PDA

View Full Version : Is Bush doing better or worse?

banyon
05-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Since his re-election in 2004, 47 percent feel his performance has stayed the same, while 48 percent feel it has gotten worse.http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060513/nysa009.html?.v=52

Putting aside whether you approve of the job Bush is doing or not, Has his job performance actually gone down from 2004? What does DC think?

wazu
05-14-2006, 11:49 AM
What's he actually doing? Seems like before he was re-elected I used to know.

banyon
05-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Not even patteeu thinks he is doing a better job?

Frankie
05-14-2006, 03:30 PM
The same inept, not-fit-for-presidency, job as before. Only now we are seeing the long awaited results.

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 03:43 PM
What are you trying to prove by this poll?

That most people that post in DC are liberals?

Frankie
05-14-2006, 03:47 PM

WHAT?!!!

banyon
05-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Could someone re-ban this tard __________ from DC since he cannot even understand the simplest of posts?

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Could someone re-ban this tard __________ from DC since he cannot even understand the simplest of posts?

I see that you stilll cannot answer simple questions and resort to name calling.

You get a response from someone that is not "on your side" and you reply:

Your whole process is very transparent. Then you divert.

banyon
05-14-2006, 04:31 PM
patteeu voted for the "same" option

I was addressing him and others who understand that you can ask a question about comparing Bush's pre re-election and post re-election performance without your response to that poll being split down party lines.

Go read about 50 books, get a better vocabulary and general sense of what the f*** is going on and get back to us then.

Iggy for CE II, Mohammed, Auld Lang Syne and whatever else you come up with.

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 04:34 PM
patteeu voted for the "same" option

I was addressing him and others who understand that you can ask a question about comparing Bush's pre re-election and post re-election performance without your response to that poll being split down party lines.

Go read about 50 books, get a better vocabulary and general sense of what the f*** is going on and get back to us then.

Iggy for CE II, Mohammed, Auld Lang Syne and whatever else you come up with.

Again I ask one simple question:

Your vocabulary seems to be somewhat limited here.

And once again you fail in the adult category.

banyon
05-14-2006, 04:42 PM
This is a political forum, and there are political insights to be gained from such an analysis.

Not that you'd understand a damn bit of that.

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 04:55 PM
This is a political forum, and there are political insights to be gained from such an analysis.

Not that you'd understand a damn bit of that.

Who are you trying to fool? Your whole impetus behind this thread has nothing to do with insights gained from analysis.

And then you revert to insults. Can't get away from that trait can you? I guess you'll never be an adult as long as you are able to take pot shots instead of thinking about what the question actually is.

banyon
05-14-2006, 05:04 PM
I don't know how else to explain this to you.

I AM NOT TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING.

Why do I have to be?
I am curious if there are a segment of people who would vote "Better" and could articulate that view, because I would like to hear it.

What are you trying to prove with your ridiculous, tired act?

banyon
05-14-2006, 05:07 PM
How many polls are there where you get jAZ and patteeu on the same side?

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 05:10 PM

Why do I have to be?
I am curious if there are a segment of people who would vote "Better" and could articulate that view, because I would like to hear it.

You don't to know yourself. You have an agenda as a liberal, otherwise you wouldn't be posting in the manner that you do.

If you have been watching the news, and if you have I'm sure I could name which networks you have been watching, you will hear that nothing the President has done is judged to be better, so why ask the question?

You know the majority of the media only reports the stories that they know is damaging to the credibility of the President. Who here would even have any basis for voting that it is better?

Your poll is bogus as is your "research" attempt to gain political insights.

And once again you fall back on insults to try to make yourself feel presentable to your cohorts in politics.

I also think voting as you did on your own poll is redundant as well as proving my point.

banyon
05-14-2006, 05:25 PM
You don't to know yourself. You have an agenda as a liberal, otherwise you wouldn't be posting in the manner that you do.

I am not a liberal and have never voted that way. You are simply too poorly read to make a political distinction, so that anyone who does not share your narrow minded point of view is branded a "liberal".

If you have been watching the news, and if you have I'm sure I could name which networks you have been watching, you will hear that nothing the President has done is judged to be better, so why ask the question?

I am almost 99.9% certain you could not name where I get my news from. I would bet you 20$ to 1000$ that you can't. I don't watch network news.

You know the majority of the media only reports the stories that they know is damaging to the credibility of the President.

Right, because there is a TON of news that reinforces what a credible president we have. :rolleyes:

Who here would even have any basis for voting that it is better?

Certainly not you. But of course I am not asking you, because assuredly you could not articulate such a position even if it were yours.

Your poll is bogus as is your "research" attempt to gain political insights.

It's almost identical to the Newsweek poll.

And once again you fall back on insults to try to make yourself feel presentable to your cohorts in politics.

Do you realize how ridiculous it is for you to make a comment about how mistreated you are by being insulted? All you ever do is bait people, obtusely cheerlead things you agree with, or ruin threads.

Please do not post in my threads anymore and I will do my best to ignore you and not request that you be banned again.

Frankie
05-14-2006, 05:30 PM
I see that you stilll cannot answer simple questions and resort to name calling.

You get a response from someone that is not "on your side" and you reply:

Your whole process is very transparent. Then you divert.
:shake: What a loser!

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 05:34 PM
For banyon.

Out of your list of names I see two that I can claim.

At least I can live with what I do and not feel like I've tried to fool the world into believing that I'm not.

Get a grip on reality and lose the I hate you because you have had more logins than the regular poster.

BTW, you would be surprised at how many multiple logins there are on this board. How many do you have? One? Right.

