PDA

View Full Version : Bronco fans react to the selection of Jay Cutler...

Count Zarth
05-01-2006, 12:40 PM
By jumping off of Jake Plummer's sinking ship like a crowd of rats.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3097/plummerrats3iz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Plummer must be shiating a brick right now!

God Dammit.

We traded up for Cutler? What a joke.

We let Bunkley & Ngata go to take Cutler. F*ck.

Bunkley would have been nice at 11

Thank you God!

Plummer ihas got one year to win it all or its adios.

what in the name of everything good and holy are we doing trading up for a qb in the first f*cking round. DAMNIT MIKE

Plummer...don't f'k up or your gone.

I love this pick. Plummer is such a head case.

pressure on jake now...

I would be great if Plummer just said to hell with it, I've made enough money and played for the Vet minimum and stayed in Denver to backup Cutler.

plummer will be lucky to hold on to his starting job for the entire upcoming season, because jay is a superior QB.

if Plummer is hurt sometime during this upcoming season............he will never get his job back.

This year is it for Plummer.

HAHAHA I love this pick!!!! Goodbye Jake!

This total rim-jobbing of Cutler by the 'mane is making me want to vomit.

Plummer fans are just pissed off, and are being drama queens.

Jake Plummer just became Steve Deberg

plummerkiller has arrived on scene

face it, plummer is not going to lead this team to the superbowl. time to train his replacement.

don't know why so many people on the mane have a hardon for plummer. he's not a smart guy. listen to him talk for crying out loud. if he couldn't throw a football, he'd be pumping gas for a living.

I love that we are not handing our future to Plummer and throwing away the key.

congrats broncos, you just made the dumbest move in
we have a probowl caliber qb who is only 30 years old.

.....and we trade up to get a ****ing quarterback.

im so pissed right now my chest hurts and my hands wont stop shaking.

I swear orange 4 life is married/related/served in nam with plummer.

Jay Cutler has come to save the day.

We have had to play with one arm tied behind our back with Plummer

Plummer is NOT a pro bowl QB he is the beneficiaryy of a great over all team that has been tailored adn restricted arround Jakes strenghts and minimize his weaknesses i

Shanahan has NO confidence in Plummer, neither do I.

Look at what Shanny has done for Plummer Now think of what he could do for a QB that has skills.

jake plummer was THE bottleneck for the ultimate success of the Denver Broncos.

At least Jay hasn't totally killed us in a playoff game yet.

Gotta like that about him.

as long as Jake "the mistake" is pulling the trigger, we will never win the super bowl! Go Cutler!

Plummer has done well but, face it he can't make all the throws.

Doesn't look like Bowlen will ever say "this ones for Jake"

WORST PICK EVER

You'll come around when Cutler is hoisting a Lombardi for you...

Tribal Warfare
05-01-2006, 12:43 PM
The last comment is pretty damn funny

Reaper16
05-01-2006, 12:46 PM
They're abandoning their precious Plummer like he's the Titanic. Which of course, he is, but they refused to belive so until now. Pretty funny.

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2006, 12:46 PM
ROFLROFLROFL
poor donkeys, they don't know whether they are coming or going.

Wait until Cutler goofs things up and listen to them beg back for the Plummer days

Cochise
05-01-2006, 12:48 PM
It's funny the rapidity with which everyone jumped off the Plummer bandwagon.

And I see Guano is already predicting a super bowl again, that didn't take long.

CoMoChief
05-01-2006, 12:49 PM
They were probably saying the same thing about us whenever we reached like hell for Pollard in the 2nd.

StcChief
05-01-2006, 12:52 PM
the Jake ship sailed long ago (after AFC championship). Rat just confirmed it.

Cave Johnson
05-01-2006, 12:54 PM
My personal fav

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16
I would be great if Plummer just said to hell with it, I've made enough money and played for the Vet minimum and stayed in Denver to backup Cutler.

Warrior5
05-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by orange 4 life
congrats broncos, you just made the dumbest move in we have a probowl caliber qb who is only 30 years old.

.....and we trade up to get a ****ing quarterback.

im so pissed right now my chest hurts and my hands wont stop shaking.

...loves this post!

FAX
05-01-2006, 12:56 PM
I like this one ... in respect to Plummer ...

... if he couldn't throw a football, he'd be pumping gas for a living.

FAX

CosmicPal
05-01-2006, 12:58 PM
WOW. You actually took the time to quote every single one of them. You need a life.

Mile High Mania
05-01-2006, 12:59 PM
And I see Guano is already predicting a super bowl again, that didn't take long.

Enh, that's nothing... I'm sure the consensus on this board for wins by KC in 2006 will again be 12+ and another divisional title, happens every year. It's what fans do.

Kerberos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
You'll come around when Cutler is hoisting a Lombardi for you

I hope you keep this quote and use it when the time is right GoChiefs!

jidar
I like this one ... in respect to Plummer ...

... if he couldn't throw a football, he'd be pumping gas for a living.

FAX

No. He'd be playing QB for the Broncos.
I think you ment to say, "if he couldn't Bootleg a football"...

Count Zarth
WOW. You actually took the time to quote every single one of them. You need a life.

Every single one? Not hardly. This only took an hour last night. Quit bitching and enjoy the thread, crankass.

CosmicPal
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Every single one? Not hardly. This only took an hour last night. Quit bitching and enjoy the thread, crankass.

You stoopid *****- you took the time to quote every single one of them in YOUR original post, not their original post.

vailpass
05-01-2006, 01:01 PM

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Everyone is so mad at the illegal immigrants for draining our state resources and not paying taxes or contributing to social security but what about sit home all day, talk on an intraweb BB, no-job having GoClay? Or should I say GoJose?

Count Zarth
05-01-2006, 01:03 PM
You stoopid *****- you took the time to quote every single one of them in YOUR original post, not their original post.

Yeah, so? That's not EVERY SINGLE QUOTE related to the drafting of Jay Cutler. It only took an hour. I don't see you bitching when Ugly Duck combs game threads like this. **** off.

Cochise
05-01-2006, 01:03 PM
EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Everyone is so mad at the illegal immigrants for draining our state resources and not paying taxes or contributing to social security but what about sit home all day, talk on an intraweb BB, no-job having GoClay? Or should I say GoJose?

GoChiefs? I don't think he's on welfare, he doesn't have a bunch of kids who don't speak English draining the educational system. He's not demanding ballots be written in his native language, he's not illegally employed (or employed at all). As far as I know he's living in his parents basement and sponging off them.

FAX
05-01-2006, 01:05 PM
No. He'd be playing QB for the Broncos.
I think you ment to say, "if he couldn't Bootleg a football"...

I didn't say it, Mr. jidar. My apologies for the confusion. I was quoting from Mr. GoChiefs post quoting from the Mange, which I'm now quoting here. You're right about what you're saying, of course. I couldn't agree more.

Anyway, I couldn't have said this. I'm too busy trying to figure out how goat fans can compare Elway with Cutler. It's far to early for those kinds of comparisons when they haven't even paid Cutler under the table with deferred compensation in the form of car dealerships yet.

FAX

vailpass
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
GoChiefs? I don't think he's on welfare, he doesn't have a bunch of kids who don't speak English draining the educational system. He's not demanding ballots be written in his native language, he's not illegally employed (or employed at all). As far as I know he's living in his parents basement and sponging off them.

Yeah I know that and you know that; that's not the point. Can you please not interfere in my baiting of GoatCheese from now on? It amuses me to see him get his Star Wars Underoos in a bunch.

CosmicPal
05-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah, so? That's not EVERY SINGLE QUOTE related to the drafting of Jay Cutler. It only took an hour. I don't see you bitching when Ugly Duck combs game threads like this. **** off.

Dude- I'M NOT BEETCHING! For the love of gawd, pull your head out of your ass. You admitted you spent an HOUR copying and pasting all of these quotes- THAT doesn't throw the red flag at you that you need some sort of other activity in your life? Seriously- you think I'm beetching, but the fact of the matter is I'm trying to point out that this is *****ing sad. Get outside and meet people or rob a bank or something.

Taco John
05-01-2006, 01:09 PM
most of the people who spoke out againt Plummer were already off of his bandwagon...

Count Zarth
05-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Dude- I'M NOT BEETCHING! For the love of gawd, pull your head out of your ass. You admitted you spent an HOUR copying and pasting all of these quotes- THAT doesn't throw the red flag at you, that you need some sort of other activity in your life?

What? It was 2 AM when I compiled this list. I'll be sure to get right on improving my 2 AM activities in the future. :rolleyes:

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
most of the people who spoke out againt Plummer were already off of his bandwagon...

Weren't you pinning for Leinart?

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2006, 01:11 PM
What? It was 2 AM when I compiled this list. I'll be sure to get right on improving my 2 AM activities in the future. :rolleyes:

wow, you stay up late.......were you late for work?

CosmicPal
05-01-2006, 01:12 PM

Never mind. I don't think you'll ever get it. :shake:

Cochise

( :whackit: )

Taco John
Weren't you pinning for Leinart?

I've been hollering for a QB for at least a year now... Leinart was my top selection, but I'm more than thrilled that we ended up with Cutler... I like Lienart because he's more polished and incredibly accurate. I like Cutler's physical tools and his immense upside.

All in all, the selection of Cutler made my year in a way that I didn't expect. I'm not just happy now, but have a glow about the next three years that you just don't get without selecting a highly acclaimed first round quarterback.

Count Zarth
Never mind. I don't think you'll ever get it. :shake:

Jackass.

Mile High Mania
05-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Dude- I'M NOT BEETCHING! For the love of gawd, pull your head out of your ass. You admitted you spent an HOUR copying and pasting all of these quotes- THAT doesn't throw the red flag at you that you need some sort of other activity in your life? Seriously- you think I'm beetching, but the fact of the matter is I'm trying to point out that this is *****ing sad. Get outside and meet people or rob a bank or something.

I think we all know that it would do him well to get laid... by a female. The world would be a better place.

