PDA

View Full Version : Do you discuss intimate details with friends?

Mr. Laz
05-24-2006, 11:32 AM
"Urban legend" says that men tell all their friends about their conquests and what they did and with who ... but i find that women are the real talkers.

details = how big, how long, how often, how good, what happened etc ....

more than just "i got some"

milkman
05-24-2006, 11:36 AM
You forgot the "Friends? What friends?" option.

morphius
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
My guy friends have always been more of the "who" and "where", but the women I have known tend to be much more specific to the point of TMI...

Taco John
05-24-2006, 11:38 AM
"Urban legend" says that men tell all their friends about their conquests and what they did and with who ... but i find that women are the real talkers.

I've always thought that the people that talked the most are the people that lied the most.

milkman
05-24-2006, 11:43 AM
I've always thought that the people that talked the most are the people that lied the most.

I bet you're a BIG talker! :D

Donger
05-24-2006, 11:45 AM
If you ever have the opportunity to be around a gaggle of tipsy women discussing their sex lives, I highly recommend being a fly-on-the-wall.

luv
05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Depends on what details you mean? I tell a close friend when I've gotten some, etc. Maybe what we did (if I gave him a massage, a new position we tried, etc). I've never told someone how "big" someone might be. Or how I like to....

jspchief
05-24-2006, 11:52 AM
The results of this poll will be inaccurate. Besides the small sample of females posters, all the females on this site like to act like sluts to get attention, so invariably they'll answer that they not only talk about specifics, they re-enact them on their girlfriends with strap-ons.

Which of course will be followed shortly by all the pathetic, desperate, rosy-palms asking for pics and generally acting like 13 year-olds that have been looking at the bra section of the JCPenney catalog too much.

morphius
05-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Have you seen his post count...

I think that really says it all, don't you?

Mr. Laz
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Depends on what details you mean? I tell a close friend when I've gotten some, etc. Maybe what we did (if I gave him a massage, a new position we tried, etc). I've never told someone how "big" someone might be. Or how I like to....

details

how big, how long, how often, how good etc

chagrin
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
I did, when I was 15-25, I do not anymore.

luv
05-24-2006, 11:57 AM
details

how big, how long, how often, how good etc

There are some things that should be kept between two people. If I've tried a new position that I liked, I'll share that. Maybe it's something they'd like to try with their partner. I don't tell about every instance. She does the same thing. We only tell each other enough to get an idea across. We don't want visuals of the other person.

sedated
05-24-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't say sh!t to no one

there's no reason

Rooster
05-24-2006, 12:14 PM
The results of this poll will be inaccurate. Besides the small sample of females posters, all the females on this site like to act like sluts to get attention, so invariably they'll answer that they not only talk about specifics, they re-enact them on their girlfriends with strap-ons.

Which of course will be followed shortly by all the pathetic, desperate, rosy-palms asking for pics and generally acting like 13 year-olds that have been looking at the bra section of the JCPenney catalog too much.

:clap: Talk about hitting the nail on the head. :clap:

morphius
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM

but it can at least get a decent amount of guys in the poll...

Bob Dole
05-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Bob Dole can't remember that far back.

StcChief
05-24-2006, 12:19 PM
There are some things that should be kept between two people. If I've tried a new position that I liked, I'll share that. Maybe it's something they'd like to try with their partner. I don't tell about every instance. She does the same thing. We only tell each other enough to get an idea across. We don't want visuals of the other person.

Not sure how that can be possible without possible imagining you and other person. Or yourself and your partner trying this position.
Imagining details seems to lead to this, Maybe I'm more visual
Not take a note: think about it later person.

sedated
05-24-2006, 12:20 PM

we're waiting...

luv
05-24-2006, 12:27 PM
we're waiting...
Although I like most people here, I don't know them. If I don't know them, how can I consider them friends?

EDIT: I mean the type of friends I would share intimate details with.

Demonpenz
05-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Damn this chick yesterday had the biggest one ever. She could trap a bear with this thing!

Rausch
05-24-2006, 12:30 PM
Once me and the g/f started living together I tried to quit the kiss-n-tell stuff.

Single I didn't really care...

BucEyedPea
05-24-2006, 12:30 PM

Excellent point!

