PDA

View Full Version : Pollard. This will give you goosebumps.

chief2000
05-05-2006, 04:18 PM
http://mb14.scout.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=11416.topic

We don't know who posted this but it's still great.

I love it when people in the biz come on the boards to clear the internet crap !

FAX
05-05-2006, 04:22 PM
That is very cool, indeed, Mr. chief2000. Thanks for posting this. Very nice to hear what he has to say. Great job.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that you are a N00b (sp?). How do you like being a N00b (sp?), anyway?

FAX

ChiefsFire
05-05-2006, 04:24 PM
ouch

let the noobbeating begin

Logical
05-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Hahaha, he works for another team.:rolleyes:

Then he goes to all the trouble of posting on a somewhat obscure Chiefs BB. Pardon me while I roll on the floor laughing.ROFL

chief2000
05-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Atleast I am in KC and not Tennessee.

chief2000
05-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Hahaha, he works for another team.:rolleyes:

Then he goes to all the trouble of posting on a somewhat obscure Chiefs BB. Pardon me while I roll on the floor laughing.ROFL

Hey pops. Don't hurt yourself laughing .

FAX
05-05-2006, 04:29 PM
ouch

let the noobbeating begin

Actually, Mr. ChiefsFire, I am waging a campaign in support of N00bs (sp?) in all walks and threads. Perhaps you've heard of it? It's called ChiefsPlanet Madness and I am the only person in the race who cares about N00b (sp?) causes and things.

Anyway, if you feel like I do that N00bs (sp?) deserve the respect due to any poster with a login id, then, perhaps you would like to consider voting for me.

Did I mention that I am the only person in the race that cares about N00b (sp?) causes and such?

FAX THE CARING

chief2000
05-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Actually, Mr. ChiefsFire, I am waging a campaign in support of N00bs (sp?) in all walks and threads. Perhaps you've heard of it? It's called ChiefsPlanet Madness and I am the only person in the race who cares about N00b (sp?) causes and things.

Anyway, if you feel like I do that N00bs (sp?) deserve the respect due to any poster with a login id, then, perhaps you would like to consider voting for me.

Did I mention that I am the only person in the race that cares about N00b (sp?) causes and such?

FAX THE CARING

Lets just beat the hell out of anyone from Tennessee.

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Skip cared about N00bs, but his minions let him down.

ZootedGranny
05-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Even if it's all lies, I'M DRINKIN THE KOOL AID!

I NEED TO SEE PEOPLE BEHEADED ON THE FIELD

ChiefsFire
05-05-2006, 04:31 PM

FAX THE CARING
oh im sorry

is the Madness still ongoing?

eh..im pro noob
i might vote for ya

FAX
05-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Atleast I am in KC and not Tennessee.

You misinterpret my intent, Mr. chief2000. Actually, I am waging a tough campaign in support of N00bishness (sp?). Perhaps you've heard of it? It's called ChiefsPlanet Madness and I am the only person in the race who cares about N00b (sp?) causes and things.

Anyway, if you feel like I do that N00bs (sp?) are just as good as any other poster, perhaps you would like to join me in my fight. It's hard, but I feel I must do what's right.

Your post was great and I respect you for it.

FAX THE THOUGHTFUL AND CONSIDERITE WHEN IT COMES TO NOOBS (SP?)

Logical
05-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey pops. Don't hurt yourself laughing .Man that is some mighty fine smaq, are you a professional? Or does your autism just come to you naturally?

FAX
05-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Lets just beat the hell out of anyone from Tennessee.

Holy Plethori Of Poison Posts, Mr. chief2000!!

You are one nasty little N00b (sp?). I wish I had you on my campaign staff.

FAX THE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NASTY NOOBS (SP?) TO HELP ON HIS CAMPAIGN

leviw
05-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Holy Plethori Of Poison Posts, Mr. chief2000!!

You are one nasty little N00b (sp?). I wish I had you on my campaign staff.

FAX THE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NASTY NOOBS (SP?) TO HELP ON HIS CAMPAIGN

Fax, could you define "N00b" for me?

FAX
05-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Fax, could you define "N00b" for me?

Good question. Good question.

No I can't, Mr. leviw. Not really. But, I know this. N00b (sp?) is an inflammatory term that the veteran posters use to demean and deride new posters. It is a highly derogatory descriptor that no one should ever, ever be called.

That's the whole problem, really. N00bism (sp?) is not a disease or some sort of genetic defect that inhibits one's ability to contribute to the board. It's just another way for some people to hold other people down.

That's why I stand for N00b (sp?) causes and things. If you feel as I do, then perhaps you would consider voting for me, because I'm the only person in the race fighting for N00b (sp?) priviledges and rights and stuff.

FAX THE STANDING FOR NOOB (SP?) RIGHTS AND STUFF

htismaqe
05-05-2006, 04:54 PM
The WPI guys welcome him with open arms. Our regulars berate him.

Nice.

ENDelt260
05-05-2006, 04:55 PM

No I can't, Mr. leviw.

ROFL

leviw
05-05-2006, 04:57 PM

No I can't, Mr. leviw. Not really. But, I know this. N00b (sp?) is an inflammatory term that the veteran posters use to demean and deride new posters. It is a highly derogatory descriptor that no one should ever, ever be called.

That's the whole problem, really. N00bism (sp?) is not a disease or some sort of genetic defect that inhibits one's ability to contribute to the board. It's just another way for some people to hold other people down.

That's why I stand for N00b (sp?) causes and things. If you feel as I do, then perhaps you would consider voting for me, because I'm the only person in the race fighting for N00b (sp?) priviledges and rights and stuff.

FAX THE STANDING FOR NOOB (SP?) RIGHTS AND STUFF

I'll stand for you. Not because of "N00b", but because of your wit. As I always say, "The clever way makes my day." Actually, I've never said that before, but you know...it fits.

FAX
05-05-2006, 05:08 PM
I'll stand for you. Not because of "N00b", but because of your wit. As I always say, "The clever way makes my day." Actually, I've never said that before, but you know...it fits.

Thank you for your support, Mr. leviw. I'm honored to know you're on my side.

Be assured that I will never give up the fight for N00b (sp?) rights and stuff and things. In the meantime, please feel free to rally any N00bs (sp?) or anyone with sympathy for this cause. For it is with N00b (sp?) solidarity that N00bs (sp?) will prevail.

FAX THE HONORED AND STILL FIGHTING FOR N00B (SP?) RIGHTS AND STUFF AND THINGS

Logical
05-05-2006, 05:10 PM
The WPI (http://chiefsplanet.com) guys welcome him with open arms. Our regulars berate him.

Nice.Please note I was criticizing the poster at WPI who claimed to work for another team. Not this n00B. The one whose post the n00B provided the link to in his thread post.

Logical
05-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Thank you for your support, Mr. leviw. I'm honored to know you're on my side.

Be assured that I will never give up the fight for N00b (sp?) rights and stuff and things. In the meantime, please feel free to rally any N00bs (sp?) or anyone with sympathy for this cause. For it is with N00b (sp?) solidarity that N00bs (sp?) will prevail.

FAX THE HONORED AND STILL FIGHTING FOR N00B (SP?) RIGHTS AND STUFF AND THINGS

By the way Mr. Fax sir, you will know you are no longer in need for a definition for n00B when you no longer question your spelling of the term.:D

tk13
05-05-2006, 05:16 PM
At least now we know what happened to gochiefs.

Reaper16
05-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Bottom line about Pollard:
He seizes on his opponent's fear, draining thier energy.

Ari Chi3fs
05-05-2006, 06:16 PM
FAX THE STILL LOSING TO RAIN MAN.