PDA

View Full Version : OOOPs: CNN airs DUHbya rehearsing...

memyselfI
05-15-2006, 08:46 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

The guy can't catch a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPu19jOcJF4

Cochise
05-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Dear lord. You're telling me he rehearsed? People rehearse speeches?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
05-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Ehhh, I don't think he was rehearsing, seemed like the camera operators were asking him to help test the setup or something.

Chiefs Express II
05-15-2006, 08:56 PM

Only Bush does that, the liberals wing it.

Pitt Gorilla
05-15-2006, 09:44 PM
Only Bush does that, the liberals wing it.It seems that you are the only person to claim that. Why?

Chiefs Express II
05-16-2006, 04:38 AM
It seems that you are the only person to claim that. Why?

It seems like you can't keep up with the conversation. Try engaging brain first and then read it.

Taco John
05-16-2006, 04:47 AM
Jeez... Bush bots don't have any sense of humor.

Come on, folks... Part of the element of humor is being caught by suprise. Sometimes it's ok to laugh at the predicament, without swearing your allegiances to the ghost of Marx.

Velvet_Jones
05-16-2006, 06:38 AM

Come on, folks... Part of the element of humor is being caught by suprise. Sometimes it's ok to laugh at the predicament, without swearing your allegiances to the ghost of Marx.
You are an idiot. I have lost the last bit of respect I have for you. Again, you prove that not only are you ignorant, you are a liberal POS; Not a libertarian. Suck it.

Radar Chief
05-16-2006, 06:59 AM

Maybe your just in a hurry to be offended here, but I thought these responses were pretty good sarcasm.

Only Bush does that, the liberals wing it.

At least I got a laugh out of’em. :thumb:

Ugly Duck
05-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Yah-hah! CNN aired the monkey practicing reading.... check out the dufus look on the guy's face! That wasn't inadvertant - now that he's lost all respect, folks are just playing Slam the Simian for kicks. Wutta worthless dweeb!

Clint in Wichita
05-16-2006, 02:52 PM
You are an idiot. I have lost the last bit of respect I have for you. Again, you prove that not only are you ignorant, you are a liberal POS; Not a libertarian. Suck it.

Don't be such a girl.

Bush is a retard, and if you haven't realized that by now, you are a retard, too.

stevieray
05-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Don't be such a girl.

Bush is a retard, and if you haven't realized that by now, you are a retard, too.

Bush owns you, Clint. Always has, always will.

Bootlegged
05-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Don't be such a girl.

I always find smack talk from a guy who calls himself "Clint in Wichita" amusing.

Sounds like a spinoff of My Name is Earl.

Taco John
05-16-2006, 03:28 PM

Well, ok... Name calling don't matter to me none. If I was worried about that, I wouldn't make it a day here...

I just think that it would have been easy to defuse Dense's giddiness over this by saying, "heh, yeah, that is pretty funny... Oh well, at least he got his point across and has a plan of action."

Clint in Wichita
05-16-2006, 03:49 PM
I always find smack talk from a guy who calls himself "Clint in Wichita" amusing.

Sounds like a spinoff of My Name is Earl.

You'd have a valid point if my political beliefs fell in line with most of the rednecks in this area.

That chimp in the White House will be remembered as one of the worst ever, and deservedly so. His father must be ashamed.

Ugly Duck
05-16-2006, 04:34 PM
That chimp in the White House will be remembered as one of the worst ever, and deservedly so. His father must be ashamed.You are so Dixie Chick...

Radar Chief
05-17-2006, 07:29 AM
You are so Dixie Chick...

You mean he killed Earl? ;)

Nightwish
05-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Don't be such a girl.

Bush is a retard, and if you haven't realized that by now, you are a retard, too.You're only just now figuring that out about Starr ... err, Velvet Jones?

... neg rep and disjointed rant coming up in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ...

jAZ
05-17-2006, 05:45 PM
ROFL

I don't think Taco or anyone could have scripted a better RWNJ parody post if they tried. Funniest part is that you are serious. Which is what TJ was mocking to begin with.

ROFL

penchief
05-17-2006, 08:23 PM
You'd have a valid point if my political beliefs fell in line with most of the rednecks in this area.

That chimp in the White House will be remembered as one of the worst ever, and deservedly so. His father must be ashamed.

His father's not ashamed. He's on board with the neocons. You know...the New World Order and all that.

Bush Sr. is just using Bush Jr. while at the same time employing Cheney & Rumsfeld to puppeteer his hapless, yet, deluded son.

listopencil
10-26-2006, 12:51 AM
BUMP