I have hardly talked like that to another woman. I think I mentioned one thing once. I think it's form of intimate betrayal to talk about a lover, spouse or significant other and a lack of class about a former.

chagrin
05-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Damn this chick yesterday had the biggest one ever. She could trap a bear with this thing!
ROFL

"Geesh you got a big pussy, Geesh you got a big pussy"

"Why did you have to say it twice?"

"I didn't!"

luv
05-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Excellent point!

I have hardly talked like that to another woman. I think I mentioned one thing once. I think it's form of intimate betrayal to talk about a lover, spouse or significant other and a lack of class about a former.
I don't think a position you tried is intimate. To me intimate is the feeling you have when you're with that person, little details that only the two of you share, etc. I've never said anything to anyone about how I felt someone's "performance" is, things we've said to each other, etc.

StcChief
05-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Excellent point!

There need to be more people like this in the world..

Of course what would the tabloid folks and BS talk about then?

Rausch
05-24-2006, 12:43 PM

Or.....*ahem*....tended to hammer anything with a wet spot after drinking...

BucEyedPea
05-24-2006, 12:46 PM
I don't think a position you tried is intimate. To me intimate is the feeling you have when you're with that person, little details that only the two of you share, etc. I've never said anything to anyone about how I felt someone's "performance" is, things we've said to each other, etc.

Generically discussing a position I have no problem with. But saying what positions "so and so" does etc. I have a gf who used brag about her Bj's, before getting married, and demonstrated on on a popsicle once to about 4 of us...but no names were ever mentioned. It was actually pretty funny. But I couldn never do something like that.

I meant that kinda of thing. I only speak for myself anyway.

BucEyedPea
05-24-2006, 12:47 PM
There need to be more people like this in the world..

Of course what would the tabloid folks and BS talk about then?

Aliens

Katipan
05-24-2006, 12:54 PM
lol

I guess all my g/fs are pigs. I don't know a world where we don't discuss our men's penis size, oral score, and every other tiny detail of their lives, bodies, and souls.

lol I don't think I want to know a world like that. Mine is way too fun.

Katipan
05-24-2006, 12:58 PM

ROFL How exactly do you act like a slut on ChiefsPlanet?

Mr. Laz
05-24-2006, 01:18 PM
lol

I guess all my g/fs are pigs. I don't know a world where we don't discuss our men's penis size, oral score, and every other tiny detail of their lives, bodies, and souls.

lol I don't think I want to know a world like that. Mine is way too fun.
yeppers

maybe women just created this "male talk myth" to cover up their own pig-age.

none of my male friends ever discuss anything specific .... but women seem to discuss just about everything.

good reason why you don't wanna sleep with a girl who knows your people.

KCTitus
05-24-2006, 01:21 PM
My guy friends have always been more of the "who" and "where", but the women I have known tend to be much more specific to the point of TMI...

I agree...man when the Hens get to clucking, get far, far away...quickly.

morphius
05-24-2006, 01:32 PM
good reason why you don't wanna sleep with a girl who knows your people.

LOL! I met a girl that had slept with an acquantance of mine (more a friend to my best friend then me) and all she had to say about it was that he had a very small dick. Thats just not something I needed to know about him, and damn was it difficult not to make some cracks about it every time I saw him.

Mr. Laz
05-24-2006, 04:12 PM
i'm male and i discuss intimate details with my friends regularly [ 2 ] http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/polls/bar3.gif 6.06%

2 gay members of the board? :hmmm:

Sully
05-24-2006, 04:21 PM

There never has been, and never will be, a more accurate post in the history of the interweb.

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
There never has been, and never will be, a more accurate post in the history of the interweb.

Occasionally JSP hits one out of the park. Just don't ask him for medical advise.

Taco John
05-24-2006, 04:26 PM

Not at all. I've always lived by the creedo that a gentleman never tells. I never considered it anybody's business whether I got laid or not...

Taco John
05-24-2006, 04:30 PM
And to tell you the truth, I didn't really pursue random sex. I mean, I was in favor of it when it was available... But by and large, I saved my sexual ambitions for monogamous relationships. Nobody's ever really interested whether or not you're getting laid when you're dating a girl for a year at a time. They just assume you are.

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Not at all. I've always lived by the creedo that a gentleman never tells. I never considered it anybody's business whether I got laid or not...

Nobody really wants to hear about what Immanuel Taco Isaiah did with Hephzibah Tortilla Isaiah. That's your business.