PDA

View Full Version : Anybody but me hope the Texans pass on Bush?

Coogs
04-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I would love to see some excitement at the beginning of the draft. The Saints on the clock with McCallister as their RB, and Bush still on the board. Could be fun to see the trade scenarios pop up in 15 minutes.

htismaqe
04-28-2006, 02:24 PM
More rumors surfacing about Vince Young to the Texans. They first circulated around the time Kubiak took over and they're starting to come up again...

BigChiefFan
04-28-2006, 02:35 PM
I can see the Jets trading up for Reggie Bush and the Texans still getting their man in Mario Williams. I don't believe, the Houston Texans, ownership wants Vince Young, although, many Houstonians do.

Cave Johnson
04-28-2006, 02:38 PM
I can see the Jets trading up for Reggie Bush and the Texans still getting their man in Mario Williams. I don't believe, the Houston Texans, ownership wants Vince Young, although, many Houstonians do.

Easy with the comma there big fella.

BigChiefFan
04-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Easy with the comma there big fella.It's a typo, but thanks for grading my work. ROFL I guess I don't get an A for punctuation.

htismaqe
04-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Supposedly the Houston Texan OWNERSHIP does want Young. The front office doesn't.

I think ownership has visions of Young jerseys filling the seats and $$$ in their eyes.

BigChiefFan
04-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Supposedly the Houston Texan OWNERSHIP does want Young. The front office doesn't.

I think ownership has visions of Young jerseys filling the seats and $$$ in their eyes.
I saw an interview with Bob McNair and he stated it was between Reggie Bush and Mario Wiliams. Later on, they interviewed Charlie Casserley and he said the same thing. They also interviewed Vince Young and he said he was disappointed by the news. That was today, when I saw all of this.

htismaqe
04-28-2006, 02:56 PM
I saw an interview with Bob McNair and he stated it was between Reggie Bush and Mario Wiliams. Later on, they interviewed Charlie Casserley and he said the same thing. They also interviewed Vince Young and he said he was disappointed by the news. That was today, when I saw all of this.

I know what ownership is saying publically.

I also know what the talking heads that lurk in the shadows are saying...

BigChiefFan
04-28-2006, 03:01 PM
I know what ownership is saying publically.

I also know what the talking heads that lurk in the shadows are saying...
Did you also hear that one of the TEXANS OWNERSHIP questions for new(at the time) head coaching candidates were asked if they could WIN with David Carr? He's a local boy and the public is putting on the pressure. I seriously doubt ownership is willing to give up on Carr, when most agree, that he isn't the problem.

Dunit35
04-28-2006, 03:04 PM
I believe they are making a mistake by not taking D'Brickashaw or Mario.

JBucc
04-28-2006, 03:09 PM
I'd rather they just hurry up and pick their guy so we can get to #20

shaneo69
04-28-2006, 07:00 PM
The Saints picked Deuce with Ricky still there. Could it happen again?

Starbux37
04-28-2006, 07:17 PM
I would love to see some excitement at the beginning of the draft. The Saints on the clock with McCallister as their RB, and Bush still on the board. Could be fun to see the trade scenarios pop up in 15 minutes.

Looks like you got your wish.