PDA

View Full Version : The Orange Minge....I mean mane

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:02 PM
So I got banned from the orangemane...........again. I am not exactly nice to those guys, but I don't come anywhere near trolling. I think Taco stirs more shit up over here than I do there. I really don't understand their little society. Why have a football board if you can't handle newbie rivals coming over and talking some smack? Taco you're an alright guy, but I've determined your mods over there are bitches.

Edit: In case you read this Taco, the reason given for my banned status: None.

JBucc
05-03-2006, 04:03 PM
who cares

blueballs
05-03-2006, 04:04 PM
you're so
cool

Rain Man
05-03-2006, 04:04 PM
The key to trolling is to learn how to walk the fine line of banning without falling across it. If you're highly annoying for a short period of time, you've accomplished less than if you're moderately annoying for a long period of time.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:05 PM
who cares

Let me guess, not you? Congratulations. I was making a statement of the bitchiness of the minge. It's not the first time it's been done.

JBucc
05-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Let me guess, not you? Congratulations. I was making a statement of the bitchiness of the minge. It's not the first time it's been done.I meant who cares what they think.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:07 PM
I meant who cares what they think.

I couldn't care less. I just like to call a spade a spade when it comes to Faider and Donko fans. The only time I really go over there is either Chiefs Donx week. Late in the season or when the server here crashes.

Wa-Z
05-03-2006, 04:09 PM
I couldn't care less. I just like to call a spade a spade when it comes to Faider and Donko fans. The only time I really go over there is either Chiefs Donx week. Late in the season or when the server here crashes.

20 times in the past week?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:10 PM
20 times in the past week?

ROFL I ALMOST went there.

CoMoChief
05-03-2006, 04:17 PM
I got banned after 3 posts on that damn site for simply saying that "Youre going to draft another corner in the 1st round."

I didnt cuss at anyone or use any other type of foul language and I didnt direct anything to anyone, they just banned me because of that comment.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
I got banned after 3 posts on that damn site for simply saying that "Youre going to draft another corner in the 1st round."

I didnt cuss at anyone or use any other type of foul language and I didnt direct anything to anyone, they just banned me because of that comment.

Those guys are pussies. Their members come over and run their mouths, troll and the like. When we go over there, and do far less. They just ban us. At first I wasn't too concerned but now that I'm reviewing just how much they bash the planet I'm annoyed. Those guys really are bitches.

Baby Lee
05-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Aiigh Ming-eh!!

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:30 PM

What? That can't possibly be true...

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Those guys are pussies. Their members come over and run their mouths, troll and the like. When we go over there, and do far less. They just ban us. At first I wasn't too concerned but now that I'm reviewing just how much they bash the planet I'm annoyed. Those guys really are bitches.

For the most part, we have the same banning standards that this site has... Trolls get booted. Rivals get debated with.

I'm not sure what you thought you were offering the community by way of football talk, but you sure said the word "minge" a lot and trolled around for awhile. Apparently you watch South Park.

I'm going through trying to find a reason to lift the ban, but you didn't really leave me much to work with.

It doesn't help your case that you're a Chiefs fan and people don't really want you on THIS site...

Dunit35
05-03-2006, 04:33 PM
I just started an account over there 15 minutes ago and I'm waiting on my activation. Why's it taking so long?

OldTownChief
05-03-2006, 04:34 PM
What? That can't possibly be true...

I does sound pretty nit-picky. Maybe you could go check it out and report back to us.

BIG_DADDY

It's dog killing country, what did you expect.

Mr. Flopnuts
For the most part, we have the same banning standards that this site has... Trolls get booted. Rivals get debated with.

I'm not sure what you thought you were offering the community by way of football talk, but you sure said the word "minge" a lot. Apparently you watch South Park.

Let me see if I'm clear. You banned me for the thread that said minge? ROFL that is priceless. Seriously, sack up. You're an alright guy even for a donko fan, but if you guys can't take a joke, piss off. There wasn't nearly anything degrading in that post. Sophmoric humor? Absolutely. But you're telling me you guys all ran around with your butts hurt over it? I thought it was priceless. I guess I'm easily amused.

