:26 PM

ROFL

I have watched the gran mal seizures of little hoax fans all throughout this thread. It's been the highlight of my week.

Please come back so I can ridicule you more.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:30 PM

Parker laying the wood to KU fans..... And all the little f*ckwits ran like cockroaches when the lights come on.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:32 PM

Parker walloping Toucans with the big stick again. OUTSTANDING!!!

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:37 PM

Dude, your raisins drew back up inside your belly the second you discovered that the second rate rumor you took as real, was false.

Print up the shirts...

Front: "He's gone!!"

Back: "OOPS!!"

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:38 PM

translation:

Tap out.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm going to bump this thread till Huggy's liver turns to cardboard.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I see you have your alligator mouth in full fast forward. It's going to be a pleasure thumping Huggins and ridiculing you.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 06:57 PM
ROFL

William, next time your in town, the beers are on me. All of em.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:57 PM
I see you have your alligator mouth in full fast forward. It's going to be a pleasure thumping Huggins and ridiculing you.

Well look what the cat dragged in. It's good that you have enough experience in life that you didn't open your trap door too much in this thread.

It would have been another priceless beat down.

You should neg rep yourself for even thinking a rumor from Tigerboard could be true.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:59 PM
This should make a few brain cells collide:

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 07:28 PM
ROFL

William, next time your in town, the beers are on me. All of em.

Saully, I don't drink alcohol anymore. However, you can buy an O'doul's. It tastes like beer and leaves me without the morning hangover.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Well look what the cat dragged in. It's good that you have enough experience in life that you didn't open your trap door too much in this thread.

It would have been another priceless beat down.

You should neg rep yourself for even thinking a rumor from Tigerboard could be true.
That's twice in three days for the MUrons.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
That's twice in three days for the MUrons.

I'd hold their feet to the fire but after all..... they are from Mizzouri.

Hell I cross the state line into MUtville to work every day and once a month I get a letter from the Jeff City thanking me for temporarily upping the collective IQ of the entire state.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 07:53 PM
I'd hold their feet to the fire but after all..... they are from Mizzouri.

Hell I cross the state line into MUtville to work every day and once a month I get a letter from the Jeff City thanking me for temporarily upping the collective IQ of the entire state.
When you cross that line you raise the IQ of BOTH states.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 07:54 PM
When you cross that line you raise the IQ of BOTH states.

ROFL

leviw
04-26-2006, 08:56 PM

ROFL

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 09:01 PM
ROFL
I wonder if Huggins is aware there are no sales of liquor on Sunday in Manhattan?

leviw
04-26-2006, 09:03 PM
I wonder if Huggins is aware there are no sales of liquor on Sunday in Manhattan?

He'll drive to Topeka like everyone else....

....then drive home.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 09:10 PM
He'll drive to Topeka like everyone else....

....then drive home.
They have Sunday liquor in Topeka?

leviw
04-26-2006, 09:11 PM

I think so. Pretty sure it passed last year.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 09:14 PM
:toast:

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 09:16 PM
:toast:
Maybe in clubs but not liquor stores. That is state law.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Maybe in clubs but not liquor stores. That is state law.
Nope. There are liquor stores open here on Sunday. Not all of them, only the bigger ones. Some of the smaller ones choose to close just because of lack of business.

CoMoChief
04-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Saully, I don't drink alcohol anymore. However, you can buy an O'doul's. It tastes like beer and leaves me without the morning hangover.

Pussy.

leviw
04-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Nope. There are liquor stores open here on Sunday. Not all of them, only the bigger ones.

Ha. Stopped by KSUfans. Saw you and Martin talking about me. That's cool he's over there. He's not holding back much either. He's a good dude.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Pussy.

Because I don't drink I'm a pussy?

I'm crushed.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Ha. Stopped by KSUfans. Saw you and Martin talking about me. That's cool he's over there. He's not holding back much either. He's a good dude.
He's got good connections, it seems.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 09:35 PM

That guy is great. He's got some good sources it seems.

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 09:36 PM
I love all you guys... except for YOU.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2006, 09:37 PM
It seems every K-State thread now goes for 100+ replies. That's a welcome, entertaining change.

Now if we could only get Skip to start them, they might go off for 500+....

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 09:37 PM
Because I don't drink I'm a pussy?

I'm crushed.
You're a dork too.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 09:39 PM
You're a dork too.

Ouch!!

You're not going to 'that's rep' him too?

dr00d
04-26-2006, 09:52 PM
LOL, all the KU and MU fans are getting excited...(it's because they are so scared)

Too bad it isn't true, eh?

leviw
04-26-2006, 09:57 PM

He's been killing everyone else on the beat this year. It hasn't even been close.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 10:03 PM
LOL, all the KU and MU fans are getting excited...(it's because they are so scared)

Too bad it isn't true, eh?
Hey, Junior, here are some numbers you need to have burned into your brain. I'm going to burn them into your underdeveloped brain tissue. They are 171-89. That represents the lead in all time wins KU holds over KSUck. Your team will have to win every game for the next 41 years for you to catch up. Shut the f*ck up!!!!

dr00d
04-26-2006, 10:04 PM
great, get some new schtick because the past doesn't much matter in football anymore...do you think it will take long to turn it around in basketball either? I think not.

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Come on, everyone knows this would have been fricking HILARIOUS, if this had happened. well, not everyone... but it sure would have been classic entertainment.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 10:09 PM
great, get some new schtick because the past doesn't much matter in football anymore...do you think it will take long to turn it around in basketball either? I think not.
I think we'll bounce Huggins around just like we do Bobby Knight. You got nothing but a big mouth.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Come on, everyone knows this would have been fricking HILARIOUS, if this had happened. well, not everyone... but it sure would have been classic entertainment.

In the words of George Bush, I'd have gone "nukular."

cdcox
04-26-2006, 10:37 PM

You're definitely a hardcore KSU fan.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 10:42 PM
You're definitely a hardcore KSU fan.
.......with a matching IQ.

ChiTown
04-26-2006, 10:42 PM
I thought you went away - one Bob Huggins rumor and they change company policy?

No, we came to an understanding.

I'm staying in Wichita, and they have decided to stop being a bunch of cocksuckers. Other than that, it's business as usual.
:)

dr00d
04-26-2006, 10:52 PM
You got nothing but a big mouth.

that's pretty ironic....I think 90 percent of the board would say the same thing about you.

HTH.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
that's pretty ironic....I think 90 percent of the board would say the same thing about you.

HTH.
171-89

leviw
04-26-2006, 11:01 PM

HTH.

Skip will eat you, too.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 11:06 PM

HTH.
Turn on your rep you cowardly punk!!!

dr00d
04-27-2006, 12:39 AM
Turn on your rep you cowardly punk!!!

LOL...hilarious...is this second grade? why do you make such a damn deal about rep anyways (and I told you before, I didn't turn it off, I could care less if you death repped me to hell).

Ultra Peanut
04-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Bob Thuggins to West Virginia???????????Hello, and welcome to five years ago.

Saulbadguy
04-27-2006, 06:40 AM
No, we came to an understanding.

I'm staying in Wichita, and they have decided to stop being a bunch of one who sucks the peniss. Other than that, it's business as usual.
:)
Awesome.

ROYC75
04-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Hello, and welcome to five years ago.

True, but with the media and people who like to speculate, this shit never dies, it just recycles.

Nice to see Thuggy has his feet cemented in Manhattan. :clap:

dr00d
04-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Nice to see Thuggy has his feet cemented in Manhattan. :clap:

Me too.

It is also nice to see so much interest in KSU sports from other fans :D

WilliamTheIrish
04-28-2006, 04:45 PM

This post was so incredibly stupid I had to bump it to the top.

SQUIRM!!!!