PDA

View Full Version : One bad little ****er

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwtvco4eeMk&search=Drake%20ultimate

One bad ass kid if you have a few minutes to check him out. Drake "Ultimate" Dudley.

Donger
06-07-2006, 02:48 PM
I think some of those were females.

Bill Lundberg
06-07-2006, 02:52 PM
That's f'ing sweet. I didn't know they started that young.

Donger
06-07-2006, 02:56 PM
That's f'ing sweet. I didn't know they started that young.

I'm actually concerned about my daughter. She's almost three and she's got a killer right hook. Just yesterday, she and her brother (5) were playing out on our deck. He wanted her to play something that she didn't want to. Naturally, he started chasing her and finally pushed her over. She got up and just punched him right in the jaw. Not a slap. Not a scratch. A f*cking punch. I was stunned. And, the boy dropped like a sack of sh*t.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 02:56 PM
I think some of those were females.

One. Older girls are allowed to compete against some of the younger boys in some tournaments. If you know anything about jiu-jitsu you know that is one bad little mofo. Already working on MMA, heal hooks, flying arm bars. WOW

Donger
06-07-2006, 02:57 PM
If you know anything about jiu-jitsu

I thought those were candy.

wilas101
06-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Wonder how many kids will be stupid enough to try and take his milk money?

big nasty kcnut
06-07-2006, 03:01 PM
that kid is sick. Gracie teaching at work.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm actually concerned about my daughter. She's almost three and she's got a killer right hook. Just yesterday, she and her brother (5) were playing out on our deck. He wanted her to play something that she didn't want to. Naturally, he started chasing her and finally pushed her over. She got up and just punched him right in the jaw. Not a slap. Not a scratch. A f*cking punch. I was stunned. And, the boy dropped like a sack of sh*t.

Put her in Muay Thai at 6.

Moooo
06-07-2006, 03:02 PM
If you know anything about jiu-jitsu you know that is one bad little mofo.

Jiu-jitsu lacks standing strikes (which most people will study a different discipline to learn, such as muay thai), and also lacks defense strategies against multiple opponents. Which makes it perfect for competition and showcasing purposes.

Moooo

Donger
Put her in Muay Thai at 6.

Yeah, I'll she what the wife thinks about that.

Radar Chief
One. Older girls are allowed to compete against some of the younger boys in some tournaments.

I’ve been to a few Pankration tournaments where something like 10 y.o. girls fight 10 y.o. boys and ruled their azzes. At that age, girls are already hit’n their growth spurt and are often bigger and stronger than the boys are.

If you know anything about jiu-jitsu you know that is one bad little mofo. Already working on MMA, heal hooks, flying arm bars. WOW

Yea, the kids got great technique, and not just in Ju Jitsu. There’s a series of suplexes in there that show he’s been train’n with other forms of grappling.

Donger
06-07-2006, 03:03 PM
I thought those were candy.

Dumbass. Ju Ju Bees. Anyone who grew up in the 1980s probably remembers these little buggers.

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Wonder how many kids will be stupid enough to try and take his milk money?

Well, they’ll only do it once. ;)

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Jiu-jitsu lacks standing strikes (which most people will study a different discipline to learn, such as muay thai), and also lacks defense strategies against multiple opponents. Which makes it perfect for competition and showcasing purposes.

Moooo

Then you don’t know Ju Jitsu. They’re certainly not as indepth as Mui Ti, Kenpo, Karate, or even boxing, but standing strikes / kicks are defiantly taught.
And if you’re in a fight against multiple attackers, you’re screwed without a Colt .45 anyway. Anyone try’n to tell you differently is sell’n you some :BS:.

Moooo
06-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Then you don’t know Ju Jitsu. They’re certainly not as indepth as Mui Ti, Kenpo, Karate, or even boxing, but standing strikes / kicks are defiantly taught.
And if you’re in a fight against multiple attackers, you’re screwed without a Colt .45 anyway. Anyone try’n to tell you differently is sell’n you some :BS:.

I understand Jiu-Jitsu does teach some striking, but nothing like other disciplines...

