PDA

View Full Version : The Oldest Profession

CosmicPal
05-02-2006, 02:14 PM
George Carlin once said, "Why is it illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away?"

Leaving money out of sex is a form of discrimination: If you are attractive, people want to ***** you; if you're unattractive, you will be discriminated against.

So, what do you think? Should 'prostitution' be legalized.

Here's my feeling- Outlaw anything, and of course it will become dangerous and bad for you.

I know of two working brothels in Nevada: One in Reno, and one outside of Vegas. Brothels, despite what you might think of them- are good for the women. Why?

No pimps, no drugs, no danger. The women are off the streets and placed in a 'recreational' facility that is secured, well-managed, regulated by an on-site medic, forced to shower, forced to wear protection, and the girls work areas are cleaned and sanitized. The girls are protected and they are not slaves. Most importantly- they are in no danger as they would be on the streets of every-city USA.

You're feelings?

J Diddy
05-02-2006, 02:16 PM
nothing wrong with buying a little twang-twang

go bowe
05-02-2006, 02:16 PM
i'm all for it...

vice units should be disbanded...

the drug war should cease...

we should live forever...

none of these will happen in my lifetime... :( :( :(

DeepSouth
05-02-2006, 02:17 PM
You're gonna pay for it one way or another. I decided instead of getting married again, I'm just going to find some chick I don't really like and give her half of everything I own.

Ari Chi3fs
05-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Prostitution is not the worlds oldest profession... sales is. :-)

sedated
05-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I dropped $100 taking a girl to a nice French restaurant last week.

She had to give it up after that. We both knew it.

It's pretty much the same thing.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 02:25 PM
George Carlin once said, "Why is it illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away?"

If it's legal to give away then how is this illegal?

But I'll bite:

So should we sell babies too?

How about people, like our own kids?

Pets?

These are all legal to give away too?
But should we?

sedated
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM

But I'll bite:

So should sell babies too?

Pets?

people are the only exception because people have freedom in america.

you can sell or give away a pet.

but prostitution is just an act, like if I let you kick my ass for $50. what's wrong with that?

Pitt Gorilla
05-02-2006, 02:29 PM

But I'll bite:

So should we sell babies too?

Pets?

But should we?People do sell babies. Do you understand what goes on during an adoption?

CosmicPal
05-02-2006, 02:30 PM
The World According to Garp

http://www.sisterstv.com/alex/images/garp.jpg

Brock
05-02-2006, 02:31 PM
People do sell babies. Do you understand what goes on during an adoption?

I do. Very much so. Do you?

Pitt Gorilla
05-02-2006, 02:32 PM
I do. Very much so. Do you?Yes.

CosmicPal
05-02-2006, 02:33 PM
The only concern for legalized prostitution and opening a bevy of brothels across the country would be the soliciting of girls to work in brothels.

This is a sad hypothesis, because the fact is- the brothels will not have competition- they will always be full with women wanting to do this type of work. They would actually have to turn away women wanting to work. Of course, that's my hypothesis.

Brock
05-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Yes.

What has been your experiences with it?

Pitt Gorilla
05-02-2006, 02:35 PM
What has been your experiences with it?I've worked in our church to help connect people with children (who wish to give them up for adoption) to people who want children.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 02:36 PM
People do sell babies. Do you understand what goes on during an adoption?

Oh well...I think you may just be wrong about that.

My understanding is that human trafficking, which includes selling a baby is illegal in our country. Adoption does not involve any fee for that child. The fees are soley for administrative services...but not for the child. There is a difference in making payment to an attorney for his specific legal services on the matter and/or an adoption agency.

So no...we do not sell babies in this country, nor in any other country that is considered "civilized.'

Brock
05-02-2006, 02:36 PM
I have two, and at no time did I ever feel like I was purchasing anything or anybody. It might be different among the hill people.

Pitt Gorilla
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM
I have two, and at no time did I ever feel like I was purchasing anything or anybody. It might be different among the hill people.
I understand what you are saying, and I certainly didn't provide enough detail. Often, in my experiences, the adopting family provided several "ammenities" to the lady giving up her child. Not really paying for the child per se, but money is often given. That was my point.

sedated
05-02-2006, 02:40 PM
The only difference is that when parents give up a baby for adoption, they get no financial compensation (except the money they save from ridding themselves of a hungry mouth).

