PDA

View Full Version : Head's up firework buyers

Nzoner
06-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Shameless bump and a head's up on some of the better items I will have this season.

I go to a show each year to see some of the new fireworks as well as recall some of the old.Anyhow,we recently went to our show and since the company I work for now has a website I thought I'd give you firework buffs a head's up on some of the better things to look for.

Here's some of my favs complete with my personal rating based on overall price and our price.

http://tinyurl.com/2e7dc2 8 out of 10 $7.50

http://tinyurl.com/ntgus My absolute favorite for the money 10 of 10 $20

http://tinyurl.com/et8jo 9 of 10 $8

http://tinyurl.com/oywfm 9 of 10 $8

http://tinyurl.com/29lgfj Krazy Keg 8 of 10 $3

http://tinyurl.com/2jwh48 One of our specials $1.89 for a box of 6 shells with tube with a $10 purchase(limit 1)

We've got a whole lot more including bottle rockets again at 59 cents so if you get a chance stop by and say hey and please have a safe and happy 4th.

BWillie
06-06-2006, 09:54 PM
I personally like M80's. I used to put those things in Toads mouths. They'd hop along for about 5 seconds and then no more toads.

Dunit35
06-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Can someone hook me up with some bottlerockets this year? They are illegal here!

unlurking
06-06-2006, 09:58 PM
What is a "class c"?

Mecca
06-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Can someone hook me up with some bottlerockets this year? They are illegal here?

This will be Dunit..............http://www.filecabi.net/video/buttrocket.html

Dunit35
06-06-2006, 10:01 PM
This will be Dunit..............http://www.filecabi.net/video/buttrocket.html

What an idiot! I've seen that before. How can you not know sparks are going to happen.

Mecca
06-06-2006, 10:02 PM
The funniest part of the video is the really funny shit they say to each other. "Let me put it in" "dude pull your sack up".

Nzoner
06-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Can someone hook me up with some bottlerockets this year? They are illegal here!

I'll have them for 59 cents a gross but I'll be damned if I'm mailing them to you in an illegal state.

Bugeater
06-06-2006, 10:05 PM
"You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?"

Nzoner
06-06-2006, 10:06 PM
What is a "class c"?

C class are what we retailers can sell to the general public,in order to now get B or A class you have to get a license and go to a pyrotechnic class,at least in Missouri.

Dunit35
06-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I'll have them for 59 cents a gross but I'll be damned if I'm mailing them to you in an illegal state.

Are they illegal in OK? I'm not sure if you live in MO or not, but they aren't illegal there are they?

Nzoner
06-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Are they illegal in OK? I'm not sure if you live in MO or not, but they aren't illegal there are they?

Yes I'm in Missouri and no they're not illegal here,in fact we are the most lenient state there is when it comes to fireworks.

Halfcan
06-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Go to Turner Fireworks in Kearney Mo. My Aunt and Uncle own it. They have the best deals in town!!!!

Bugeater
06-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Holy crap, where do I have to go to get these? Aren't you in St Joe?

|Zach|
06-06-2006, 11:57 PM
"You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?"
ROFL

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 07:25 AM
Holy crap, where do I have to go to get these? Aren't you in St Joe?

Yes,if you'd like more information than that shoot me a smoke and I'll give you the details,I really don't want to pimp my business anymore than I have on this thread as it was seriously meant to show some of the quality stuff available this year.

Monkeylook4food
06-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Joe, you're allowed to talk about your business on this site. You've always been allowed to talk about it if you're a regular contributor to discussion.

Tatertot13
06-07-2006, 07:36 AM

Oh come on man. You ain't got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

Dartgod
06-07-2006, 07:40 AM
"You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?"ROFL

EDIT: The Tater beat me to it...

burt
06-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Joe, you're allowed to talk about your business on this site. You've always been allowed to talk about it if you're a regular contributor to discussion.

and some of us appreciate doing business with other planeteers!!

Lzen
06-07-2006, 07:48 AM
What do you got for under a buck? :)

wutamess
06-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Any CP discounts available?

Lzen
06-07-2006, 07:53 AM

Yeah, like half off of half off? :D

Hey roger, play any football lately?

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 07:55 AM
What do you got for under a buck? :)

Ice cold can of coke :D

Chief Henry
06-07-2006, 07:57 AM

www.bottlerocketsmusic.com

They just released a new album called "zoysia" Its available right now.

Sorry nzoner. I didn't mean to try to hijack your thread. I just couldn't
help put to pimp a band that I like.

