PDA

View Full Version : God Hates You!

pak1983
04-26-2006, 09:25 PM
I dont believe in any god, but this lady, wow! Just ****ing wow!

<center><u><b><i> /i></b></u></center>
<center><embed allowScriptAccess="never" type="application/x-mplayer2" src="http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv" pluginspage="http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/" id="mediaPlayer" name="mediaPlayer" displaysize="4" autosize="-1" bgcolor="..000000" showcontrols="true" showtracker="-1" showdisplay="0" showstatusbar="0" videoborder3d="-1" width="310" height="213" autostart="true" designtimesp="5311" loop="false"></EMBED><br><br>

KCChiefsMan
04-26-2006, 09:33 PM
holding up signs in America that says "Thank God for dead solgiers" is worse than burning the flag and should be punished. I just can't understand these people, I hope they all die in a blazing fury.

DaFace
04-26-2006, 09:37 PM
This crap is just getting out of hand. How the **** can she honestly believe a word that she's saying? :shake:

bishop_74
04-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Nutty...

DaFace
04-26-2006, 09:43 PM
You'd think at some point one of these soldiers would have a relative who's nutty enough to take a sniper rifle to the funeral.

chiefsfaninNC
04-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Someone needs to kill her.

Donger
04-26-2006, 09:47 PM
I'd hit it, repeatedly.

chiefsfaninNC
04-26-2006, 09:49 PM
I'd hit it, repeatedly.

With a baseball bat.

jspchief
04-26-2006, 09:53 PM
I honestly don't know how these sick f*cks have avoided getting boot stomped.

Sooner or later, they're going to protest the wrong funeral, and there's going to be someone like me there that would gladly spend a few days in jail to bust one of these bastards up. I'm just suprised it hasn't happened yet.

Donger
04-26-2006, 09:55 PM
With a baseball bat.

Hell no. I'd let her blow me, just to get all the demons out.

I've got lots of demons.

Fish
04-26-2006, 09:55 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX128/bxp28241.jpg

Halfcan
04-26-2006, 10:07 PM
If they tried that shit around here, someone would shoot them. That is one cazy sick c#nt, that will surely burn in hell.

Bwana
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Someone needs to kill her.

Indeed, what a waste of skin.

KCFalcon59
04-26-2006, 10:47 PM
A little cyanide in their holiday dinner would solve their problem.

Rausch
04-26-2006, 11:08 PM

Not any longer.

Snake bites have become ineffective as well...

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 11:19 PM
I was raised with the precept that men do not hit women. I honestly believe that someone, anyone, needs to cram their fist as far down her throat as possible.

The cult she belongs to is an embarassment to mankind. She has no concept of what God is all about.

Rausch
04-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Oh, and they tried this $#it here in Jefferson City at the funeral of a soldier and were "escourted" away.

Another example of Nazis who deserve "the ovens."

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2006, 11:38 PM
I *almost* feel bad for this bitch...she had no chance as part of Fred Phelps' seed.

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Oh, and they tried this $#it here in Jefferson City at the funeral of a soldier and were "escourted" away.

Another example of Nazis who deserve "the ovens."

IIRC they tried to do the same thing in BA not long ago. There was a group of bikers that blocked them and used their bikes to make enough noise that they couldn't be heard.

Rausch
04-26-2006, 11:43 PM
IIRC they tried to do the same thing in BA not long ago. There was a group of bikers that blocked them and used their bikes to make enough noise that they couldn't be heard.

Apparently the bikers that came here were largely Vietnam vets.

No one threw a punch.

I've never served but I would have loved to have beaten the piss out a few of these douches...

Chiefs Express
04-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Apparently the bikers that came here were largely Vietnam vets.

No one threw a punch.

I've never served but I would have loved to have beaten the piss out a few of these douches...

If any of them ever get it on with those jerks I'd lead the way in raising funds for their defense!!!

Psyko Tek
04-27-2006, 12:27 AM
the worst part is that they get media time

if they are ignored they will go away...

and if they get the sh1t beaten out of them and that also is ignored they will go away faster

who is fundng these nutballs?

Frazod
04-27-2006, 12:40 AM

and if they get the sh1t beaten out of them and that also is ignored they will go away faster

We have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much media. Things that scare us and/or piss us off are good for ratings. That's why these Kansas Taliban f#ckers and the PETA freaks will continue to get the media coverage they don't and have never deserved.

But I'm not buying it. I started to watch the clip with Hannity tearing into the zealot bitch, when it occurred to me - I've seen this interview a hundred times - every time Hannity interviews a nut. He humored her for a couple of minutes, then puffed up with the usual quiet, indignant rage and berated the nut on behalf of All Americans. You go boy. I knew exactly what he was going to say and how he was going to say it, almost word-for-word. It was like listening to the Macarana for the 100th time - once was sufficient.

If Sean and the rest of the media asshats really want to do a public service, they will IGNORE these psychopaths, who will in turn dry up and blow away without the life blood of TV exposure.

But we all know there's no money in that. :shake:

Guru
04-27-2006, 12:46 AM
ROFL

Guru
04-27-2006, 12:49 AM

I have been saying that for years now. Ignore them.

Dunit35
04-27-2006, 02:17 AM
That bitch got owned. I saw them do this to some guy awhile ago.

kcfanXIII
04-27-2006, 04:09 AM
not often do the two aggree on anything. i'm against the war, and think w has made some pretty bad desicions, but this is too far. i'm a liberal and don't think anyone should be censored, but with that freedom comes the responsibility to not pull shit like this. there are other venues to protest, leave the family of these soldiers alone to grieve. just goes to show you, some of the things people will do in the name of religion.

plbrdude
04-27-2006, 07:34 AM
can we start a collection to buy her a plane ticket to iraq. i'm sure we can get her a sign that say's thank allah for dead iraqis. i'd lay a dollar down sayin' she wouldn't make it through the first funeral.
forgive me Lord

htismaqe
04-27-2006, 08:23 AM
This woman was on Mancow this morning.

She's no better than the Muslims we're fighting now.

KCKID58
04-27-2006, 08:23 AM
We should make this lady dinner for jeffery domnher.....

King_Chief_Fan
04-27-2006, 08:27 AM
I dont believe in any god, but this lady, wow! Just ****ing wow!

<I>/i>

It is people like her who cause people to detest religion and cause them not to believe. I am sad that you don't believe in God, but don't let nuts like this lady cause you to choose to not believe. This lady is part of a cult. Their beliefs are not supported or approved by any organzied or main stream Christiian theologies.

Fish
04-27-2006, 09:49 AM
It is people like her who cause people to detest religion and cause them not to believe. I am sad that you don't believe in God, but don't let nuts like this lady cause you to choose to not believe. This lady is part of a cult. Their beliefs are not supported or approved by any organzied or main stream Christiian theologies.

Yeah.... I think that is important to remember... The insane cult these people call a Christian church is actually no such thing.... And their "church" only has 75 or so members, and all but a few are members of this f*cked up family....

I almost feel sorry for these fools, filled with so much hate, yet hiding behind the freedom of religion that has been provided to them by the very people they are protesting.....

But have no fear... they will be judged when the time comes......

htismaqe
04-27-2006, 10:07 AM
We should make this lady dinner for jeffery domnher.....

Dahmer's dead, dude.