PDA

View Full Version : RX-8

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 03:54 PM
I am thinking of buying a Mazda RX8. Anyone know of common problems with those?

JimNasium
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Are you ghey?

Halfcan
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM

Yep-too expensive.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Are you ghey?

Why? Those cars are sweet. 238 HP

The downside I have heard is the wankle engines, but supposedly those have improved a lot

JimNasium
05-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Why? Those cars are sweet. 238 HP

The downside I have heard is the wankle engines, but supposedly those have improved a lot
NTTAWWT. :thailor:

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 03:59 PM
NTTAWWT. :thailor:

Now I am curious, not in the gay way, of why you think they are gay?

Clint in Wichita
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Now I am curious, not in the gay way, of why you think they are gay?

They are only gay when a male drives one.

They fall into the Miata category...a nice car for a girl.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:04 PM

I can understand the Miata, but not the RX8. Am I just being naive? Explain

Wa-Z
05-04-2006, 04:11 PM

Get an Acura TL or a Lexus IS 300 or something...my choice of course would be an M3! :)

Clint in Wichita
05-04-2006, 04:15 PM

The RX-8, as far as appearance, is what I call a "girl car". It's not ugly, and it may perform tremendously for all I know.

It is the type of car, however, that you expect to see a girl driving. I'm sure we can get a list of "girl cars" started.

Mazda Miata
VW Rabbit
VW Beetle

Anyone else?

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
The RX-8, as far as appearance, is what I call a "girl car". It's not ugly, and it may perform tremendously for all I know.

It is the type of car, however, that you expect to see a girl driving. I'm sure we can get a list of "girl cars" started.

Mazda Miata
VW Rabbit
VW Beetle

Anyone else?

i assume you would say the nissan 350Z is a girls car too then?

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Jap

Clint in Wichita
05-04-2006, 04:30 PM
i assume you would say the nissan 350Z is a girls car too then?

I can't say I've gotten a good look at those.

300Z - not a girl car

280Z - definitely a girl car.

duncan_idaho
05-04-2006, 04:35 PM

Mazda Miata
VW Rabbit
VW Beetle

Anyone else?

Yeah, but you also have to see girls driving a car for it to be considered a "girl car."

I've yet to see a girl driving an RX-8, and I see them all the time.

COchief
05-04-2006, 04:35 PM
The RX8 is a tough one, the range of 20-25K really only gives you the options of S2000, 350Z, or RX8. With the RX8 being the only one with four seats. I have been contemplating the same kind of cars. I was surprised to find out the RX8 won most of the comparision tests I researched between the three.

I also am just weary of that rotary BS, I would buy in a heartbeat if they would put a normal V6 in there.

Clint, I am pretty sure you are thinking of the miata, the RX8 is a pretty good looking car IMO.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Yeah, but you also have to see girls driving a car for it to be considered a "girl car."

I haven't seen a girl driving around one either, however, I did not want to be a guy driving around what every other guy calls a "girl" car

Clint in Wichita
05-04-2006, 04:37 PM

It can take time for a car to find it's true niche. The Miata was snapped up by men when it was introduced, too.

KcMizzou
05-04-2006, 04:38 PM
I'd say you'll be ok as long as you don't get one in apricot.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:39 PM
The RX8 is a tough one, the range of 20-25K really only gives you the options of S2000, 350Z, or RX8. With the RX8 being the only one with four seats. I have been contemplating the same kind of cars. I was surprised to find out the RX8 won most of the comparision tests I researched between the three.

I also am just weary of that rotary BS, I would buy in a heartbeat if they would put a normal V6 in there.

Clint, I am pretty sure you are thinking of the miata, the RX8 is a pretty good looking car IMO.

After doing some research, I have heard the RX8 has bad MPG though (19ish) and can leak/burn oil. Not sure how true that is though. I know that with the wankle (rotary) engines that that is their common problems, i.e. they leak fluids. However, that was also years ago since I have read that and so I thought the new RX8 would have improved on that. I wanted to see if anyone else has heard that, heard any other problems, or apparently thinks it is gay to drive one.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:40 PM

Well, I was really hoping they have a pink one out there.

