PDA

View Full Version : What Does the "Buddy List" do?

Pages : [1] 2 3

listopencil
05-05-2006, 09:00 PM
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.

Phobia
05-05-2006, 09:01 PM
I think it makes it easier to address PMs. I think.

But I'm not really certain. I don't believe I've ever actually used the feature. Generally, I can remember my friends without the use of a list.

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 09:02 PM
both of them phil???

badgirl
I would also like to ask a question:

whats the rules on having animated boobs showing on a avatar? Is it against the rules?

JazzzLovr
Not a lot. :)

The arrowhead to the farthest left of those 5 in the top right corner of the page opens the buddy list in a new window. If you open that up, you can use the check boxes to send PMs, or click on their ID to see their profile.

On the main page, where it lists peoples names that are online right now, anyone on your list will have a "+" by their name.

That's about all that I know of.

JazzzLovr
05-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I think it makes it easier to address PMs. I think.

But I'm not really certain. I don't believe I've ever actually used the feature. Generally, I can remember my friends without the use of a list.

Who are you again?

;)

DomerNKC
05-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I would also like to ask a question:

whats the rules on having animated boobs showing on a avatar? Is it against the rules?i like boobies, got any to share???

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:11 PM
i like boobies, got any to share???
RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Don't say I didn't warn you.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:13 PM
i like boobies, got any to share???
I just want to know about the avatar, does anyone know?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:13 PM
RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Don't say I didn't warn you.
what do you know? nothing thats what

unlurking
05-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I just want to know about the avatar, does anyone know?
I think the rule of thumb, is that they must be your own.

Phobia
05-05-2006, 09:15 PM
Your last boyfriend wants to sell all his earthly posessions and travel the country in a frick'n van down by the river. That's all I need to know. You must have really done a number on him.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Your last boyfriend wants to sell all his earthly posessions and travel the country in a frick'n van down by the river. That's all I need to know. You must have really done a number on him.
whatever

you got an answer to my question

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:16 PM
I know I'm one step ahead of you, because I know where to find one of these:

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:17 PM
I know I'm one step ahead of you, because I know where to find one of these:

So Do I !!!!

unlurking
05-05-2006, 09:18 PM
That's actually not too bad when it comes to the psycho half. At least he didn't go gay.

Phobia
05-05-2006, 09:18 PM
whatever

That's what my ex-wife used to say to me all the time. She was humping everybody in the neighborhood except for me. Is that your final answer?

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:19 PM
So Do I !!!!
Yeah, after I showed you an example.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:20 PM
That's what my ex-wife used to say to me all the time. She was humping everybody in the neighborhood except for me. Is that your final answer?
I'd like to have a final answer to my friggin' question.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:20 PM
That's actually not too bad when it comes to the psycho half. At least he didn't go gay.
ROFL

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah, after I showed you an example.
Oh yea, thank you so much

teach me oh grasshopper, show me the way

unlurking
I answered your question. Either flash or get off the pot.

Phobia

Why are you asking me? I don't know anything about anything at this place. I'm just a generic user here.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Why are you asking me? I don't know anything about anything at this place. I'm just a generic user here.
Oh by the way I also joined "warpaint" today ROFL

Take That :p

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:26 PM

Hey Phobia, can you say "stalker"?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:27 PM
what the frig ever, your crazy.

:rolleyes:

Phobia
05-05-2006, 09:29 PM

Crap. Warpaint does not have a specific policy regarding animated breasts as an avatar.

Did you join and post or did you just "join". For a registration to be official, you have to post at least once over there. Scout also has a Titans site. You don't have to register again though, just head over and check it out.

Phobia
05-05-2006, 09:31 PM

I can handle a female stalker. In fact, that might be kinda interesting. It's no fun at all to hear a dude breathing heavily through the phone. That dude was one crazy psycho.

Simplex3
Scout also has a Titans site. You don't have to register again though, just head over and check it out.
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?

badgirl
Crap. Warpaint does not have a specific policy regarding animated breasts as an avatar.

Did you join and post or did you just "join". For a registration to be official, you have to post at least once over there. Scout also has a Titans site. You don't have to register again though, just head over and check it out.
is it the same titans board as the one I am already on? I just registered I did not post yet.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?
I was on the Titans board before I was on the Planet.

Oh an my favorite adult toy says Simplex3 turbo on the side of it. :p

Phobia
05-05-2006, 09:33 PM

Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic.

badgirl
Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic.
What the hell?????

Phobia
is it the same titans board as the one I am already on? I just registered I did not post yet.

How should I know? Is it part of the Scout.com network?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:35 PM
How should I know? Is it part of the Scout.com network?
I don't know either. I don't think so.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Please. With that crater sometimes it says "Titanic was a really good movie starting that chump Leonardo Dick-caprio and the Kate chick." and sometimes it says "Titan".

unlurking
05-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Please. With that crater sometimes it says "Titanic was a really good movie starting that chump Leonardo Dick-caprio and the Kate chick." and sometimes it says "Titan".
ROFL!!!

