PDA

View Full Version : Q&A WITH QB BRODIE CROYLE

DaKCMan AP
04-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Q&A with QB BRODIE CROYLE
Apr 29, 2006, 8:34:57 PM

Q: What are your thoughts on joining the Chiefs?

BRODIE CROYLE: I was talking all day that this was the way I wanted it to end up. Im ecstatic.

Q: Why did you want to end up in Kansas City?

CROYLE: Ive flown through there before and Ive flown over there and it seems like a great place. You cant beat the atmosphere that Kansas City has.

Q: Have you spend any time talking with the Chiefs at the combine or at Alabama?

CROYLE: I talked with them at the combine twice. Then they came down and did a private workout in Tuscaloosa.

Q: Do you feel like Trent Green is player you can work behind and learn from?

CROYLE: This is an ideal situation, to go into a situation that Im very familiar with. Its a system that we ran in college with a lot of the same things. Im able to sit behind (Trent Green) and then when my opportunity comes make the most of it. Hes a great quarterback and I cant wait to learn from him.

Q: What do you know about the other Chiefs quarterbacks?

CROYLE: I really dont know anything about them. All you hear about is Trent Green.

Q: How much progress do you think you need to make before you can start in the NFL?

CROYLE: I feel pretty good right now. Ive had an NFL quarterback coach for the past three years. But I also understand that I have a lot to learn and everything is going to be faster in the NFL. Im anxious to get in there though and Im anxious to get up to Kansas City.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2006/04/29/qa_with_qb_brodie_croyle/

BigVE
04-29-2006, 09:04 PM
CROYLE: This is an ideal situation, to go into a situation that Im very familiar with. Its a system that we ran in college with a lot of the same things. Im able to sit behind (Trent Green) and then when my opportunity comes make the most of it. Hes a great quarterback and I cant wait to learn from him.

This was nice to read.

TRR
04-29-2006, 09:05 PM
How are you getting on www.kcchiefs.com? I haven't been able to get on that site all day...

DaKCMan AP
04-29-2006, 09:06 PM
How are you getting on www.kcchiefs.com? I haven't been able to get on that site all day...

mad skillz

it's been very slow, but i've been able to access it

Cormac
04-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Our defense is our weakness, but we need youth on the offensive side in the worst way. I think this was a great move. A smart player with a fluid throwing motion is a good start when looking for a QB. He understands the game. I think he will prove a steal.

chefsos
04-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Q&A with QB BRODIE CROYLE
Apr 29, 2006, 8:34:57 PM

CROYLE: Ive flown through there before and Ive flown over there and it seems like a great place. You cant beat the atmosphere that Kansas City has.Who knew KCI was that impressive?

Q: What do you know about the other Chiefs quarterbacks?

CROYLE: I really dont know anything about them. All you hear about is Trent Green. :)

Oh, what the hell:ROFL

SoCalBronco
04-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Brodie is a very good kid and a fine QB. He just needs to avoid injuries. He will do a fine job for the Chiefs. I look forward to his battles with Cutler in the future. Outside of Oakland, the whole division has some nice youngsters who will lead their teams for the forseeable future. It should be fun to watch for all of us.

Basileus777
04-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Brodie is a very good kid and a fine QB. He just needs to avoid injuries. He will do a fine job for the Chiefs. I look forward to his battles with Cutler in the future. Outside of Oakland, the whole division has some nice youngsters who will lead their teams for the forseeable future. It should be fun to watch for all of us.

Oakland took Andrew Walter in the 3rd last year.

milkman
04-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Oakland took Andrew Walter in the 3rd last year.

He looked pretty damn good in preseason last year.

CHIEF4EVER
04-29-2006, 09:37 PM

I agree, the Croyle v Cutler battles should be entertaining in the future.