OldTownChief
05-03-2006, 04:38 PM

but you sure said the word "minge"

ROFL

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Let me see if I'm clear. You banned me for the thread that said minge? ROFL that is priceless. Seriously, sack up. You're an alright guy even for a donko fan, but if you guys can't take a joke, piss off. There wasn't nearly anything degrading in that post. Sophmoric humor? Absolutely. But you're telling me you guys all ran around with your butts hurt over it? I thought it was priceless. I guess I'm easily amused.

No, you didn't get banned for saying the word Minge. That's stupid. You got banned for offering nothing but trolling.

The only person running around with their butt hurt right now is you. I don't think people at the Mane even know that you exist.

BIG_DADDY
05-03-2006, 04:39 PM

Don't trip. I have tried to be a member twice there but when I go back to log in I can't. After 2 times I just gave up.

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I just started an account over there 15 minutes ago and I'm waiting on my activation. Why's it taking so long?

It looks like you've got a Hotmail account. Who knows if you'll ever see the activation as reliable as Hotmail is... I'm guessing it's caught in between some spam somewhere. I resent it, but I can't predict how long it'll take to get through the Hotmail servers...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:41 PM
No, you didn't get banned for saying the word Minge. That's stupid. You got banned for offering nothing but trolling.

The only person running around with their butt hurt right now is you. I don't think people at the Mane even know that you exist.

Trolling? Obviously they don't know me. I wouldn't say my butt is hurt. It's just annoying me that you guys come over and TROLL then say I'm trolling when I tell some kid he's in love with Kobe Bryant and reference minge to the mane. That's sad. So sad, that I'm already over it. Obviously douchebaggery runs rampant at the minge, so I don't think I'm missing anything. Enjoy your site. :)

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:41 PM
don't trip I have tried to be a member twice there but when I go back to log in I can't. After 2 times I jsut gave up.

I think you suffered a ID-10-T error Big Daddy. According to my admin panel, your account is a-ok...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Don't trip. I have tried to be a member twice there but when I go back to log in I can't. After 2 times I just gave up.

It's cool. I'm just calling a spade a spade. No biggy. I'm certainly not crying because I can't post at the minge. I'll follow your lead and give up.

Dunit35
05-03-2006, 04:43 PM
It looks like you've got a Hotmail account. Who knows if you'll ever see the activation as reliable as Hotmail is... I'm guessing it's caught in between some spam somewhere. I resent it, but I can't predict how long it'll take to get through the Hotmail servers...

Stupid hotmail. I'm logged on to Messenger which tells me when I got an email and nothing has come up. I wonder if I could use my school email?

EDIT: I'm not going there to start anything.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Stupid hotmail. I'm logged on to Messenger which tells me when I got an email and nothing has come up. I wonder if I could use my school email?

Enjoy your time there. Don't mind the bashing of the planet and the Chiefs and the people of KC. But if you do, DON'T YOU DARE TALK SMACK BACK, they'll ban you. ;)

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Trolling? Obviously they don't know me. I wouldn't say my butt is hurt. It's just annoying me that you guys come over and TROLL then say I'm trolling when I tell some kid he's in love with Kobe Bryant and reference minge to the mane. That's sad. So sad, that I'm already over it. Obviously douchebaggery runs rampant at the minge, so I don't think I'm missing anything. Enjoy your site. :)

Like I said, I went back through your posts trying to find something that told me you were even trying to fit in. I couldn't. You came over just to straight up be a troll. You weren't even attempting to discuss football... maybe tout your guy Croyle... maybe offer a draft analysis... maybe come with a take about why Cutler is going to struggle... All kinds of topics you could have addressed. Instead, you came in hurling insults and disrespecting the community.

What do you want us to do?

We get plenty of Chiefs fans who are able to get their shots in while contributing to the community. We're not hurting for enemy perspectives.

Dunit35
05-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Enjoy your time there. Don't mind the bashing of the planet and the Chiefs and the people of KC. But if you do, DON'T YOU DARE TALK SMACK BACK, they'll ban you. ;)

lol. If they are going to talk bad about stuff like that then sure I'll get involved. But, I'm not going to get on there and start talking trash to everyone.

stevieray
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
I've never understood the desire to hang out on a rival board.

to each his own.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Like I said, I went back through your posts trying to find something that told me you were even trying to fit in. I couldn't. You came over just to straight up be a troll. You weren't even attempting to discuss football... maybe tout your guy Croyle... maybe offer a draft analysis... maybe come with a take about why Cutler is going to struggle... All kinds of topics you could have addressed. Instead, you came in hurling insults and disrespecting the community.

What do you want us to do?

We get plenty of Chiefs fans who are able to get their shots in while contributing to the community. We're not hurting for enemy perspectives.

You didn't search all my threads. I've given you props when you've won. I've been gracious and nothing I said would even be considered remotely troll like here. I'm really not worried about it, but don't make it out like I went off on anyone there. I didn't.

Taco John
05-03-2006, 04:52 PM

to each his own.

Eh, it has it's moments...

I've never understood the desire to dress up like Halloween for a football game, but it looks like that could be fun too...

Like you say, to each his own...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 04:54 PM

I've never understood the desire to dress up like Halloween for a football game, but it looks like that could be fun too...

Don't be such a troll :)

Boon
05-03-2006, 04:55 PM

to each his own.

Me either.
Piss off Taco!

Taco John
05-03-2006, 05:10 PM
God love ya! :)

stevieray
05-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Don't be such a troll :)

he's just an asshole looking for someone to give him a 'reason' to be one.

Taco John
05-03-2006, 05:47 PM
he's just an asshole looking for someone to give him a 'reason' to be one.

I don't know what in the world makes you think that you're all that different than I am. I merely throw the same crap back at you at the same velocity that you throw it at me.

Life would be great if you could just abuse people and they didn't stick up for themselves, wouldn't it?

This coming from an Armageddon monger. I'd think you might be able to show a little love now and again out of fear for your soul.

Iowanian
05-03-2006, 06:25 PM

You're just numbed to the feeling of it....living the Fantasy Island thing every day. I'm suprised you're able to get it over your Rosie ODonell suit though.

jspchief
05-03-2006, 07:04 PM
That place is a haven for sandy vaginas. I made one off comment in response to some Derrick Thomas bashing, and got banned.

Can't say that I miss it much. As much as you try and talk football with the very few guys that are decent, you're constantly being bombarded by ridiculous attempts at smack.

Most of my reason for going there was to keep on the Broncos for my wife. But it's hardly worth considering the mongoloids you have to wade through.

stevieray
05-03-2006, 07:04 PM
You're just numbed to the feeling of it....living the Fantasy Island thing every day. I'm suprised you're able to get it over your Rosie ODonell suit though.

every year someone points out the hypocrisy of the mange..it's nothing new.

COchief
05-03-2006, 07:08 PM
I wish the mods here were quick to ban tards, then I wouldn't have to post in this thread.

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I'll admit that the primary reasons I read this board is board are to watch the funny things that Taco says and laugh at goChiefs as he gets ripped by his own.

BigRedChief
05-03-2006, 08:34 PM

I visit the mange on occasion. I talk smack and get some donk fans really pissed at me but I've not been banned...yet

Me, Phobia, jspchiefs and Bowser visited their tailgate at last years game at Arrowhead. Seemed like righteous dudes. If you can overlook their mental defect of being Bronco fans they put on a pretty good tailgate.

OldTownChief
05-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Me, Phobia, jspchiefs and Bowser

Dude It's "Phobia, jspchiefs, Bowser and I"

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I'll admit that the primary reasons I read this board is board are to watch the funny things that Taco says and laugh at goChiefs as he gets ripped by his own.

This is one of the biggest shit talkers over there. As you can see by post exhibit A, he's not exactly bright. That's what makes the site so amusing. Uneducated f*cks like this running their mouths about things they do not understand.

BigRedChief
05-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Dude It's "Phobia, jspchiefs, Bowser and I"
You have been on here since 2004, correct? You should be use to my posts by now....and you want to know a real pisser.....I use to be the editor of a magazine.

OldTownChief
05-03-2006, 09:12 PM
You have been on here since 2004, correct? You should be use to my posts by now....and you want to know a real pisser.....I use to be the editor of a magazine.

I normally don't notice errors in your posts. Too busy looking at that awesome sig. I just caught that one because I used to get jumped about it all the time. :p

listopencil
05-03-2006, 09:13 PM
So I got banned from the orangemane...........again. I am not exactly nice to those guys, but I don't come anywhere near trolling. I think Taco stirs more shit up over here than I do there. I really don't understand their little society. Why have a football board if you can't handle newbie rivals coming over and talking some smack? Taco you're an alright guy, but I've determined your mods over there are bitches.

Edit: In case you read this Taco, the reason given for my banned status: None.

So were you Chiefs420 over there? I vaguely remember a dumbass thread with so much goofy "donks, faders blah blah blah minge" crap in it that it was barely readable. If that was you then you weren't really bringing anything to the table that I saw. I don't know, Chiefs420 might have put some more stuff out there that was interesting but I didn't see it. I didn't see anything in particular that I would ban anyone over but I stopped reading because it was just stupid.

Boon
05-03-2006, 09:41 PM
I don't know what in the world makes you think that you're all that different than I am. I merely throw the same crap back at you at the same velocity that you throw it at me.

The difference would be he doesn't do it on the "minge" board.

ps
I thought you mentioned once you were leaving this board.
Adios!

alanm
05-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Most of those guys have sandy manginas over there. They don't want to hear anything if from outsiders. They prefer to live in a dream world where Cutler is now leading them to multiple SB victories. Some are decent but not a lot. :shake:

stevieray
05-03-2006, 09:46 PM
The difference would be he doesn't do it on the "minge" board.

it's funny, isn't it? I repsond to the topic and he takes it personally.

Boon
05-03-2006, 09:54 PM

What's even funnier his his sudden interest in our souls.

stevieray
05-03-2006, 09:55 PM
What's even funnier his his sudden interest in our souls.

:hmmm:

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:13 PM
This is one of the biggest shit talkers over there. As you can see by post exhibit A, he's not exactly bright. That's what makes the site so amusing. Uneducated f*cks like this running their mouths about things they do not understand.
What post did I talk smack to you in? You sure whine like a little girl, by the way.

"Waaaaaa. I got banned for trolling. Waaaaaa."

Loser.

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Most of those guys have sandy manginas over there. They don't want to hear anything if from outsiders. They prefer to live in a dream world where Cutler is now leading them to multiple SB victories. Some are decent but not a lot. :shake:
You're just jealous because our new QB toy doesn't have the knees of a world war II veteran.

Boon
05-03-2006, 10:15 PM
What post did I talk smack to you in? You sure whine like a little girl, by the way.

"Waaaaaa. I got banned for trolling. Waaaaaa."

Loser.

You go home too, Gaylore.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:15 PM
You're just jealous because our new QB toy doesn't have the knees of a world war II veteran.
You come to troll this board to defend the banning of someone who you say was trolling another board. Any mods around by chance? I think we have a Darwin Award winner here.

BigRedChief
05-03-2006, 10:16 PM

You bring out the best in people

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:17 PM
You come to troll this board to defend the banning of someone who you say was trolling another board. Any mods around by chance? I think we have a Darwin Award winner here.
Actually my first post on this thread wasn't a troll post. The second and third were, but that's after I was attacked personally.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Actually my first post on this thread wasn't a troll post. The second and third were, but that's after I was attacked personally.
Wait, no, hang on, I know I left my tiny violin around here somewhere....

http://www.davidlevesque.com/images/tiny_violin.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:22 PM

Again, it's not about trolling, it's about calling a spade a spade.

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Wait, no, hang on, I know I left my tiny violin around here somewhere....

http://www.davidlevesque.com/images/tiny_violin.jpg
That wasn't a plea for your sympathy because you "huwt my feeweengs". I'm just pointing out that if you're getting your panties in bunch that rival posters talk smack when they are attacked by other posters here, you have some unrealistic expectations. Then again, you are Chiefs fans...

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:23 PM
That wasn't a plea for your sympathy because you "huwt my feeweengs". I'm just pointing out that if you're getting your panties in bunch that rival posters talk smack when they are attacked by other posters here, you have some unrealistic expectations. Then again, you are Chiefs fans...

You live in Aurora don't you?

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Again, it's not about trolling, it's about calling a spade a spade.
Ah, ok. So if you go over to our forum and call everyone names and say how stupid the Broncos are with the wit and brilliance of a retarded second grader who's been smelling glue, then you are just calling a spade a spade. Makes sense to me.

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:25 PM
You live in Aurora don't you?
Nope. Try again.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Ah, ok. So if you go over to our forum and call everyone names and say how stupid the Broncos are with the wit and brilliance of a retarded second grader who's been smelling glue, then you are just calling a spade a spade. Makes sense to me.

Pull the threads you whiny little bitch. Like I said, it may have been sophmoric humor, but there was nothing offensive in my posts. Maybe no one found it amusing, I can live with that. But I didn't attack your team, your people, or your character. I've seen your weak attempts at doing just that over and over and over. All this ranting over here, I wonder if you've had any time to play with your minge.

dirk digler
05-03-2006, 10:28 PM

I think it has to do with double standards. TJ and bunch of others from OM come over here and talk smack all day long and nothing happens to them but when one member of CP goes over there and starts talking shit they get run.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I think it has to do with double standards. TJ and bunch of others from OM come over here and talk smack all day long and nothing happens to them but when one member of CP goes over there and starts talking shit they get run.
That's because the Mange is a medical miracle. The world's first a**hole full of pu**ies. I'd think eventually you noobs would quit going over there, it just brings people like this "KY Hole" guy over here.

dirk digler
05-03-2006, 10:31 PM
That's because the Mange is a medical miracle. The world's first a**hole full of pu**ies. I'd think eventually you noobs would quit going over there, it just brings people like this "KY Hole" guy over here.

ROFL

So true

Mr. Flopnuts

I do feel bad for that.

Kaylore
Pull the threads you whiny little bitch. Like I said, it may have been sophmoric humor, but there was nothing offensive in my posts. Maybe no one found it amusing, I can live with that. But I didn't attack your team, your people, or your character. I've seen your weak attempts at doing just that over and over and over. All this ranting over here, I wonder if you've had any time to play with your minge.
Another gem of brilliance. At least you admit to having the sense of humor one can find in grade school. As for attacking me, It was the previous thread - but that's right. "A spade's a spade."

Hey, you should try using the word "minge" some more. It's not getting old at all. Seriously.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I do feel bad for that.
Have you learned your lesson or do I have to go Skip on you?

Boon
05-03-2006, 10:32 PM

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Have you learned your lesson or do I have to go Skip on you?

I do not need the skipping thank you though for asking. ;)

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:34 PM
That's not true. Clearly you haven't read the posts of Naptown Chief, Crazyhorse, Zach KC, and GoChiefs. We've actually banned GoChiefs fewer times than you have. Naptown was banned for making racist comments. I would assume that standard doesn't fly here either.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
That's not true. Clearly you haven't read the posts of Naptown Chief, Crazyhorse, Zach KC, and GoChiefs. We've actually banned GoChiefs fewer times than you have. Naptown was banned for making racist comments. I would assume that standard doesn't fly here either.

Like I said, pull the threads. I'd do it myself but I was banned. Show me one thing that you pusstards deem to be a bannable offense.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Like I said, pull the threads. I'd do it myself but I was banned. Show me one thing that you pusstards deem to be a bannable offense.
<span style="font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;">LEAVE IT ALONE NOOB!</span>

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:37 PM
<span style="font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;">LEAVE IT ALONE NOOB!</span>

that was very unskip like

Halfcan
05-03-2006, 10:39 PM
The key to trolling is to learn how to walk the fine line of banning without falling across it. If you're highly annoying for a short period of time, you've accomplished less than if you're moderately annoying for a long period of time.

So that is your secret. :hmmm:

Simplex3
I'm trying here. Being Skip for the evening is a tall f**king order.

Mr. Flopnuts
I'm trying here. Being Skip for the evening is a tall f**king order.

I understand. And your attempt at skippery was very valiant. The only thing wrong was the font size. Skip wouldn't have figured that part out.

Halfcan
05-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I heard they are all releated over there on the Mange.

BigRedChief
05-03-2006, 10:41 PM
In Skips place I humbly post a pic that I feel represents his feeling on the subject.
http://www.forumspile.com/Newbie-Not_another.jpg

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:41 PM
I understand. And your attempt at skippery was very valiant. The only thing wrong was the font size. Skip wouldn't have figured that part out.
Hey, I'm the new and improved Skip. I can't just give up all of my ability to use the tools at my disposal. If it helps I didn't know what being "clowned" was earlier.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey, I'm the new and improved Skip. I can't just give up all of my ability to use the tools at my disposal. If it helps I didn't know what being "clowned" was earlier.

ROFL

dirk digler
05-03-2006, 10:43 PM

I have read some of the posts over there and they are good guys except for gonuts :) .

I have had this discussion with TJ and it went nowhere so I care not to go through it again.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Ok damnit, everyone out of this thread. NOW! Don't make me stop this board. I'LL DO IT!

Boon
05-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Ok damnit, everyone out of this thread. NOW! Don't make me stop this board. I'LL DO IT!

OK, Skippy Light.

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:48 PM
I have read some of the posts over there and they are good guys except for gonuts :) .

I have had this discussion with TJ and it went nowhere so I care not to go through it again.
Well the primary reason that they don't get banned is they ballance the smack with some decent takes. However all the posters I listed have had more than a few classless posts and many were unprovoked. As long as there is some kind of regular supply of half-decent takes, the mods will leave them alone.

This poster, (whose name suggests saggy testicles I'd like to point out), has already admited that he was crass. They don't ban randomly at the Mane. The one thing Taco does want is for it to be PG to PG-13, so being too vulgar doesn't fly.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Do not respond to post #89 noobs.

dirk digler
05-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Well the primary reason that they don't get banned is they ballance the smack with some decent takes. However all the posters I listed have had more than a few classless posts and many were unprovoked. As long as there is some kind of regular supply of half-decent takes, the mods will leave them alone.

This poster, (whose name suggests saggy testicles I'd like to point out), has already admited that he was crass. They don't ban randomly at the Mane. The one thing Taco does want is for it to be PG to PG-13, so being too vulgar doesn't fly.

Are you telling me Zach posted something classless and it was totally unprovoked? I highly doubt that. I don't know the others besides gochiefs but I can't picture Zach doing that.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Are you telling me Zach posted something classless and it was totally unprovoked? I highly doubt that. I don't know the others besides gochiefs but I can't picture Zach doing that.
Damnit man. :shake:

BigRedChief
05-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Some of my recent posts over there

Yeah you have to drive across Kansas twice, miss Mom's cooking and get your butts whipped.....again on national tv. Sounds like a fun day for me too. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/smilies/finger.gif

You need some lessons on how to BBQ? You guys know how to ski. We know how to BBQ. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/smilies/big-grin.gif

Indy is going to lose 1 game maybe. You guys are going to end up 11-5. What a bunch of homers. You sound like Chief fans.
You are going to go to Indy and get spanked. What road victory do you guys have that shows you can go to Indy and beat them in Indy?

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 10:57 PM
He's pretty good actually. Rausch, and Zach aren't bad. Crazy, Naptown, Bob, Prieste Dante. They all blend together after awhile. Iowanian used to come troll a lot until after we smoked you guys at Invesco and his "I'm Tired" thread was made fun of on the Mane. Hardly seen him since.

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Ok, you dumbass noobs can keep Kaylore but you have to keep him in this thread. Your mom and I are sick of hearing about it.

Later I'll take him to live at the dog farm where they get to run free in the fields with other dogs....

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 10:58 PM

So basically what you're saying is, you ban every unentertaining smartass that comes on your board..............Unless they're donkey fans. I'm glad my teams board doesn't do that. I wouldn't have ANYWHERE to hang out on da intraweb.

dirk digler
05-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Damnit man. :shake:

Cut me some slack will you skippyj

Taco John
05-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Are you still crying about this?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 11:01 PM

ROFL right. Your boy is over here trolling, we're just not banning him.

dj56dt58
05-03-2006, 11:03 PM
You get what you ask for. I mean their Bronco fans..they make us look like angels

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm only responsible for one page on this eight page thread, Taco. He's clearly very hurt about it.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm only responsible for one page on this eight page thread, Taco. He's clearly very hurt about it.

You've doubled your post count tonight. You must have found SOMETHING interesting over here. Enjoy!!!

Simplex3
05-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Wait a minute. In your world TACO of all freaking people is an alpha-poster?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Taco John
05-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Wait a minute. In your world TACO of all freaking people is an alpha-poster?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Did you just use the word "Alpha-poster?"

ROFL

Kaylore
05-03-2006, 11:42 PM
You've doubled your post count tonight. You must have found SOMETHING interesting over here. Enjoy!!!
This thread has amused me a great deal. Thanks.

listopencil
05-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Alpha-poster?

beer bacon
05-04-2006, 12:55 AM
I am the Omega-Poster RAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHhhhhh

Dick Bull
05-04-2006, 02:46 AM
what the **** is a minge?

King_Chief_Fan
05-04-2006, 06:29 AM
I go to the minge from time to time. I use a different user name. My thoughts are you don't go to someone else's house and put your feet upon the coffee table. If "minge" members do that here, well, it is their up bringing. They are Bronco fans. Why would you expect anything different? If you can't go there and be unbothered by their crap. Don't go. It is easy for me to remember that they are just Bronco fans and what they have to say means very little to me.

gcbroncos
05-04-2006, 06:30 AM

Hey Flop.....

what is your user name on the mane...is it flopnuts? i wanna look at your posts and see if i think they are all bad....

i'm gcver2ver3 on the mane....btw

|Zach|
05-04-2006, 06:14 PM
heh

Boon
05-04-2006, 06:18 PM

I offer this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=minge

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 06:19 PM

I thought the same thing but didn't bother to ask.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I offer this:

ROFL this one was my favorite

minge
18 up, 7 down

**** or Mott

F*ck me lads, she had a minge like the Jackson Five in a rugby scrum.

Boon
05-04-2006, 06:24 PM
ROFL this one was my favorite

minge
18 up, 7 down

**** or Mott

F*ck me lads, she had a minge like the Jackson Five in a rugby scrum.

It's toss up between yhat one and this:

The fur lined entrance to the spasm chasm.
Edible but can induce retching if hairs come loose and lodge in ones throat

i was munching minge till my jaw ached

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
ROFL Now I understand better why Taco is so upset.

burt
05-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Then again, you are Chiefs fans...

**** you.......

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 06:56 PM
As long as posters like needpassrush, wabbit, fadersplooge, chumpbailey and donkeysteven are on the mange....no one there has shit to say about someone being less than classy.

A full tank of turd in that septic.

burt
05-04-2006, 07:04 PM
I offer this:

I SO LOVE MINGE!!!!!

MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....
MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....
MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....

Now I am banned there

Boon
05-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Keeping with the topic of the minge definition I found this definition of orange.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=orange

The colour which vain assholes turn after a session in the tanning salon; Often confused with Hepatitis.

"Hey, nice tan... in the middle of winter, you sick ****ing pumpkin monster."

Taco John
05-04-2006, 07:29 PM
As long as posters like needpassrush, wabbit, chumpbailey and donkeysteven are on the mange....no one there has shit to say about someone being less than classy.

A full tank of turd in that septic.

Just to put that in perspective. A guy from this board sent an "anonymous" threat to my family after researching my pregnant wife's name and our address. So what did wabbit do to you? Got rude with you after you came in to lay some killer smack?

Taco John
05-04-2006, 07:41 PM
I SO LOVE MINGE!!!!!

MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....MINGE....MINGE.....

Now I am banned there

Uh, no. If I spent any time at all worrying about the goofy names that people came up with for the place, I'd never sleep. It's not about what names we get called. It's about coming in to just troll. If you come in to be a troll, you'll probably get banned. If you come in to represent the Chiefs, you get left to your devices.

This guy came in acting like a douchebag, and he got the douchebag treatment. We have plenty of Chiefs fans who have come in representing themselves well while freely being Anti-Bronco. They have to deal with the realities of being a rival fan on an Internet message board, and most of the time, do.

I learned my lessons on this board. I was banned twice for crossing lines of smack that I probably shouldn't have crossed. Oh well. Live and learn.

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Just to put that in perspective. A guy from this board sent an "anonymous" threat to my family after researching my pregnant wife's name and our address. So what did wabbit do to you? Got rude with you after you came in to lay some killer smack?

That shit isn't right...whoever did that is moldy prickbutter.

Lots of clever stuff like telling me to stuff a gun in my mouth, my mother is a whore...the works. Lots of very very classy stuff.

I'm not bitching....I'm just saying.

Feel free to hack my account and look inside at the stuff said behind closed doors and for what its said.

Taco John
05-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Feel free to hack my account and look inside at the stuff said behind closed doors and for what its said.

Feel free to do the same to mine here...

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm not a mod, but I'll take your word for it.

You would probably get some good incite by taking a look at my control panel over there.

burt
05-04-2006, 08:31 PM

TJ, are you sure that the low life, prickmonger was from this board? Sounds to me like someone that has his own board....what with the "research", threat and such. I've had it done to me and mine...and it does sound familiar.

My response was a direct response to that idiot gaywhore, from your bored(sp intentional :) ). I don't care if he is here or not....he wants to troll....I will play. Even IF he is beneath Iowanian...

If he wants to talk footbal in a respectable manner fine, if he wants to :Poke: I'll flop HIS nuts!! Not my house, but I will defend it, within the lax rules. You have a semblence of a reputation...he has NO SUCH PLATFORM.

BTW, one of my good friends is a Donk Fan.

|Zach|
05-04-2006, 08:47 PM
CP and OM are a lot more similar than either of its member bases would like to admit.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Uh, no. If I spent any time at all worrying about the goofy names that people came up with for the place, I'd never sleep. It's not about what names we get called. It's about coming in to just troll. If you come in to be a troll, you'll probably get banned. If you come in to represent the Chiefs, you get left to your devices.

This guy came in acting like a douchebag, and he got the douchebag treatment. We have plenty of Chiefs fans who have come in representing themselves well while freely being Anti-Bronco. They have to deal with the realities of being a rival fan on an Internet message board, and most of the time, do.

I learned my lessons on this board. I was banned twice for crossing lines of smack that I probably shouldn't have crossed. Oh well. Live and learn.

I'm only going to say this one more time. You all keep running your mouth about how I came in to "troll" Pull the threads. Pull them. Maybe you didn't find it funny, maybe you can't take a joke, maybe you like to tuck your penis beneath your legs and pretend to be a woman when you read posts. I don't know, I don't care, but don't act like I went in there and went off on everyone, acted derogatory, and made an ass out of myself, it's not the case. My name on the minge is the same as it used to be here. Chiefman420. Go look, you're being a bunch of pussies.

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Let me guess, not you? Congratulations. I was making a statement of the bitchiness of the minge. It's not the first time it's been done.

Look who's bitching now. :deevee:

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Look who's bitching now. :deevee:

Did you just come here to troll? No worries, we won't ban you. We're not pussies.

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Did you just come here to troll? No worries, we won't ban you. We're not pussies.

Looks like I've been a member of this board just a little longer than you, homey.

Brock
05-04-2006, 09:41 PM
CP and OM are a lot more similar than either of its member bases would like to admit.

No, they really aren't. At all.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 09:52 PM
I told you f**king noobs last night to drop this. Now the f**king trolls from the mange are multiplying. Way to go dumbasses.

:shake:

|Zach|
05-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I think you have to be pretty jaded to think that.

Oh well.

Boon
05-04-2006, 10:03 PM
I told you f**king noobs last night to drop this. Now the f**king trolls from the mange are multiplying. Way to go dumbasses.

Ban em!

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:04 PM

Well, we don't have a guy obsessed with cats who's blown out of his mind all the ti-...........nevermind.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Well, we don't have a guy obsessed with cats who's blown out of his mind all the ti-...........nevermind.

We currently don't have that guy either. He was shown the door.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:06 PM
We currently don't have that guy either. He was shown the door.
:bong:

burt
05-04-2006, 10:11 PM

It doesn't register unless you spell it right

noobs=not n00bs= right. YOU CAN'T BE SKIP!!!!!!!!!

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2006, 10:12 PM

He's just drunk 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time, purrrfectly ok...

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:13 PM

Wait, the Mane has a Qocksucker too?

|Zach|
05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
ROFL

CrazyHorse
05-05-2006, 05:52 AM

So you're saying it's okay then?

Rausch
05-05-2006, 05:55 AM

I don't appreciate how you just lump all drunks together...

CupidStunt
05-05-2006, 09:51 AM
The one thing Taco does want is for it to be PG to PG-13, so being too vulgar doesn't fly.

What are they running over there, a f**cking nursery?

stevieray
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
That shit isn't right...whoever did that is moldy prickbutter.

I agree, but I don't think you have a right to say anything when running your mouth on a BB is what put your family at risk to begin with.

My actions can effect my family, it's exactly why I've been steering away from getting in confrontations here. Sometimes it's a hard lesson to remember.

As JD proves, you never know who is on the other end.