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:37 PM
You don't know nothing about nothing

You must be going by the size of your wife, cause you don't know shit about me.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:39 PM
You don't know nothing about nothing

You must be going by the size of your wife, cause you don't know shit about me.
Did I tell you that you could speak?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Did I tell you that you could speak?
ha you must be relating to your wife, cause I don't take orders from assholes.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:41 PM
ha you must be relating to your wife, cause I don't take orders from assholes.
I would never speak like that to my wife because I respect her as my equal.

However she never f**ked a guy in the head so bad that he wanted to drop his entire life and just fade away. See, I was on the business end of a bitch like that when I was young. I don't have much patience for that.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I would never speak like that to my wife because I respect her as my equal.

However she never f**ked a guy in the head so bad that he wanted to drop his entire life and just fade away. See, I was on the business end of a bitch like that when I was young. I don't have much patience for that.
You STILL don't know what the hell your talking about, you don't know why stumppy and I broke up....please explain why you think you know this? Why do you ASSume it was all my fault?

Maybe you should spend more time with that equal maybe her boy toy is running low on batteries by now.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:44 PM
You STILL don't know what the hell your talking about, you don't know why stumppy and I broke up....please explain why you think you know this? Why do you ASSume it was all my fault?
I'm not laying fault, all I'm saying is the process left him all f**ked up. That means it was handled poorly. Recognize what kind of a mess that can leave a person in.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm not laying fault, all I'm saying is the process left him all f**ked up. That means it was handled poorly. Recognize what kind of a mess that can leave a person in.
Because he chooses to pack up and hit the road is MY fault he is a grown man, he can make his own damn decisions that has nothing to do with me. Maybe he is tired of that stinkhole Springfield and wants to get some fresh air, who the hell knows

listopencil
05-05-2006, 09:45 PM
What the hell?????

Oh come on. You didn't get that? That was freaking hilarious.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh come on. You didn't get that? That was freaking hilarious.
No I didn't.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 09:48 PM
No I didn't.

Damn. No wonder stumppy broke up with you.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Who said Stumppy broke up with ME???? another ASSumption

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Maybe he was so bummed because after she left he realized what a dumbass he'd been for staying with her?

:shrug:

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Maybe he was so bummed because after she left he realized what a dumbass he'd been for staying with her?

Please you don't know shit, nothing, nada, so shut the hell up. :cuss:

Katipan
05-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Stumppy said he dropped that trash. I think he said it right after those pictures of you at the bar with those dudes came on.

Oh. I wouldn't be so crass as to call you trash. Of course.

I'm just saying what he said.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Who said Stumppy broke up with ME???? another ASSumption

Well, it's starting to get obvious.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Stumppy said he dropped that trash. I think he said it right after those pictures of you at the bar with those dudes came on.

I heard it was two lesbian bikers.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 09:52 PM

I thought you were taking your skank arse to a Titans board....

You know.....out of respect and whatnot.

He showed us those pictures of your cervix and I can't say I was suprised that it looked like you'd been smoking Cigarettes with it for a couple of decades.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:53 PM

I saw what he said about that, but its still a ASSumption to say he broke up with me. You all know nothing about why we broke up but what stumppy may have said and of course like any breakup it will be onesided on both sides.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 09:53 PM
I heard it was two lesbian bikers.

Yep. And they had herpes.

Katipan
05-05-2006, 09:54 PM
I saw what he said about that, but its still a ASSumption to say he broke up with me. You all know nothing about why we broke up but what stumppy may have said and of course like any breakup it will be onesided on both sides.

shrug he said it first and has photographic evidence. he wins.

Simplex3
ROFL

Holy s**t, please don't leave. I can't buy this kind of entertainment. ROFL

badgirl
I thought you were taking your skank arse to a Titans board....

You know.....out of respect and whatnot.

He showed us those pictures of your cervix and I can't say I was suprised that it looked like you'd been smoking Cigarettes with it for a couple of decades.
Too F*cking bad, why don't you go back to your damn cave and drag your old hag around by the hair some more.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:55 PM
shrug he said it first and has photographic evidence. he wins.
He don't have shit. I'll tell you that right now

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Yep. And they had herpes.
Damnit, couldn't you have said the clap, crabs, syphillis, anything but the herp?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Damnit, couldn't you have said the clap, crabs, syphillis, anything but the herp?
Go to hell assholes.

listopencil

Because I can't spell chlamydia.

Iowanian
Ooops.

It looks like I've found myself in teh Pusshidden adventure.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:57 PM

ignore, ignore, ignore and count to 10

Katipan
Dear Abby,

There's this girl who broke up with her man. It was very sad but totally her doing. She was SOOOOOOOOOOO at peace with her decision that a week, two, three, who the hell cares, later she devoted an entire evening and thread to putting her ex down.

Is she confused, a compulsive liar, or just an attention whore?