And I'm sorry, but if two guys come up with nothing but their mitts there is something you can do. Jiu-Jitsu doesn't help with that, but another discipline like Hapkido would.

I'm not saying Jiu Jitsu sucks, hell, I think Tai Chi (in a true martial art form), although a slow learning curve is good. My point is all martial arts are a lot more equal than people give them credit for, and that Jiu Jitsu is the hot button right now, kinda like Karate about 15 years ago.

Moooo

pr_capone
06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
That little guy is extremely impressive.

I'm gonna show this vid to my little brother (13) and see what he thinks. Maybee get him into something like this. :D

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:22 PM
pitbull fights a LION!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlrM9SYLqMQ&search=pitbull
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Pitbull wins on heart!!!!!!!!

chagrin
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
One bad ass kid if you have a few minutes to check him out. Drake "Ultimate" Dudley.

He doesn't scare me, I got chunks of guys like him in my STOOL!

KCChiefsMan
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141513&highlight=marine

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 03:26 PM
I understand Jiu-Jitsu does teach some striking, but nothing like other disciplines...

Then we agree.

And I'm sorry, but if two guys come up with nothing but their mitts there is something you can do. Jiu-Jitsu doesn't help with that, but another discipline like Hapkido would.

Against two, or more, attackers you’re screwed unless the attackers are some serious puzzies, but then they wouldn’t need numbers unless that’s exactly the case so maybe you have a point. ;)

I'm not saying Jiu Jitsu sucks, hell, I think Tai Chi (in a true martial art form), although a slow learning curve is good. My point is all martial arts are a lot more equal than people give them credit for, and that Jiu Jitsu is the hot button right now, kinda like Karate about 15 years ago.

Moooo

It’s been my experience that in any street fight, grapplers have the edge. Ju Jitsu just takes it a step further and throws in finishing moves from just ‘bout any position.
Karate was the “hot button” a few years ago because the flashy moves and high spin’n kicks played well to the camera in movies. Ju Jitsu is the “hot button” now because it’s effective in a real world environment.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:27 PM

Moooo

BS Karate has too many rules. If there is anything MMA has taught us it's that a good grappler will beat a good striker all the time if they are both limited to their style. MMA showed us how important the ground game is as that is where over 90% of all fights end up. I took Tang Soo Do as a kid and did tournaments and limited boxing. I understand the importance of stand up. The ultimate stand up however is Muay Thai and the ultimate ground is Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu. Shootfighting basically combines the two although they call their ground submission grappling.

pr_capone
06-07-2006, 03:27 PM

I dont know if they were teaching it back when that guy was in... but the Marines now teach Okinawan (sic) Karate.

Interesting stuff really... and you get to shout numbers in Japaneese! :D

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:29 PM
pitbull fights a LION!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlrM9SYLqMQ&search=pitbull
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Pitbull wins on heart!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
I dont know if they were teaching it back when that guy was in... but the Marines now teach Okinawan (sic) Karate.

Interesting stuff really... and you get to shout numbers in Japaneese! :D

I was watch’n a clip of Army Rangers get’n “Hand to hand combat training” and guess what they were do’n. Ju Jitsu.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:32 PM
I was watch’n a clip of Army Rangers get’n “Hand to hand combat training” and guess what they were do’n. Ju Jitsu.

How do you think the Gracie's got here initially? Training the military.

Moooo
06-07-2006, 03:33 PM
It’s been my experience that in any street fight, grapplers have the edge. Ju Jitsu just takes it a step further and throws in finishing moves from just ‘bout any position.
Karate was the “hot button” a few years ago because the flashy moves and high spin’n kicks played well to the camera in movies. Ju Jitsu is the “hot button” now because it’s effective in a real world environment.

It's definitely one of the best, but I don't think there is a best. I think in a realistic environment hapkido is just as good and is much more rounded of a martial art. If I was going to learn just one martial art, it wouldn't be jiu-jitsu.

Another great martial art you never hear anything about is krav-maga. Why? Cause its effectiveness cannot be demonstrated and showcased in a exhibition environment. The loser either walks away either greatly incapacitated or possibly dead. But in a real world environment it can still be applicable.