THanks for the ehads up on these good night time fireworks.

wutamess
06-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Yeah, like half off of half off? :D

Hey roger, play any football lately?
Nope.
The family wanted me to get a game togther 2 weekends ago but I doubt there'd be any participation out of the planet considering it would've been about mid to upper 80's.

I've come to realize that the CP fuggers are probably wanting to wait until next fball season to start playing again.

Chief Henry
06-07-2006, 07:58 AM
Wheres your stand located at. SInce I'm in Lower Iowa, we head across the state line all the time to get fireworks.

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 07:59 AM

I'm not allowed to do any further discounting,the company I work for is called KaBoomers 1/2 price fireworks and all prices are set.

To give you an example pic number 1 in the header Storm Of The Century goes for $20 at my place,at one of the Superstores not a mile from me it's priced at $45

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 08:17 AM
I've got to get at my real job now but if any planeteers make the trek up be sure to look me up and say hey,I'll get you a cold beverage.

Kerberos
06-07-2006, 08:19 AM
I've got to get at my real job now but if any planeteers make the trek up be sure to look me up and say hey,I'll get you a cold beverage.

Got an address of where your selling at?

Lzen
06-07-2006, 08:33 AM
Ice cold can of coke :D

Coke sucks.

Lzen
06-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Nope.
The family wanted me to get a game togther 2 weekends ago but I doubt there'd be any participation out of the planet considering it would've been about mid to upper 80's.

I've come to realize that the CP fuggers are probably wanting to wait until next fball season to start playing again.

Eh, that's okay. I wouldn't have been able to make it 2 weekends ago anyways. I was helping my uncle roof his house. Errr, wait....that's was lower to mid 90s that weekend.

80s too hot? Eh, what a bunch of puss...........errrr......I mean..pansies.

Aw well, I've been getting out and playing hoops about 3 times a week since March. So, I'm getting in some good workouts and having fun at the same time. :)

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Coke sucks.

I'll make sure there's a free diet pepsi with your name on it.

Lzen
06-07-2006, 10:42 AM
I'll make sure there's a free diet pepsi with your name on it.
Heh, I appreciate the offer. However, I don't think I'm gonna drive that far to get fireworks. :)

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Heh, I appreciate the offer. However, I don't think I'm gonna drive that far to get fireworks. :)

Okay,I'll get you a whole case :grovel:

Seriously,I don't blame with gas prices,have a safe one.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:34 PM
First off let me say this is not meant as spam(however,I will be selling fireworks again this year ;) ) but more of a head's up if you're looking for some decent nightworks.

I go to a show each year to see some of the new fireworks as well as recall some of the old.Anyhow,this last weekend was our show and since the company I work for now has a website I thought I'd give you firework buffs a head's up on some of the better things to look for.

Here's 4 of my favs and how I rated them as C class fireworks

http://tinyurl.com/ntgus 10 out of 10

http://tinyurl.com/et8jo 9 out of 10

http://tinyurl.com/oywfm 8 out of 10

http://tinyurl.com/ewtvk 8 out of 10

Got any mortars?

What does the 10 of 10 run?

Nzoner
06-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Got any mortars?

What does the 10 of 10 run?

I can only sell class c so no mortars,cherry bombs or M-80's and the like.

The 10 of 10 is $20

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I can only sell class c so no mortars,cherry bombs or M-80's and the like.

The 10 of 10 is $20

I gotta go to Nevada, you can get them there. We ran out of mortars last year and haven't had m-80's for two years now. :cuss:

vailpass
06-07-2006, 04:03 PM
C class is for pussies and kids :)

Nzoner
06-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Added a couple of products for this season.

BigMeatballDave
06-11-2007, 11:53 AM
This will be Dunit..............http://www.filecabi.net/video/buttrocket.htmlLMAO

Valiant
06-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Nope.

**** that, put out a sticky and see if we get enough...

Valiant
06-11-2007, 12:12 PM

Can you mail fireworks??? IE UP, UPS, FEdex???

Nzoner
06-11-2007, 12:20 PM

Honestly,I'd have to check on that,I'm assuming as long as the box is clearly marked and it was staying in a legal sate it would be okay but since 9-11 everything has changed.

For what it's worth the company will have some locations closer to KC if anyone's interested.

Mile High Mania
06-11-2007, 12:41 PM

I would think that is "no"... but, not sure.

http://www.usps.com/aviationsecurity/

cookster50
06-11-2007, 01:14 PM
**** that, put out a sticky and see if we get enough...
Your post is only, what, 1 year late. Not bad.....

