PDA

View Full Version : Someone wanna update me on COChief and why he's pissing people off?

SNR
05-04-2006, 06:54 PM
K.

Bwana
05-04-2006, 06:55 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140199

The overwhelming power of the sex drive was demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father him.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 06:56 PM
He's not pissing me off, I think he's fun. Fun like the way you look at carwrecks to see if someone gets hurt.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 06:56 PM
He sucks, his smack is weak, and as soon as he starts getting his ass kicked he immediately declares himself the winner and runs off with his tail between his legs.

The neg rep thread is pretty good from somewhere around page 30 on (w/ 15 posts per page).

jspchief
05-04-2006, 06:58 PM
It's florida chief. Apparently he forgot to refill his prescription.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-04-2006, 07:03 PM
What is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 07:05 PM
What is the deal with Neil Patrick Harris? Why is he so horny?

Every time I see you've posted I go to the thread. Your posts are alright, they amuse me. The main reason though, is because I want yet another peak, at that ass.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Every time I see you've posted I go to the thread. Your posts are alright, they amuse me. The main reason though, is because I want yet another peak, at that ass.

It took me forever to get that ass.

Ari Chi3fs
05-04-2006, 07:34 PM
COchief is a GoChiefs username... he is taking out his aggressions on everyone.

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Nah, this guy is dumber than Gochiefs. I think it stands for Colorado Chief. Did Florida Chief move there from Colorado perhaps?

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
He came home last night and found out that his wife's boyfriend drank all his beer. When he confronted her, she whipped him. Now he's trying to rebuild his ego by trying to insult everyone on a BB where he doesn't have to worry about facing any of the members in person.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 07:47 PM

I don't think so. This guy has been around since 02 and does post from time to time. GoChiefs couldn't have had a username that long without anyone figuring out who it is.

COchief
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Nah, this guy is dumber than Gochiefs. I think it stands for Colorado Chief. Did Florida Chief move there from Colorado perhaps?

You are an empty shell of a man and a failure in every facet of your life. I used to think the term cuckhold was just some screwed up idea some pervert came up with, until I heard about you. Tell me limp dick, did your wife make you lick her and her "real man" clean when they were finished? Did they point and laugh while you wanked your little useless shriveled old weiner? Whether you realize it or not, every single person snickers about you and how a real man came in and showed your wife what she was missing. Your friends, neighbors, and family all probably crack jokes about what a pathetic little wimp you are. How does that make you feel inside skip? Even the tards that laugh at your stupid noob schtick, secretly giggle when they think about your wife dropping you and your limp dick for a man that could give her what she wanted and needed.

Feel that sting, that is the sweet nectar of a complete and total failure. You really should have just kept your mouth shut, but hell your wife couldn't when presented with a real piece of meat, why would you be any different.

Happy trails limp dick

SPchief
05-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Something smells like TOMato juice mixed with CAt SHit

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

Bwana
05-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

Yep. Dude was ok at one point, but really turned into a tool.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Not TC's style..

Its FlCh..

I didn't think that FLChief was so personal with his attacks.

Although it could be JD

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 08:03 PM
You are an empty shell of a man and a failure in every facet of your life. I used to think the term cuckhold was just some screwed up idea some pervert came up with, until I heard about you. Tell me limp dick, did your wife make you lick her and her "real man" clean when they were finished? Did they point and laugh while you wanked your little useless shriveled old weiner? Whether you realize it or not, every single person snickers about you and how a real man came in and showed your wife what she was missing. Your friends, neighbors, and family all probably crack jokes about what a pathetic little wimp you are. How does that make you feel inside skip? Even the tards that laugh at your stupid noob schtick, secretly giggle when they think about your wife dropping you and your limp dick for a man that could give her what she wanted and needed.

Feel that sting, that is the sweet nectar of a complete and total failure. You really should have just kept your mouth shut, but hell your wife couldn't when presented with a real piece of meat, why would you be any different.

Happy trails limp dick
See, this is the thing. You think you are so good at smack when all you are is a big mouthed piece of shit. You haven't said one thing all day that was close to funny or intelligent. You are just a troll who tries to piss people off. I have a feeling you won't last much longer. Good riddance to a slimy douchebag troll.

COchief
05-04-2006, 08:05 PM
See, this is the thing. You think you are so good at smack when all you are is a big mouthed piece of shit. You haven't said one thing all day that was close to funny or intelligent. You are just a troll who tries to piss people off. I have a feeling you won't last much longer. Good riddance to a slimy douchbag troll.

Yeah, way to pretend that just rolled off your back. You and I both know different, need a kleenex there buddy?

If you stop, I'll leave the damage where it stands

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Was Florida Chief on 24/7 like GoChiefs was and this shit for brains seems to be now?

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah, way to pretend that just rolled off your back. You and I both know different, need a kleenex there buddy?

If you stop, I'll leave the damage where it stands
You're just a lowlife piece of shit. What you have to say means nothing to me. You'll get your sorry ass booted off of here soon. You're a totally worthless dickhead.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:09 PM
It's not FloridaChief. He was around and sane when this moron first started posting. Also, I'm one of the few that FC didn't turn on.

This douche is an island onto himself. He's not anyone's alter ego.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 08:10 PM
JDPrez?

Taco John
05-04-2006, 08:12 PM
He came home last night and found out that his wife's boyfriend drank all his beer. When he confronted her, she whipped him. Now he's trying to rebuild his ego by trying to insult everyone on a BB where he doesn't have to worry about facing any of the members in person.

http://www.johnnycarson.com/carson/images/carnac/uhm.gif

"What is the only place where you'll see a pastor get in on the dog pile?"

:)

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:12 PM
JDPrez?

He actually reminds me of GeneralGanz from the old Star BB.

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 08:13 PM
It's not FloridaChief. He was around and sane when this moron first started posting. Also, I'm one of the few that FC didn't turn on.

He sure as hell sounds like Florida Chief to me. He just spews venom without the slightest hint of humor or intelligence. Just a real dick sucker. But you are the second one today to say that so we'll see.

nychief
05-04-2006, 08:14 PM
It is gochief.
http:///www.visi.com/~phantos/images/conpics_full/cv01d.jpg

I HATE YOU GUYS!

Bwana
05-04-2006, 08:14 PM

Hmm? You may be right about old quarter boy. In any event, the self proclaimed smack king is nothing more than a waste of skin with an over inflated ego. A pimple on the ass of the board if you will.

Taco John
05-04-2006, 08:15 PM
He's surely pretty vile. I can't remember any football take he ever had that I could repeat.

Chiefnj
05-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Is Kotter having a bad day??

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 08:25 PM
JDPrez?

He's not that bad. If he were, he would have already threatened lawyers and he'd have friends coming in and piling on by now too.

Skip Towne
RaidersRock is another possibility. A total shit-for-brains that was doing this very thing when he got booted.

Iowanian
I'll give COchief this much....He's been studying up for this meltdown. Accumulated alot of detail here and there for the low blows.

I should go all Titus and start keeping a word document of smack material/low blows and info to use down the road.

Nelson Muntz
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
I didn't think that FLChief was so personal with his attacks.

Although it could be JD

You're wrong about that. I had to put up with his pathetic bullshit for about 6 months before I outed him in the main board, then a week later he apologizes saying he's starting new medication and all that bullshit.

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 08:28 PM
what did your UN used to be Nelson? Who was Floppynuts?

Its tough enough to keep up around here....

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 08:29 PM
He's not that bad. If he were, he would have already threatened lawyers and he'd have friends coming in and piling on by now too.

yeah I agree...I was reaching.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:30 PM
RaidersRock is another possibility. A total shit-for-brains that was doing this very thing when he got booted.

These are all people who hate YOU. FC and RR like me. :D

Nelson Muntz
05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
what did your UN used to be Nelson? Who was Floppynuts?

Its tough enough to keep up around here....

Used to be slim shady

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:32 PM

He'd have to have friends first. I'm pretty convinced at this point that we're the closest thing he has to human companionship, outside of the guy who tells him to clean the pots and pans faster.

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 08:33 PM
aahhh, that makes sense. Its good to know "who is who".

I used to get along with FC just fine, and then somewhere he melted down and started hating on me....My favorite was a pm where he wished me something like "autosodomy funky felchings"

FAX
05-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Damn. Autosodomy funky felchings sound like something the UCLA teaching hospital would be very interested in, Mr. Iowanian.

FAX

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 08:37 PM
These are all people who hate YOU. FC and RR like me. :D
No, these are former trolls who did nothing but spew venom. Neither had any redeeming qualities. I'm happy to see you were good friends with FC. So is Chiefs4me. What a chummy little group.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:39 PM
No, these are former trolls who did nothing but spew venom. Neither had any redeeming qualities. I'm happy to see you were good friends with FC. So is Chiefs4me. What a chummy little group.

Down, fang. I'm not defending either of them. Both melted down spectacularly. All I'm saying is that I wasn't a party to either meltdown, and neither ever had a problem with me personally. COCO clearly does.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Down, fang. I'm not defending either of them. Both melted down spectacularly. All I'm saying is that I wasn't a party to either meltdown, and neither ever had a problem with me personally. COCO clearly does.

Thats what had me puzzled. I can't recall anyone ever coming down on you like he/it did last night.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 08:42 PM
He'd have to have friends first. I'm pretty convinced at this point that we're the closest thing he has to human companionship, outside of the guy who tells him to clean the pots and pans faster.

Exactly. And I have never, in my time at the Star, here, or even on Phildo's BB when he went over there, see the aforementioned speculated identity stand alone. He always brings others in too.

He could be the alter ego of a regular poster but usually after a while you figure out who's who so right now I don't really think so. In all honesty, I'm wondering if COChief has just been a long-time lurker (with a few posts added in here and there) who has had something recently happen in his life causing anger and bitterness. And this is his only vent.

FAX
05-04-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm guessing it's Mr. Rain Man.

He finally went over the edge. Over polled.

FAX

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 08:44 PM

Could be, only thing is the COChief was created early in 2002 - long before RR got canned.

The easiest thing would be for a Mod to check the IP and see if it fits in the range of other posters.

Taco John
05-04-2006, 08:44 PM

ROFL

Dude, don't be stupid.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Thats what had me puzzled. I can't recall anyone ever coming down on you like he/it did last night.

Proctor has - me and him went round and round back in the day. But this guy sure as hell isn't KCJohnny, and besides, we made peace. Now I'm about the only one of the old guard regulars that doesn't pile on him.

As COCO himself pointed out, he's been here a long time. I think people are too quick to jump on the alternate identity thing. I think this guy's just a bitter, hateful dork with a single login.

Bwana
05-04-2006, 08:45 PM

FAX

There you go, the evil side of Rain Man. ROFL

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 08:49 PM
I don't believe this is bRainman....but the closest thing I've seen to Evil-bRainman was on the jets board.

I look forward to the day that guy goes berzerker on someone here. It'll be a thing of beauty.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM

FAX

That would be too freaky.

chiefs4me
05-04-2006, 09:00 PM

CoChief is not Eric..:)

Fairplay
05-04-2006, 09:06 PM
COChief's gay avatar always drove me nuts.

I think it is awful.

Unfortunately the guy never changes it.

Simply Red
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I'll give COchief this much....He's been studying up for this meltdown. Accumulated alot of detail here and there for the low blows.

I should go all Titus and start keeping a word document of smack material/low blows and info to use down the road.

My personal favorite; "If you are going to tong-bathe my ass everytime I come around at least wait until I have a fart ready." originator: Iowanian

Iowanian
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
That guy is just darned clever.

My stalker made it back. Someone must have said "candyman" 3 times in a row or something.

Its not my fault if you were a dipshit and I ran your candy ass up a flag pole once.

Move on, sport.

COchief
05-04-2006, 09:17 PM

That ladies and gentlemen, is r-e-s-p-e-c-t, when the master hints at copying my material for later use.

/how'd you like my post on limp dick?

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Could be, only thing is the COChief was created early in 2002 - long before RR got canned.

The easiest thing would be for a Mod to check the IP and see if it fits in the range of other posters.
They have been alerted. When the account was created doesn't really mean anything that I can see. He knows too much about the regulars which tells me it is an alter ego (most likely) or a long time lurker.

Fairplay
05-04-2006, 09:21 PM
COChief just said he has a limp-dick!!! ROFL ROFL

Frazod
05-04-2006, 09:22 PM
That ladies and gentlemen, is r-e-s-p-e-c-t, when the master hints at copying my material for later use.

/how'd you like my post on limp dick?

Is your name TITUS, idiot?

:stupid:

Iowanian
Don't go that far sport. I don't need a spreadsheet, I've got a mind like a steel trap.

I'm not too far from pulling out my smackhammer and dinging the bell on the County Fair Strongman game.

COchief
COChief just said he has a limp-dick!!! ROFL ROFL

Read the thread, do you really want to get into it?

Fairplay
05-04-2006, 09:23 PM

Im sorry, im scared of you. I really am.

COchief
05-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Don't go that far sport. I don't need a spreadsheet, I've got a mind like a steel trap.

I'm not too far from pulling out my smackhammer and dinging the bell on the County Fair Strongman game.

You may have taken notice, my mind also is quite adept at retaining certain information.

Nelson Muntz
05-04-2006, 09:24 PM

Oh wow, Internet bully. You remind me of the little chihuahua down the street that thinks he's so ferocious, but runs with his tail between his legs when you come towards him.

Fairplay
05-04-2006, 09:25 PM
You may have taken notice, my mind also is quite adept at retaining certain information.

Plus his mind moves back and forth real fast. Just like his avatar.

Nelson Muntz
05-04-2006, 09:25 PM

Yeah, certain information, like you have a limp dick.

Halfcan
05-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Another guess the moron thread-exciting.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 09:26 PM
They have been alerted.

If it's GoChiefs I doubt they'll tell us.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
I think COCO wants to have your lovechild, Iowanian.

htismaqe
Checking IP addresses takes alot of time, it's very slow.

So far, it's not an alter ego. COChief is 100% unique.

And yes, it stands for Colorado Chief...a traceroute to his IP heads to Colorado.

OldTownChief
Plus his mind moves back and forth real fast. Just like his avatar.

I'm pretty sure his tongue is allowing Bill to do that.

COchief
05-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Im sorry, im scared of you. I really am.

You have already made it clear in the past that I am your hero:

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 09:30 PM
What we have to go on so far: His registration date. The fact that he isn't very smart. (spelling and syntax errors) He has no game. (Nothing ever funny or clever). He knows a little about cars. Possible used car salesman. FC has been ruled out by a couple of things.

Simply Red
05-04-2006, 09:32 PM
That guy is just darned clever.

My stalker made it back. Someone must have said "candyman" 3 times in a row or something.

Its not my fault if you were a dipshit and I ran your candy ass up a flag pole once.

Move on, sport.

I laughed at it.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 09:32 PM
You have already made it clear in the past that I am your hero:

He gave you rep FIVE months ago and you think you are his hero??

Shit, C4ME repped me FIVE months ago and she sure as hell isn't my hero

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm pretty sure his tongue is allowing Bill to do that.
:LOL: Good one!

COchief
05-04-2006, 09:59 PM
He gave you rep FIVE months ago and you think you are his hero??

Shit, C4ME repped me FIVE months ago and she sure as hell isn't my hero

I didn't rep him dipshit, he repped me. First read then comprehend.

This is getting boring, can't someone with a pair step up to the plate.

(kinda like Skip's wife's lover did)

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:01 PM

HEY DIPSHIT READ MY POST AGAIN

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:02 PM

uhh...He didn't say you did.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:03 PM

He must feel like a real tard about now. ROFL

FAX
05-04-2006, 10:05 PM
uhh...He didn't say you did.

I think Coco's brain motor may be leaking oil again.

FAX

COchief
05-04-2006, 10:06 PM
C4ME repped me FIVE months ago and she sure as hell isn't my hero

Wow dumbasses here:

C4me repped you, she isnt your hero

Fairplay repped ME, I said I was his hero

/Jesus H Christ

/The more you know

/Again reading and comprehension, work on it K?

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 10:07 PM
He's not another regular.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:08 PM
And I pointed out that your logic was flawed because he repped you for one post FIVE MONTHS ago.

SPchief

I am begining to figure that out. This is just a whole new wacko that stumbled onto our little world.

Skip Towne
He has very low reading comprehension. You have to tear off his head and shit down his neck to get your point across.

FAX
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I'll say this for you, Coco. You have utter bewilderment and confusion down pat.

So, Mr. Fairplay repped you. C4MR repped you. You have a dumbass for a hero, and you go to church.

Is that right?

FAX

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM
C4ME repped me FIVE months ago and she sure as hell isn't my hero

Wow dumbasses here:

C4me repped you, she isnt your hero

Fairplay repped ME, I said I was his hero

/Jesus H Christ

/The more you know

/Again reading and comprehension, work on it K?

You've lost your burst and are clearly showing signs of fatigue.

COchief
05-04-2006, 10:10 PM
I'll say this for you, Coco. You have utter bewilderment and confusion down pat.

So, Mr. Fairplay repped you. C4MR repped you. You have a dumbass for a hero, and you go to church.

Is that right?

FAX

You got it bud, finally a little intelligence enters my arena

COchief
05-04-2006, 10:10 PM
I am begining to figure that out. This is just a whole new wacko that stumbled onto our little world.

Again dumb shit

"new wacko"

Jan 2002 > 2004

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 10:12 PM

Uh oh.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Again dumb shit

"new wacko"

Jan 2002 > 2004

At what point did I say when you registered?? I simply stated that you are the newest wacko to show their face here on the planet.

FAX
05-04-2006, 10:13 PM

Glad I could follow that.

So, which dumbass is your hero?

FAX

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Ok guys, this moron is trying really hard to use big words. Either he's a total nimrod and is trying to prove he isn't or he's a regular trying to mask his typical posting style.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Another guess the moron thread-exciting.
Halfcan is a moron.

What do I win?

:)

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Good. Then ban his ass.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Ok guys, this moron is trying really hard to use big words. Either he's a total nimrod and is trying to prove he isn't or he's a regular trying to mask his typical posting style.

He's loseing steam fast and stumbling all over himself.

COchief
05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Uh oh.

Don't be too quick on the trigger finger there please.

I think people like the new "cochiefplanet.com" site. Its entertaining.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:25 PM

We made it this far without you, we'll continue on once you run out of pages on your Word-A-Day calendar.

Bwana
05-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Good. Then ban his ass.

Indeed, it's about time to flush this turd down the biffy. Besides, he will be late to his quarter corner again which I'm guessing could cost him at least $2 in "helmet fees." I really want to see old Gaylord save up enough skull money to get that '93 Tempo he's been dreaming about. :thumb:

htismaqe
05-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Damn...I was wanting to see FAX embarrass him.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:34 PM

Uhh, I don't think he needs Mr. Fax to help him out in that category.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:36 PM

He's been embarrased plenty. I'm embarrassed for him that he doesn't realize it.

Bwana
05-04-2006, 10:36 PM

Outstanding Parker! He won't be missed. ;)

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Needs attention.

Check.

Looks up to Iranian.

Check.

Flaunts his "smarts."

Check.

Conrontational.

Check.

Wants people to look at him as a peer, or on their level.

Check.

Very angry, slams God but goes to church.

Check.

Sounds like Goatcheese's MO to me...

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:38 PM
outta be fun figuring out who he is next time.

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 10:39 PM

Quite the contrary you ignorant dildo. You are a slow witted, humorless, degenerate dipshit who nobody finds entertaining. Please do everyone a favor and commit suicide. You'd probably f*ck that up.

Bwana
05-04-2006, 10:40 PM
outta be fun figuring out who he is next time.

Heh! It won't take long if he acts like a complete douche bag like that again. :shake:

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Quite the contrary you ignorant dildo. You are a slow witted, humorless, degenerate dipshit who nobody finds entertaining. Please do everyone a favor and commit suicide. You'd probably f*ck that up.

And where was GoChiefs when CoCo showed up all day and all night and started slinging $#it like a spider monkey with worms?

Has Goat used different IP's?

Yes.

Has he managed to find a way to outsmart every mod on the planet until they gave up and let him back?

Yes.

Is he "abvoe" this type of behavior?

No.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Sounds like Goatcheese's MO to me...
It being an IP in CO doesn't rule out Goatcheeze.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:43 PM

No, it doesn't...

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:44 PM

Proxy server can go through anywhere.

SPchief
05-04-2006, 10:44 PM
No, it doesn't...

Thing is, COchief has been registered since 2002. Do you really think that goatcheeze sat on that user name for 4 years?

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Proxy server can go through anywhere.
If the mods would put the IP on here I'd chase it.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Thing is, COchief has been registered since 2002. Do you really think that goatcheeze sat on that user name for 4 years?
Why not? He had other outlets for his frustration.

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:47 PM

I was going to ask for it earlier but didn't figure they'd give it to me anyway.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:47 PM

He's probably got 10 more he's sitting on.

CoCo shows up and GC is gone.

After fighting for over a year to STAY on this BB he decides to leave on his own?

Nein.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:48 PM

It won't do you any more good than it did Phil...

Frazod
05-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm glad to see the COCO thing is sticking. :)

And I still don't think this asshat is gochiefs or anybody else.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 10:49 PM
So, did Htismaq pull the plug on him? His last post was begging Htis to let him stay.

So, Htis, you gonna spill the beans and tell us who he is/was?:)

OldTownChief
05-04-2006, 10:52 PM
So, did Htismaq pull the plug on him? His last post was begging Htis to let him stay.

Looks like it. It says banned under his user name and he hasn't spewed anything for awile now.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:52 PM

"I think people like the new "cochiefplanet.com" site. Its entertaining."

****ing with the BB amuses him. It's someone doing it to get their rocks off. He also knows how to push everyone's buttons.

That means, at the least, it's a longtime lurker.

And it's EXACTLY the type of thing GC would say.

CoChief, GoChiefs, not that different either...

Bowser
05-04-2006, 10:53 PM
I got five bucks that says it was gochiefs on a "wardrive" vacation.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 10:53 PM
It won't do you any more good than it did Phil...
I'm not expecting to keep him out, but I might be able to figure out if it's him.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:54 PM
I got five bucks that says it was gochiefs on a "wardrive" vacation.

Bingo...

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm not expecting to keep him out, but I might be able to figure out if it's him.

You already have all the proof you need.

Compare common phrases and posting styles with Gochiefs. They're the same.

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 10:55 PM
And where was GoChiefs when CoCo showed up all day and all night and started slinging $#it like a spider monkey with worms?

Has Goat used different IP's?

Yes.

Has he managed to find a way to outsmart every mod on the planet until they gave up and let him back?

Yes.

Is he "abvoe" this type of behavior?

No.
Good point! But i've never seen Goat be this mean. Completely out of character for him. But it's certainly possible. See if it is possible for him to attack Frazod. That can help identify him.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Good point! But i've never seen Goat be this mean. Completely out of character for him. But it's certainly possible. See if it is possible for him to attack Frazod. That can help identify him.

Go do a search on the OM for his Bob handle.

Hell, just ask Taco.

He's a flat out d!ck over there...

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 10:58 PM
He's probably got 10 more he's sitting on.

Which also explains why the votes were so lopsided for some of the brackets.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm still not too sure it is gochiefs. I know gochiefs doesn't care for me at all. Yet, COChief didn't come after me nearly as hard as he did some of the rest, and I was hitting him a bit harder than some he tried to run into the ground were.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm still not too sure it is gochiefs. I know gochiefs doesn't care for me at all. Yet, COChief didn't come after me nearly as hard as he did some of the rest, and I was hitting him a bit harder than some he tried to run into the ground were.

GoChiefs knew that blowing up would get him banned.

Again.

Why get your main handle banned when you can use a dupe?

And where was the lengthy "I hate to leave but I've got XXX going on" thread?

He didn't need one, he wasn't really leaving...

unlurking
05-04-2006, 11:03 PM
He only started 7 threads his entire history. (Since I'm in CO and know a few Chief fans thought I'd check his history, noone I know).

Claimed to own a Honda Prelude. Anyone know what GC drives?

Skip Towne
05-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Which also explains why the votes were so lopsided for some of the brackets.
Exactly. Tell me he wasn't behind that DOGPISS deal. And I accused him of keeping a couple of my opponents in it and he didn't deny it even when I asked point blank.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 11:06 PM
"I think people like the new "cochiefplanet.com" site. Its entertaining."

****ing with the BB amuses him. It's someone doing it to get their rocks off. He also knows how to push everyone's buttons.

That means, at the least, it's a longtime lurker.

And it's EXACTLY the type of thing GC would say.

CoChief, GoChiefs, not that different either...

Gochiefs was never overly hostile towards me or some of the other people this guy has drawn down on. And I certainly don't remember him incessantly sucking off Iowanian.

Every time gochiefs has went away he's reappeared as a new member, not as an existing member.

Plus, I found a thread where Coco quoted gochiefs. It wasn't a big deal, and gochiefs didn't acknowledge it. If they were the same person, gochiefs would have continued the dialogue to draw attention.

I have no doubt that this guy is a hateful, lonely dork, as scared of pussy as he is of his own shadow. He thinks he's better than everybody else, and deeply confused and conflicted that nobody else buy into this notion. Of course, they don't because they're all so stupid, and only he is smart. He sees these "inferior" people have fun, get laid and enjoy their lives, all without him, and he hates them for it. I figure he's not even from Missouri or Kansas - just a native Denverite (or whatever the hell they call themselves) who so despies the people around him that he roots for a rival team out of pure spite.

But he isn't gochiefs.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 11:09 PM
GoChiefs knew that blowing up would get him banned.

Again.

Why get your main handle banned when you can use a dupe?

And where was the lengthy "I hate to leave but I've got XXX going on" thread?

He didn't need one, he wasn't really leaving...

Also, gochief's main login was created in Nov 2002. COChief's was created in January of 2002. Doesn't make sense to me that gochiefs would create a login 10-11 months prior to his first showing up here.

Bwana
05-04-2006, 11:09 PM
He only started 7 threads his entire history. (Since I'm in CO and know a few Chief fans thought I'd check his history, noone I know).

Claimed to own a Honda Prelude. Anyone know what GC drives?
Heh! He DID drive one until some soccer mom ass ended the little prick with a monster SUV and totaled it. ROFL I wish I had her address, I would send her a bottle of wine and tell her to step on it next time.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Exactly. Tell me he wasn't behind that DOGPISS deal. And I accused him of keeping a couple of my opponents in it and he didn't deny it even when I asked point blank.

GoChiefs also knows I hate that little Wookie. Call me petty but I hold a grudge.

And I might be the only other person on here outside of him with as much ****ing free time to devote to railing on a guy because he pissed me off. I'm not saying I'm some feared guy, but I've got the time to string out playing typing-tennis with him.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Also, gochief's main login was created in Nov 2002. COChief's was created in January of 2002. Doesn't make sense to me that gochiefs would create a login 10-11 months prior to his first showing up here.

You're assuming GoChiefs was his first handle.

Frazod
05-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Heh! He DID drive one until some soccer mom ass ended the little prick with a monster SUV and totaled it. ROFL I wish I had her address, I would send her a bottle of wine and tell her to step on it next time.

In his case, I guess "Prelude" means prelude to riding the bus. :D

Too bad she wasn't driving a Hummer.

stumppy
05-04-2006, 11:15 PM
K.

He's mad because he lost his headband, now his circumcision scars show.

Rausch
Gochiefs was never overly hostile towards me or some of the other people this guy has drawn down on. And I certainly don't remember him incessantly sucking off Iowanian.

Every time gochiefs has went away he's reappeared as a new member, not as an existing member.

And every time tried to pretend it wasn't him, and every time eventually caused a big stink, got fingered, and banned yet again.

I have no doubt that this guy is a hateful, lonely dork, as scared of pussy as he is of his own shadow. He thinks he's better than everybody else, and deeply confused and conflicted that nobody else buy into this notion. Of course, they don't because they're all so stupid, and only he is smart. He sees these "inferior" people have fun, get laid and enjoy their lives, all without him, and he hates them for it. I figure he's not even from Missouri or Kansas - just a native Denverite (or whatever the hell they call themselves) who so despies the people around him that he roots for a rival team out of pure spite.

ALL OF WHICH would fit Gochiefs.

Achems Razor...

Bwana
:D

Too bad she wasn't driving a Hummer.

My thoughts exactly. ROFL

PastorMikH
You're assuming GoChiefs was his first handle.

True, but he was pretty much just gochiefs until he started getting banned. Then we started seeing the multiple logins.

I wished the archives could be better searched to see COChiefs first posting patterns. If he acted up and was ran off in the beginning, then I could see him coming back as gochiefs.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:17 PM
True, but he was pretty much just gochiefs until he started getting banned. Then we started seeing the multiple logins.

GoChiefs is a pretty damned generic handle.

It may not have been his first, just his first memorable handle to be banned...

Frazod
05-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Sorry, Brad, I just don't buy into it.

I think there are so many people on here with alter egos that many of us just assume anybody who behaves this way is an existing member (Skip seems positively paranoid about it).

There are lots of dorks out there with internet connections. This is just a new one.

stumppy
05-04-2006, 11:24 PM

Plus, I found a thread where Coco quoted gochiefs. It wasn't a big deal, and gochiefs didn't acknowledge it. If they were the same person, gochiefs would have continued the dialogue to draw attention.

But he isn't gochiefs.

Exactly.
This guy is not Goatcheese.

PastorMikH
05-04-2006, 11:25 PM
I do know this, just about everyone who comes in new and acts like an idiot can be compared to gochiefs - and many similarities will be seen.

Besides, I didn't get nearly the rep last night that I normally get for slamming gochiefs.:):)

Frazod
05-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Also, gochiefs didn't get banned this time. He left in a huff. I suspect he may have crawled up Phil's ass over at Warpaint (although I haven't checked).

Frazod
05-04-2006, 11:30 PM
And it's now a moot point, since Coco has been BANNED.

And there was much rejoicing. YAAAAAY PBJ

SNR
05-04-2006, 11:30 PM
GoChiefs is a pretty damned generic handle.

It may not have been his first, just his first memorable handle to be banned...I'm still not seeing it. If he had gotten banned before, odds are some members would have had prior confrontations with him that were messy. I'm no Planet historian, but I can't name any former members as obscure as goatboy.

Being coco a few months before gochiefs is one thing, but I really don't think gochiefs was a phsychic and new shit like this was going to happen. He obviously thought he could outsmart people easily. Why would he take the time to plan out a brilliant scheme such as this?

Katipan
05-04-2006, 11:32 PM
cutest tupperware party, ever

SNR
05-04-2006, 11:35 PM
cutest tupperware party, everNot yet. We haven't talked about dieting and bathing suits yet.

Simplex3
05-04-2006, 11:39 PM

But he isn't gochiefs.
I can confirm some things. If it were Goatcheeze one of the following would need to be true:

1. He has a zombie PC.
2. He is currently out of town and in Colorado.

The mods indicated that COCO posts from the same IP, so that would pretty much leave option one. While it's true that Goatcheeze has tried to drop viruses before it would be highly unlikely that his target would be unware for years. The PC in question isn't listening on any ports whatsoever, so if it's zombied it would require manual intervention and that would be a pain in the ass.

I'm going out on a limb and saying this a**hat is his own woman.

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Also, gochiefs didn't get banned this time. He left in a huff. I suspect he may have crawled up Phil's ass over at Warpaint (although I haven't checked).

Really?

How 'bout this little tidbit: if GC had something going on that wouldn't allow him to post here, WTF is he still posting on the Mange?

:hmmm:

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm going out on a limb and saying this a**hat is his own woman.

When we finally find out, I'll bet you a 12'er on it...

Rausch
05-04-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm still not seeing it. If he had gotten banned before, odds are some members would have had prior confrontations with him that were messy. I'm no Planet historian, but I can't name any former members as obscure as goatboy.

Being coco a few months before gochiefs is one thing, but I really don't think gochiefs was a phsychic and new shit like this was going to happen. He obviously thought he could outsmart people easily. Why would he take the time to plan out a brilliant scheme such as this?

Not sure I'm following...

Frazod
05-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Really?

How 'bout this little tidbit: if GC had something going on that wouldn't allow him to post here, WTF is he still posting on the Mange?

I guess he's not pissed at them.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 12:03 AM
I guess he's not pissed at them.

He's been venting there for months. I thought it was odd before how rude he was there and Mr.Nicey over here...

Frazod
05-05-2006, 12:04 AM
He's been venting there for months. I thought it was odd before how rude he was there and Mr.Nicey over here...

Well, go over and ask him, I guess. I'm not posting on that shithole.

alanm
05-05-2006, 12:50 AM

Who was the guy that was made by his landlord to go out and clean up his yard full of dog crap? Then he posted a picture of it and everybody made fun of him which pissed him off and started insulting everyone and ended up getting banned at the time. I think it's that dude. :hmmm:

Mosbonian
05-05-2006, 12:57 AM

Guess I need to spend more time here....just what happened to GoChiefs?

m:mad:dog

luv
05-05-2006, 12:58 AM
And it's now a moot point, since Coco has been BANNED.

And there was much rejoicing. YAAAAAY PBJ
WHAT!?!?

When did this happen? Last night was so entertaining.

Frazod
05-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Who was the guy that was made by his landlord to go out and clean up his yard full of dog crap? Then he posted a picture of it and everybody made fun of him which pissed him off and started insulting everyone and ended up getting banned at the time. I think it's that dude. :hmmm:

That was Matrix. It's not him.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Well, go over and ask him, I guess.

I don't need to.

That, and I've no affinity for the guy, here or there.
Near or far.
Not in a tree, or in a boat, or as the goat, I do not like his incessant spam...

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 02:17 AM
I'm wondering if COChief has just been a long-time lurker (with a few posts added in here and there) who has had something recently happen in his life causing anger and bitterness. And this is his only vent.

This isn't his first time. It's just his most successful one.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 02:20 AM
This isn't his first time. It's just his most successful one.

2nd most...

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Checking IP addresses takes alot of time, it's very slow.

So far, it's not an alter ego. COChief is 100% unique.

And yes, it stands for Colorado Chief...a traceroute to his IP heads to Colorado.
htis is SO motivated.

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 02:27 AM

It's not so much a matter of outsmarting anyone as just being more persistent.

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Dude, gochiefs used random proxy servers to get on here when he was banned. He didn't post from a university of colorado IP years ago to throw us off his scent for a potential future temper tantrum. It's way more effort than it's worth.

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 02:36 AM
2nd most...
No, most. COchief shows up occassionally and spews venom. This is just the only time a significant portion of the board took notice. It just happened to be timed when gochiefs quietly "left".

Rausch
05-05-2006, 02:50 AM
It just happened to be timed when gochiefs quietly "left".

I disagree.

But I'd still buy you a beer.

Daddy.... :)

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 02:51 AM
Your mother and I were just friends.

luv
05-05-2006, 02:51 AM
I disagree.

But I'd still buy you a beer.

Daddy.... :)
I'm thinking I've missed something else. :hmmm:

chefsos
05-05-2006, 02:55 AM
FWIW, I don't think COChief is anyone's dupe account. Seems more like Matrix than anyone else, but he's not Matrix. He's a lone gunman, and in the short time I've been here, I've seen him do this stuff before. Difference is it used to just be driveby slams, and for whatever reason last night he decided to stay around and fight it out. And the fact that he had that little mental dossier on some of the original members to pull his smack tidbits from just seems a little disturbing.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 02:56 AM
Your mother and I were just friends.

Not even you would hit my mom.

jspchief
05-05-2006, 06:23 AM
Some of his old posts indicate that he's from the Star board. I think that pretty much rules out gochiefs.

Anyone from the Star back in the day that was this pissed at the world?

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Some of his old posts indicate that he's from the Star board. I think that pretty much rules out gochiefs.

The biggest asshole I remember from the Star was Vlad. And a guy named Ramsbro. But I wasn't there very long.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 07:04 AM
It's not so much a matter of outsmarting anyone as just being more persistent.

My bad.

He's loser enough to spend 100% of his off time getting here and no one is loser enough to spend 100% of their off time to booting him.

Can't blame you...

Inspector
05-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Give COCO a break.

He is merely having a reaction to the medication that was provided to counteract the botched circumcision.

I have NEVER thought it was a good idea to allow a blind surgeon to practice.

Rausch
05-05-2006, 07:51 AM
I have NEVER thought it was a good idea to allow a blind surgeon to practice.

I do now...

FAX
05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
I don't believe this was Mr. GoChiefs.

FAX

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 09:55 AM
I don't believe for a minute that it was the meatpeeker..he's never been that outright hostile.

That said....when did People with 3-4 years here start getting banned for pissing people off or being hostile?

I'd never really noticed the person before, and while he was obviously slinging shit like an angry zoo monkey and stirring things up....It IS the offseason.

The planet NEEDs a common enemy to keep people from eating each other. The board is more fun when there is a villain.

KcMizzou
05-05-2006, 09:58 AM
I don't believe this was Mr. GoChiefs.

FAXMe either.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
I can't believe you all banned him, his pm's were so nice......:D

Mr. Kotter
05-05-2006, 10:44 AM
I can't believe you all banned him, his pm's were so nice......:D

He hasn't been banned. He's moping.

Frazod
05-05-2006, 10:44 AM

There was a poster called GeneralGanz on the Star BB who operated in the same way - he'd lurk, post occasionally and then for no apparent reason randomly lash out at people. He definitely had a thing for me, too.

If it is somebody from back then, my money's on him.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
He hasn't been banned. He's moping.

He told me he was banned, and when he went to log on, it wouldnt let him...:hmmm:

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 10:49 AM
GoChiefs hasn't been banned.

COChief is serving a 2-day suspension.

Mr. Kotter
05-05-2006, 10:51 AM
He told me he was banned, and when he went to log on, it wouldnt let him...:hmmm:

If he wanted to be back, he's proven he can't be kept away.....

chiefs4me
GoChiefs hasn't been banned.

I know Clayton isin't banned, and he knows it also......so, only two days for Cochief, I will let him know......:D

Bwana

Great

:spock:

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 10:53 AM
If he wanted to be back, he's proven he can't be kept away.....

He told me he has only one log in name......:shrug:

Mr. Kotter
05-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I know Clayton isin't banned, and he knows it also......so, only two days for Cochief, I will let him know......:D
Heh.

So it IS Clayton....ROFL

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Heh.

So it IS Clayton....ROFL

Thought so.

lol, no it's not, and he is not Eric, or Matrix or anyone else you all seem to think it is.....while we are on the subject, redrum is not a poster in disguise either......:D

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:00 AM
what the hell flo....Do you just climb to the bottom of every dogpile and spoon with the dipshit getting kicked at the time?

I think you should keep telling CO everything you want about every poster in your PM romance.

Mr. Kotter
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM
lol, no it's not, and he is not Eric, or Matrix or anyone else you all seem to think it is.....while we are on the subject, redrum is not a poster in disguise either......:D

What? Are you tellin' us it's your gigilo or something? :spock:

How else would you know? Unlesss.....they have.....made you a MOD? :eek:

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Flo has has cyberlove with ever leper of the month that rolls through the planet.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:08 AM
what the hell flo....Do you just climb to the bottom of every dogpile and spoon with the dipshit getting kicked at the time?

I think you should keep telling CO everything you want about every poster in your PM romance.

lol, I do not tell anyone about anything on here, I am not like some on here, and besides, that wouldnt be right, but so many of you put so much info on the board it's not that hard to read and remember......ROFL He told me he has been reading and lurking and posting every now and then for years....:shrug:

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Flo has has cyberlove with ever leper of the month that rolls through the planet.

now killer, we both no that's not true...:D

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:12 AM
She threw such a fit over Florida Chief it wouldn't surprise me.

chiefs4me

lol, no, All the pm's start the same way when a rebel shows up...the first question they ask is why do you stay here when they are so mean to you...ROFL

Iowanian
It sure is a wild coincidence that you just happen to mysteriously exchange PMs with every Pariah of the day.

Its also funny that you said a mrBlonde had repped you a while back, and he was gone before you arrived.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:14 AM
She threw such a fit over Florida Chief it wouldn't surprise me.

yea, I hated going to the new site to talk to him, but no worries anymore he's..........oops, almost told too much..:D

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:15 AM
It sure is a wild coincidence that you just happen to mysteriously exchange PMs with every Pariah of the day.

Its also funny that you said a mrBlonde had repped you a while back, and he was gone before you arrived.

lol, not true, he does rep me, and he has been back.......check it out for yourself.........ooh, and he even sent me a picture.....:p

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:16 AM
do you not remember killer, the time you called me a liar about a certain someone... and I forwarded that pm to you.........:)

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:17 AM
yea, I hated going to the new site to talk to him, but no worries anymore he's..........oops, almost told too much..:D

don't worry. we've been watching you scrape the bottom of the barrel with your 3rd chin for a long time.

you cute little 9

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 11:18 AM

I made 4me a mod about a month ago...

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Everyone knows he's Town'N'CountryChief, dumbass. Christ, he didn't even try to keep it a secret.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
MrBlond
Last Activity: 11-28-2004 09:08 PM

DP4me....joined...Sept 2004

Unless it was 2 years ago, during your first month here, you are completely FoS.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
don't worry. we've been watching you scrape the bottom of the barrel with your 3rd chin for a long time.

you cute little 9

scrape the barrel...lol, should you be saying this, after all, you are the one who left your husband for a poster on a message board....:hmmm: I took vows with my hubby, so I think I will keep them.....:D

Bwana
05-05-2006, 11:20 AM

You sure pick some strange friends girl. :shake:

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:20 AM
do you not remember killer, the time you called me a liar about a certain someone... and I forwarded that pm to you.........:)

No. I still think you are a liar.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:21 AM
MrBlond
Last Activity: 11-28-2004 09:08 PM

DP4me....joined...Sept 2004

Unless it was 2 years ago, during your first month here, you are completely FoS.

now come on killer, do you think that on this board is the only way people can talk, I would send you his email, but I have to ask first....:shrug:

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:23 AM
You sure pick some strange friends girl. :shake:

lol, I don't pick them, you people do, they see another poster who is blasted upon daily and kind of feel a kinship to them.......now, who are you all gonna pick next????ROFL

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:23 AM
scrape the barrel...lol, should you be saying this, after all, you are the one who left your husband for a poster on a message board....:hmmm: I took vows with my hubby, so I think I will keep them.....:D

I bet he contemplates suicide everyday over your stubborn nature.

My ex husband is happy. I bet I could makes your husband happy too.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:26 AM
No. I still think you are a liar.

You really don't remember the pm I sent you from tom, the one blasting you and whatnot.........but really killer, in the big world, it doesn't really matter if you belive me or not, actually no opinion matters to me at all, except for my sons opinions...:D Now have a anice day, the store called and my sons cake is ready, he is a big 16 today......

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Your son thinks you're a **** too.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:31 AM
no. I'm pretty sure that never happend.

I'll bet your son can't wait to go to college...far, far away.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Your son thinks you're a **** too.

you would say something like that being a mother yourself??? Sick, I am outta here for now......:shake: there really isin't anything to low for you, is there....

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:33 AM
No cuz my son loves me.

chiefs4me
05-05-2006, 11:33 AM
no. I'm pretty sure that never happend.

I'll bet your son can't wait to go to college...far, far away.

is this where I am suppossed to say something about your child, because I can't and won't...it's not right.....:shake:

58-4ever
05-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Wow, I wake up and suddenly this has turned far away from COChief.

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Thats what the **** likes to do.

We would be rude to let her do otherwise.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:40 AM
is this where I am suppossed to say something about your child, because I can't and won't...it's not right.....:shake:

I didn't say anything mean about your kid, at all. What I said was, I'll wager he is ready to go to college(indicating reasonable intelligence) far, far away(indicating great intelligence and independence).

I still don't see mrblonde, picking you of all people to remain in correspondence with.....and I don't remember you sending me a pm from someone else. I don't doubt someone was whining with you about me, behind my back though, but I really don't gaf.

Dartgod
05-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Wow, I wake up and suddenly this has turned far away from COChief.
Yes, right on cue, C4ME steps up to the plate following QockSurfer's and CoCo's banning as the dumbshit du jour.

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Looks like Parker entered your arena as well. Hahahahahahahaha

CupidStunt
05-05-2006, 12:23 PM

ROFL ROFL

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 12:28 PM
It's funny the lines some people draw. Slander someone about why their marriage ended... a-ok. But, mention a son... "how dare you reply with that?!?!"

luv
05-05-2006, 12:29 PM
It's funny the lines some people draw. Slander someone about why their marriage ended... a-ok. But, mention a son... "how dare you reply with that?!?!"
Maybe it struck a nerve.

Inspector
05-05-2006, 12:45 PM

From my memory it was usually D enise who was fighting a lot. But maybe that was just the threads I posted on.

She didn't like me much.

For some reason.

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 12:46 PM
What's a horse felcher?

Inspector
05-05-2006, 12:58 PM
What's a horse felcher?

It's much larger version of a rabbit felcher.

Delano
05-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Looks like Parker entered your arena as well. Hahahahahahahaha

ROFL :clap: