PDA

View Full Version : New Zarqawi video...are militants really that gullible?

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 06:24 AM
This propaganda video that he made, is this guy fuggin serious?

He has to have somebody load the chamber for him, he's got two bumbling idiots carrying his gun for him, he's wearing ****ing tennis shoes...

Are they so eager for these guys to be "heroes" that they'll actually buy this shit?

patteeu
05-05-2006, 06:32 AM
jAZ is prepared for the possibility that Karl Rove might need to be executed for treason and that those US officials who knew 9/11 was about to happen but did nothing might face the same fate as Zacharious Moussaoui and Taco John and irishjayhawk are convinced that 9/11 was an inside job. If our side has people that gullible, I'd have to guess that the militants have their fair share too.

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Well, this thread went to shit fast. Thanks. :D

Seriously, though, this is FAR different than conspiracy theories.

If you want to equate it to a conspiracy, think of the moon landing. It may or may not have been filmed in a movie studio in Burbank. Even then, you couldn't SEE the boom guy standing behind the Eagle...

Radar Chief
05-05-2006, 06:44 AM

:LOL: ROFL

What video are ya talkín Ďbout? I donít think Iíve seen it.

jiveturkey
05-05-2006, 07:34 AM
It's like the 3 Stooges of terrorism.

oldandslow
05-05-2006, 07:41 AM
I have not seen the video and I am not making excuses for the child molester shooting it, but --

My guess is Rove or Rummy would have difficulty clearing an M-60 as well.

I carried that 23 pound piece of **** through a jungle for about 10 months. It jammed as often as it fired. It was also a bear to clear. my job beat being the ammo carrier-feeder, but not by much.

patteeu
05-05-2006, 08:39 AM

Seriously, though, this is FAR different than conspiracy theories.

If you want to equate it to a conspiracy, think of the moon landing. It may or may not have been filmed in a movie studio in Burbank. Even then, you couldn't SEE the boom guy standing behind the Eagle...

Sorry about that. :)

I haven't seen the video either, but I've heard reports about it.

On a serious note though, if I were an anti-US, militant islamist, I think that Zarqawi's survival of multiple brushes with death and capture in both Afghanistan and Iraq along with his notorious acts of sticking his finger in the US's eye would probably outweigh the gaffes and wardrobe issues in the video.

mlyonsd
05-05-2006, 09:25 AM
I saw parts of the video on the news last night.

If it was authentic one thing is for sure, it's apparent ole Zaq isn't out working missions like the rest of the slugs he's sending out to get killed.

DanT
05-05-2006, 09:28 AM
This propaganda video that he made, is this guy fuggin serious?

He has to have somebody load the chamber for him, he's got two bumbling idiots carrying his gun for him, he's wearing ****ing tennis shoes...

Are they so eager for these guys to be "heroes" that they'll actually buy this shit?

The version of the video that the United States government released was never distributed by al-Zarqawi to advance his propaganda objectives.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060504/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_zarqawi

U.S. Releases Parts of al-Zarqawi Video

By TAREK EL-TABLAWY, Associated Press Writer Thu May 4, 1:06 PM ET

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The U.S. military command Thursday released previously unseen images of a video purportedly posted by al-Qaida in Iraq's leader, showing him decked out in American tennis shoes and unable to operate his machine gun.

Authorities also said 31 "foreign fighters" had been killed since April and 161 al-Qaida in Iraq leaders were killed or captured since January, seriously undercutting the group's logistical abilities.

The video, discovered in a series of raids in April on purported al-Qaida in Iraq safe houses in the Youssifiyah area, 12 miles southwest of Baghdad, gave a view of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi that the Jordanian-born militant chose not to show the world, said Maj. Gen. Rick Lynch, spokesman for the U.S. command.

Loki
05-05-2006, 09:29 AM
i don't think they really care if he's a bumbling idiot...

his previous videos on al-jizz-eater of him sawing heads off are enough to satisfy any anti-western sentiment that may be harbored by a militant.

i don't think these spankrags need any heroes anyways. a jihadi is a jihadi no matter how you slice it.

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 09:43 AM
I have not seen the video and I am not making excuses for the child molester shooting it, but --

I carried that 23 pound piece of **** through a jungle for about 10 months. It jammed as often as it fired. It was also a bear to clear. my job beat being the ammo carrier-feeder, but not by much.

It doesn't look like an M60 to me. I'm certainly no expert.

By the way, if you marched the jungles of Nam, you've got my respect.

mlyonsd
05-05-2006, 09:51 AM

Ditto.

oldandslow
05-05-2006, 10:08 AM
It doesn't look like an M60 to me. I'm certainly no expert.

Thanks 'mage and sd - however, it is the guys who volunteer that deserve our respect (in that war as well as this one).

I was just doing what a person living in a country as great as this should do. You get drafted - you go.

I didn't agree with that war either, but that doesn't change the above statement one iota.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Are they really that gullible? They are blowing themselves up for virgins, right?

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
I think that was a Russian PK wasn't it?

If you think thats bad....There was a video, either on Breakdotcom or consumptionjunction of a fat terrorist that was much, much funnier. I'll try to find it and link it later.

jAZ
05-05-2006, 03:14 PM
jAZ is prepared for the possibility that Karl Rove might need to be executed for treason and that those US officials who knew 9/11 was about to happen but did nothing might face the same fate as Zacharious Moussaoui and Taco John and irishjayhawk are convinced that 9/11 was an inside job. If our side has people that gullible, I'd have to guess that the militants have their fair share too.
Says that guy who trusts the WH both implicitly and explicitly.

patteeu
05-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Says that guy who trusts the WH both implicitly and explicitly.

Touche :)

CHIEF4EVER
05-05-2006, 03:41 PM

I LOVED my '60. It was reliable as can be for me. Maybe you got one of the first ones issued that still had some bugs...........

BTW, I respect the fact that you carried one in Nam bro'. :clap:

Iowanian
05-06-2006, 03:24 PM
I found the training video that is funnier than Al JIZeri
site is nsfw..video is fine.
http://www.break.com/index/trainingvideo.html

HC_Chief
05-07-2006, 11:08 AM
I think that was a Russian PK wasn't it?

If you think thats bad....There was a video, either on Breakdotcom or consumptionjunction of a fat terrorist that was much, much funnier. I'll try to find it and link it later.

No, it was a US M249 "SAW". It's basically a full-auto M16 w/ box ammo, rather than magazine.

I saw the video on the news... looked to me like he didn't know wtf to do with the weapon. When he wasn't botching the firing or not knowing how to clear a jam, he was sweeping the muzzle across his buddies. Then he handed the hot weapon to one of his jihadi cronies... the dude grabbed the BARREL, subsequently burning his hand.

Bunch of bumbling idiots. That's why they take pot shots & scatter like roaches. When the fighting started, they actually attempted to stand toe-to-toe with our soldiers. They were wiped out. This is video evidence of WHY they got creamed... they're bumblef*cks.

Loki
05-08-2006, 12:10 AM
I found the training video that is funnier than Al JIZeri
site is nsfw..video is fine.
http://www.break.com/index/trainingvideo.html

lol...

that fat f*ck waddling around the range is a total hoot. if that wanna-be
is training future jihadi's, allah help them. ROFL