CosmicPal
05-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Jackass.

Post Whore.

Count Zarth
05-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Post Whore.

This thread was my first post since last night. Go **** yourself.

Taco John
05-01-2006, 01:16 PM
For what it's worth, GoChiefs completely misrepresented this. Broncos fans pretty much unanimously agree that Plummer is our quarterback this season, and likely next. Nobody is "off" his bandwagon, per se.

All this does is confirm the reality that his days are numbered, and he's not going to get a contract extension.

Mile High Mania
05-01-2006, 01:16 PM
I've been hollering for a QB for at least a year now... Leinart was my top selection, but I'm more than thrilled that we ended up with Cutler... I like Lienart because he's more polished and incredibly accurate. I like Cutler's physical tools and his immense upside.

All in all, the selection of Cutler made my year in a way that I didn't expect. I'm not just happy now, but have a glow about the next three years that you just don't get without selecting a highly acclaimed first round quarterback.

I'm actually excited that the depth at QB is better now... there's no doubt in my mind that Denver will be fine with Jake at QB for another year, but should he get injured... the thought of BVP playing QB scares the hell out of me.

This was a move for the future... I have no issues with that even though I was hoping for a difference making playmaker for this year in R1, but even had they taken someone (outside of a RB) that guy likely would have been limited in 2006.

I'm more stoked about the addition of Walker... I just hope he can produce for them in 2006. The return from the ACL injury is concerning, but I can't imagine they made the trade without fully looking into it.

Kclee
05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
I thought they liked that other back up they had. The one that came in for one play against us and ran the QB draw for a TD. What happened with him?

CosmicPal
05-01-2006, 01:17 PM
This thread was my first post since last night. Go **** yourself.

Oh, fuggen lighten up, Francis- damn....I'm just fuggen with you. Don't get your panties in a Star Wars duel now.

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2006, 01:18 PM

either or for me......... If I got to pick...probably Cutler.

Mile High Mania
05-01-2006, 01:19 PM
I thought they liked that other back up they had. The one that came in for one play against us and ran the QB draw for a TD. What happened with him?

I don't know that anyone was really that comfortable with the notion of BVP leading the team ... I dunno, I didn't have much confidence in him.

Taco John
05-01-2006, 01:20 PM

Not at all... A very vocal minority of CU fans are big on Bradlee Van Pelt, but for the rest of the fanbase, the guy hasn't done anything worth mentioning... well, except burn KC on that QB draw for a TD, which was cool...

banyon
05-01-2006, 01:26 PM
This thread has made my day. Rep to the soft side of the force Go Chiefs!

Count Zarth
05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
This thread has made my day. Rep to the soft side of the force Go Chiefs!

What? Take a shot at me you pussy.

Hog Farmer
05-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Ha Ha, This is great , the Donkey's select the next Ryan Leaf and the fans come out of the closet against Jake. Jesus Christ they are stupid !

HerculesRockefell
05-01-2006, 01:38 PM
I feel so sad, all those people were quoted and I wasn't included.

But then again, I called a trade up for Cutler on Friday.

chagrin
05-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Enh, that's nothing... I'm sure the consensus on this board for wins by KC in 2006 will again be 12+ and another divisional title, happens every year. It's what fans do.

I still have them at 10-6 but I believe they DO reach the playoffs this time.

Lurch
05-01-2006, 01:55 PM
I hope Cutler is the second coming of Ryan Leaf.

Mile High Mania
05-01-2006, 02:34 PM

Everyone has a dream...

banyon
05-01-2006, 02:36 PM

I hope so too, but do you really think Vandy would've admitted him if he were that retarded?

Mile High Mania
05-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I still have them at 10-6 but I believe they DO reach the playoffs this time.

I think it's pretty realistic for both KC and Den to reach/pass 10 wins... I think Oakland and SD will be in the .500 range. It all depends on how quickly Rivers matures as the every play starter, they're an unknown at this point to me in that regard.

Neither Denver, nor KC has really lost much to fall from double digit wins in my opinion.

Count Zarth
05-01-2006, 02:39 PM
I hope so too, but do you really think Vandy would've admitted him if he were that retarded?

If Cutler becomes an NFL star, he might be the first from Vanderbilt. Looking over the list, the only names that jump out are Corey Chavous and Jamie Winborn.

http://www.theredzone.org/draft_history/showschool.asp?School=Vanderbilt

Tombstone RJ
05-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I think it's pretty realistic for both KC and Den to reach/pass 10 wins... I think Oakland and SD will be in the .500 range. It all depends on how quickly Rivers matures as the every play starter, they're an unknown at this point to me in that regard.

Neither Denver, nor KC has really lost much to fall from double digit wins in my opinion.

Actually, SD is the real Wild Card of the Division. If Rivers is "all that" then this team is scary good.

dirk digler
05-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Everyone has a dream...

I think Vince Young will be the biggest bust in this years draft.

cmh6476
05-01-2006, 03:32 PM

That's kinda what I was thinking. If I wanted to read what they were saying at the mange, I would go to the mange. :|