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 05:34 PM
What a loser!

Are you aware of how little that means coming from a person like you?

Nightwish
05-14-2006, 06:59 PM
About the same, I'd say.

Nightwish
05-14-2006, 07:01 PM
For banyon.

Out of your list of names I see two that I can claim.

At least I can live with what I do and not feel like I've tried to fool the world into believing that I'm not.

Get a grip on reality and lose the I hate you because you have had more logins than the regular poster.

BTW, you would be surprised at how many multiple logins there are on this board. How many do you have? One? Right.
Just out of curiosity, why did you change this login? I'm sure it wasn't for anonymity, as just adding "II" to your old name won't do that for you. Login troubles, maybe?

banyon
05-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Just out of curiosity, why did you change this login? I'm sure it wasn't for anonymity, as just adding "II" to your old name won't do that for you. Login troubles, maybe?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3184480&postcount=149

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Nope, I was banned.

I was accused of coming back again and I figured if I was going to be singled out again that I'd make it easy to spot me.

I'm not too ashamed of what I have done, and I think there are others that should be more ashamed of their actions.

patteeu
05-14-2006, 07:45 PM

He did such a good job in his first term that he convinced me to vote Republican for President for the first time since Ronald Reagan. It's tough for me to say his second term has been better.

irishjayhawk
05-14-2006, 08:11 PM
I guess I have to add another name to ignore.

I said worse because it's his lame duck term and things have gone downhill (even though that's probably the same ole same ole).

Bowser
05-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Can a president do "worse" when he seemingly doesn't give a damn?

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 09:35 PM
I guess I have to add another name to ignore.

I said worse because it's his lame duck term and things have gone downhill (even though that's probably the same ole same ole).

Why would that be?

I haven't commented on anything you believe in.

Chiefs Express II
05-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Can a president do "worse" when he seemingly doesn't give a damn?

Can a president do any better when the media intentionally attacks on every front?

It isn't that the president isn't doing better or worse, he cannot and will never get a fair shake from the mainstream media because of their agenda.

Logical
05-14-2006, 10:17 PM

Why do I have to be?

Please don't feed the troll, though I have him on iggy when people feed the troll he is still able to ruin threads. Voldemortom should in an ideal world be banished but there are limitations due to multiple users on the same IPs.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-14-2006, 10:25 PM
Can a president do any better when the media intentionally attacks on every front?

It isn't that the president isn't doing better or worse, he cannot and will never get a fair shake from the mainstream media because of their agenda.

The Mainstream Media, the of which the head of one of the major news outlets (albeit little more than a tentacle of the right wing) was recently named Bush's new press secretary???

irishjayhawk
05-14-2006, 10:29 PM
"Reality has a well known liberal bias."

Taco John
05-15-2006, 03:42 AM
Certainly he's less effective. At least the first time around, he got one of his initiatives passed (tax cuts).

Chiefs Express II
05-15-2006, 04:26 AM
Please don't feed the troll, though I have him on iggy when people feed the troll he is still able to ruin threads. Voldemortom should in an ideal world be banished but there are limitations due to multiple users on the same IPs.

Another baby liberal that cannot support their beliefs is heard from.

Chiefs Express II
05-15-2006, 04:26 AM
The Mainstream Media, the of which the head of one of the major news outlets (albeit little more than a tentacle of the right wing) was recently named Bush's new press secretary???

I knew you didn't have a clue, but this takes the cake!

ROFL

Ugly Duck
05-15-2006, 08:34 AM
I say he's doing a better job. All he does is read what people give him, but he has more practice at it. Everything is read at the same cadence, he looks down at the text and races through the words, looks up and emphasizes the last part of the sentence as if he's really serious about it (even if he doesn't know what it is that he just read). He used to stumble over the words, but by now he's learned to read much better. Doesn't do the stoopid head bob as much. Practice makes a wee bit better than embarrassingly horrible - thats an improvement.

Frankie
05-15-2006, 09:47 AM
I say he's doing a better job. All he does is read what people give him, but he has more practice at it. Everything is read at the same cadence, he looks down at the text and races through the words, looks up and emphasizes the last part of the sentence as if he's really serious about it (even if he doesn't know what it is that he just read). He used to stumble over the words, but by now he's learned to read much better. Doesn't do the stoopid head bob as much. Practice makes a wee bit better than embarrassingly horrible - thats an improvement.
ROFL :clap:

Nightwish
05-15-2006, 01:14 PM
I knew you didn't have a clue, but this takes the cake!

ROFLWhich part did you have a problem with from HJ's post? That Fox is right-wing? That Fox is mainstream media? Or that one of Fox's "shining stars" just got named Bush's new press secretary?

Taco John
05-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Which part did you have a problem with from TJ's post? That Fox is right-wing? That Fox is mainstream media? Or that one of Fox's "shining stars" just got named Bush's new press secretary?

I'm not Hamas Jenkins

Nightwish
05-15-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm not Hamas Jenkins
Oops, sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I thought you had posted that. I'll go back and edit it.

Chiefs Express II
05-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Which part did you have a problem with from HJ's post? That Fox is right-wing? That Fox is mainstream media? Or that one of Fox's "shining stars" just got named Bush's new press secretary?

hammass just has never had a clue

Ugly Duck
05-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Whoa! I'm the only one on the Planet voting that Bush is doing better! Dudes.... ya gotta give the guy his props when he earns them. At least feel a little bit sorry for the poor guy - he's in way over his head but at least he's trying. Its a mighty sad situation when the Duck is the only Planeteer propping up Monkeyboy.