PDA

View Full Version : Last Requests Anybody?

FAX
06-03-2006, 03:25 PM
I just remembered that we are all mortal. Except for, possibly, Mr. Planetman.

This horrific thought got me to wondering if you would have any last requests for your fellow Planeteers. So, I made this new, depressing, and extremely morose thread which I have entitled, "Last Requests Anybody?"

My last request is that, should I die for any reason whatsoever, I want you guys to promise me that you will not allow Mr. Rain Man to do a poll on whether or not I am going to hell.

Also, I would like all of my poems to be compiled and burned just in case God has a problem with them (especially that one about Ms. Deaf Texas and the three armed baby limeric).

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost. Sorry if lame post. Sorry if morbid post.

FAX

cdcox
06-03-2006, 03:37 PM
My desires:

On each Tuesday of football season, there would be a tread in which everyone lamented how much they miss having playoff predictions.

Everytime a n00b came around, everyone would tell them that ChiefsPlanet is the place where cdcox's playoff predictions were first posted. Well after the Star Board that is.

wazu
06-03-2006, 03:55 PM
All I ask is that somebody go to http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/AdamKC and write the final chapter. Wherever I am, I know I'll get a laugh.

angel
06-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Take my brain immediately after I die and try to replace it into a younger, healthier body so that I can keep living. I would prefer to stay female, of course. I don't really want to go into the gay lifestyle, (not that there's anything wrong with that). Make sure the brain surgeon is a hot, single guy who instantly falls in love with me while operating and we get married and have lots of hot, intelligent babies.

Also, make sure to feed my dog while I'm recovering from the surgery

Bowser
06-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Take my brain immediately after I die and try to replace it into a younger, healthier body so that I can keep living. I would prefer to stay female, of course. I don't really want to go into the gay lifestyle, (not that there's anything wrong with that). Make sure the brain surgeon is a hot, single guy who instantly falls in love with me while operating and we get married and have lots of hot, intelligent babies.

Also, make sure to feed my dog while I'm recovering from the surgery

Straight out of "The Man With Two Brains".

"DUKE, DUKE, DUKE OF OIL, OIL, OIL......What's the matter, baby? It's my voice, ininit? I KNEW I shouldn't have said anything until after the deal was made......."

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 04:13 PM
You probably shoud include a request involving not allowing Milkman to descecrate your beautiful post about how TG has revolutionized the TE position in the NFL. :hmmm:

BigMeatballDave
06-03-2006, 04:17 PM
The Chiefs D can stop the Goddamn bootleg.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Some pie before I go would be nice.

SNR
06-03-2006, 04:35 PM
If he's not dead before I am, I'd like someone to hijack tk13's funeral and play nonstop Gordon Lightfoot.

milkman
06-03-2006, 04:41 PM
I'd like to have FAX eulogize me in a limerick.

Count Zarth
06-03-2006, 04:45 PM
My last request as a planeteer would be that someone carry on the tradition of THIS WEEK IN CHIEFS HISTORY.