Pushead2
06-11-2007, 01:21 PM
They are illegal in NYC :(

AustinChief
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes,if you'd like more information than that shoot me a smoke and I'll give you the details,I really don't want to pimp my business anymore than I have on this thread as it was seriously meant to show some of the quality stuff available this year.

PIMP AWAY! You know you are welcome to do so! You of all people deserve to...

--Kyle

(...and yes, St Joe peeps get special treatment from me...)

Cochise
06-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Are you that place in St. Joe just off 29 with King Kong on the roof or whatever?

Valiant
06-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Your post is only, what, 1 year late. Not bad.....

LOL, didn't even see the date..

We all play football all the time when we can...

Nzoner
06-11-2007, 03:54 PM
PIMP AWAY! You know you are welcome to do so! You of all people deserve to...

--Kyle

(...and yes, St Joe peeps get special treatment from me...)

Thanks

Nzoner
06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Are you that place in St. Joe just off 29 with King Kong on the roof or whatever?

No but I'm on that same stretch of highway(71 not 29) just under a mile to the North.

veist
06-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Do they still use the "Class" (A,B,C) nomenclature on fireworks? I thought that was on the outs because it conflicts with their shipping hazard of 1.4G with a C hazard being something else.

Nzoner
06-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Do they still use the "Class" (A,B,C) nomenclature on fireworks? I thought that was on the outs because it conflicts with their shipping hazard of 1.4G with a C hazard being something else.

I started this thread last year and since I don't actually own the company I can't answer that honestly but I think they've put much more emphasis on the grams of gunpowder.

go bowe
06-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Yes,if you'd like more information than that shoot me a smoke and I'll give you the details,I really don't want to pimp my business anymore than I have on this thread as it was seriously meant to show some of the quality stuff available this year.it's ok...

i know it's hard out there for a pimp... :Pimp:

but nobody pimps like you do... /carly simon

go bowe
06-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Honestly,I'd have to check on that,I'm assuming as long as the box is clearly marked and it was staying in a legal sate it would be okay but since 9-11 everything has changed.

For what it's worth the company will have some locations closer to KC if anyone's interested.oh camel crap!

if i buy any fireworks this year, it's gonna be from you...

PinkFloyd
06-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Nzoner --- if you can find me the wildest and LOUDEST legal firework available ----- that you sell of course ----- I'll be there this year to buy from you... 30 minutes isn't that far to drive since I'm in St. Joe half the time anyway...

CoMoChief
06-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I personally like M80's. I used to put those things in Toads mouths. They'd hop along for about 5 seconds and then no more toads.
PETA!!!!!!!!!!

Nzoner
06-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Nzoner --- if you can find me the wildest and LOUDEST legal firework available ----- that you sell of course ----- I'll be there this year to buy from you... 30 minutes isn't that far to drive since I'm in St. Joe half the time anyway...

I'm going to suggest Wet N Wild or Missle Launch that I put in the opening post.They're nightworks that go up in the air but they've got decent bangs included.

Nzoner
06-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Well in 30 minutes we officially open for another season so my time at the Planet will be very little,so I'd just like to say have a great safe and happy 4th!! :toast:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Nzoner_photos/funny21.jpg

chasedude
06-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Well in 30 minutes we officially open for another season so my time at the Planet will be very little,so I'd just like to say have a great safe and happy 4th!! :toast:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Nzoner_photos/funny21.jpg

I hope this wasn't you! ouch!!

I used to shop at Kovac's here in St. Joe but now I know someone from the planet around here selling fireworks I'll send you my business. :) I'll be back in St. Joe sometime soon be up to get some from ya!

Nzoner
06-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I hope this wasn't you! ouch!!

I used to shop at Kovac's here in St. Joe but now I know someone from the planet around here selling fireworks I'll send you my business. :) I'll be back in St. Joe sometime soon be up to get some from ya!

Great,be sure to say hello.

Nzoner
07-03-2007, 12:40 PM

Well I've yet to meet Mr Floyd unless of course he stopped by and decided not to introduce himself.Anyway Mr Floyd if you're reading this and you haven't been here this a head's up that my new truck arrived yesterday and I'm reloaded with my good products but for how long I don't know because it's getting very busy.

listopencil
07-03-2007, 03:28 PM

Those prices already look really good to me. Too bad I live in the People's Republic Of California. Everything is illegal. I think we are still allowed to have sparklers.