PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Charles Barkley Quote

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-07-2006, 06:20 PM
He said it last night on TNT in reference to something he said to Chris Carr when Carr was attempting crucial free throws.

"You couldn't get a pin up your ass with a jackhammer."

Pretty much describes the playoff-Marty Chiefs, eh??

FringeNC
05-07-2006, 06:27 PM
He would probably say that to Norv Turner, too, if Turner's pussy play at the blackjack table cost Barkley a few hundred thousand more...

WilliamTheIrish
05-07-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm trying to remember what exactly Barkley has won, that allows him to talk to anybody at the FT line.

BTW, Barkley is as big as a city bus. That fat **** is looking at sweet infarct down the road.

Skip Towne
05-07-2006, 06:44 PM
The round mound of rebound.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-07-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm trying to remember what exactly Barkley has won, that allows him to talk to anybody at the FT line.

BTW, Barkley is as big as a city bus. That fat **** is looking at sweet infarct down the road.

A gold medal :shrug: An MVP, spot on the 50 greatest NBA Players of all time. IMO, you can't knock the guy for not winning an NBA title when he was playing during the dominant years of the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls. He was a 6'4" power forward. You'll never see anyone like him again in our lifetime.

ChiefsFire
05-07-2006, 07:18 PM
A gold medal :shrug: An MVP, spot on the 50 greatest NBA Players of all time. IMO, you can't knock the guy for not winning an NBA title when he was playing during the dominant years of the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls. He was a 6'4" power forward. You'll never see anyone like him again in our lifetime.
he didnt go to K state so he didnt amount to much

:)

Dunit35
05-07-2006, 08:19 PM
I wouldn't have rejected a trade to send Barkley my way if I was a coach.