PDA

View Full Version : Okay Jets fans at Radio City....

T-post Tom
04-29-2006, 01:19 PM
We get it. You're obnoxious and stupid. You want Reggie Bush but you boo the Texans for giving you hope that your guy might still be available. You boo every selection except the Jets. You're loud and you're proud. Of what...nobody knows. Here's an idea: STFU & STFD. You're just embarassing yourselves and the rest of NFL fans. Okay...back to the draft.

Kudos to the donks. Cutler has the potential of becoming the best QB from this draft. Steve Young and Ron Jaworski (2 guys that know something about NFL QBs) both had Cutler as the # 1 QB. I hate it that the Donks got him. He might be the guy that finally emerges from Elway's shadow. I'm sure Jake the Fake has already demanded a trade.

big nasty kcnut
04-29-2006, 01:34 PM
They are cry baby.

Fire Me Boy!
04-29-2006, 01:39 PM
The thing going for Cutler is he doesn't have to be the guy that follows Elway. He has to be the guy that follows Jake the Fake. That's a LOT less pressure and expectation. I mean, if he can just stay away from throwing left-handed he'll be one step up.

jjjayb
04-29-2006, 03:44 PM
We get it. You're obnoxious and stupid.

Figured that out last year on opening game. They were obnoxious and stupid then. Even when their precious J-E-T-S's got their asses handed to them.