- Anonymous in Scottsdale

listopencil
Hey, there we go. Spellcheck.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Because I can't spell chlamydia.
can you spell ASSHOLE?

listopencil
05-05-2006, 09:58 PM

Yeah, whatever. I saw you post,"Go to hell assholes" first.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 09:59 PM
1 broken heart

2 lesbian bikers

3 stupid threads

4 threats to leave forever

badgirl
Dear Abby,

There's this girl who broke up with her man. It was very sad but totally her doing. She was at peace with her decision that a week, two, three, who the hell cares, later she devoted an entire evening and thread to putting her ex down.

Is she confused, a compulsive liar, or just an attention whore?

- Anonymous in Scottsdale
I didn't bring up stumppys name Phobia did, get your damn facts straight she-man before you open your dicksucker.

listopencil
can you spell ASSHOLE?

Can you not go back and edit your posts? It's lame-ass.

Iowanian
he is tired of that stinkhole in Springfield and wants to get some fresh air

Thats why he said he wouldn't go down on your hatchet wound a 2nd time....

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, whatever. I saw you post,"Go to hell assholes" first.
SOOOOOOOOwhat

listopencil
1 broken heart

2 lesbian bikers

3 stupid threads

4 threats to leave forever

5 Herpes viruses.

badgirl
I don't need him to

listopencil
SOOOOOOOOwhat

Is your keyboard sticky or something?

big nasty kcnut
I don't know anything but this is just stupid this fighting over allege pictures and break up and stuff. Let badgirl be ok this between her and stumppy. I'm not taking sides on this i think we should act reasonable.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I think he meant your wife when he said that.

Or possibly your mother.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I don't know anything but this is just stupid this fighting over allege pictures and break up and stuff. Let badgirl be ok this between her and stumppy. I'm not taking sides on this i think we should act reasonable.

Act reasonable? Not a chance in hell.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:02 PM
I think he meant your wife when he said that.

Or possibly your mother.
6 different attacks on poster's wives.

JazzzLovr
05-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Too F*cking bad, why don't you go back to your damn cave and drag your old hag around by the hair some more.

Why would he want to disturb her while she's making him some pie?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Reasonable? they don't know the meaning they are backwood hillbillys.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Now you're just reaching.

Stumpy said your beef curtains were so big, you could go to the top of the empire state building, take of your cloths and jump....grab those cloaks and float harmlessly to the ground like a flying squirrel.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:04 PM
6 different attacks on poster's wives.
And one on a mother, so what

listopencil
Why would he want to disturb her while she's making him some pie?

Mmmm.....pie.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:_rd3VVmvTEyfAM:www.nirvanaexpeditions.com/pictures/others/images/APPLE%2520PIE%2520(PM).jpg

Simplex3
Are you sure our WIVES aren't backwoods hillbillies?

badgirl
Now you're just reaching.

Stumpy said your beef curtains were so big, you could go to the top of the empire state building, take of your cloths and jump....grab those cloaks and float harmlessly to the ground like a flying squirrel.
pencil dick you know nothing.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:05 PM
And one on a mother, so what
7 times she's been confused in this thread...

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Are you sure our WIVES aren't backwoods hillbillies?
probably since they married the likes of you

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:06 PM

Johnson City:

Population (year 2000): 55,469, Est. population in July 2004: 57,812 (+4.2% change)
Males: 26,448 (47.7%), Females: 29,021 (52.3%)Elevation: 1635 feetCounty: Washington (http://www.city-data.com/county/Washington_County-TN.html)Land area: 39.3 square milesZip codes: 37601 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37601.html), 37604 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37604.html), 37614 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37614.html), 37615 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37615.html).Median resident age: 36.9 years
Median household income: $30,835 (year 2000)
Median house value: $99,600 (year 2000)

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:07 PM

Even a log will look like a pencil if you put it in a cavern.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Males: 26,448 (47.7%), Females: 29,021 (52.3%)
Wow, nice male:female ratio. Think you could find some psycho to really f**k with your head?

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Even a log will look like a pencil if you put it in a cavern.
8, the radius of her hole...

Iowanian

Shit,

Online, my doofloppy is so big, I could fill the gap between your ears.

I heard it was illegal for you to swim in the Bearing Sea during ophelial crab season. The Gap was larger than law allows and the dead carp smell was considered cheating by illegal baiting.

badgirl
Johnson City:

Population (year 2000): 55,469, Est. population in July 2004: 57,812 (+4.2% change)
Males: 26,448 (47.7%), Females: 29,021 (52.3%)Elevation: 1635 feetCounty: Washington (http://www.city-data.com/county/Washington_County-TN.html)Land area: 39.3 square milesZip codes: 37601 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37601.html), 37604 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37604.html), 37614 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37614.html), 37615 (http://www.city-data.com/zips/37615.html).Median resident age: 36.9 years
Median household income: $30,835 (year 2000)
Median house value: $99,600 (year 2000)
So do missouri, the whole state, I know when I lived there it seemed everyone walked around like a zombie, meth burn outs or something, maybe a few who were normal but not many to mention

listopencil
Wow, nice male:female ratio. Think you could find some psycho to really f**k with your head?

