PDA

View Full Version : Thank YOU Kansas City

MarcBulger
04-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Today I watched a native Kansas Citian Albert Pujols double down the line (Book will say single) to help the Cardinals sweep your cousins the Pirates. Izzy gave up the tying HR in the top of the ninth. Pujols connected for a game winning single in the bottom of the Ninth. I am here at the Drury Inn using their free itnernet. Boy being on the road sure is boring. However there is a nurse convintion here and there are some serios lookers. I have introduced myself and have a date to take a nurse to the movies. Just joking I am married, and my wife is with me. Damn the luck those nurses look gooooooood.

Phobia
04-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Welcome back kcnut.

SPchief
04-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Today I watched a native Kansas Citian Albert Pujols double down the line (Book will say single) to help the Cardinals sweep your cousins the Pirates. Izzy gave up the tying HR in the top of the ninth. Pujols connected for a game winning single in the bottom of the Ninth. I am here at the Drury Inn using their free itnernet. Boy being on the road sure is boring. However there is a nurse convintion here and there are some serios lookers. I have introduced myself and have a date to take a nurse to the movies. Just joking I am married, and my wife is with me. Damn the luck those nurses look gooooooood.

what??

nychief
04-26-2006, 06:20 PM

you are shitcanned, aren't you?

Sully
04-26-2006, 06:21 PM
He's not native to KC. He just went to high school in the area.
It'd be like me called Mark McGwire a native St Loser.

Mr. Laz
04-26-2006, 06:22 PM
i see that marc is just as irritating in the regular forum as he is in DC.

shaneo69
04-26-2006, 06:56 PM
I remember how proud I felt when Albert announced that he would play for his native Kansas City in the World Baseball Classic.

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Albert's one in a million for sho'

WilliamTheIrish
04-26-2006, 07:00 PM
I am here at the Drury Inn using their free itnernet. ... .

You better get to cleaning the rooms before Apu at the front desk catches you using a customer's computer.

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 07:29 PM
1. Al lived in the Independence school district, not Kansas City.
2. He and I graduated from the same high school; Fort Osage.
3. The nurse sitting approx. 10 feet away from me is vastly superior to the nurses you are looking at.

burt
04-26-2006, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=4th and Long]
QUOTE]

And yet....you can type.....and spel.......wow.....

big nasty kcnut
04-26-2006, 07:32 PM
MarcBulger The gimp is here.

Count Zarth
04-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey Marc, are you ready for the Chiefs to rape your Rams this year?

We OWN you guys!

4th and Long
[QUOTE=4th and Long]
QUOTE]

And yet....you can type.....and spel.......wow.....
Amazingly I can type, spell, and properly use spacing between words much better than you. I also know how to use the quote function better than you do. :D

SPchief
you tell him kcnut.

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 07:35 PM
3. The nurse sitting approx. 10 feet away from me is vastly superior to the nurses you are looking at.
Pics? I like nurses.

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Pics? I like nurses.
Sure thing. Hang on a second.

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Skip? She wants to know if you prefer:

A. Street clothes.
B. A swim suit, or
C. Lingerie.

burt
04-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Amazingly I can type, spell, and properly use spacing between words much better than you. I also know how to use the quote function better than you do. :D

......yet you don't get punctuation used to seem conversational....nor the humor of obviously mispelled words.......education isn't quite what it was.....

This isn't an essay, it's a conversation!!!

:D backatcha!

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
......yet you don't get punctuation used to seem conversational....nor the humor of obviously mispelled words.......education isn't quite what it was.....

This isn't an essay, it's a conversation!!!

:D backatcha!
How's that whole double naught spy and sixth grade education workin' out for ya, Jethro? :D :p

SPchief
04-26-2006, 07:52 PM
grammer smack is beyond weak.

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 07:55 PM
grammer smack is beyond weak.
You're right. The only thing even more weak than grammar smaque is not knowing when 2 guys are just having fun with each other about grammar. Well that, and not knowing how to spell grammar correctly. :D :p

SPchief
04-26-2006, 07:57 PM
You're right. The only thing even more weak than grammar smaque is not knowing when 2 guys are just having fun with each other about grammar. Well that, and not knowing how to spell grammar correctly. :D :p

It was uh on perpose.

I'll stick with that.

burt
04-26-2006, 08:02 PM
How's that whole double naught spy and sixth grade education workin' out for ya, Jethro? :D :p

Here, let me do this with correct punctuation: I have a college education and a bigger penis than you do. I, however, do not wish to share these great advantages on an Internet Sports Board. I prefer to show pauses, like an actual conversation. I appologize, if this makes you feel uncomfortable and, obviously, consumed with education envy as well as penis envy. Thanks for playing Ft. Osage boy! nlm

.......Jehtro, my ass......... show some personality, not your f***ing movies that eat up the board space......hell, no one really wants to see your damn rubber face anyhow.......

burt
04-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Here, let me do this with correct punctuation: I have a college education and a bigger penis than you do. I, however, do not wish to share these great advantages on an Internet Sports Board. I prefer to show pauses, like an actual conversation. I appologize, if this makes you feel uncomfortable and, obviously, consumed with education envy as well as penis envy. Thanks for playing Ft. Osage boy! nlm

.......Jehtro, my ass......... show some personality, not your f***ing movies that eat up the board space......hell, no one really wants to see your damn rubber face anyhow.......

Yep, he was right, that WAS fun!!!

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 08:13 PM

Yep, he was right, that WAS fun!!!
ROFL

Well hell, that WAS fun. :D

I guess Skip took his meds and went to bed. The hot nurse even changed into some really sexy lingerie too. She got bored waiting for me to take a picture for Skip and now she's dancing for me in the middle of my living room and ... wait a second ...

OK she's dancing this way ...

Getting closer ...

Closer ...

Cloooooooooooser ...

Yeah, ummm, I have to leave now kids. :evil:

burt
04-26-2006, 08:17 PM
ROFL

Well hell, that WAS fun. :D

I guess Skip took his meds and went to bed. The hot nurse even changed into some really sexy lingerie too. She got bored waiting for me to take a picture for Skip and now she's dancing for me in the middle of my living room and ... wait a second ...

OK she's dancing this way ...

Getting closer ...

Closer ...

Cloooooooooooser ...

Yeah, ummm, I have to leave now kids. :evil:

Your point is well taken. You DO have MUCH better things to do(pun intended) than to talk smack with me!!!!

yours truly,
Jethro Bodine :)

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Pujols is just fun to say.

Valiant
04-26-2006, 08:47 PM

What year you did you graduate??? I had only a few classes with him at FO...

4th and Long
04-26-2006, 08:50 PM
What year you did you graduate??? I had only a few classes with him at FO...
1983. I didn't say we had classes together. I said we graduated from the same high school. :D

BigRedChief
04-26-2006, 09:56 PM
True Story:
The coaches at Maple Woods College begged the Royals to come out and see Pujols. He wanted to stay locally. The Royals said that he has no talent to play in the majors. They kept bugging the Royals and they finally sent a scout out. They said his glove was too weak and he needed to change his stance to a more closed one if he wanted to play in the majors. Scout gives report to Herk and they pass on him. But to be fair so did alot of other clubs.

I'm very happy the Cardinals didn't pass. That ball he crushed off Lidge in the playoffs is the hardest hit ball I've ever seen. Much more where that came from.

Dave Lane
04-26-2006, 09:58 PM
you are shitcanned, aren't you?

No this is normal for him.

Dave

Skip Towne
04-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Hey Skip? She wants to know if you prefer:

A. Street clothes.
B. A swim suit, or
C. Lingerie.
Yes