Moooo

Radar Chief

That guy was armed too, remember he stabbed two of his assailents, one fatally. Also remember that one of the shit bags tried to shot him, but his gun misfired.

Fat Elvis
My 7 year old daughter would stomp his little butt into the ground.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:34 PM
I took Tang Soo Do as a kid

i took tang soo doo, itll get your ass handed to you against a grapler. my buddy was a grappler and he would push you one way and yank your arm off another.

Radar Chief
How do you think the Gracie's got here initially? Training the military.

I’ll be damned, I didn’t know that. :thumb:

HC_Chief
Wow... that kid has some impressive MMA skills! :)

Krav Maga is some bad stuff; originated with the IDF. They teach that to Green Berets (along with a few other styles, of course).

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Wow... that kid has some impressive MMA skills! :)

Krav Maga is some bad stuff; originated with the IDF. They teach that to Green Berets (along with a few other styles, of course).

krav maga seems like TKD, a well rounded fighter would destroy those styles.

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
It's definitely one of the best, but I don't think there is a best. I think in a realistic environment hapkido is just as good and is much more rounded of a martial art. If I was going to learn just one martial art, it wouldn't be jiu-jitsu.

Another great martial art you never hear anything about is krav-maga. Why? Cause its effectiveness cannot be demonstrated and showcased in a exhibition environment. The loser either walks away either greatly incapacitated or possibly dead. But in a real world environment it can still be applicable.

Moooo

That’s cool, everyone has their opinions.
Another one you don’t hear much ‘bout is Russian Sambo, but guess what it looks almost exactly like. Yea, Ju Jitsu.
I may sound like a broken record but I’m sold since I’ve seen it work against many different fight’n techniques.

Moooo
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
krav maga seems like TKD, a well rounded fighter would destroy those styles.

Yeah, but a studier of Krav Maga would only need one shot. That's its principle.

Moooo

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:40 PM

Moooo

Yeah, but a studier of Krav Maga would only need one shot. That's its principle.

Moooo

Oh no, not the quivering palm. :cuss:

One art, shootfighting.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM
i took tang soo doo, itll get your ass handed to you against a grapler. my buddy was a grappler and he would push you one way and yank your arm off another.

Don't get me wrong it certainly helped with my standup and can be a viable part of a well rounded program. 1 on 1 with jiu-jitsu though your going to have a problem unless you are very lucky and land that one shot.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Then we agree.

Against two, or more, attackers you’re screwed unless the attackers are some serious puzzies, but then they wouldn’t need numbers unless that’s exactly the case so maybe you have a point. ;)

strike first and beat them to a pulpy mass wins streetfights.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:45 PM

Moooo

who the **** really gets oneshot 100% of the time in combat?????????

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:46 PM
who the **** really gets oneshot 100% of the time in combat?????????

The master of the quivering palm dude. Don't you know anything?

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 03:48 PM
strike first and beat them to a pulpy mass wins streetfights.

I’ve seen a guy or two eat the first shot, take it to the ground and be the one do’n the beat’n to a pulpy mass though. Not always the case, just say’n.

Personally, I’m with you. If someone is act’n froggy, I’m not above a preemptive hook straight to the grill.
Usually a lot less painful for me to just end it quickly.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Don't get me wrong it certainly helped with my standup and can be a viable part of a well rounded program. 1 on 1 with jiu-jitsu though your going to have a problem unless you are very lucky and land that one shot.

front kick to the nuts straight right to the eyeball.

Tribal Warfare
06-07-2006, 03:50 PM
One. Older girls are allowed to compete against some of the younger boys in some tournaments. If you know anything about jiu-jitsu you know that is one bad little mofo. Already working on MMA, heal hooks, flying arm bars. WOW

That was some impressive stuff, and especially how he bated others in an vulenerable position

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:51 PM
The master of the quivering palm dude. Don't you know anything?

my name says it all.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:52 PM

Moooo

you make it sound like The Force.

Tribal Warfare
06-07-2006, 03:53 PM

Moooo

Shorin Ryu is badman's martial art's style if taught properly

Tribal Warfare
06-07-2006, 03:54 PM

Martial Arts are essientially that

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
front kick to the nuts straight right to the eyeball.