Yeah, that's what caught my attention. I was thinking it was probably just plain demographics that she turned lesbian. I can't explain the herpes though.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Shit,

Online, my doofloppy is so big, I could fill the gap between your ears.

I heard it was illegal for you to swim in the Bearing Sea during ophelial crap season. The Gap was larger than law allows and the dead carp smell was considered cheating by illegal baiting.
yea online I am a virgin, online you could be big, but go look in the mirror and face reality

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah, that's what caught my attention. I was thinking it was probably just plain demographics that she turned lesbian. I can't explain the herpes though.
I didn't turn lesbian

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:10 PM
So do missouri, the whole state, I know when I lived there it seemed everyone walked around like a zombie, meth burn outs or something, maybe a few who were normal but not many to mention
The only reason the state looked like that to you was because you were constantly trolling for lesbian bikers with the herp.

Iowanian
probably since they married the likes of you

Lets talk about YOUR lucky husband for a minute...oh..ooops.

I saw the report on CNN that it looks like he lived, even after putting 11 16pennies into his head with an air hammer.

listopencil
I didn't turn lesbian

Then you should have told stummpy you were a muff diver before you guys hooked up. That's ****ed up.

badgirl
You all are my favorite posters and I love you all :)

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Then you should have told stummpy you were a muff diver before you guys hooked up. That's ****ed up.
I was never a lesbian

Simplex3
I didn't turn lesbian
9 denials of her true nature.

Man, only one more to go and we'll have counted to 10.

Katipan
I didn't bring up stumppys name Phobia did, get your damn facts straight she-man before you open your dicksucker.

I was referring, you decaying sack of santorum, to your anal gaping whore of a best birthday ever thread.

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.

badgirl
Lets talk about YOUR lucky husband for a minute...oh..ooops.

I saw the report on CNN that it looks like he lived, even after putting 11 16pennies into his head with an air hammer.
I don't have a damn husband

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:12 PM
I was never a lesbian

Then explain how you got herpes off of one. From the seat of her chopper?

Iowanian
yea online I am a virgin, online you could be big, but go look in the mirror and face reality

My wife is sleeping with a smile, and 1 mildly sprained uterus.

Your'e on the internet getting abused worse than you've been since the last time you worked the double at the State Fair Carnival bathroom glory hole.

listopencil
I was referring, you decaying sack of santorum, to your anal gaping whore of a best birthday ever thread.

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.

I'm impar...oh never mind.

badgirl

30 years ago I was 11, seemed to hit a sore spot there huh she-manish

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:13 PM

Your'e on the internet getting abused worse than you've been since the last time you worked the double at the State Fair Carnival bathroom glory hole.
Sure she is, who gave her that smile it sure wasn't you.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:14 PM

Wait, now I'm confused. What does a lesbian biker with herp stick through a glory hole?

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 10:14 PM
I don't have a damn husband

Now THAT is a Bigger bigger bigger suprise than your verginer could even dwarf.

Since you wanted to talk family......get your Daughter off the Crank yet?
You're apparently as good at motherhood as being a loyal spouse.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Now THAT is a Bigger bigger bigger suprise than your verginer could even dwarf.

Since you wanted to talk family......get your Daughter off the Crank yet?
You're apparently as good at motherhood as being a loyal spouse.
My daughter made a mistake 3 years ago and she isn't doing anything for over 2 years but be a good mother to her son, Meth ruins lives, lets not get on that subject

Katipan
05-05-2006, 10:16 PM
30 years ago I was 11, seemed to hit a sore spot there huh she-manish

That's what I thought, ugly whore.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Sure she is, who gave her that smile it sure wasn't you.

My online dong could pleasure a woman and beat you in a game of Boggle all at the same time.

These high gas prices must have really affected your sechs life....since your device of choice is an industrial egg beater on a 50horse Mercury boat motor.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:17 PM
That's what I thought, ugly whore.
jealous old hag, go screw yourself, I am sure you have both organs to do so, you old skank

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Wait, now I'm confused. What does a lesbian biker with herp stick through a glory hole?

Strap-on, I'd guess.

Iowanian
My daughter made a mistake 3 years ago and she isn't doing anything for over 2 years but be a good mother to her son, Meth ruins lives, lets not get on that subject

So you're going to call my wife and mother names, Mer is a shemale, Simplex's wife is apparently mentally challenged......but YOUR crackhead is off limits?

pfffffffffffffft.

Simplex3
Strap-on, I'd guess.
What would it say on it?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:19 PM
this crap is getting about stupid, I bow out of this one.

listopencil
What would it say on it?

Sometimes it would say Titan, sometimes it would say Titanic...

badgirl
So you're going to call my wife and mother names, Mer is a shemale, Simplex's wife is apparently mentally challenged......but YOUR crackhead is off limits?

pfffffffffffffft.
she isn't a crackhead, they are all in springfield

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:20 PM

pfffffffffffffft.
Don't forget the Caption thread where my wife is an elephant. We should strive to be accurate, we don't want anyone assuming anything here.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Sometimes it would say Titan, sometimes it would say Titanic...
Nice dunk. The thread has "cum" full circle.

listopencil
this crap is getting about stupid, I bow out of this one.