If they got $$, every welfare mom with 26 kids would start dumping them for 2 nickels to rub together.

but, selling babies is not in the same ballpark as prostitution.

it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same mother f*ckin sport

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I posted a poll on this subject a long time ago and the massive majority thought it should be legal. I am trying to remember who was keeping it illegal. I think it was Jenson and Denise. It showed once again the hypocracy of Denise. The government shouldn't have a say over what a woman does with her body until she thinks some guy might get something out of it. :rolleyes:

I think it should be legal for a number of reasons

1. You could tax it.

2. It would be safer for both parties involved.

3. We could save money trying to enforce the law.

4. There are some males who are ugly or simply have no game. They only have 2 options now. Risk losing their job trying to hire someone and getting busted or rape someone. This gives them an outlet to use all that sexual energy without hurting someone including the tax payers.

bogie
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
From prostitution to adoption in less than one page.

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 02:44 PM
The only concern for legalized prostitution and opening a bevy of brothels across the country would be the soliciting of girls to work in brothels.

This is a sad hypothesis, because the fact is- the brothels will not have competition- they will always be full with women wanting to do this type of work. They would actually have to turn away women wanting to work. Of course, that's my hypothesis.

The bunny ranch who had a show on TV decided to let people know they were taking applications. They received over 9000. I don't think there is a shortage of girls out there.

2bikemike
05-02-2006, 02:47 PM
I say legalize prostitution and put those workers on the damn tax rolls. Put the vice cops on some other duty. It really bothers the hell outta me that a cop woman can dress up lure some dude in and bust his ass. Thats gotta be entrapment.

sedated
05-02-2006, 02:47 PM
If I was a girl, I'd be a hooker.

It'd be the greatest job in the world in a controlled environment.

Good money, flexible hours, meet interesting people...

2bikemike
05-02-2006, 02:49 PM
The bunny ranch who had a show on TV decided to let people know they were taking applications. They received over 9000. I don't think there is a shortage of girls out there.

Hell no there isn't just check out craigs list under erotic services. You will also find links to sites that rate the girls with feed back from clients.

Damn the wonders of the internet. Probably one of the best things going for the "working girls"

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Hell no there isn't just check out craigs list under erotic services. You will also find links to sites that rate the girls with feed back from clients.

Damn the wonders of the internet. Probably one of the best things going for the "working girls"

You sure seem to know a lot about this stuff mister. ROFL

Amnorix
05-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Prostitution and at least marijuana should be legalized. We can debate other drugs, but pot is pretty silly to have as illegal.

(and for full disclosure's sake, I've never committed either of the above felonies)

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 02:55 PM
If I was a girl, I'd be a hooker.

It'd be the greatest job in the world in a controlled environment.

Good money, flexible hours, meet interesting people...

You can always be a gay prostitute.

sedated
05-02-2006, 02:57 PM
You can always be a gay prostitute.

you looking for one?

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 02:58 PM
(and for full disclosure's sake, I've never committed either of the above felonies)

There you just proved my point about ex-felons owning guns. Everything is a felony now. Just because you :bong: doesn't mean you should lose your ability to own a gun. MOF unless you use a gun in a crime or have mental problems you should always be able to protect your family.

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
you looking for one?

Not exactly, you just seemed so enthusiastic. ROFL

Amnorix
05-02-2006, 03:02 PM
There you just proved my point about ex-felons owning guns. Everything is a felony now. Just because you :bong: doesn't mean you should lose your ability to own a gun. MOF unless you use a gun in a crime or have mental problems you should always be able to protect your family.

I can't argue, but there are some issues. I'm not sure I'd want a heroin addict being able to buy a gun. But pot smokers, agreed.

The answer isn't looser gun laws, it's not making stupid stuff (like pot) illegal.

I'd be okay with only certain categories of felonies not affecting gun rights too. Seems like drunk driving shouldn't result in losing gun rights, for example. Possession of pot is another.

2bikemike
05-02-2006, 03:03 PM
You sure seem to know a lot about this stuff mister. ROFL

Funny thing is I never knew you could find it online so easy until a guy at work brought it up online as a joke one night.