Problem here is we have a bunch of want to be tuff guys here that don't know their head form their ass. Street fighting in Rio doesn't even resemble street fighting here. That being said a good nose or chin shot is my favorite. I have a good friend who still drops guys with a good gut shot, he has been doing that since high school.

Speaking of street fights in Brazil I have access to all kinds of good video. I need to get a good DVD to DVD burner one of these days. In Brazil you don't face a life sentence for video taping a street fight and they are common.

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Martial Arts are essientially that

yeah man i studied shorin ryu and tang soo do for years.

only thing it taught me was to punch the back outta a bowling ball.

HI!!! YA!!!!!

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Problem here is we have a bunch of want to be tuff guys here that don't know their head form their ass. Street fighting in Rio doesn't even resemble street fighting here. That being said a good nose or chin shot is my favorite. I have a good friend who still drops guys with a good gut shot, he has been doing that since high school.

Speaking of street fights in Brazil I have access to all kinds of good video. I need to get a good DVD to DVD burner one of these days. In Brazil you don't face a life sentence for video taping a street fight and they are common.

:)yeah and in some places in the states people dont streetfight like high school kids.:p

Bill Lundberg
06-07-2006, 04:00 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/28724/she_can_fight/

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 04:07 PM
:)yeah and in some places in the states people dont streetfight like high school kids.:p

Cali is still MMA central. I think we have 6 Gracie's teaching just in this area. We also have the world Muay Thai team in SF and the Gladiators Academy in Redwood city. We have both Frank Shamrock's school and the Lions Den as well as the American Kickboxing Academy all within 20 minutes of me and those are just the high profile schools.

HC_Chief
06-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Shorin Ryu is badman's martial art's style if taught properly

Heh, I studied Shorin Ryu. Decent striking.

Mag Krava is like TKD...

:spock: huh? Mag Krava is all about the practical application of force. TKD is all about pretty jump kicks. IMO those are mutually exclusive ;)

Arguing which style > other style is pointless. Each has its strengths/weaknesses. Put an expert Chutefighter versus an epxert Muay thai fighter versus an expert Jiu Jitsu fighter versus an expert GR Wrestler and you'll have an unpredictible pattern of wins/losses. Style does not dictate who is the better fighter, the <i>fighter</i> does. Technique can only take you so far.

Today's MMA is a lot like smart retirement investing: diversify! Learn multiple styles... treat them like a buffet: take the good and leave the rest. ;)

Tribal Warfare
06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Today's MMA is a lot like smart retirement investing: diversify! Learn multiple styles... treat them like a buffet: take the good and leave the rest. ;)

Exactly it's all about what works

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 04:11 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/28724/she_can_fight/

For some reason that floormat of video never plays for me and I have tried everything you can imagine. I will check it out on another computer later.

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Oh yea! Well, I’ve been trained in Roy D. Mercers Fu Q.
Mess with me and I’ll put a knot on your head big enough for a calf to nurse on. ;)

HC_Chief
06-07-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm a mulletbelt in Rex Kwon Do! :evil:

Radar Chief
06-07-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm a mulletbelt in Rex Kwon Do! :evil:

Fear the mulletbelt. ROFL

pr_capone
06-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Karate, Judo, Tae-Kwon-Do.... all of them bow down to

Billy Blanks
http://ww2.pstripes.osd.mil/01/oct01/bill1015.jpg

TAE-BO BABY!

MOhillbilly
06-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Cali is still MMA central. I think we have 6 Gracie's teaching just in this area. We also have the world Muay Thai team in SF and the Gladiators Academy in Redwood city. We have both Frank Shamrock's school and the Lions Den as well as the American Kickboxing Academy all within 20 minutes of me and those are just the high profile schools.

newtons laws + steel = win

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Karate, Judo, Tae-Kwon-Do.... all of them bow down to

Billy Blanks
http://ww2.pstripes.osd.mil/01/oct01/bill1015.jpg

TAE-BO BABY!

I thought he got busted for molesting young boys that took his class.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 04:48 PM
newtons laws + steel = win

I didn't realize you had samurai's in Missouri. :)

pr_capone
06-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I thought he got busted for molesting young boys that took his class.

I did a web search and imdb but came up with nothing. :hmmm:

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I did a web search and imdb but came up with nothing. :hmmm:

Maybe a different guy.

Talisman
06-07-2006, 05:50 PM
When I get into a street fight, I like to break out a hadoken and follow it up with a tatsumakisenpukyaku.

craneref
06-07-2006, 09:02 PM
I hear the kid plays CB also, I say we bring him in for a look. I want to see him roll up Jake the Snake in a submission hold and watch him tap out!! :p

Tribal Warfare
06-07-2006, 11:22 PM
How many Martial Artist on ChiefsPlanet have fast enough hand to catch speeding flies out of the air?

Moooo
06-08-2006, 12:09 AM

LOL, yeah, its not like I think its perfect or anything, but I'm just saying if you're wanting to learn self-defense, permanantly incapacitating your opponent is ideal (though a dislocated shoulder a'la armbar can work just as well...which is my favorite move to see get put on someone)

If I was going to pick one, I'd pick White Crane Wushu, Wing Chun or lastly Aikido. But then again, I'm mostly a very calm guy. I've been in one fight in the last 10 years, and if I keep that pace up, I'll use it practically 5 more times. And the sweeping motions and philosophy of the art ( with the exception of Wing Chun) make it appealing to me. Plus, peing a fan of the fine arts, I think that an art should be asthetically appealing, along with intimidating to a would-be foe.

Moooo

MOhillbilly
06-08-2006, 07:33 AM
How many Martial Artist on ChiefsPlanet have fast enough hand to catch speeding flies out of the air?

seven w/ one blow.

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
LOL, yeah, its not like I think its perfect or anything, but I'm just saying if you're wanting to learn self-defense, permanantly incapacitating your opponent is ideal (though a dislocated shoulder a'la armbar can work just as well...which is my favorite move to see get put on someone)

If I was going to pick one, I'd pick White Crane Wushu, Wing Chun or lastly Aikido. But then again, I'm mostly a very calm guy. I've been in one fight in the last 10 years, and if I keep that pace up, I'll use it practically 5 more times. And the sweeping motions and philosophy of the art ( with the exception of Wing Chun) make it appealing to me. Plus, peing a fan of the fine arts, I think that an art should be asthetically appealing, along with intimidating to a would-be foe.

Moooo

Armbar breaks the arm not the shoulder. A keylock or a Kamura will break the shoulder.

HC_Chief
06-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Armbar breaks the arm not the shoulder. A keylock or a Kamura will break the shoulder.

Kamuras hurt like a muthfocker! Arm bars aren't very nice either.

Worst are toe holds.... make your foot feel like it's going to explode. I remember Tank Abbott losing to a toe hold / ankle-bar. That shit is insanely painful.

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Kamuras hurt like a muthfocker! Arm bars aren't very nice either.

Worst are toe holds.... make your foot feel like it's going to explode. I remember Tank Abbott losing to a toe hold / ankle-bar. That shit is insanely painful.

Heal Hook is really nasty. I won't even **** around trying to get out of it unless I am in a tournament and even then I would tap pretty quick. I love my knees. :)

Moooo
06-08-2006, 02:47 PM

Whenever I have had one put on me it hurt the arm, but it also felt like my shoulder was gonna come out of its socket.

Moooo

HC_Chief
06-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Heal Hook is really nasty. I won't even **** around trying to get out of it unless I am in a tournament and even then I would tap pretty quick. I love my knees. :)

I'll take your word for it.... never been victimized by one and hopefully never will! ;) A buddy of mine teaches & trains fighters for Vale Tudo competition.... I am NOT going to mention heal hooks to him; afraid he'll demonstrate. (fugger)

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 02:57 PM
I'll take your word for it.... never been victimized by one and hopefully never will! ;) A buddy of mine teaches & trains fighters for Vale Tudo competition.... I am NOT going to mention heal hooks to him; afraid he'll demonstrate. (fugger)

They usually try to keep you away from that until you are a purple belt.

HC_Chief
06-08-2006, 02:59 PM
They usually try to keep you away from that until you are a purple belt.

