PDA

View Full Version : Must've been a slow evening...

luv
05-03-2006, 01:03 AM
That, or I'm just seeing stars. Is the room spinning?

alanm
05-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Were you drinking at work again? :p

luv
05-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Were you drinking at work again? :p
SHHHHHHH!!!!!!

greg63
05-03-2006, 01:08 AM
That, or I'm just seeing stars. Is the room spinning?

…Catatonic.

tk13
05-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto, for helping me escape JUST WHEN I NEEDED TO! THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

luv
05-03-2006, 01:17 AM
I've gotten into a routine as of late. I get home from work, vote for some people on the CP Madness threads, look at people's dates, and then either lurk or post stupid stuff. There's no Madness threads, the mystery date thread is close to the bottom of page two, and I'm already posting stupid stuff. I feel like I'm in some kind of alternate universe. WHERE'S MY COMFORT ZONE!?!?!?

Baconeater
05-03-2006, 01:20 AM
I've gotten into a routine as of late. I get home from work, vote for some people on the CP Madness threads, look at people's dates, and then either lurk or post stupid stuff. There's no Madness threads, the mystery date thread is close to the bottom of page two, and I'm already posting stupid stuff. I feel like I'm in some kind of alternate universe. WHERE'S MY COMFORT ZONE!?!?!?
The Planet has gone to hell since GoChiefs left.

greg63
05-03-2006, 01:22 AM

ROFLROFLROFL

Hey, but I'm staying!

luv
05-03-2006, 01:22 AM
That skeleton has got to be hurting that poor girl's back. And isn't a skeleton doing that kind of pointless?

Baconeater
05-03-2006, 01:25 AM
That skeleton has got to be hurting that poor girl's back. And isn't a skeleton doing that kind of pointless?
Looks like he's having fun to me. :)

alanm
05-03-2006, 01:25 AM
You have a comfort zone?
I just come here to goof off. :)

luv
05-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Looks like he's having fun to me. :)
That reminds me. I have to go pick up my next few months worth of birth control this week.

luv
05-03-2006, 01:29 AM
You have a comfort zone?
I just come here to goof off. :)
Well, yeah, that too.

chefsos
05-03-2006, 02:45 AM
I wanted to post this, but it didn't seem to warrant a new thread, so I'll just hitch a ride on yours, Luv. :)

I'm gonna be a grandfather (again) in, I'm guessing, 3 to 4 hours. This'll be the 4th one (ages 5, 2, 4 months and brand schpankity new), 2 from each of my two youngest daughters. I'm jazzed about it.

May 3 has been the date of the planned C-section for some time now (although I would have bet good money she would never hang on that long. This is a big, big baby), and the appointment is set for 5:30AM so I'll be preparing to head to the hospital in about an hour. Yippee!

CHENZ A!
05-03-2006, 03:12 AM
I wanted to post this, but it didn't seem to warrant a new thread, so I'll just hitch a ride on yours, Luv. :)

I'm gonna be a grandfather (again) in, I'm guessing, 3 to 4 hours. This'll be the 4th one (ages 5, 2, 4 months and brand schpankity new), 2 from each of my two youngest daughters. I'm jazzed about it.

May 3 has been the date of the planned C-section for some time now (although I would have bet good money she would never hang on that long. This is a big, big baby), and the appointment is set for 5:30AM so I'll be preparing to head to the hospital in about an hour. Yippee!

Yo, sincerely, congrats :clap: from a stranger who hopes that fatherhood(or grandfatherhood) is a long ways off for me. Can you get a Chiefs jumper for a newborn?

chefsos
05-03-2006, 03:18 AM
Yo, sincerely, congrats :clap: from a stranger who hopes that fatherhood(or grandfatherhood) is a long ways off for me. Can you get a Chiefs jumper for a newborn?
Thanks, I appreciate it. Hell, I feel like a pinhead now. Never thought about Chiefs gear for the little ones, but I will now.

luv
05-03-2006, 11:51 AM

CONGRATS! Old man. :p

greg63
05-03-2006, 12:53 PM

Congrats Gramps! :toast:

sedated
05-03-2006, 12:56 PM
That reminds me. I have to go pick up my next few months worth of birth control this week.

what for?

luv
05-03-2006, 01:02 PM
what for?
If you must know....

1. I have irregular periods when I'm not on it.
2. I do my part in the prevention of getting pregnant. I love kids. I just don't want any of my own right now.

ChiefsfaninPA
05-03-2006, 02:30 PM
If you must know....

2. I do my part in the prevention of getting pregnant. I love kids. I just don't want any of my own right now.

TMI

greg63
05-03-2006, 04:51 PM
TMI

Hey, Sedated asked; luv answered.

greg63
05-03-2006, 04:53 PM
If you must know....

Careful luv that sounds an awful lot like responsible adult behavior, and as QuiksStoner has demonstrated there's just no room for such behavior here on the Planet. ;)

chefsos
05-03-2006, 07:23 PM
CONGRATS! Old man. :p
Congrats Gramps! :toast:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Some 19 year old chick told me last week that she thought I was her mom's age: 38. Probably trolling for a hookup for Mom. The number 47 squashed that plan, apparently.

BTW, my new granddaughter is a ****ing Amazon! 10lb, 14 oz. And my daughter is 5'2", 115 when she isn't pregnant. My son-in-law said if they hadn't wiped the baby's ass she would have made 11lbs easy. The doctors even stood back and said, "Whoa!" when they saw her.

Oh, thanks for the congrats!

ChiefsFire
05-03-2006, 08:08 PM
what for?
dude...dont be stupid

those pills give them magic powers and superhuman strength

greg63
05-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Some 19 year old chick told me last week that she thought I was her mom's age: 38. Probably trolling for a hookup for Mom. The number 47 squashed that plan, apparently.

ROFL

BTW, my new granddaughter is a ****ing Amazon! 10lb, 14 oz. And my daughter is 5'2", 115 when she isn't pregnant. My son-in-law said if they hadn't wiped the baby's ass she would have made 11lbs easy. The doctors even stood back and said, "Whoa!" when they saw her.

Oh, thanks for the congrats!

:thumb: