PDA

View Full Version : Javon Walkers new contract

Chiefaholic
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Broncos | More about J. Walker's new contract
Thu, 4 May 2006 19:37:06 -0700

Updating previous reports, the NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Denver Broncos and WR Javon Walker have reached agreement on the parameters of a new five-year, $42 million contract that includes close to $15 million worth of guaranteed money in options and bonuses, and just over $24 million in the contract's first three years. The deal also includes standard contract language that protects the Broncos in the unlikely event that Walker cannot return from the season-ending knee injury he suffered last year.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Now let's hope he'll never be the same again and the Broncos wasted a whole shitload of money

nychief
05-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Bonecrusher meet Javon, Javon meet Bonecrusher.

Halfcan
05-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Bonecrusher meet Javon, Javon meet Bonecrusher.

kneecrusher meet overpaid crybaby....

I think Denver is ready to take over for the Faders in the basement of the division. They had a lucky year last year, and won't make the playoffs.

nychief
05-04-2006, 09:02 PM
I was not a big Javon Walker fan when he had two good knees. I dunno, I guess he is alright. I am glad we did not give up a 2nd for him.

Sure-Oz
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Big contract, def. hope he sucks. All i know is if we traded for him everyone would be pretty excited and not finding anything to bash him on.

beer bacon
05-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Big contract, def. hope he sucks. All i know is if we traded for him everyone would be pretty excited and not finding anything to bash him on.

I know I don't want a WR that had a 1400 hundred yard 12 TD season last time he was healthy. We don't anyone taking attention away from Gonzo or LJ :mad:

nychief
05-04-2006, 09:22 PM

He had a great season, and would no doubt be our number one - that being said, he is not freakin' marvin harrison.

I hate all the broncos.