PDA

View Full Version : Cheney does not love Jesus (and the baby Jesus cried)

Logical
05-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Dick only laughed. What a dick.

Dave Lane
05-18-2006, 04:27 PM
?

Jesus
05-18-2006, 04:30 PM
You are wrong....Mr. Logical, or is it Mrs. or Miss Logical? I don't know you....

Dick Cheney loves me.

patteeu
05-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Yes he does. Dick Cheney loves everyone except the terrorists.

dirk digler
05-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Yes he does. Dick Cheney loves everyone except the terrorists.

Even gays?

Logical
05-18-2006, 05:18 PM
You are wrong....Mr. Logical, or is it Mrs. or Miss Logical? I don't know you....

Dick Cheney loves me.OK should I just put you on ignore or wait for you to out someone. Which of our two regulars are you?

patteeu
05-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Even gays?

Absolutely (with the exception of gay terrorists of course).

When told by his daughter that she was gay, his response was, "You're my daughter and I love you and I just want you to be happy."

I'm sure that his response would have been quite different if she'd have told him she was a terrorist.

P.S. I should add that he doesn't seem to like Senators who leak classified information very much either.

banyon
05-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Absolutely (with the exception of gay terrorists of course).

When told by his daughter that she was gay, his response was, "You're my daughter and I love you and I just want you to be happy."

I'm sure that his response would have been quite different if she'd have told him she was a terrorist.

P.S. I should add that he doesn't seem to like Senators who leak classified information very much either.

Don't forget uncooperative reporters at the NY Times,

like Adam Clymer.

Bush: "There's Adam Clymer major league a-hole from the New York Times."

Cheney: "Yeah, big time."

patteeu
05-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Don't forget uncooperative reporters at the NY Times,

like Adam Clymer.

Bush: "There's Adam Clymer major league a-hole from the New York Times."

Cheney: "Yeah, big time."

I think Cheney's technology-augmented heart is big enough that he even loves big time a-holes like Adam Clymer. Love the sinner, hate the sin (unless the sinner is a terrorist or a secret-leaking congressman). But I confess that this is a close call and you might be right. :)

Taco John
05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
In Montana, you're not friends with someone until you've peppered them with buckshot.

the Talking Can
05-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Androids don't experience human emotions.

Boozer
05-18-2006, 07:23 PM
OK should I just put you on ignore or wait for you to out someone. Which of our two regulars are you?

ROFL
Actually, it's pretty obvious which one it is. Look at his posts to the Hall of Classics threads.

Velvet_Jones
05-19-2006, 08:06 AM
You forgot hunting partners. He hates them just about as much as terrorist.

tiptap
05-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Hey Velvet, can you please shorten your avatar comment. It messes with layout.

RaiderH8r
05-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Androids don't experience human emotions.
Which explains the vacant stare of alGore.