Man the things you can learn when you take a few months off from Chiefs planet.

DaFace
05-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Penn & Teller have a pretty good show called Bullshit! on Showtime that did an episode about prostitution a while back. It was pretty thorough and showed one of the brothels in Reno, I believe. Check it out if you have Showtime (or if you have other means of getting TV episodes ;)).

58-4ever
05-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Penn & Teller have a pretty good show called Bullshit! on Showtime that did an episode about prostitution a while back. It was pretty thorough and showed one of the brothels in Reno, I believe. Check it out if you have Showtime (or if you have other means of getting TV episodes ;)).

The Bible show they did was actually quite good too.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 03:12 PM
1. You could tax it.

Yeah...so?

Do you know where it get's legalized many prostitutes are not the type of people who will register to pay their fair share. They like being off the radar.

2. It would be safer for both parties involved.

I'm curious how this would be? Could you provide specifics?
Would you have a hygiene agency for prostitute?
Would we have mandatory labeling of std's....required blood work by law?
Would there be lawsuits for failing to disclosure stds etc?

3. We could save money trying to enforce the law.
Would we really?
I don't really know...but I wonder if a tax collection agency for prostitute tax compliance would wind up costing the same or not? Any more data you could provide.

Seems to require a few more bureaucracies being created. Will the new tax revenues cover it? Will the taxpayers who don't support it have to pay to support these govt agencies?

4. There are some males who are ugly or simply have no game. They only have 2 options now. Risk losing their job trying to hire someone and getting busted or rape someone. This gives them an outlet to use all that sexual energy without hurting someone including the tax payers.

See all of the above.

They can also just go to Vegas.
The high class call-girl outfits, that are illegal, still seem to fulfill the needs of such men including, many judges, college professors and men of high stature in society.

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 03:14 PM
I can't argue, but there are some issues. I'm not sure I'd want a heroin addict being able to buy a gun. But pot smokers, agreed.

The answer isn't looser gun laws, it's not making stupid stuff (like pot) illegal.

I'd be okay with only certain categories of felonies not affecting gun rights too. Seems like drunk driving shouldn't result in losing gun rights, for example. Possession of pot is another.

Agreed. I think that even other ones should eventually get their right to own back as well. I am just not a big fan of scarlet letter legislation. If you're a great citizen for say 5-10 years you should be allowed to protect your family again. Only people who use a gun to commit a crime should never be allowed to have one again. For multiple drug offenses I would also have no problem with mandatory testing for these individuals at their own expense.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Often, in my experiences, the adopting family provided several "ammenities" to the lady giving up her child. Not really paying for the child per se, but money is often given. That was my point.

Well, if that woman was carrying the child that would be mine to raise, it basically the same as providing care for the child's welfare....the same as they would if they were carrying it in their own body. That's more the idea I meant.

Unfortunately, human trafficking, including slavery, is also on the rise worldwide.

sedated
05-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah...so?
[blah blah blah]

your and idiot

they will get more taxes out of it legal then the curent NOTHING from it being illegal.

and anything is safer than walking the streets of the ghetto at 3am,

and the owners of the brothels would make damn sure their girls were clean. no money to be made by a bunch of skanks covered in herpes

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 03:19 PM
your and idiot

Guess you have no answers.
Ad hominem= intellectual bankruptcy.

I am neither for or against at this point...but you can't back up any of your claims with any research or facts. Guess who the real idiot is?

Amnorix
05-02-2006, 03:20 PM

Mandatory blood testing/medical exam. Just like for many other professions. NOT paid for by the gubment.

Would we really?
I don't really know...but I wonder if a tax collection agency for prostitute tax compliance would wind up costing the same or not? Any more data you could provide.

You're insane. It'd be the IRS, and we'd make a killing.

Seems to require a few more bureaucracies being created. Will the new tax revenues cover it? Will the taxpayers who don't support it have to pay to support these govt agencies?

No new bureaucry. Same as the one that covers EVERY OTHER business in America.

They can just go to Vegas.

Ya, that's convenient...

The high class call-girl outfits, that are illegal, still seem to fulfill the needs of such men including, many judges, college professors and men of high stature in society.

If it's legal, there's no need to sneak, really. I'm sure some illegal stuff would happen, but it'd be no worse than the freaking construction industry... Should we not tax them either?

sedated
05-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Guess you have no answers.
Guess who the real idiot is?

not patient enough.

