PDA

View Full Version : Hillaryous

Guru
05-12-2006, 03:16 AM
Posting this for the humor.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0974670189/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-9180953-7004745#reader-page

I love the picture she had with the soldier on page 5. ROFL

Guru
05-12-2006, 03:16 AM
pic of book cover.

Count Zarth
05-12-2006, 03:56 AM
Man...what a ****.

Guru
05-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Man...what a ****.

ROFL That is obviously what she thinks often.

greg63
05-12-2006, 04:54 AM
ROFL That is obviously what she thinks often.

ROFLROFL

chagrin
05-12-2006, 05:51 AM
Good job posting before the anti U.S. group wake up and start hammering away - this is going to be a "fun" thread.

Count Zarth
05-12-2006, 05:58 AM
Good job posting before the anti U.S. group wake up and start hammering away - this is going to be a "fun" thread.

I don't think there are any liberals with half a brain that would support Hillary as the next President.

Amnorix
05-12-2006, 05:58 AM
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to DC we go...

chagrin
05-12-2006, 06:01 AM
I don't think there are any liberals with half a brain that would support Hillary as the next President.

I disagree, although I agree that most liberals don't have half a brain, but if one or two did - they most certainly wuill be here at any point today to flame away on this guy for posting the thread, and me for agreeing with it. Oh, and anyone else who loves the USA, hates terrorism and supports the troops

BucEyedPea
05-12-2006, 07:05 AM
"in her own words...." ROFL
That's great.

Gotta good laugh at the "global village" line...but that's exactly where we're headed under the GOP too.

Lemme tell ya' a story:

One of my best friends, when Clinton's first came to power, dated a SS agent.
Some of the stories!!!

When Clinton would inspect the military Hitlary would actually snarl at them and even threw a shoe at one of them. She loathes the military.

HC_Chief
05-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Hillary a raging f*cking bitch? Noooooo, say it aint so!!

Guru
05-13-2006, 12:33 AM
I disagree, although I agree that most liberals don't have half a brain, but if one or two did - they most certainly wuill be here at any point today to flame away on this guy for posting the thread, and me for agreeing with it. Oh, and anyone else who loves the USA, hates terrorism and supports the troops

Flame away? Why, whatever for? ROFL

DaneMcCloud
05-13-2006, 01:04 AM

Out of curiosity and since this is the DC forum, what exactly do you do with your "whole brain"? Are you a doctor or scientist? What exactly is it about you in particular that allows you to judge that so called "liberals" have "half a brain? What, specifically, do you do to further society?

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Out of curiosity and since this is the DC forum, what exactly do you do with your "whole brain"? Are you a doctor or scientist? What exactly is it about you in particular that allows you to judge that so called "liberals" have "half a brain? What, specifically, do you do to further society?

I see the flaming is in the beginning stages!

I guess we can still wait for the rest of the half brainers to show up, and then the quarter-brained people will be here.

Frankie
Den ise
Taco Jane
and the rest. (Insert tune from Gilligans Island here)