PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs on Sportscenter

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
They're gonna be doing a bit on Herm Edwards and the mini camp for KC sometime during the show.

ChiefsFanatic
05-04-2006, 11:30 PM
They're gonna be doing a bit on Herm Edwards and the mini camp for KC sometime during the show.

This thread is useless, unless you post an update of what was actually on Sportscenter. You should know this after an entire year on CP. That is why you had 87 views and only one post.

I guess I just feel like being an asshole. I should just STFU

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:31 PM
IS IT ON NOW?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 12:09 AM
This thread is useless, unless you post an update of what was actually on Sportscenter. You should know this after an entire year on CP. That is why you had 87 views and only one post.

I guess I just feel like being an asshole. I should just STFU

Sorry. The story was useless and lasted about 15 seconds. I don't even know why they advertised it to start the show. Sean Salisbury said he thought it was real stand up of Herm to have mini camp with all the players at once. Discuss.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Sorry. The story was useless and lasted about 15 seconds. I don't even know why they advertised it to start the show. Sean Salisbury said he thought it was real stand up of Herm to have mini camp with all the players at once. Discuss.

I'll never get those 2 minutes back...

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Wow that was huge news!!

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Wow that was huge news!!

I thought so too, I found it especially interesting that Herm is having the mini camp with ALL the players at once rather than splitting it up over about 15 different sessions to give it that smaller class size feel. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 12:25 AM
I thought so too, I found it especially interesting that Herm is having the mini camp with ALL the players at once rather than splitting it up over about 15 different sessions to give it that smaller class size feel. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

We are going to the Superbowl!!