Whatever, we're not the ones getting gangbanged by a couple of herpes-infected lesbians on their motorcycle with giant strap-ons.

Simplex3
So Johnson City, TN is where they psycho life wreckers all live?

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:22 PM
So Johnson City, TN is where they psycho life wreckers all live?
its the methheads who turn people into psychos to start with.

Katipan
05-05-2006, 10:24 PM
jealous old hag, go screw yourself, I am sure you have both organs to do so, you old skank

Are you sure you don't want to compare pictures?

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:25 PM
its the methheads who turn people into psychos to start with.
So why were you out hunting for 10 lesbian bikers on meth with the herp and gigantic strap ons in the first place?

<span style="font-size:8px;">This one's for you listopencil</span>

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:26 PM
I don't have any pics of me, go ahead and post yours and I'll give you a honest opinion, I don't think I'm a beauty queen I never said I was, so what the hell, you start calling names and shit and you want me to kiss your ass, I don't think so darling, dish it out, take it.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:26 PM
So why were you out hunting for 10 lesbian bikers on meth with the herp and gigantic strap ons in the first place?

<span style="font-size:8px;">This one's for you listopencil</span>
I WASN'T

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:27 PM
http://gwally.com/avatars/photos/the_count_150.jpg

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:28 PM
I WASN'T
Don't you feel better? You said to count to ten AND I DID. Just for you. It was all for you. Because I care.

listopencil

I for one won't complain if you post your boobs.

Katipan
I don't have any pics of me, go ahead and post yours and I'll give you a honest opinion, I don't think I'm a beauty queen I never said I was, so what the hell, you start calling names and shit and you want me to kiss your ass, I don't think so darling, dish it out, take it.

You putrid folds of flesh, you started calling ME a shemale. Then you kept up the taunts of old, of which I'm like half your age, and jealousy.... Of which...

lol....

hahaahaha. come on now.

I'm hardly going to post my picture, but I'll be happy to send it to an impartial judge. Soon as you find a picture you can live with.

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 10:30 PM

badgirl
You putrid folds of flesh, you started calling ME a shemale. Then you kept up the taunts of old, of which I'm like half your age, and jealousy.... Of which...

lol....

hahaahaha. come on now.

I'm hardly going to post my picture, but I'll be happy to send it to an impartial judge. Soon as you find a picture you can live with.
I don't have a digital camera, if I did I'd send it, lets see compare with someone half my age which makes you about 20 oh yea thats a fair comparison

Katipan
I told you you could use an old picture.

God damn Stumppy. I know you read my posts. How ****ing long did you put up with this?

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:31 PM
I'd volunteer but seeing you isn't worth the permenant scarring I'm afraid I'd receive by seeing IT.

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:31 PM

God damn Stumppy. I know you read my posts. How ****ing long did you put up with this?
Let me tell you what i put up with......no I can't but you all don't know what your saying when you defend him

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:32 PM

Didnt I say I haven't got one, damn girl can't you read

listopencil
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/attach/jpg.gifAttachment: Nature2.jpg (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=56897) (34378 bytes, 0 views).

Holy shit, that was funny and I can't rep you again. Consider yourself virtually repped.

Katipan
Ah ok. So then you really should stop talking about how other women look. It really just makes you look like a retard.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Let me tell you what i put up with......no I can't but you all don't know what your saying when you defend him
I don't know guys, I thought we were being pretty clear. I know *I* knew I was saying she was a raving psycho who banged two meth-head lesbo bikers with the herp who were wearing gigantic strapons with the words "Titanic was a...."

Iowanian
mer...I've got her picture

listopencil
I'd volunteer but seeing you isn't worth the permenant scarring I'm afraid I'd receive by seeing IT.

Attachment: Nature2.jpg (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=56897)

badgirl
You know, maybe you guys think I will get pissed enough to let some information be known to stumppy and I breakup but guess what ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 10:34 PM
ROFL Sometimes it says Titan, sometimes it says Titanic. That alone could make this a Hall of fame thread.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:35 PM
You know, maybe you guys think I will get pissed enough to let some information be known to stumppy and I breakup but guess what ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS

I'm only speaking for myself but no, I really don't give a ****. I just find you annoying.

Katipan
05-05-2006, 10:35 PM
take a pill!!! hurry!!

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm only speaking for myself but no, I really don't give a ****. I just find you annoying.
then i think you shouldn't be posting on this thread and move along if you don't like it.

badgirl
take a pill!!! hurry!!
what?

Katipan
it's his ****ing thread you over medicated shrew

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:37 PM
then i think you shouldn't be posting on this thread and move along if you don't like it.

Didn't you say you were going to "bow out" of this thread quite a while ago?

