PDA

View Full Version : You know what I hate???

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:28 PM
I hate that we can't see "who" is logged on when we are on anymore. WTF is with that? Way back when, you could even find the THREADS they were on (amazing, noobs...eh?) !!! :shrug:

I realize Bob Dole will see this as "whining." But since the mods, apparently, are ignoring me anyway....WTF?

I mean, I use to log-on, and be able to see if any of my "buds" were on; it takes too much work anymore.....scanning the recent threads and all.

I realize being a mod has to be a bitch....and probably even sucks at times. But they used to seem "proactive" instead of "reactive." I realize they are down "two mods" at the moment (three really--Phob, KCWolf, and Jazzz), but it is my opinion that they are over-extended at the moment....and that has led to a less "poster driven board."

Oh, well. :(

Bob Dole
06-03-2006, 09:29 PM
I hate that we can't see "who" is logged on when we are on anymore. WTF is with that?

I realize Bob Dole will see this as "whining." But since the mods, apparently, are ignoring me anyway....WTF?

I mean, I use to log-on, and be able to see if any of my "buds" were on; it takes too much work anymore.....scanning the recent threads and all.

I realize being a mod has to be a bitch....and probably even sucks at times. But they used to seem "proactive" instead of "reactive." I realize they are down "two mods" at the moment (three really--Phob, KCWolf, and Jazzz), but it is my opinion that they are over-extended at the moment....and that has led to a less "poster driven board."

Isn't there a "buddy list" that will let you check to see if both of them are online?

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Isn't there a "buddy list" that will let you check to see if both of them are online?

That's not a habit I was into checking; I could try that, I guess.

Why not listings of posters, "on the Planet" or "on the thread" anymore? Technical issues? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:33 PM

'Both of them'....heh. I missed that the first look. Nice. ROFL

|Zach|
Kyle is on it.

ChiefsFire
I hate that we can't see "who" is logged on when we are on anymore. WTF is with that? Way back when, you could even find the THREADS they were on (amazing, noobs...eh?) !!! :shrug:

so if we need more Mods,can we add more Mods??

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
so if we need more Mods,can we add more Mods??

:shrug:

Kyle and those guys are busy.....you know?

And grumpy.....:harumph:

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Kyle is on it.

I'm trying to be nice, here.....and still make a point. :)

Bob Dole
06-03-2006, 09:36 PM
That's not a habit I was into checking; I could try that, I guess.

Why not listings of posters, "on the Planet" or "on the thread" anymore? Technical issues? :hmmm:

Bob Dole has absolutely no idea when or why it went away.

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Bob Dole has absolutely no idea when or why it went away.

Any word on the possibilities of new mods, to lighten your load....Gumpy....er, eh....Bob? :)

|Zach|
06-03-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm trying to be nice, here.....and still make a point. :)
Ya, I am not feeling very argumentative tonight. There must be something wrong with me.

Work just drained me I guess.

milkman
06-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Quit yer bitching, Kotter.

Someone was going to say it, figured it might as well be me.

Truth be told, I miss that feature also.

luv
06-03-2006, 09:45 PM
You guys are just a bunch of whiners!

Pot calling kettle black.

JBucc
06-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Bob Dole has absolutely no idea when or why it went away.I think Kyle took it down over draft weekend to help the server. Really helped a lot too.

Rain Man
06-03-2006, 09:47 PM
I don't mean to whine, but you can always go down to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on "Who's Online" in the Forum Jump.

JBucc
06-03-2006, 09:49 PM
I don't mean to whine, but you can always go down to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on "Who's Online" in the Forum Jump.I don't think I've ever scrolled down that far before. Amazing stuff down there.

Mr. Kotter
06-03-2006, 09:51 PM
I don't mean to whine, but you can always go down to the bottom right corner of the screen and click on "Who's Online" in the Forum Jump.

Thanks for the tip! :thumb:

milkman
06-03-2006, 09:55 PM