I still think it's you, though

BIG_DADDY
05-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah...so?

Do you know where it get's legalized many prostitutes are not the type of people who will register to pay their fair share. They like being off the radar.

Would we really?

See all of the above.

1. You would only legalize it through licensed outfits. This would actually work as men who don't want to catch something or get ripped off would choose a safe place like this over some skank on the street. No strung out head trips either. It would take it off the street.

2. The brothels in Vegas test the women constantly. I don't remember how much it was on that bunny ranch show and it is law and seems to work.

3. You may have a point there. I am sure the tax revenue would more than cover the cost of anything. Remember enforcement now also involves the probation department and all the court system.

4. Yes high society is covered now but that doesn't trickle down to the average joe. There are still the risks involved as well.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Thank you BigDaddy...well done.

2bikemike
05-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Just to clarify a few little facts here. There are no brothels in Vegas. Prostitution is illegal in Clark County.

I do believe that the women who work at the Brothels outside of Vegas and Reno do get tested regularly for STD's. I also would think they get certain benefits typical of any employee/employer relationship.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Amnorix...I am not insane. I was being sarcastic...it's still more people to track and go after....and a lot of these types do not want to pay taxes in be in the above ground economy. You do know, that as it is, our regular economy has grown into a larger underground economy and keeps growing the more it is taxed...that's one of the arguments for a NST.

Anyhow, my first thoughts on this is that it is very definitely a local matter first. I have no problem with Nevada doing what they're doing.

Fried Meat Ball!
05-02-2006, 03:37 PM
I haven't read all the posts, so this may be a repeat...

I say legalize it, and tax the hell out of it.

sedated
05-02-2006, 03:44 PM
it's still more people to track and go after....and a lot of these types do not want to pay taxes in be in the above ground economy. You do know, that as it is, our regular economy has grown into a larger underground economy and keeps growing the more it is taxed...that's one of the arguments for a NST.

it would be easy to tax since it would be a legit job.

W-2's and all that shit.

It's not like they would just ask all the street walkers, "Could you please pay taxes now?"

RedNFeisty
05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah...so?

1)Do you know where it get's legalized many prostitutes are not the type of people who will register to pay their fair share. They like being off the radar.

2)I'm curious how this would be? Could you provide specifics?

3)Would we really?

4)Seems to require a few more bureaucracies being created. Will the new tax revenues cover it? Will the taxpayers who don't support it have to pay to support these govt agencies?

5)See all of the above.

1) & 3) If it were legal the employer would be obligated to file taxes stating their sales of service, therefore the income the girls make would already be recorded to the government and the girls would have to report their income, unless they receive tips and than it would be just like a waitress receiving tips.

2) The porn industry and brothels already have testing policies. If the girls do not adhered to them they lose their job, just like any other employer.

4) See IRS

5)I donít want to go to Vegas baby! Why pay for a plane ticket and a licker!?!

I have a friend that is an escort, she has girls working under her and she travels herself. Since her profession is illegal she can not really count on law enforcement to protect her. She loves what she does and she rakes in the money. She does not feel degraded, she feels powerful and in control.

BucEyedPea
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
I had a friend in it. Got lots of plastic surgery outta it...but she got out of it.

Me...I am against income taxes period....and after that would rather see few activities taxed...I don't think it's good for gov't to have too much money.

Starbux37
05-02-2006, 04:12 PM
I thought I would chime my .02 cents on this since I live in Lyon Co. which is just outside of Carson City and we probably have the largest number of Brothels in the State of Nevada, the most famous being of course the Moon-lite Bunny Ranch 1 and there is a 2 as well (depends on how much you have to spend as to which you will probably visit) the Kit Kat Klub is another as well as a few lesser knowns.

I have lived here for over 24 years and definitely think that having prostitution legalized is the way to go. We don't have our jails full of working girls and johns or having there names plastered on the evening news or local paper, instead the jails hold criminals who have actually committed a crime other than getting a BJ. There is also the added benefit of knowing that the girl your with isn't going to give you the gift that keeps on giving, all the girls are checked thoroughly every week and it is required that you wear a condom when services are rendored.