Iowanian
You're right. You were leaving.

It became fair game, when you came on here and made a post about how much rail the last train on you was running. "mah NEW boway fwen had him a biiiiig ole pee pee"

Stummpy was here first..asshole or not.

badgirl
it's his ****ing thread you over medicated shrew
I am not medicated you friggin skank

Simplex3
take a pill!!! hurry!!
She could swallow it, but meth is much better smoked or injected. However, I'm guessing she probably goes the urethral insertion route:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine#Routes_of_administration

badgirl
05-05-2006, 10:38 PM
You're right. You were leaving.

It became fair game, when you came on here and made a post about how much rail the last train on you was running. "mah NEW boway fwen had him a biiiiig ole pee pee"

Stummpy was here first..asshole or not.
Sorry but stumppy don't own this site, and its a free world so screw off

Katipan
I am not medicated you friggin skank

oh dear. is that safe?

badgirl
She could swallow it, but meth is much better smoked or injected. However, I'm guessing she probably goes the urethral insertion route:

I don't do meth you friggin idiots get a f*cking clue will ya

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Be prepared to be tied to the cyber-tree of Woah.

Frazod
05-05-2006, 10:39 PM
This is like the Coco thread from Wednesday night.

Coco and badgirl - I really think we need to get these two together.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:40 PM

The strap-ons must have had little bladders on them to inject at the culmination of each pumping motion.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I don't do meth you friggin idiots get a f*cking clue will ya
So you were just holding it for your lesbian biker friends? I've seen the DARE pamphlets, I know that's BS.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:41 PM
The strap-ons must have had little bladders on them to inject at the culmination of each pumping motion.
If it's possible to go over the line on this thread you just did it. ROFL

badgirl
So you were just holding it for your lesbian biker friends? I've seen the DARE pamphlets, I know that's BS.
You guys are retarded maybe you deserve stumppy I know he deserves your kind

listopencil
If it's possible to go over the line on this thread you just did it. ROFL

It's my specialty.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:43 PM
You guys are retarded maybe you deserve stumppy I know he deserves your kind
A run-on sentence missing all punctuation BUT SHE DID CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER. She must be coming down off the meth.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Oh...uh...by the way, thanks for letting me know what the "Buddy List" does guys.

Iowanian

Simplex3
Oh...uh...by the way, thanks for letting me know what the "Buddy List" does guys.
It keeps you entertained for hours it what it does.

unlurking
05-05-2006, 10:46 PM
ROFL

tk13
05-05-2006, 10:49 PM
This is like the Coco thread from Wednesday night.

Coco and badgirl - I really think we need to get these two together.
Shut up you moron![/Jenson]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Meh. [/Zach]

Frazod
05-05-2006, 10:52 PM

You suck loser! You don't drive a '79 Pacer! I have pwned you![/COchief]

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. [/Phobia]

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 10:53 PM
I've been getting tons and Tons of PMs and Rep from badgranny, you assholes leave her alone, we can post wherevah we waaaaaaaaaan! [/flo]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Damn commie, you don't have a top secret clearance! [/Tom Gash]

Edit: Crap, this'll probably get me banned for two days. Oh well.

tk13
05-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Why even argue if you're going to deflect, I don't even need to argue this, you've lost your second level burst.[/Taco John]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Why even argue if you're going to deflect, I don't even need to argue this, you've lost your second level burst.[/Taco John]
That isn't addressing the point, it's a personal attack. That deserves neg rep. [/Frankie]

Frazod
05-05-2006, 10:56 PM

Damn n00b! Get a haircut![/SkipTowne]

go bowe
05-05-2006, 10:57 PM

As for being a she-man. Lets send our best pictures to someone impartial like Iowanni. You can even use one from 30 years ago. We really should compare feminity before we start assuming everyone looking like a typical internet white trash ****.ooh, ooh!

i'm impartial... :) :) :)

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 10:58 PM
ooh, ooh!

Did you think this all the way through? You would have to see *IT* naked, too.

listopencil
05-05-2006, 10:58 PM
ooh, ooh!

Dude! Don't do it. You'll have to look at both of them.

Attachment: Nature2.jpg (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=56897)

tk13
05-05-2006, 10:59 PM
That isn't addressing the point, it's a personal attack. That deserves neg rep. [/Frankie]
Pssht. I'd ban him but I can't access my mod control panel.[/ENDelt]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Pssht. I'd ban him but I can't access my mod control panel.[/ENDelt]
Mmm-wah! I wuv you hunny bunny... [/Mer]

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Shut up bitch, you live in dog killin city we expect nothing less. [/BIG DADDY]

Baconeater
05-05-2006, 11:02 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL [/greg63]

tk13
05-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Mmm-wah! I wuv you hunny bunny... [/Mer]
Okay, now this is just getting creepy.[/tk13]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Shut up bitch, you live in dog killin city we expect nothing less. [/BIG DADDY]
i dont know what you talk about soemtimes nobody kill dog i confused but i write good [/kcnut]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:03 PM
,, ,, ,, [/,,]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Hello - commatard on the loose. Hello - commatard on the loose. Hello - commatard on the loose. [/Hello - commatard on the loose.]
bite me [/chiefs4me]

Iowanian
05-05-2006, 11:04 PM
HOOOOOOCK! [/********]

go bowe
05-05-2006, 11:05 PM

lol....

hahaahaha. come on now.

