PDA

View Full Version : can anyone get me the audio from montanas comeback in denver??

crispystl420
05-23-2006, 11:23 AM
like the local radio or at least the last call. I want to put it on my cell phone as my voicemail. I'd also like the dante hall denver punt return please help me!!
thanks chris

Mile High Mania
05-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Didn't find the Joe vid, but I did find this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzIf3tERZck&search=broncos%20chiefs

Here's your Dante vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yktTG1lY-3g&search=broncos%20chiefs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULWYFEpxtjw&search=broncos%20chiefs

YouTube is a great site.

rtmike
05-23-2006, 12:46 PM
like the local radio or at least the last call. I want to put it on my cell phone as my voicemail. I'd also like the dante hall denver punt return please help me!!
thanks chris

One of the best games I remember watching. Elway was primping, bouncing around the sidelines laughing right after they scored.
It was awesome seeing him deflate. He looked as though he could staaaaaaaaaaart crying at any minute.
Great game!

Mile High Mania
05-23-2006, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't say he was laughing... more likely excited as hell, but I doubt he thought it was over.

crispystl420
05-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks those are good but can anyone find the audio with len dawson and bob gretz or mitch holtus I always get those two confused. go chiefs are you out there I now you can get this shit.

The Bad Guy
05-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Here is the denver return.

Baby Lee
05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Can I just say, this site has ruined the word 'Montana' for me for good.
After the Jessica Simpson thread, the word is synonymous with meat curtains.

Douche Baggins
05-23-2006, 05:04 PM
I can get you Al Michaels...I have the game on DVD.

Rain Man
05-23-2006, 05:36 PM
I can't find the audio, but I managed to find a rare transcript of the sideline conversation between John Elway and his teammates, along with then-coach Wade Phillips.

Elway: I scored! I scored! I won the game!

Wade: You were supposed to hand it off, you stupid ball hog.

Elway: I know, but then I wouldn't have scored the winning touchdown. The glory is mine!

Rod Bernstine, Broncos running back: You were supposed to give me the ball, you idiot. You busted the play.

John Elway: Have you bought a car from my dealership, Rod? Because until you buy a car from my dealership, you're a nobody.

Jason Elam: I have to kick off. Can someone help me hold my giant pumpkin-sized head upright?

Wade: Bernstine, go help Elam. Hey, John, this is probably a bad time to bring this up, but we're going to need to cut your salary cap number over the next few years. Okay?

John Elway: Okay. Just pay me the money under the table.

Wade: Deal. Bowlen will cut you a check.

Rod Bernstine: Hey, Montana just completed a pass.

John Elway: I think I'm going to go out for a steak after the game. Anyone know any hookers?

Wade: Aren't you married?

John Elway: Yeah, but she's got a medical problem, so I'll probably leave her for a 22 year-old soon.

Tom Nalen: I love how you touch me, John.

Rod Bernstine: Hey, Montana just completed another pass.

Shannon Sharpe: Ha, ha! We're winning! Call the national guard, because we are KILLING the Chiefs. KILLING them. I think it's time to yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Wade: I bet I get a contract extension after this game. I'm a really good coach.

Rod Bernstine: You only got the job because your dad was the coach.

John Elway: You're only winning because I'm the quarterback.

Rod Bernstine: You only got to be quarterback because your dad was the coach.

Tom Nalen: So, John, what do you say about that dinner?

Shannon Sharpe: I've got a great body. Wanna see me flex? Watch me flex. Watch me. Watch me. Hey, guys, look over here. Guys. Look. Look at me. Look at me. Hey. Look at me. yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Rod Bernstine: Guys, Montana's got them inside the 20 now.

John Elway: Did I ever tell you guys about how I almost had to move to Baltimore?

Tom Nalen (chin in hand): Baltimore? Fascinating. Tell me more.

Rod Bernstine: They're inside the ten-yard line now.

John Elway: How'd they do that? Who's their quarterback? Is it me?

Wade: No, John. You play for Denver. Remember, if you're not sure, look at your helmet.

Shannon Sharpe: Have you guys seen me flex? Flex? My muscles? Have you seen my muscles? Let me know if you want to see them. You want to see them, Nalen? You want me to show you? You want yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Rod Bernstine: They just scored and won.

John Elway: But...I scored the winning touchdown.

Wade: No, you didn't. You left too much time on the clock, nitwit.

Tom Nalen: No problem, John. Let's hit the showers, okay? The showers?

Stinger
05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
I can't find the audio, but I managed to find a rare transcript of the sideline conversation between John Elway and his teammates, along with then-coach Wade Phillips.

Elway: I scored! I scored! I won the game!

Wade: You were supposed to hand it off, you stupid ball hog.

Elway: I know, but then I wouldn't have scored the winning touchdown. The glory is mine!

Rod Bernstine, Broncos running back: You were supposed to give me the ball, you idiot. You busted the play.

John Elway: Have you bought a car from my dealership, Rod? Because until you buy a car from my dealership, you're a nobody.

Jason Elam: I have to kick off. Can someone help me hold my giant pumpkin-sized head upright?

Wade: Bernstine, go help Elam. Hey, John, this is probably a bad time to bring this up, but we're going to need to cut your salary cap number over the next few years. Okay?

John Elway: Okay. Just pay me the money under the table.

Wade: Deal. Bowlen will cut you a check.

Rod Bernstine: Hey, Montana just completed a pass.

John Elway: I think I'm going to go out for a steak after the game. Anyone know any hookers?

Wade: Aren't you married?

John Elway: Yeah, but she's got a medical problem, so I'll probably leave her for a 22 year-old soon.

Tom Nalen: I love how you touch me, John.

Rod Bernstine: Hey, Montana just completed another pass.

Shannon Sharpe: Ha, ha! We're winning! Call the national guard, because we are KILLING the Chiefs. KILLING them. I think it's time to yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Wade: I bet I get a contract extension after this game. I'm a really good coach.

Rod Bernstine: You only got the job because your dad was the coach.

John Elway: You're only winning because I'm the quarterback.

Rod Bernstine: You only got to be quarterback because your dad was the coach.

Tom Nalen: So, John, what do you say about that dinner?

Shannon Sharpe: I've got a great body. Wanna see me flex? Watch me flex. Watch me. Watch me. Hey, guys, look over here. Guys. Look. Look at me. Look at me. Hey. Look at me. yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Rod Bernstine: Guys, Montana's got them inside the 20 now.

John Elway: Did I ever tell you guys about how I almost had to move to Baltimore?

Tom Nalen (chin in hand): Baltimore? Fascinating. Tell me more.

Rod Bernstine: They're inside the ten-yard line now.

John Elway: How'd they do that? Who's their quarterback? Is it me?

Wade: No, John. You play for Denver. Remember, if you're not sure, look at your helmet.

Shannon Sharpe: Have you guys seen me flex? Flex? My muscles? Have you seen my muscles? Let me know if you want to see them. You want to see them, Nalen? You want me to show you? You want yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Rod Bernstine: They just scored and won.

John Elway: But...I scored the winning touchdown.

Wade: No, you didn't. You left too much time on the clock, nitwit.

Tom Nalen: No problem, John. Let's hit the showers, okay? The showers?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Classic