COchief
05-04-2006, 04:43 PM
After doing some research, I have heard the RX8 has bad MPG though (19ish) and can leak/burn oil. Not sure how true that is though. I know that with the wankle (rotary) engines that that is their common problems, i.e. they leak fluids. However, that was also years ago since I have read that and so I thought the new RX8 would have improved on that. I wanted to see if anyone else has heard that, heard any other problems, or apparently thinks it is gay to drive one.

That is also true, they do get shitty mileage. That car is really frustrating, I like everything about it, except the future engine rebuild at 60K sitting under the hood.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:45 PM
That is also true, they do get shitty mileage. That car is really frustrating, I like everything about it, except the future engine rebuild at 60K sitting under the hood.

The problem I have is trying to sway myself away from it because I am not sure of another car that I really like with similiar characteristics but without the potential problems.

COchief
05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Yep, my list went like this

Mustang- nope to many women driving the V6, plus ford piece of shit.

S2000- great, convert and would be fun to drive. but small as shit, not practical to drive everyday and no backseat.

350Z- awesome looks, performance, and reliability. No sunroof option or backseat.

RX8- great in every way, oh yeah wankel :(

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Yep, my list went like this

Mustang- nope to many women driving the V6, plus ford piece of shit.

S2000- great, convert and would be fun to drive. but small as shit, not practical to drive everyday and no backseat.

350Z- awesome looks, performance, and reliability. No sunroof option or backseat.

RX8- great in every way, oh yeah wankel :(

Sounds about my list. I can go to other cars that may compare with the power of these cars (relatively), but I may not like the looks as much of them. Such as:

Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - Not a manual trans. and everyone is driving around pontiacs

Mits. Eclipse GT - borderline chick car

Acura CL 3.2 Type S - More of a Sedan than sports car, but not bad

VW GTI 1.8T - Not a big fan of the hatchback

Honda Civic SI - stereotypical rice burner... not sure if I want to be one of those guys

Acura RSX, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, and Nissan Altima - once again the sedan type thing

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 05:02 PM

Yeah, because with the apricot the women clambering into the passenger seat at every stop light tend to scratch up the paint.

COchief
05-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Sounds about my list. I can go to other cars that may compare with the power of these cars (relatively), but I may not like the looks as much of them. Such as:

Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - Not a manual trans. and everyone is driving around pontiacs

Acura CL 3.2 Type S - More of a Sedan than sports car, but not bad

VW GTI 1.8T - Not a big fan of the hatchback

Honda Civic SI - stereotypical rice burner... not sure if I want to be one of those guys

Acura RSX, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, and Nissan Altima - once again the sedan type thing

Christ, I never knew I had a long lost brother.

Let me save you some time, Grand Prix- I think you know better. Eclipse- reliability. CL Type S OK only with 6 speed manual, autos can explode at 20K. GTI reliabiltiy and cost for a hatch to high. New Civ SI and RSX should be an option, I feel to old for those cars though myself. I really liked the Mazda 6, but it was hard to find a 6 speed V6, and I'm in Denver. Altima is a little Blah, to many 2.5s on the road.

You may want to consider 2002-2003 Maxima SEs 260hp, nice styling, and available in a 6spd if you look hard enough

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
I think the biggest problem with the RX-8 is that it's a car favored by vagrants.

Just get yourself a nice BMW Z3 and move on. I tested every two-seater on the road when I bought my car, and this is what I found:

1. Honda S2000 - Almost perfect, but too small. There's no room for the left arm of the driver. It drove me crazy.

2. Nissan 350Z - Very nice, but has a very stiff sports car ride that I wasn't crazy about. Still a strong choice.

3. Corvette - They're so big. Didn't really feel like a sports car to me.

4. Mazda Miata - This is the one car I didn't drive. I think they're too girlie.

5. BMW Z3 - Small and zippy, but roomy inside. Nice trunk size for overnight travel. Convertible.

6. Toyota Spyder MR2 - Drives great, lots of fun. Has no trunk and no storage. I'm serious. Zero. I couldn't buy it because I couldn't take it on an overnight trip where I needed luggage.

