PDA

View Full Version : Moussaoui begins life sentence in Colorado Supermax.

CHIEF4EVER
05-13-2006, 10:47 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195354,00.html

Adept Havelock
05-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Sounds good to me. Keeps the little @$(!$@ from being a martyr.

Now, let's try the architect of the attacks, Khalid Shiek Mohammed, and put him in the cell across the hall.

They can make faces at each other though the window to keep each other company for the next few decades.

CHIEF4EVER
05-13-2006, 11:02 PM

Now, let's try the architect of the attacks, Khalid Shiek Mohammed, and put him in the cell across the hall.

Amen.

They can make faces at each other though the window to keep each other company for the next few decades.

Not likely, the cells are arranged so that inmates can't see other inmates. Now we DO need to provide some healthful nutrition for those turds. How 'bout some nice pulled pork sandwiches slathered with bacon grease 3 times a day?

Adept Havelock
05-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Amen.

Not likely, the cells are arranged so that inmates can't see other inmates. Now we DO need to provide some healthful nutrition for those turds. How 'bout some nice pulled pork sandwiches slathered with bacon grease 3 times a day?

ROFLROFL

Well, as far as the architect is concerned, If it wasn't for the fact he'd be a damn martyr, I'm tempted to do to him what my Grandmother always suggested for those that would molest a kid.

Take him out to a wooden shack, with a wooden table affixed to the floor. With a rusty nail, affix his "member" to the table. Hand him a spoon, then go outside and set the shack on fire.

Give him a choice.

If he makes the wrong one and makes it out, then you put him in solitary for the rest of his life.

Lake
05-14-2006, 12:15 AM
I am glad too. He should be locked up until he drops dead. Some torture for him may be good for him also.

CHIEF4EVER
05-14-2006, 11:51 AM
ROFLROFL

Well, as far as the architect is concerned, If it wasn't for the fact he'd be a damn martyr, I'm tempted to do to him what my Grandmother always suggested for those that would molest a kid.

Take him out to a wooden shack, with a wooden table affixed to the floor. With a rusty nail, affix his "member" to the table. Hand him a spoon, then go outside and set the shack on fire.

Give him a choice.

If he makes the wrong one and makes it out, then you put him in solitary for the rest of his life.

ROFL repski.

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 04:45 PM

Only if they are in sound proof cells. I'd hate for them to be able to converse.

I'd also point their Mecca arrow 90 and 270 degrees away from the right direction.