PDA

View Full Version : Commando or safe?

redbrian
05-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Alright the Mclean kilt arrived from Glasgow today (got a hell of a deal on E-bay), now the question is should I go commando at the Highland Games or play it safe and wear shorts underneath?

It’s not like I’ll have to worry about a frosty breeze floating up, and it would make it easer to tap the pipe after a few pints of Scottish Ale.

Simplex3
05-23-2006, 05:45 PM
If you're going to wear a skirt you should have the common decency to skip the panties. We can't be hypocrytical here and not do what we wish all women would.

JBucc
05-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Depends, you're not too "saggy" are you?

redbrian
05-23-2006, 05:48 PM
If you're going to wear a skirt you should have the common decency to skip the panties. We can't be hypocrytical here and not do what we wish all women would.

ROFL

This is a very good point, and to quote a fat baby eating Scott, "I look damn sexy" in my skirt with my man purse (sporane).

Braincase
05-23-2006, 05:52 PM
What would John Mclean do?

Braincase
05-23-2006, 05:52 PM

What would Shirley Maclane do?

redbrian
05-23-2006, 05:54 PM
What would Shirley Maclane do?

A young Shirley would skip the panties, an old dried up Shirley well the thought alone just leaves one limp.

ArrowheadHawk
05-23-2006, 05:55 PM
why would you want to wear a skirt?

redbrian
05-23-2006, 05:57 PM
why would you want to wear a skirt?

http://www.kcscottishgames.org/

AZORChiefFan
05-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Commando would be easier to give someone the 'goat'.

Simplex3
05-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Do you get to nail the dancers if you're both wearing skirts? Is there some kind of tradition there?

ArrowheadHawk
05-23-2006, 05:59 PM
couldn't you be scottish without wearing a skirt? If not i would go for the skort.

Rain Man
05-23-2006, 05:59 PM
The answer to this depends on the size of your genitalia, and no, I'm not asking.

Simplex3
05-23-2006, 06:00 PM
The answer to this depends on the size of your genitalia, and no, I'm not asking.
This ties in nicely with Donger's thread where he dipped his nuts in the hotel crapper.

redbrian
05-23-2006, 06:00 PM

ROFL

And I'm not telling, although in the warm weather there should be no problem with shrinkage.

redbrian
05-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Do you get to nail the dancers if you're both wearing skirts? Is there some kind of tradition there?

I don't think I will test this as I would get nailed in the head with a brick by my wife.

Baby Lee
05-23-2006, 06:04 PM
ROFL

And I'm not telling, although in the warm weather there should be no problem with shrinkage.
Look out for the 'baloney on plate glass' effect on one or other of your thighs.

redbrian
05-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Look out for the 'baloney on plate glass' effect on one or other of your thighs.

Ok you have me on this one Mr. Lee, what the heck is the "baloney on plate glass" effect.

Is this a legal or medical term I'm not aware of, and dear god what is the consequences of this?

Tribal Warfare
05-23-2006, 06:25 PM

pop Hans Grueber, blow up everything in his way, and he would go commando. yippy ki-yay motherf*cker

Baby Lee
05-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Ok you have me on this one Mr. Lee, what the heck is the "baloney on plate glass" effect.

Is this a legal or medical term I'm not aware of, and dear god what is the consequences of this?
Throw a piece of baloney at a plate glass window.
Now contemplate jumping and cavorting while commando on a warm day at the Highland games

Gaz
05-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Mrs. Gaz banned “commando” from Rancho Gaz.

I figure it is because:

1. My dangly bits are just TOO heroically conspicuous in an unconfined state.

2. Mrs. Gaz does the laundry.

xoxo~
Gaz
Going with option #1.

Dartgod
05-24-2006, 07:18 AM
Looks like this lad chose the commando route...

http://www.kcscottishgames.org/images/Caber4.jpg

jspchief
05-24-2006, 07:26 AM
The obvious answer is to wear a merkin.

Radar Chief
05-24-2006, 07:33 AM
I saw an interview of Mel Gibson after he made Brave Heart and he said that when researching the William Wallace legend he actually got to meet some of Wallace’s relatives. Said they were a pretty rough crowd.
When he asked one of’em what he wore under his kilt he said the guy stared him straight in the eye with an evil grin and replied, “Your wife’s lipstick.” ROFL

redbrian
05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Throw a piece of baloney at a plate glass window.
Now contemplate jumping and cavorting while commando on a warm day at the Highland games

aaah. point well taken.

Demonpenz
05-24-2006, 10:17 AM
if it ain't scottish. it's crap!

Over-Head
05-24-2006, 10:29 AM
I've searched for our family "Tartan" my parents (who I refuse to speak to) have one from "Dundee" where my family is supposed to have originated.

According to a history trace my past is split in two back about 6 generations ago..
Father died prior to wife dying during child birth of twin Boy’s
One was sent to Yorkshire, then to Hertfordshire, the other grew up in Dundee.

BOTH retained the family name although growing up with adoptive parents
I did find a site ( www.houseofnames.com (http://www.houseofnames.com) ) thats bang on the money with family crest’s though.

This is mine.
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/childs-family-crest.htm

And it matches identically to the one my grandfather gave me before he died which had been passed down to him.

chagrin
05-24-2006, 10:39 AM
I know that kilts are a Scottish tradition and all, and I really do respect that, seriously - but asking a bunch of dudes if you should wear underwear or not...

Over-Head
05-24-2006, 10:41 AM
I know that kilts are a Scottish tradition and all, and I really do respect that, seriously - but asking a bunch of dudes if you should wear underwear or not...ROFL

Mr. Laz
05-24-2006, 11:17 AM
lets think about this for a second

you're going to an athletic event, wearing a skirt, where you going to compete with a bunch of big, sweaty,hairy men.

:hmmm: should you wear underwear?!

dam, the fact that your even asking brings up more questions than you started with.

StcChief
05-24-2006, 11:34 AM
lets think about this for a second

you're going to an athletic event, wearing a skirt, where you going to compete with a bunch of big, sweaty,hairy men.

:hmmm: should you wear underwear?!

dam, the fact that your even asking brings up more questions than you started with.

A 'Cup' might be a good thing too....possibility of Rochembo comes to mind
PBJ