7. Audi TT - Nice car, great style. But I could get a BMW convertible for the same price as a TT hardtop.

8. Porsche Boxster - I didn't actually test drive this one, though I looked it over. For the money, I decided I liked the look of the BMW better, and at the time the Boxsters were still new enough that they were slightly above my top-end price.

I'm sure I drove some others that I don't recall, because I made the full rounds. The RX8 and BMW Z4 weren't around yet when I bought my car, so I didn't test them.

I also really like the look of the Chrysler Crossfire, but it wasn't out yet when I bought my car, either.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Christ, I never knew I had a long lost brother.

Let me save you some time, Grand Prix- I think you know better. Eclipse- reliability. CL Type S OK only with 6 speed manual, autos can explode at 20K. GTI reliabiltiy and cost for a hatch to high. New Civ SI and RSX should be an option, I feel to old for those cars though myself. I really liked the Mazda 6, but it was hard to find a 6 speed V6, and I'm in Denver. Altima is a little Blah, to many 2.5s on the road.

You may want to consider 2002-2003 Maxima SEs 260hp, nice styling, and available in a 6spd if you look hard enough

The maxima isnt bad. I am really wanting something a bit more "sporty" though too. That is what makes my situation so difficult.

I have been searching for a couple of weeks and you are right that the Mazda 6 is tough to fine in a manual trans.

I really like the RX8 too, but now I am not so sure about it anymore. I will continue to do more research on that I guess to see if it has as many problems as people say because now I am hearing various opinions on it that contradict each other

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 05:23 PM
I think the biggest problem with the RX-8 is that it's a car favored by vagrants.

Just get yourself a nice BMW Z3 and move on. I tested every two-seater on the road when I bought my car, and this is what I found:

1. Honda S2000 - Almost perfect, but too small. There's no room for the left arm of the driver. It drove me crazy.

2. Nissan 350Z - Very nice, but has a very stiff sports car ride that I wasn't crazy about. Still a strong choice.

3. Corvette - They're so big. Didn't really feel like a sports car to me.

4. Mazda Miata - This is the one car I didn't drive. I think they're too girlie.

5. BMW Z3 - Small and zippy, but roomy inside. Nice trunk size for overnight travel. Convertible.

6. Toyota Spyder MR2 - Drives great, lots of fun. Has no trunk and no storage. I'm serious. Zero. I couldn't buy it because I couldn't take it on an overnight trip where I needed luggage.

7. Audi TT - Nice car, great style. But I could get a BMW convertible for the same price as a TT hardtop.

8. Porsche Boxster - I didn't actually test drive this one, though I looked it over. For the money, I decided I liked the look of the BMW better, and at the time the Boxsters were still new enough that they were slightly above my top-end price.

I'm sure I drove some others that I don't recall, because I made the full rounds. The RX8 and BMW Z4 weren't around yet when I bought my car, so I didn't test them.

I also really like the look of the Chrysler Crossfire, but it wasn't out yet when I bought my car, either.

How little is no trunk?? Can I fit golf clubs in it?

I think this weekend is going to be a long weekend of test driving. Any suggestions on MUST DRIVES?

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 05:52 PM
How little is no trunk?? Can I fit golf clubs in it?

Are you asking about the MR2? No trunk at all. It has a little storage area behind the seat that's about double the size of a glove box, and that's it.

I think this weekend is going to be a long weekend of test driving. Any suggestions on MUST DRIVES?

Seriously, drive the Z3 if you like the style. You can get a convertible for the same price as a hardtop 350Z if you go a year or two older. It's got less power, but it's still nice to drive.

I really liked the MR2 other than the storage issue, but the storage is a killer.

If you can find an Audi TT without the whole Quattro thing, they're more affordable too, and seemed to be very nice cars.

Skyy God
05-04-2006, 05:53 PM

The G35 solves both of the downsides you mentioned. A buddy of mine just got a 2003 with 15K miles for $26K. Not really a functional backseat for adults... no headroom. Golf clubs would likely be a tough fit in the trunk, however.

If you're scheduling test drives, you might want to check out the IS250 as well.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 06:01 PM
The G35 solves both of the downsides you mentioned. A buddy of mine just got a 2003 with 15K miles for $26K. Not really a functional backseat for adults... no headroom. Golf clubs would likely be a tough fit in the trunk, however.

If you're scheduling test drives, you might want to check out the IS250 as well.

Yeah the IS250 is nice but a bit out of my high end price range. I am saying around $25k is as high as I would want to go. Preferably under $20k though.

(Can be new or used though)

Spicy McHaggis
05-04-2006, 06:01 PM

Borderline chick car? I've always had the Eclipse up there on the Pontiac Sunfire level.

Personally I agree with some other people here. G35 coupe is the way I would go. Nice, powerful and a Nissan engine.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Borderline chick car? I've always had the Eclipse up there on the Pontiac Sunfire level.

Personally I agree with some other people here. G35 coupe is the way I would go. Nice, powerful and a Nissan engine.

The reason I dont put it up with the Sunfire is because of the power it does have. The other models... ok, but the GT, GTS or Spyder GT can flight fly and I never see girls driving those models around (perhaps with the exception of the spyder because it is the convertible)

Skyy God
05-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah the IS250 is nice but a bit out of my high end price range. I am saying around $25k is as high as I would want to go. Preferably under $20k though.

(Can be new or used though)

I may be in the new car market myself if a big firm job in Nashville comes through. How much do the new IS250's retail for?

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 06:10 PM
I may be in the new car market myself if a big firm job in Nashville comes through. How much do the new IS250's retail for?

From just the quick glance I gave it was around $35k

Rain Man
05-04-2006, 06:16 PM
I think the Infiniti G35 is a much more stylin' car than the IS250. That's just one man's opinion, though.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 06:19 PM
I think the Infiniti G35 is a much more stylin' car than the IS250. That's just one man's opinion, though.

I like it more, but it only has an automanual trans as opposed to a straight manual. Anyone drive the automan.? Thoughts on that?

Bob Dole
05-04-2006, 07:23 PM

18-19 city, 20-22mpg highway. The rotary burns oil as part of the combustion process. It will stay in normal operating range if you get your oil changed every 3k miles. No other fluid leaks in 27000 miles.

The biggest problem is making sure that you heed the manual's advice and don't start the car, move it 15 feet, then turn it back off. You won't get it started again and it will have to be towed to the dealer.

The car handles like a dream, since they've managed to get almost a perfect 50-50 weight distribution. Right angle turns at 35 mph without any slippage. Not much torque, but it's kind of like the typical motorcyle engine and has a nice "power band" from 3k-7k rpm. Cruises comfortably and is very stable at 135.

The rear seats are actually useable because of the suicide doors.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 07:26 PM
18-19 city, 20-22mpg highway. The rotary burns oil as part of the combustion process. It will stay in normal operating range if you get your oil changed every 3k miles. No other fluid leaks in 27000 miles.

The biggest problem is making sure that you heed the manual's advice and don't start the car, move it 15 feet, then turn it back off. You won't get it started again and it will have to be towed to the dealer.

The car handles like a dream, since they've managed to get almost a perfect 50-50 weight distribution. Right angle turns at 35 mph without any slippage. Not much torque, but it's kind of like the typical motorcyle engine and has a nice "power band" from 3k-7k rpm. Cruises comfortably and is very stable at 135.

The rear seats are actually useable because of the suicide doors.

Have you driven the care, Bob Dole? I am curious about people's personal experience as well. The more important question... would you buy one?

Bob Dole
05-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Have you driven the care, Bob Dole? I am curious about people's personal experience as well. The more important question... would you buy one?

Bob Dole owns one.

It's a lot like the old British-Leyland cars (MGs). If you drive it like it's engineered to be driven, it's a lot "happier" than if you piddle around in it like an old woman.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/uploads/texarkanarocks_VOWXV.jpg

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Bob Dole owns one.

