PDA

View Full Version : Video of many prospects

KevB
04-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Highlights (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects;_ylt=AtzFfnTuF4uc_SDK2X1D_YxDubYF?rank_type=2)

Video, highly recommend taking a look at some of the players being discussed before forming an opinion.

jiveturkey
04-27-2006, 02:03 PM
AWESOME!!!

You get rep whether you like it or not.

ct
04-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Great link KevB, thanks! I'm offering you some props in the Lounge too.

Tribal Warfare
04-28-2006, 01:02 PM
All of Wimbley's big plays were when the opposing O-line was double teaming Bunkley

Tribal Warfare
05-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Bump this baby up

jspchief
05-06-2006, 09:03 PM
The Hali highlights show him destroying some QBs. He also shows a real motor, takinhg on double teams and never giving up on the play.

jspchief
05-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Watching the Croyle highlights just gets me more excited. he has excellent touch and placement on his throws. Seems like he always hits his guy in stride. Had some nice throws on the run too.

He also has some pretty nice scrambles for a "statue" that's "made of glass".

Bowser
05-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Watching the Croyle highlights just gets me more excited. he has excellent touch and placement on his throws. Seems like he always hits his guy in stride. Had some nice throws on the run too. His accuracy on the intemediate to deep stuff was impressive. Stood in real nice against the blitz a couple of times, too.

He also has some pretty nice scrambles for a "statue" that's "made of glass".

Yeah, he's not quite Grbac, to be sure. We don't need a Ron Mexico in the pocket in this offense, just a guy that can slide around effectively and buy some time to make the throw.

This kid might, MIGHT end up being a steal from this draft a few years down the road. Let him sit behind Trent a couple of years and see how it's donw, while packing on a good 15 pounds of muscle.

Broyle to Webb. I could get used to hearing that.