I'm hardly going to post my picture, but I'll be happy to send it to an impartial judge. Soon as you find a picture you can live with.ooh, ooh...

i'm still impartial...

Frazod
05-05-2006, 11:06 PM
bite me [/chiefs4me]

You whore! Go Exxon![/Donger]

Mr. Flopnuts
05-05-2006, 11:07 PM
You whore! Go Exxon![/Donger]

Neg Rep: I went Exxon all over your moms face last night after she served me up the Kool Aid Redrum 69

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:07 PM
GM rulez!!!! [/rexcjake]

Baconeater
05-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Have any of you g** d*** mother****ers seen my ****ing cat?[/QuikSsurfer]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:09 PM
GM rulez!!!! [/rexcjake]
You're a f**kstick. [/Simplex3]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:10 PM
ROFL [/me]

Simplex3
Have any of you g** d*** mother****ers seen my ****ing cat?[/QuikSsurfer]
I'm still busy cleaning up all this dog s**t because my stupid landlord made me do it after these two fat whores complained. Like they can't just walk around it. [/John Matrix]

Mr. Flopnuts

You're wife's a fat bitch and I like lesbian bikers you guys are retarded I'm gonna go post on the Tittie board again [/badgirl]

Phobia
05-05-2006, 11:12 PM
For the record, I wouldn't buy a used big wheel (http://www.marxmuseum.com/images/bw.JPG) from you, badgirl. I can't imagine the hillbilly yokels (http://members.tripod.com/~TOOROWDY/pics/hillbilly.jpg) to whom you sell cars. Do you actually SELL cars or are you a crash test dummy out on the test track?

stevieray
05-05-2006, 11:12 PM
It's not orange , it's aprikose! [/Rainman]

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
I've never repped a whole page of assholes before.

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:16 PM
The server will be fixed next week [/????] ;)

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Alpaca [/Mer]

go bowe
05-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Did you think this all the way through? You would have to see *IT* naked, too.naked?

i musta missed that part...

ooh, oooh...

now, i'm REALLY impartial!! :) :) :)

Simplex3
Yeah right [/every member of the Planet]

...but really, it's kind of like being a Cubs fan. It's one of the things that defines us.

unlurking
Alpaca [/Mer]
Man I miss those heffers, they don't complain about performance. [/ENDelt]

go bowe
05-05-2006, 11:19 PM
I've never repped a whole page of assholes before.uh, er...

there's 3 pages, but i'm still impartial...

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah right [/every member of the Planet]

...but really, it's kind of like being a Cubs fan. It's one of the things that defines us.
hahahah

Keep thinking maybe we'll get lucky like Red Sox fans.

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:21 PM
uh, er...

there's 3 pages, but i'm still impartial...
Just be kind and share the good ones.

Phobia

Oh snap. I'm glad I don't have to be the ChiefsPlanet Minister of Information any longer. Htismaqe looks good doing it though.

Simplex3
F**k you guys. I'm heading over to WPI forever. [/Goatcheeze]

G'night guys and gals.

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Damm I missed all the action. A whole pack of lions took down a Wildebeest, and there is nothing left but bones.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Damm I missed all the action. A whole pack of lions took down a Wildebeest, and there is nothing left but bones. Not that me missing out is unusual.[/Halfwit]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:23 PM
F**k you guys. I'm heading over to WPI forever. [/Goatcheeze]

G'night guys and gals.
I'm back, bet ya all missed me! [/GC]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Rush blahblahblahblah Rush blahblahblahblah Rush [/half]

stevieray
05-05-2006, 11:25 PM
"I'm your dingleberry"[/Quicksurfer]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:28 PM
"I'm your dingleberry"[/Quicksurfer]
That dingleberry has a right to life! [/stevieray]

Sorry Stevie, had to do it. No offense intended. :p

chefsos
05-05-2006, 11:31 PM
ROFL Sometimes it says Titan, sometimes it says Titanic. That alone could make this a Hall of fame thread.
http://media.scout.com/Media/Other/229031_yeahthat.GIF[/Splat420]

Oops...shit, wrong board.

big nasty kcnut
05-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Simplex why you attack me.

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Simplex why you attack me.
I love you nut, but there would be no mistaking your posting style. Now that badgirlWhoScrewsLesboBikersWithTheHerp is gone the attacking is done, it's all in fun now.

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 11:40 PM
I love you nut, but there would be no mistaking your posting style. Now that badgirlWhoScrewsLesboBikersWithTheHerp is gone the attacking is done, it's all in fun now.

This thread is useless without pics?

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:42 PM
This thread is useless without pics?
Put the bottle down and step away. Crawl slowly to the bedroom, then lie down in the bed. Keep one hand on the floor to minimize the bed spins, then come back tomorrow.

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Put the bottle down and step away. Crawl slowly to the bedroom, then lie down in the bed. Keep one hand on the floor to minimize the bed spins, then throw away your computer halfbit. [/Simplex3]

Simplex3
05-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Put the bottle down and step away. Crawl slowly to the bedroom, then lie down in the bed. Keep one hand on the floor to minimize the bed spins, then throw away your computer halfbit. [/Simplex3]
ROFL

Katipan
05-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Whoa! Didn't you say you weren't coming back? [/luv]

unlurking
05-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Whoa! Didn't you say you weren't coming back? [/luv]
Couldn't stay away from my mad photoshop skillz. [/4th]

Halfcan
05-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Rush blahblahblahblah Rush blahblahblahblah Rush [/half]

Stratospheric traces of our transitory flight
Trails of condensation held
In narrow bands of white
The sun is turning black
The world is turning gray
All the stars fade from the night
The oceans drain away

Horizon to Horizon
memory written of the wind
Fading away like an hourglass, grain by grain
Swept away like voices in a hurricane

In a Vapor Trail

Atmospheric phases make the transitory last
Vaporize the memories that freeze the fading past
Silence all the songbirds
Stilled by the killing frost
Forest burn to ashes
Everything is lost

Washed away like footprints in the rain

In a Vapor Trail

luv
05-05-2006, 11:58 PM
I call bullshit.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Stratospheric traces of our transitory flight
Trails of condensation held
In narrow bands of white
The sun is turning black
The world is turning gray
All the stars fade from the night
The oceans drain away

Horizon to Horizon
memory written of the wind
Fading away like an hourglass, grain by grain
Swept away like voices in a hurricane

In a Vapor Trail

Atmospheric phases make the transitory last
Vaporize the memories that freeze the fading past
Silence all the songbirds
Stilled by the killing frost
Forest burn to ashes
Everything is lost

Washed away like footprints in the rain

In a Vapor Trail

Jack, relax. Get busy with the facts
No zodiacs, or almanacs
No maniacs in polyester slacks
Just the FAX (facts)
Gonna kick some gluteus max
It's a parralax ya dig
It's all jet big it's a rig
It's action, reaction, random interaction
So who's afraid of a little abstraction
Can't get no satisfaction from the facts
Ya better run homeboy
Facts are facts from Nome to Rome boy

What's the deal?
Spin the wheel
If the dice are hot, take a shot
Play your cards, show us what ya got
What your holdin
If the cards are cold don't go folden
Lady Luck is golden
She favors the bold, that's cold
The night starts playin saxophones
So get out there and rock, and roll the bones.

Get busy

luv
05-06-2006, 12:03 AM
can you spell ASSHOLE?
I'm surprised you can.

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 12:05 AM
I'm surprised you can.
Everyone wait. This could be the mother of all serial posts....

luv
05-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Because he chooses to pack up and hit the road is MY fault he is a grown man, he can make his own damn decisions that has nothing to do with me. Maybe he is tired of that stinkhole Springfield and wants to get some fresh air, who the hell knows
You must've lived on the northside. You certainly fit the stereotype.

go bowe
05-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I call bullshit.oh, c'mon luv...

everybody knows that all the methheads in the whole country live in springfield...

we sure don't have any up here... :p :p :p

luv
05-06-2006, 12:10 AM
She disses Springfield again, and I'll take my fat ass to Tennessee and sit on her meth smoking face.

Guru
05-06-2006, 12:11 AM

Geez, I missed out. Thought this thread was worthless until I started looking at the latest posts. ROFL

luv
05-06-2006, 12:13 AM
what the frig ever, your crazy.

:rolleyes:
One word for this one:

Rausch

ROFL

luv
05-06-2006, 12:14 AM

Why are you joining all these Chiefs boards if you're such a big Titans fan? We're not a major rival, so it can't be to torment us (over sports, anyway).

go bowe
05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
She disses Springfield again, and I'll take my fat ass to Tennessee and sit on her meth smoking face.there are rumors on this very thread that she might enjoy that... :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

milkman
05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
It took all of about 5 posts for this thread to get derailed.

You just can't find this kind of quality entertainment anywhere else!

luv
05-06-2006, 12:18 AM
there are rumors on this very thread that she might enjoy that... :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Trust me. Right now, she wouldn't. :evil:

go bowe
05-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Trust me. Right now, she wouldn't. :evil:tmi, tmi... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Simplex3
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM
There's no cure for herpes. It can be spread even with treatment. You must be especially careful during outbreaks. Talk to your doctor about Valtrex.

milkman
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM

I would! :drool: [/Halfwit]

luv
05-06-2006, 12:21 AM
There's no cure for herpes. It can be spread even with treatment. You must be especially careful during outbreaks. Talk to your doctor about Valtrex.
You're cruel. Watch it, or I might cry. :deevee:

:p