PDA

View Full Version : just name the time & place

Wile_E_Coyote
05-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Have you ever had someone on the internet want to kick your ass? I'm not talking about someone just mouthing off. I'm talking about the wanting to meet & duke it out variety

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:22 AM
4-5 from here.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 11:24 AM
When I first met Denver Chief. Looking back at it now I think he just wanted roll around and grab my package.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
4-5 from here. It's no fun if you don't name names.

Bwana
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
4-5 from here.

Heh, you have me beat by at least one. :)

chagrin
05-05-2006, 11:28 AM
I have been so mad at people before for shit, but never ever went to threatening folks with physical harm - that is silly shit.

BucEyedPea
05-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Yes along with a nice picture of brass knuckles.

Was also stalked.

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 11:30 AM
I don't recall anyone on the Internet ever physically threatening me...

I've had plenty in real life, though. Mostly well deserved.

MOhillbilly
05-05-2006, 11:32 AM
a hammerskin from the peach state. I leaked the word that he was a jew to his buddies. he mailed me his # i told him id crush his face nothing ever happened. Yadda yadda yadda.

KCChiefsMan
05-05-2006, 11:56 AM
The Prez.....you know who I'm talking about

ChiTown
05-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Mike Keck wants to meet YOU at the airport..............

ROFL

Inspector
05-05-2006, 12:00 PM
So far, no threats.

However I do have a private message that I can't open for some reason..........

Cochise
05-05-2006, 12:01 PM
:louder:

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I have been so mad at people before for shit, but never ever went to threatening folks with physical harm - that is silly shit.

It depends on how you look at it. I wouldn't mind a little MMA action with a couple members. I think it would be fun. MOF a Chiefs Planet MMA event could be a lot of fun. Rent a ring and get a keg. I could think of worse things to do on a Friday night.

58-4ever
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
It depends on how you look at it. I wouldn't mind a little MMA action with a couple members. I think it would be fun. MOF a Chiefs Planet MMA event could be a lot of fun. Rent a ring and get a keg. I could think of worse things to do on a Friday night.

We'd have to set up weight classes. I'm only 5'10, 170. some of the dudes on here would crush me.

MOhillbilly
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM

that would be fun. And could generate some income for CP.

ChiTown
05-05-2006, 12:11 PM
that would be fun. And could generate some income for CP.

Any income would be negated by the extensive medical bills............just sayin'.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Any income would be negated by the extensive medical bills............just sayin'.

That's what insurance is for. :)

I could think of some great matchups too. How about Gunther fan and Frankie in the battle of the gimps. ROFL

MOhillbilly
05-05-2006, 12:16 PM

well then, itd just have to be to the death.

burt
05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
The Prez.....you know who I'm talking about

me too...

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
break out the octagon...im in.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 12:29 PM
break out the octagon...im in.

Now that's more like it. :) I like the direction this thread is beginning to go. From fighting is silly to break out the octogon.

What fights would you guys like to see?

burt
05-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Now that's more like it. :) I like the direction this thread is beginning to go. From fighting is silly to break out the octogon.

What fights would you guys like to see?

DOMER VS. GAYWHORE(From the Orange Minge)

PastorMikH
05-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I think one of the prez'z friends once. There have been a few times when I've wanted to drive someplace and have a discussion with some internet people though.

58-4ever
05-05-2006, 12:49 PM
based on this morning's thread: Katipan vs. Chiefs4me

sedated
05-05-2006, 12:50 PM
I think we'd have to have a drawing to see who gets to take out GoatCheese first.

But I'd have no problem with those sloppy seconds.

sedated
05-05-2006, 12:51 PM
I think one of the prez'z friends once. There have been a few times when I've wanted to drive someplace and have a discussion with some internet people though.

"discussion"?

is that what the kids are calling it these days? :hump:

PastorMikH
05-05-2006, 12:52 PM
"discussion"?

is that what the kids are calling it these days? :hump:

You keep that crap up and I'll be looking you up for a "Discussion" and when I get through you'll be brushing your teeth with Preparation H!

:):)

Skip Towne
05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Didn't you offer to drive to Leavenworth to thump on Hack one time?

PastorMikH
05-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Didn't you offer to drive to Leavenworth to thump on Hack one time?

No, I can't ever remember being mad at Hack - I seem to remember saying something to him but we were just playing around. I can't remember who it was, seems like it might have been a rival fan from another BB, I'm not sure, but I do remember extending the offer to someone that was acting tough and asking for a thumping. Actually, it seems like Hack was having fun with me after that, which is where his offer came from.

vailpass
05-05-2006, 01:00 PM
ROFL When I first met Denver Chief he invited me to smell the man-poop odor eminating from his knuckles with this little drama queen snippet:

f*ck you dickhead you have no idea how derragatory Rump Ranger is to me and no I'm not comparing it to slavery I'm comparing it to the 1000 years of being burned alive, stoned, given lobatomies, electroshock therapies, and worst of all execution at the hands of the nazis....so go f*ck yourself big man...I'd be more than happy to meet up with you and show you a thing or two about some f*cking respect but everytime I invite you you puss out like the giant vagina you are

(I think DC and I have reached a sort of detante since this incident)

jspchief
05-05-2006, 01:01 PM
I think chieffolife wanted a piece of me.

Of course, that was a few days after he hung out at my tailgate and mooched food and booze off me. Ungrateful little shit.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:05 PM
ROFL When I first met Denver Chief he invited me to smell the man-poop odor eminating from his knuckles with this little drama queen snippet:

(I think DC and I have reached a sort of detante since this incident)

Actually I posted wrong on this. I met DC over at pigskinpark before Denise sank that ship. I told him I would pay for his plane ticket out here to get it done. Since then we have got along better as well.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:06 PM

Of course, that was a few days after he hung out at my tailgate and mooched food and booze off me. Ungrateful little shit.

As I recall MO wanted to beat your ass and steal your wife.

vailpass
05-05-2006, 01:06 PM
a hammerskin from the peach state. I leaked the word that he was a jew to his buddies. he mailed me his # i told him id crush his face nothing ever happened. Yadda yadda yadda.

:eek:

jspchief
05-05-2006, 01:07 PM
As I recall MO wanted to beat your ass and steal your wife.I don't know about my wife, but MO and I have exchanged a few choice words.

chagrin
05-05-2006, 01:08 PM

I'm not saying fighting is silly, if it's for the right reason, I was just saying fighting over an internet post would be kinda silly, unless there was some direct threat and/or obviously inappropriately comment then you knew for a fact you could meet up with the person, like if they were in the same state at least...

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 01:10 PM

He's the last one that sent a PM or email. It said something like

"F@g, I'll beat your pu$$y ass if we ever meet in person".

Muuuuuufassaaaaaaaaaaa!

Chiefnj
05-05-2006, 01:10 PM
I was at the airport once and I saw this guy with "Heck" on the back of his jersey. He was beating everyone in sight - men, women, children, security. Then, like a whisp of smoke, he vanished.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I think you meant "K" KK K K-Eck

as in, "secret Aaaaaaaaaagent Keck"

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm not saying fighting is silly, if it's for the right reason, I was just saying fighting over an internet post would be kinda silly, unless there was some direct threat and/or obviously inappropriately comment then you knew for a fact you could meet up with the person, like if they were in the same state at least...

I still want to see the gimp fight. My money is on that lying cheater Gunther Fan.

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 01:16 PM
DOMER VS. GAYWHORE(From the Orange Minge)to hell with gaywhore...i want bosskiller.

chagrin
05-05-2006, 01:21 PM
I still want to see the gimp fight. My money is on that lying cheater Gunther Fan.

Don't get me wrong, I would laugh my ass off and not have a problem with it if certain things happened to certian folks.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 01:25 PM
That's what insurance is for. :)

I could think of some great matchups too. How about Gunther fan and Frankie in the battle of the gimps. ROFL
DomerNKC vs Terroristme.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Don't get me wrong, I would laugh my ass off and not have a problem with it if certain things happened to certian folks.

We would have to get some really tuff MOFO for jaz though seeing as he was the bad ass jock in his school.

chagrin
05-05-2006, 01:30 PM
We would have to get some really tuff MOFO for jaz though seeing as he was the bad ass jock in his school.

Arizona???

ROFL

Katipan
05-05-2006, 01:31 PM
based on this morning's thread: Katipan vs. Chiefs4me

Only KCChiefsQT has ever threatened me. But her heart wasn't in it.

I threatened Frazod with a knife multiple times.

Katipan
05-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Arizona???

ROFL

What are you saying about Arizona?

I'll kick your ****ing ass.

chagrin
05-05-2006, 01:33 PM

Name the time and place... :p

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Arizona???

ROFL

Yea jaz is the ChiefsPlanet superjock hasn't he told you? He played offense and defense. QB and CB. Coming out of school he has now taken 3 companies public already and hangs out at Bill Gates pad on weekends. We might have to go to the UFC to find somebody of that caliber for him to fight.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 01:34 PM

You're aware he probably doesn't have butt implants, right?

I've never seen as much fake skin as I did when I was in Scottsdale.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Yea jaz is the ChiefsPlanet superjock hasn't he told you? He played offense and defense. QB and CB. Coming out of school he has now taken 3 companies public already and hangs out at Bill Gates pad on weekends.
I thought he licked BG's WIFES pads. That's different.

Katipan
05-05-2006, 01:37 PM
You're aware he probably doesn't have butt implants, right?

I've never seen as much fake skin as I did when I was in Scottsdale.

When girls get college paid for at their birth, and a car paid for at 16, there's just nothing else more logical than breasts to buy as a grad present.

duh.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 01:39 PM
When girls get college paid for at their birth, and a car paid for at 16, there's just nothing else more logical than breasts to buy as a grad present.

duh.
True enough. Since you can't buy them a brain you might as well buy them something they can land a brain with.

BIG_DADDY
05-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Only KCChiefsQT has ever threatened me. But her heart wasn't in it.

I threatened Frazod with a knife multiple times.

We could probably have you two throw down in a little mud wrestling pit.

vailpass
05-05-2006, 01:41 PM

Self-made millionaires do NOT have to fight their own fights.

burt
05-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Yea jaz is the ChiefsPlanet superjock hasn't he told you? He played offense and defense. QB and CB. Coming out of school he has now taken 3 companies public already and hangs out at Bill Gates pad on weekends. We might have to go to the UFC to find somebody of that caliber for him to fight.

Domer would anialate him.....and use Bosskiller and Al Bundy as a warm up event.

WilliamTheIrish
05-05-2006, 04:12 PM
well then, itd just have to be to the death.

ROFL

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 07:42 PM
ok we need a good girl fight too..

badgirl
05-05-2006, 07:53 PM
So far, no threats.

However I do have a private message that I can't open for some reason..........
i have 2 private messages that i can't even see it says i have 2 inbox but they're not there.

unlurking
05-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems remembering who they pissed off? I know I've pissed off a few people here, but in a day or two I seem to forget all about it and post like nothing ever happened. Must be the liquor.

Anyone gonna PPV the next PFC event? Keep seeing the commercials and haven't watched a PFC match in a few years. Thinking about having a small get together on the big screen since DirecTV has it in HD.

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 09:19 PM
I told Matrix I would make him eat that bag of shit if I ever got a hold him.

unlurking
05-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Ooops, looks like the PFC started an hour and a half ago. Thought it was tomorrow. Well, maybe next time.