PDA

View Full Version : So my birthday turned out pretty good

Der Flöprer
04-26-2006, 11:36 PM
I found some herb. I finally found a place that had an amber beer on tap. I got some booty. Played a little poker. Really one of my better b-days in a while. Happy birthday to everyone who shares 4-26 with me. Personally I think I was 6 days late.

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2006, 11:57 PM
I found some herb. I finally found a place that had an amber beer on tap. I got some booty. Played a little poker. Really one of my better b-days in a while. Happy birthday to everyone who shares 4-26 with me. Personally I think I was 6 days late.

Glad to hear it, man.

Is this your new name, or did you piss off Bob Dole or Parker? ROFL

Der Flöprer
04-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Glad to hear it, man.

Is this your new name, or did you piss off Bob Dole or Parker? ROFL

ROFL yeah I had enough people tell me that I should drop the Chiefs out of my name cause there are so many of them. BTW how did you not get in the tournament? You definately should've been in it.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2006, 12:09 AM
ROFL yeah I had enough people tell me that I should drop the Chiefs out of my name cause there are so many of them. BTW how did you not get in the tournament? You definately should've been in it.

Eh...good question. I don't really know--I think it was a combination of things really, other than several assumed I was already "in" because I had been mentioned, though not nominated, in the thread; then, the last ten or so Logical/Vlad/Jim decided....and he and I have a sort of love-hate relationship (he reminds me of the dad I never had.) Who knows?

I've been crying myself to sleep for the last week, though......;)

:p

Der Flöprer
04-27-2006, 12:11 AM
Eh...good question. I don't really know--I think it was a combination of things really, other than several assumed I was already "in" because I had been mentioned, though not nominated, in the thread; then, the last ten or so Logical/Vlad/Jim decided....and he and I have a sort of love-hate relationship (he reminds me of the dad I never had.) Who knows?

I've been crying myself to sleep for the last week, though......;)

:p

ROFL I'm sure you have. It was a pretty good idea but before they had all the scrubs they thought would be funny in there they should've made sure they had their bases covered on all the regulars. No biggy but I think it's flawed without a couple of guys in there.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2006, 12:16 AM
ROFL I'm sure you have. It was a pretty good idea but before they had all the scrubs they thought would be funny in there they should've made sure they had their bases covered on all the regulars. No biggy but I think it's flawed without a couple of guys in there.

Eh, it's been amusing. I'd have probably been paired with one of the ladies though early....and gotten a KU-like early ass upset anyway. Red or JennyGump would have cleaned my clock.....

morphius
04-27-2006, 12:24 AM
April birthdays are the best :D

Der Flöprer
04-27-2006, 12:27 AM
April birthdays are the best :D

I know an incredible amout of people who were born in April. Something about hot July nights I guess..........

Psyko Tek
04-27-2006, 12:31 AM
I know an incredible amout of people who were born in April. Something about hot July nights I guess..........

well that and tv shows are in reruns...

Der Flöprer
04-27-2006, 12:33 AM

hmm..........I never thought of the nothing else to do option.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2006, 12:35 AM

Psyko Tek....I don't get to watch South Park. Help me out here....

What is Cartman's conception/idea of God, from some episode, I guess? :hmmm:

farmerchief
04-27-2006, 07:02 AM
Red or JennyGump would have cleaned my clock.....

LOL, I had to read this twice, it really started to peak my interest, first time I read it!

Count Alex's Losses
04-27-2006, 07:04 AM
You will burn in hell.

Skip Towne
04-27-2006, 07:26 AM
What was your name before? Who changed it?

JBucc
04-27-2006, 07:27 AM
What was your name before? Who changed it?I don't remember him before either

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2006, 07:40 AM
What was your name before? Who changed it?He was Chiefs420, I think.....the change may have been a request from the sounds of it.

LOL, I had to read this twice, it really started to peak my interest, first time I read it!
Holy crap. A long time member (here nearly as long as me) with 164 posts.....welcome to the Planet! ;)

StcChief
04-27-2006, 08:04 AM

All the best things you need for a birthday... late or not....

Amber Ale or Lager?