It's a lot like the old British-Leyland cars (MGs). If you drive it like it's engineered to be driven, it's a lot "happier" than if you piddle around in it like an old woman.

Whats the 0-60 speed like? I heard it was a little light in the power side of things?

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Oh, and I love the car... nice color and tinted windows... beautiful

Simply Red
05-04-2006, 07:49 PM

Audi S4 go with the 2004 to cut price a little. The V8 variety kind of a sleeper though, thanks in part to the more commercial A4. But the S is far more compact. oh yeah and one of the fastest cars on the road. I'd venture to guess without even researching it is faster than the new Vette. Arounk 35 k

Bob Dole
05-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Whats the 0-60 speed like? I heard it was a little light in the power side of things?

Not sure on the time. It's definitely low on torque from a dead stop. It scoots pretty well once you get the rpm's up to 3k and keep them there.

If you want to drag race, it's not the right car. If you want to drive autocross, it's pretty much perfect.

Simply Red
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Not sure on the time. It's definitely low on torque from a dead stop. It scoots pretty well once you get the rpm's up to 3k and keep them there.

If you want to drag race, it's not the right car. If you want to drive autocross, it's pretty much perfect.

Mr. Dole,

Pardon the ignorence but what is "autocross?"

UteChief
05-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Are you looking for a coupe/hatchback or have you ever considered the Aura TSX. Honda reliability, alot of comfort features, a decent 4cyl that gets good gas mileage and a six speed tranny.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 07:58 PM

Not wanting to drag race, just wanting to not be so slow that I can't pull out in front of someone and be going a reasonable speed so they do not catch up to me.

Spicy McHaggis
05-04-2006, 07:59 PM
I like it more, but it only has an automanual trans as opposed to a straight manual. Anyone drive the automan.? Thoughts on that?

Are you talking about all G35's or a specific one you're looking at? My buddy has a 6 speed G35 coupe so I know they're around.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Are you looking for a coupe/hatchback or have you ever considered the Aura TSX. Honda reliability, alot of comfort features, a decent 4cyl that gets good gas mileage and a six speed tranny.

Not a bad car... I have thought about Acuras as well.

epitome1170
05-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Are you talking about all G35's or a specific one you're looking at? My buddy has a 6 speed G35 coupe so I know they're around.

I guess I just couldnt find any. :shrug:

Phobia
05-04-2006, 08:22 PM
When is Roberta Dole going to post in this thread?

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 08:28 PM

Howdy Redrum_69. Thanks for the rep.:)

Bob Dole
05-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Mr. Dole,

Pardon the ignorence but what is "autocross?"

Slalom type racing. Courses are typically set up in large parking lots or airport runways using cones.

Simply Red
05-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Slalom type racing. Courses are typically set up in large parking lots or airport runways using cones.

Oh, Okay

Bob Dole
06-07-2006, 04:54 PM

Happy now?

http://imageserver1.textamerica.com/user.images.x/17/IMG_510517/Big/_0607/TAS20060607152800835.jpg

jAZ
06-07-2006, 05:09 PM

The standard verion fits in that catagory, but this one (with the racing styling) looks pretty cool...

http://www.wheel1.com/gallery/RX8-01.jpg

Bob Dole
06-07-2006, 05:16 PM
The standard verion fits in that catagory, but this one (with the racing styling) looks pretty cool...

http://www.wheel1.com/gallery/RX8-01.jpg

All you're going to do with all that junk is lower the clearance and add weight.

You all can make fun all you want. The car was an absolute blast to drive.

jspchief
06-07-2006, 05:39 PM
I'll second the G35. My mom owns one, and it's a badass car.

jAZ
06-07-2006, 05:58 PM
All you're going to do with all that junk is lower the clearance and add weight.

You all can make fun all you want. The car was an absolute blast to drive.
I'm not trying to make fun... I'm sure it is.

Bob Dole
06-07-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm not trying to make fun... I'm sure it is.
Was.

:(

CoMoChief
06-07-2006, 06:32 PM

Youre retarded. RX8 is NOT a girls car. Though they are too expensive.

burt
06-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Was.

:(

Was? What happened? BTW, my very little experience sez the RX8 is cool....period.

recxjake
06-07-2006, 07:40 PM
man.... get a GM product

Tribesman
06-07-2006, 08:52 PM
I raced an RX8 today. Although I beat him easily, they're not bad looking vehicles. I really dig the early 90s RX7s though. Now those were fast.

By comparison, I'd go with a 350z. They're faster and better looking, for nearly the same price.

andoman
06-07-2006, 09:15 PM
man.... get a GM product

Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky really are nice looking cars. I was really impressed the first time I saw a Solstice in person. Much more agressive looking than in pictures. Not sure I like them with top up though.

High Res Pic (http://www.quakemachine.com/blog/wp-content/images/2006-Pontiac-Solstice-Hood-Trunk-1920x1440.jpg)

http://images.businessweek.com/autos/pontiac/solstice.jpg
http://www.saturn.com/saturn/showroom/future_vehicles/SKY_scenic2.jpg

Monkeylook4food
06-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Happy now?

http://imageserver1.textamerica.com/user.images.x/17/IMG_510517/Big/_0607/TAS20060607152800835.jpg

Hey, I have nothing against station wagons.

Otis99
06-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Bought one about a year ago and it's amazingly fast. All wheel drive, handles like a dream, and is the most fun I have ever had in a car. It can blow just about anything away at a stoplight and is excellent in autocrossing. For about $30k you can get a car that will run low 13s in the quarter (13.1-13.3), 0-60 in the low fives, and runs like a champ in any weather condition.

Some people prefer the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, the two cars are about the same but most people give a handling edge to the Mitsu. The interior of the Subaru is quite a bit nicer, though, which was what ultimately made the decision for me.

StcChief
06-08-2006, 06:49 AM
RX-8 Wankel engine. Enough said.

unless they revised the HP it's less than that....
Previous model year 2003, A friend got one drove it for 3 months
returned it because the HP wasn't within 10% of advertised.

morphius
06-08-2006, 06:53 AM
After driving Bob Dole's RX-8 I have to say that it is a little underpowered. It corners beutifully though. Maybe you can get more out of the manual, but even with the steering wheel flaps it was hard to really feel the thing accelerate. I think I enjoyed my second gen RX-7 more.

epitome1170
06-08-2006, 07:09 AM
I ended up getting an RX- 8. Bob Dole was right... the car is tight. I test drove teh 350Z... didn't like it as much. It had too stiff of suspension never really felt like you had good control going through turns. The RX8 is very quick and has plenty of power for the weight. (Of course if you go with the auto trans. then you lose 40 HP right there). I got the manual though, not really sure why they sell the automatic ones.

What did happen to your RX8, Bob?

(By the way they didnt have an RX8 in '03 :p )

StcChief
06-08-2006, 07:17 AM
I ended up getting an RX- 8. Bob Dole was right... the car is tight. I test drove teh 350Z... didn't like it as much. It had too stiff of suspension never really felt like you had good control going through turns. The RX8 is very quick and has plenty of power for the weight. (Of course if you go with the auto trans. then you lose 40 HP right there). I got the manual though, not really sure why they sell the automatic ones.

(By the way they didnt have an RX8 in '03 :p )
It was 04. I worked with the guy in 03.

http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/MazdaRX8/

He is big fan of RX-7s. Raced SCCCA his old RX-7. I couldn't believe he returned the RX-8.

the Automatic is for girls, that just wanna look good in a car.

I'd get the 350Z or an older 300TT.

epitome1170
06-08-2006, 07:52 AM
I was not too impressed with the 350Z or TT.

I enjoy my RX8 now... drive the hell out of it, especially on long trips to Busch.

Bob Dole
06-08-2006, 08:05 AM

Traded it in this past Monday for a CX-7.

epitome1170
06-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Traded it in this past Monday for a CX-7.

Why would you do such a thing?

How do you like the CX7 though?