PDA

View Full Version : The 32%

jAZ
05-03-2006, 04:08 PM
http://www.peacetakescourage.com/32.html

Note: I actually don't believe that this applies to any of the regulars here much.

Radar Chief
05-03-2006, 04:25 PM
:spock: “Peace takes courage”? But to demagogue the opposition obviously doesn’t. ROFL

jAZ
05-03-2006, 04:27 PM
:spock: “Peace takes courage”? But to demagogue the opposition obviously doesn’t. ROFL
Can it be demagoguing if you are directly quoting them?

Radar Chief
05-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Can it be demagoguing if you are directly quoting them?

Complete with “Deliverance” music? Yea.
Particularly when those same types of things’ve been said, posted, by the opposition ‘bout the potus and anyone not agree’n with them. Funny the people with “courage” left that part of the equation out, in’a not really unexpected kinda way. ;)

jAZ
05-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Complete with “Deliverance” music? Yea.
Particularly when those same types of things’ve been said, posted, by the opposition ‘bout the potus and anyone not agree’n with them. Funny the people with “courage” left that part of the equation out, in’a not really unexpected kinda way. ;)
I'll give ya the music part.

Taco John
05-03-2006, 05:50 PM
How is this any different than someone making a comment about birkenstocks and patchouli scent when painting the other side, RC?

I'm always amused by one-sided indignation...

Radar Chief
05-04-2006, 07:28 AM
How is this any different than someone making a comment about birkenstocks and patchouli scent when painting the other side, RC?

Complete with whiney hippy music? It isn’t.

I'm always amused by one-sided indignation...

Me too, that’s why I was point’n and laugh’n. :thumb:
Course I also get a laugh out of people that make assumptions ‘bout me. ;) So, I guess I’m just easily entertained. :shrug: ROFL