I'm not sure who brought up the taxes issue, but something that most don't realize is that the brothels here in Nevada don't pay State taxes. The State doesn't want to recognize them as a legal business and in doing so limits the brothel owners in how much say they have in State issues concerning prostitution. But the Counties certainly have no problem in taking there share of the wealth.

As for girls being recruited, the brothels here don't really have to worry about that. Most of the girls come from out of State and out of Country to work in them. Hell, the brothels have the girls rotate in and out a few months at a time just so they have a variety and the customers don't get to bored. A few of the girls come to work here for 6 to 12 weeks and don't even return until the following year because they make enough
in that short time to not have to work the rest of it.

I guess my point to this is if someone can provide a service that isn't hurting the people that are involved, and the illegalization of it actually causes more problems for everyday citizens, local police forces, courts and jails then why not make it legal and let the Counties and or States take the tax revenues that they gain and use them for things like trying to improve where we live.

2bikemike
05-02-2006, 04:18 PM
I thought I would chime my .02 cents on this since I live in Lyon Co. which is just outside of Carson City and we probably have the largest number of Brothels in the State of Nevada, the most famous being of course the Moon-lite Bunny Ranch 1 and there is a 2 as well (depends on how much you have to spend as to which you will probably visit) the Kit Kat Klub is another as well as a few lesser knowns.

I have lived here for over 24 years and definitely think that having prostitution legalized is the way to go. We don't have our jails full of working girls and johns or having there names plastered on the evening news or local paper, instead the jails hold criminals who have actually committed a crime other than getting a BJ. There is also the added benefit of knowing that the girl your with isn't going to give you the gift that keeps on giving, all the girls are checked thoroughly every week and it is required that you wear a condom when services are rendored.

I'm not sure who brought up the taxes issue, but something that most don't realize is that the brothels here in Nevada don't pay State taxes. The State doesn't want to recognize them as a legal business and in doing so limits the brothel owners in how much say they have in State issues concerning prostitution. But the Counties certainly have no problem in taking there share of the wealth.

As for girls being recruited, the brothels here don't really have to worry about that. Most of the girls come from out of State and out of Country to work in them. Hell, the brothels have the girls rotate in and out a few months at a time just so they have a variety and the customers don't get to bored. A few of the girls come to work here for 6 to 12 weeks and don't even return until the following year because they make enough
in that short time to not have to work the rest of it.

I guess my point to this is if someone can provide a service that isn't hurting the people that are involved, and the illegalization of it actually causes more problems for everyday citizens, local police forces, courts and jails then why not make it legal and let the Counties and or States take the tax revenues that they gain and use them for things like trying to improve where we live.

This post reminds me of the annual Cathouse poker run during street vibrations. One of my all time favorite biker events.

Starbux37
05-02-2006, 04:31 PM
This post reminds me of the annual Cathouse poker run during street vibrations. One of my all time favorite biker events.

Yeah, by far one of the most popular events that Street Vibrations has going for it. It's amazing to me how many women actually get a kick out of it as well. Most at first are like "I don't want to go to no Whore House" and then they end up having a blast.

2bikemike
05-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Yeah, by far one of the most popular events that Street Vibrations has going for it. It's amazing to me how many women actually get a kick out of it as well. Most at first are like "I don't want to go to no Whore House" and then they end up having a blast.

It was pretty amazing the first year I went the Cathouse Poker run was put on by the Hells Angels and the Bikers for Christ. Go figure.

ChiefFripp
05-02-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm glad that most of us agree that it's okay to want our fellow humans prostituted. I'm so glad this is the value we place on woman and the value they place on themselves.

The problem with legalized prostitution is that it sends a clear signal to young women that prostitution is a viable option for employment without penalty. All the terrible things that can happen to "street" prostitutes, like disease, rape, drug addiction, unwanted pregnancy...as bad as they are ,atleast they may make a young woman think twice about renting her body sexually. Legalizing it nationwide would just encourage more and more woman into this line of work.

Skip Towne
05-02-2006, 07:02 PM
1) & 3) If it were legal the employer would be obligated to file taxes stating their sales of service, therefore the income the girls make would already be recorded to the government and the girls would have to report their income, unless they receive tips and than it would be just like a waitress receiving tips.

2) The porn industry and brothels already have testing policies. If the girls do not adhered to them they lose their job, just like any other employer.

4) See IRS

5)I donít want to go to Vegas baby! Why pay for a plane ticket and a licker!?!

I have a friend that is an escort, she has girls working under her and she travels herself. Since her profession is illegal she can not really count on law enforcement to protect her. She loves what she does and she rakes in the money. She does not feel degraded, she feels powerful and in control.
Would it be possible for me to meet your "friend"?

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Leave it to ChiefsPlanet to perpetuate the pro-prosty agenda.

SLAG
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
I have read this thread and i feel if you watch the bunny ranch show it clearly proves it should be legal

Adept Havelock
05-02-2006, 07:37 PM
I have no problem with prostitution being legal. Legal, regulated, and taxed, that is.

It's a real shame it will never happen in a country with an asinine puritanical streak like this one. The neo-puritans would rather women risk murder, infection, violence from pimps and customers, etc., than run the risk that someone might legally decide to live a lifestyle they personally disagree with.

After all, we can't trust or raise our children to decide that a lifestyle like that isn't a good choice. We have to have the State do that for us. :shake:

Of all the strange crimes that humanity has legislated out of nothing, blasphemy is the most amazing - with obscenity and indecent exposure fighting it out for second and third place.

Prostitution would be a contender to supplant second or third place, IMO.

Over-Head
05-02-2006, 07:41 PM
This thread brings back to mind the countless times I ran across I-80 heading to Cali out of Toronto.
Just as you pull off the State scales on the Utah/NV line you start hearing
"Hey there drivers, how about stopping off at Donnaís Ranch, take a free shower, have a bowl of chile, or just sit back and relax to friendly conversation with no obligation.But if it swells, we can fix it in Well's"
blaring across your cb radio on Chanel 19 :eek:

ChiefFripp
05-02-2006, 07:43 PM
personally disagree with.

After all, we can't trust or raise our children to decide that a lifestyle like that isn't a good choice. . :shake:

Hell no we can't. People can't raise their children which is EXACTLY why we needs laws and regulations. If people actually made good decisions naturally, we wouldn't need laws.

Adept Havelock
05-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Hell no we can't. People can't raise hteir children which is EXACTLY why we needs laws and regulations. If people actually made good decisions naturally, we wouldn't need laws.

Note to self. ChiefFripp is an advocate of the nanny-state, and allowing the government to act in loco parentis.

It's not my problem, nor my place, to decide what your, or anyone elses grown child should do after reaching the age of majority. At that point, I have the right to an opinion about my own, but that's about it. It's certainly not the States place, either.

Prostitution is a fact of life. There's a reason it's called the second oldest profession. (The first being either hunter-gatherer, politician, or shaman..the latter two of which are simply different forms of whoring). :p

You might as well try to make drinking illegal, because the demon rum will ruin us all.
JMO.

Skip Towne
05-02-2006, 07:52 PM
This thread brings back to mind the countless times I ran across I-80 heading to Cali out of Toronto.
Just as you pull off the State scales on the Utah/NV line you start hearing
"Hey there drivers, how about stopping off at Donnaís Ranch, take a free shower, have a bowl of chile, or just sit back and relax to friendly conversation with no obligation.But if it swells, we can fix it in Well's"
blaring across your cb radio on Chanel 19 :eek:
Do some CB trucker talk for us good buddy.

Frazod
05-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Outlawing prostitution is just another form of prohibition. PROHIBITION DOESN'T WORK. EVER.

I am all for controlled legalization. Keep it in brothels in red light districts, monitor the prostitutes' health and safety. Tax it and bring in a windfall for the government.

But it'll never happen, because it makes too much sense. :shake:

1adam1238
05-02-2006, 09:12 PM
We have two brothels in the small town that I live in. (about 4000 people). It keeps all the crack Ho's off the streets!!!!!!!

1adam1238
05-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Only in Nevada......when I first started my career with the dept of corrections, I was a correctional officer. One day, I took 10 inmates to town to see the doctor. We would go in early before the public was there. Well, this day, they had the girls from the local Butt HUtt present......so, I had 10 inmates and 4 whores in the waiting room....what a mess

Halfcan
05-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Men pay one way or the other. Pussy is never Free!