PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Turley = Soon to be Chief

steve_minor
05-24-2006, 11:38 AM
This will be a decent addition of talent and attitude.

Adam Schefter's "Around the League" reports and commentaries can be seen regularly on NFL Total Access.

DENVER (May 23, 2006) -- When owners, general managers and executives from 32 NFL teams assemble in one area, ideas and information begin flying.

For two days, they have been flying around in mile-high air.

•Look for the Kansas City Chiefs to soon reach agreement with former first-round pick Kyle Turley, who recently went to a Miami Dolphins minicamp. After sitting out football for one year, Turley's back is feeling considerably better, and he is expected to play tight end in Kansas City. But the Chiefs also plan to remain open to the idea to switching Turley back to offensive tackle if and when he can add weight to his current 260-pound frame.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9456737

Sully
05-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Really!??!

buddha
05-24-2006, 11:40 AM
If that's true, Turley would be a great addition. Talk about a guy with a mean streak a mile wide!!! Even if he stays at blocking TE, what an asset this guy would be to the running game!

milkman
05-24-2006, 11:40 AM
Another freakin' n00b that doesn't have the brains to figure out that more than one page of topics exist.

StcChief
05-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Search first, this was posted yesterday, Dude.

chagrin
05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
I have not heard this, when??

ChiefClint
05-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Well some people might have missed it yesterday. I welcome any football related topic here even if it's a repost.

milkman
05-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Well some people might have missed it yesterday. I welcome any football related topic here even if it's a repost.

What youre really saying here is that like every other useless n00b, you're to freakin' lazy to click on page 2.

Brock
05-24-2006, 12:06 PM
I heard Jerome Woods has been released.

sedated
05-24-2006, 12:10 PM
We've Landed on the Moon!

Bob Dole
05-24-2006, 12:14 PM

Of course you do. You live in Clinton, after all...

King_Chief_Fan
05-24-2006, 12:23 PM
I am more interested in Ty Law threads.

Has Ty Law signed yet?

buddha
05-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Exactly, it's much better have 20 active posts on Ty Law...ROFL

Skip Towne
05-24-2006, 12:29 PM
This place needs a kiddie pool.

chagrin
05-24-2006, 12:36 PM
This thread needs an enema

chagrin
05-24-2006, 12:39 PM

And there's your first mistake

:p

Ari Chi3fs
05-24-2006, 12:39 PM
What youre really saying here is that like every other useless n00b, you're to freakin' lazy to click on page 2.

Hey man, just because you have been here since Aug 2000, doesnt mean that you can be an asshole to ever new poster who posts. You have one of the worst attitudes when it comes to new members. Its really assholeish... and thus a lot of potential quality posters dont post anymore.

Why not try to be a bit friendly, or how about not saying anything at all. Didnt your momma ever teach you that if you aint got nothing nice to say, STFD and STFU?

CanadianChief
05-24-2006, 12:41 PM
appropriate?

CanadianChief
05-24-2006, 12:43 PM
sorry...but I just get a kick out of that gif.

milkman
05-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Hey man, just because you have been here since Aug 2000, doesnt mean that you can be an asshole to ever new poster who posts. You have one of the worst attitudes when it comes to new members. Its really assholeish... and thus a lot of potential quality posters dont post anymore.

Why not try to be a bit friendly, or how about not saying anything at all. Didnt your momma ever teach you that if you aint got nothing nice to say, STFD and STFU?

No.

sedated
05-24-2006, 12:47 PM

I think we have a new candidate for the grumpy thread

Ari Chi3fs
05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I think we have a new candidate for the grumpy thread

Its just getting ridiculous... we run off potentially good posters who actually post Football stuff... and keep idiots like Halfcan.

If someone reposts a football thread... so be it. If someone reposts a Tom Cruise/ Katie Holmes thread, etc Nuthooks.

Crying repost all the time, and bitching out n00bs, is real weak.

steve_minor
05-24-2006, 01:40 PM
I check Chiefsplanet 1-2 times a day, sorry I missed the previous Turley thread. I did not know this would cause such a fuss.

I don't think we need to worry about Milkman scaring off new posters, anyone with half a brain knows that someone who tries to bully people and put others down suffer from a extremely poor self image.

So I think new posters just ignore Milkman, knowing he gets bossed around by a woman all day and uses the internet to feed his deflated male ego to attempt to pump it back up.

Sorry if this is a repost!!!

milkman
05-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Its just getting ridiculous... we run off potentially good posters who actually post Football stuff... and keep idiots like Halfcan.

If someone reposts a football thread... so be it. If someone reposts a Tom Cruise/ Katie Holmes thread, etc Nuthooks.

Crying repost all the time, and bitching out n00bs, is real weak.

I don't bitch about reposts all the time.

If the original post has dropped to page 3 or 4, then I won't say anything.

But the original post for this particular topic was at the top of page 2, and had just fallen off the first page when this repost appeared, and is still higher than the middle of page 2.

That to me is just ****ing lazy.

I rarely ever start threads, but I gaurantee you I check at least the first 4 pages before I post a topic.

milkman
05-24-2006, 01:44 PM
I check Chiefsplanet 1-2 times a day, sorry I missed the previous Turley thread. I did not know this would cause such a fuss.

I don't think we need to worry about Milkman scaring off new posters, anyone with half a brain knows that someone who tries to bully people and put others down suffer from a extremely poor self image.

So I think new posters just ignore Milkman, knowing he gets bossed around by a woman all day and uses the internet to feed his deflated male ego to attempt to pump it back up.

Nice psycho babble

Otter
05-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Another freakin' n00b that doesn't have the brains to figure out that more than one page of topics exist.

Take a good look at the garbage on the front page, a Chiefs related post isn't going to hurt anything. Trust me.

Go somewhere else and look for stuff to bitch about.

KCTitus
05-24-2006, 01:49 PM

Is the 'long' way of saying milkman has micro penis?

Fat Elvis
05-24-2006, 02:01 PM
I don't bitch about reposts all the time.

If the original post has dropped to page 3 or 4, then I won't say anything.

But the original post for this particular topic was at the top of page 2, and had just fallen off the first page when this repost appeared, and is still higher than the middle of page 2.

That to me is just ****ing lazy.

I rarely ever start threads, but I gaurantee you I check at least the first 4 pages before I post a topic.

Why don't you just change your user name to "Post Nazi"?

Lzen
05-24-2006, 02:59 PM

I'm too lazy to click on page 2 and I'm not even a n00b. :p

Guru
05-24-2006, 03:02 PM
We've Landed on the Moon!
Was it made of cheese?

58-4ever
05-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Was it made of cheese?

I wish.
:bong:

Ugly Duck
05-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Is the 'long' way of saying milkman has micro penis?He does? Wow - that kinda sucks a little bit. Maybe you guys should ease up on the poor dude.... you'd be grumpy too I reckon.

milkman
05-24-2006, 03:55 PM
He does? Wow - that kinda sucks a little bit. Maybe you guys should ease up on the poor dude.... you'd be grumpy too I reckon.

Yeah, it does suck.
But hey, on the bright side, at least no one will go Bobbett on me.

blueballs
05-24-2006, 04:18 PM
Freeman - Turley
FIGHT!!!!

Chiefaholic
05-24-2006, 04:38 PM
There's 5 NFL topics on the entire front page. Only three of which are Chief related. Obviously myself and SEVERAL others are going to stop by to see if there's been any update on the POTENTIAL signing. I appreciate peoples attempt to add something to the first page worth reading reguardless if it's on a different page or not.

On a related note.... What's the big deal if something is a repost or not? Last I checked there were several topics on the front page to choose from. If you don't like this one, skip it....It's pretty simple. Whining and complaining about repost BS is immature and childish.

chiefsfaninNC
05-24-2006, 04:54 PM

There is a page 2? I have heard you are one of the nicer posters here. Could you point it out?

CoMoChief
05-24-2006, 04:56 PM
I dont think even 11 players in the box would stop LJ, Dunn, Turley, Roaf, Shields, Waters, Weigman, Welbourn (Svitek maybe?) from running over teams. We could even use trips TE sets with TonyG.

FAX
05-24-2006, 05:01 PM
I dont think even 11 players in the box would stop LJ, Dunn, Turley, Roaf, Shields, Waters, Weigman, Welbourn (Svitek maybe?) from running over teams. We could even use trips TE sets with TonyG.

ROFL

The triple tight end version would be an hilarious offensive set, Mr. BSPimpDude.

The M1 Abrams Battle Tank of offenses.

FAX

Bob Dole
05-24-2006, 05:11 PM
There's 5 NFL topics on the entire front page. Only three of which are Chief related. Obviously myself and SEVERAL others are going to stop by to see if there's been any update on the POTENTIAL signing. I appreciate peoples attempt to add something to the first page worth reading reguardless if it's on a different page or not.

On a related note.... What's the big deal if something is a repost or not? Last I checked there were several topics on the front page to choose from. If you don't like this one, skip it....It's pretty simple. Whining and complaining about repost BS is immature and childish.

Didn't someone already post this?