PDA

View Full Version : Kobe robbed of MVP!

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
They gave it to Nash. :shake:

CHENZ A!
05-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Kobe sucks balls. Billups should've got it imo.

Katipan
05-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Most Vapid Pussy?

Phobia
Kobe's mind is not for rent.

Short Leash Hootie
great, another Lakers thread!

Short Leash Hootie
05-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Nash should shave his head. I'd be a bigger fan.

listopencil
05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Kobe is still a bitch. I wish Bill Laimbeer wasn't too old to kick his ass.

Katipan
05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Magical Vagina Penetrator

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Persoanally, I think Kobe is an asshole. But he had some HUGE games this year, his numbers are great, and he carried that lame team on his back. Sounds like an MVP year to me.

OnTheWarpath58
05-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Mishandles Vail Pussy

chief52
05-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Nash is a class act. Glad he got the MVP. Back to back MVP years pretty much guarantees Nash will end up in the Hall of Fame.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Mishandles Vail Pussy

ROFL That is why he is not MVP!

JBucc
05-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Damn Canadian

Short Leash Hootie
05-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Nash is a class act. Glad he got the MVP. Back to back MVP years pretty much guarantees Nash will end up in the Hall of Fame.
I don't think they allow Canadians in the HOF. I could be wrong...anyone know for sure?

Katipan
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Nash scores lots of points and then makes everyone else score lots of points too.

Mommy Voted Perot

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:36 PM

His fundamentals are great. I used one of his coaching video's many times for the five years I was coaching basketball.

That being said: I think he has more talent on his team than Kobe and KB had a better year.

OldTownChief
05-07-2006, 09:40 PM
If it stood for Rapist Thug he would have won it.

JBucc
05-07-2006, 09:40 PM
If it was anyone other than Nash I thought ElBron should have won it.

ChiefsFanatic
05-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Mishandles Vail Pussy

Manhandles Vail Pussy

Short Leash Hootie
05-07-2006, 09:42 PM
If it was anyone other than Nash I thought ElBron should have won it.
I read that as Elton Brand first and was like, 'uhhh'.

Yep.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't think he raped her. She got her settlement and thats all she wanted.

Immaculate
05-07-2006, 09:44 PM
I agree. ****ing HATERS!

Spicy McHaggis
05-07-2006, 09:44 PM
They gave it to Nash. :shake:

If it hadn't gone to Nash I would hope it would have to LeBron.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:45 PM
If it stood for Rapist Thug he would have won it.

His image is forever tarnished. He could put up 100 point games and still not get MVP now.

OnTheWarpath58
05-07-2006, 09:46 PM

I honestly don't either, but he's dumb enough to even be alone with the broad.....it's his own fault. Dude's begging for trouble.

He paid the price.

Settlement.

Vanessa's Rock.

Short Leash Hootie
His image is forever tarnished. He could put up 100 point games and still not get MVP now.
you have no idea what you're talking about.

He'll win the MVP again, probably within the next three years.

Halfcan
If it hadn't gone to Nash I would hope it would have to LeBron.

He was second. Kobe was 4th??

ChiefsFanatic

I don't think he did either. But he did choke her, bend her over a chair, and finish inside her.

Maybe if he had been a little more concerned with her needs, she would not have had to get into his wallet for a little satisfaction.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I honestly don't either, but he's dumb enough to even be alone with the broad.....it's his own fault. Dude's begging for trouble.

He paid the price.

Settlement.

Vanessa's Rock.

Yeah Kobe, was it worth it to nail that slut in the azz? It was worth it to the girl, she got big bucks from it. The first two guys that screwed her that day didn't have to pay shit.

Short Leash Hootie
05-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I don't think he did either. But he did choke her, bend her over a chair, and finish inside her.

Maybe if he had been a little more concerned with her needs, she would not have had to get into his wallet for a little satisfaction.
Screw that noise!

Katipan
05-07-2006, 09:49 PM

I think thats an excellent way to fulfill a woman's needs.

There weren't big thumb sized bruises on the girl's neck.

Maybe if she didn't visit strange men's rooms at 3 in the morning she'd stop getting ****ed.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM

LOL she would have just swallowed the evidence and went back to work.

ChiefsFanatic
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Maybe if she didn't visit strange men's rooms at 3 in the morning she'd stop getting ****ed.

I am pretty sure thats why she went to his room.

OnTheWarpath58
05-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah Kobe, was it worth it to nail that slut in the azz? It was worth it to the girl, she got big bucks from it. The first two guys that screwed her that day didn't have to pay shit.

Dude paid a lot of money for sloppy thirds.......

Halfcan
I think thats an excellent way to fulfill a woman's needs.

There weren't big thumb sized bruises on the girl's neck.

I think he meant, choked her with a big black tube snake.

Katipan
Then the stupid bitch should have kissed it goodbye and asked for a ****ing condo.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Dude paid a lot of money for sloppy thirds.......

LOL can you image nailing some chick, then a week later you are in the police station giving DNA, because Kobe supposedly raped the same chick a few hours later.

Moooo
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
I really don't watch the NBA that much, I'm a college guy, so I'll be the first to admit that if some opinions are worth more than others, mine's worth sh*t. I like Nash more cause he improves people around him, moreso than his assist numbers show.

Though Kobe is the best at what he does, it seems like these Shooting Guard/Forwards are all over the place. Nash is a rarer type of player. I know that doesn't have anything to do with an MVP award, but watching him is sure a fresh breath of air in comparison to Kobe.

Moooo

OnTheWarpath58
05-07-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL can you image nailing some chick, then a week later you are in the police station giving DNA, because Kobe supposedly raped the same chick a few hours later.

I'd just be glad he supposedly raped her a few hours later

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:56 PM
I really don't watch the NBA that much, I'm a college guy, so I'll be the first to admit that if some opinions are worth more than others, mine's worth sh*t. I like Nash more cause he improves people around him, moreso than his assist numbers show.

Though Kobe is the best at what he does, it seems like these Shooting Guard/Forwards are all over the place. Nash is a rarer type of player. I know that doesn't have anything to do with an MVP award, but watching him is sure a fresh breath of air in comparison to Kobe.

Moooo

Nice post, yeah scoring isn't everything. Nash is more of a complete player, but he also has some great players to feed the ball to. Kobe had shit.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I am pretty sure thats why she went to his room.

How many more went to his room over the years. I bet ShaQ knows.

jAZ
05-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Is it possible for someone who comes in 4th place to be described as being "robbed"?

4th place.

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
05-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Is it possible for someone who comes in 4th place to be described as being "robbed"?

4th place.

ROFL

I think it's kinda like a 6th round draft pick being a reach........

CoMoChief
05-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Lebron should hvae won it whos his supporting cast and whens the last time the cavs went to the playoffs?

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Lebron should hvae won it whos his supporting cast and whens the last time the cavs went to the playoffs?

Plus he didn't get sloppy thirds off some slut in a motel and cheat on his wife.

John_Locke
05-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Kobe is a punk who forgets that he is actually on a TEAM

dtebbe
05-07-2006, 10:27 PM
If MVP = Most Valuable Playa ... maybe

But don't get player and playa confused.

Kobe ==>:hump:<== Some ho

DT

Reaper16
05-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Nash played like an MVP, but has the ebst supporting cast of the candidates outside of Billups. I feel LeBron should have gotten it.

Moooo
05-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Kobe is a punk who forgets that he is actually on a TEAM

He is one of the greatest players in the NBA, despite his personality personal life (OJ was still an amazing back, Ray Lewis is still a great player, etc.).

He is in the second largest market in America, on the team with quite easily the largest fanbase in America. He is THE celebrity to people out in LA. Before, no matter how many points he put up, and how great he was, Shaq was still the guy, and he couldn't have his precious limelight he craves. Now O'Neal is gone, and Kobe's unchecked on his ability to be the one who is drenched over the sports reels of the LA nightly news. He's consumed by his own greatness.

You know, I've heard people say LeBron will end up in Chicago or New York if he doesn't end up getting better surrounding talent, and for this same reason. I don't know if I believe it, but these people say LeBron will end up becoming such a huge star, the only markets able to support him will be either New York or Chicago.

Moooo

Prince22
05-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Nash won it last year with Joe Jhnson, Q. Richardson, and Amare Stoudimire on his team. He loses those guy and puts up bigger numbers and takes them to the #2 seed in the West. I can't see your argument here. He makes everyone else better.

last year - 15.5 PPG 11.5 AST 2.6 REB 50.2 FG%
this year - 18.9 PPG 10.5 AST 3.6 REB 51.2 FG%

dtebbe
05-07-2006, 10:33 PM
Ray Lewis is still a great player, etc.).

Moooo

If Ray Lewis is a great player, Tony Richardson must be the best Fullback of all time, because T-Rich absolutely PWNED that ass in front of everyone on MNF.

DT

Miles
05-07-2006, 10:35 PM
If Ray Lewis is a great player, Tony Richardson must be the best Fullback of all time, because T-Rich absolutely PWNED that ass in front of everyone on MNF.

DT

Even though he thinks he should be paid like it, Lewis hasn't exactly been at his best the last two years.

listopencil
05-07-2006, 10:42 PM
I think Kobe is a bitch even though I don't think he raped that girl. I think he is a bitch because he is a bitch. BTW, lost in all the rape speculation people seem to forget that he was ****ing around on his wife.

Moooo
05-07-2006, 10:50 PM

DT

True, but Tony is also one of the top 3 blocking fullbacks in the NFL (Lewis is possibly one of the top three LBs), which makes a fair matchup. Combined with the O-Line of the Chiefs vs. the D. Line of the Ravens, and it was ugly. Not to mention if I'm not mistaken we went into the game with one of the sole purposes of keeping him locked up.

I hear your point, and I do think he gets overrated, but he's still great.

Moooo

Commence to Kobe!

fan4ever
05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
you have no idea what you're talking about.

He'll win the MVP again, probably within the next three years.

Again? Has Kobe ever won MVP? I'm too lazy (don't care) to check it out.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 11:02 PM
True, but Tony is also one of the top 3 blocking fullbacks in the NFL (Lewis is possibly one of the top three LBs), which makes a fair matchup. Combined with the O-Line of the Chiefs vs. the D. Line of the Ravens, and it was ugly. Not to mention if I'm not mistaken we went into the game with one of the sole purposes of keeping him locked up.

I hear your point, and I do think he gets overrated, but he's still great.

Moooo

Commence to Kobe!

If our line stays healthy, I don't think anyone can stop our running game.

fan4ever
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Nash makes players around him better; Kobe makes them hate him.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 11:04 PM

DT

I hope this Slaughter kid makes us forget about TRich-but I doubt it.

Halfcan
05-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Nash makes players around him better; Kobe makes them hate him.

I don't his teammates hate him? Even Phil seems to have burried the hatchet with Kobe.

fan4ever
05-07-2006, 11:13 PM
I don't his teammates hate him? Even Phil seems to have burried the hatchet with Kobe.

His coach criticized him in a book, his team mate most directly responsible for the championships can't stand him, and he's a total loner, but maybe hate's a strong word.

Loath?

As for Phil, I'll bury the hatchet with just about anybody for several millions dollars.

Moooo
05-07-2006, 11:15 PM
As for Phil, I'll bury the hatchet with just about anybody for several millions dollars.

Plus I think its part of his Buddhism thing...seriously.

Moooo

J Diddy
05-08-2006, 02:03 AM
I think Kobe is a bitch even though I don't think he raped that girl. I think he is a bitch because he is a bitch. BTW, lost in all the rape speculation people seem to forget that he was ****ing around on his wife.

Athletes screwing around on their wives, what a shocker.

In other news, rain is wet.

Lzen
05-08-2006, 08:12 AM
I don't think they allow Canadians in the HOF. I could be wrong...anyone know for sure?

Ok, that sounds pretty dumb. Why would they not allow him into the HOF. The NBA has tons of foreigners in it these days.

chagrin
05-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Could you say, Kobe was raped?

Cochise
05-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Halfcan appears to be something of an albatross. First the lakers, now Kobe.

We should pay him money to become a Donks fan.

vailpass
05-08-2006, 10:12 AM

We don't accept Kobe lovers. Try the Faders.

BIG_DADDY
05-08-2006, 10:35 AM
We don't accept Kobe lovers. Try the Faders.

Who is we?

Congratulation Nash. He is a great player th caliber of someone like Billups. To me there are two players that are far and away the best in the game and that is Kobe and LeBron. Ever since Chamberlain averaged 50 points and 26 rebounds per game and still didn't get the MVP that year I have wondered what the award is really for. Popularity contest amoungst writers I guess.

vailpass
05-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Who is we?

ROFL
Bronco (donks) fans.
So who do you think LA goes after with all the cap $$ they have?

BIG_DADDY
05-08-2006, 10:41 AM
ROFL
Broncos's (donks) fans.
So who do you think LA goes after with all the cap $$ they have?

You guys are just upset because he comes in and starts laying the pipe to your young white bitches. ;)

Actually I have no idea. I know they want Garnett. If they don't get him they will try and find someone as close to that caliber player they can get.

Moooo
05-08-2006, 10:53 AM
You guys are just upset because he comes in and starts laying the pipe to your young white bitches. ;)

Actually I have no idea. I know they want Garnett. If they don't get him they will try and find someone as close to that caliber player they can get.

There is no one close to that caliber who doesn't have the last name of Duncan. Also, Kobe will hate that cause it'll steal his thunder when someone is putting up the same amount of points as him.

Moooo

vailpass
05-08-2006, 10:57 AM

I don't blame him for hitting our white women, MJ did it every time he came through town ( he used to go to the Diamond Cabaret, a pretty decent titty joint). Too bad Kobe decided to poke a trailer-trash ho that already had goo dripping out of her money-maker.

BIG_DADDY
05-08-2006, 10:59 AM
There is no one close to that caliber who doesn't have the last name of Duncan.

Moooo

We will see who they get, Garnett would be perfect. Nothing like being a baller in LA.

BIG_DADDY
05-08-2006, 11:05 AM
I don't blame him for hitting our white women, MJ did it every time he came through town ( he used to go to the Diamond Cabaret, a pretty decent titty joint). Too bad Kobe decided to poke a trailer-trash ho that already had goo dripping out of her money-maker.

One of lil momma's best friends was a cheerleader on the Warriors for many years. Every time he was in town she said he was trying to bring back a couple cheerleaders to his room. It had to be good to be MJ.