I'm trying to picture what it might be..... is it hyperextension of the knee? Like "leg bar"? If so, I would think it would be an extremely difficult move to perform... and dangerous. That would open you up to multiple attacks.

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm trying to picture what it might be..... is it hyperextension of the knee? Like "leg bar"? If so, I would think it would be an extremely difficult move to perform... and dangerous. That would open you up to multiple attacks.

No the reason they wait is because:

1. It's dangerous
2. They want you to have all the basics down befor attacking the legs in general.

You take an ankle lock loosen it up and slide your forearm up under the heel. Grab your hand and twist that heel tword your body.

HC_Chief
06-08-2006, 03:24 PM
You take an ankle lock loosen it up and slide your forearm up under the heel. Grab your hand and twist that heel tword your body.

Ahh, I see. Never seen that one applied before. Looks like an advanced move to me. Most of the stuff my buddy trains/teaches with is basic "obliterate and dominate" with a few simple bars thrown in. He's solid in Jiu Jitsu, but he leans towards ground & pound.

When we spar I fock him up at a distance (have freakishly long arms), and I can sort of whip his ass in wrestling. I say "sort of" because I'm better at sprwaling and takedowns, due to wrestling in HS (lots of experience). Problem is he knows Jiu Jitsu and I don't... I know GRW and some Muay Thai (definitely nothing formal), so he'll force tap-outs rather quickly with a kamura or arm bar. He got my foot a couple of times & that shit causes INSTANT tap-out now ;) As soon as I <i>think</i> he might lock that shit up, I'm a mat-tapping biatch :D heh

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Ahh, I see. Never seen that one applied before. Looks like an advanced move to me. Most of the stuff my buddy trains/teaches with is basic "obliterate and dominate" with a few simple bars thrown in. He's solid in Jiu Jitsu, but he leans towards ground & pound.

When we spar I fock him up at a distance (have freakishly long arms), and I can sort of whip his ass in wrestling. I say "sort of" because I'm better at sprwaling and takedowns, due to wrestling in HS (lots of experience). Problem is he knows Jiu Jitsu and I don't... I know GRW and some Muay Thai (definitely nothing formal), so he'll force tap-outs rather quickly with a kamura or arm bar. He got my foot a couple of times & that shit causes INSTANT tap-out now ;) As soon as I <i>think</i> he might lock that shit up, I'm a mat-tapping biatch :D heh

I am really good at getting that keylock because of my arm strength. Funny thing about jiu jitsu is if somebody doesn't know it they just hand you a finishing move. That why it is so dangerous.

HC_Chief
06-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I am really good at getting that keylock because of my arm strength. Funny thing about jiu jitsu is if somebody doesn't know it they just hand you a finishing move. That why it is so dangerous.

You ain't lying ;)

listopencil
06-08-2006, 03:41 PM
ROFL

I wasn't going to watch until I saw your response. I figured it wouldn't be grisly if you were chuckling at it.

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I wasn't going to watch until I saw your response. I figured it wouldn't be grisly if you were chuckling at it.

Is there any way to save that video?

listopencil
06-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Is there any way to save that video?

I'll see what I can do. You mean the dog video, right?

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I'll see what I can do. You mean the dog video, right?
No I mean the one that started this thread.

listopencil
06-08-2006, 05:28 PM

OK.

Immaculate
06-08-2006, 05:53 PM
No the reason they wait is because:

1. It's dangerous
2. They want you to have all the basics down befor attacking the legs in general.

Gootd old inverted heel hook, Love that one.

Immaculate
06-08-2006, 05:55 PM

Yeah, I learned that the hard way. I'm in a walking boot for 3 more weeks at least for trying to roll through it. :banghead:

Edit: And it's "Kimura"

Immaculate
06-08-2006, 05:57 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7675934747155810805&q=Ryo+Chonan

The sickest ever heel hook is in this video.

listopencil
06-08-2006, 06:50 PM

I've got it in .FLV format but I'm having trouble converting it.

listopencil
06-08-2006, 10:51 PM

Go here:

http://www.esnips.com/web/public-access

It's an online storage service where I uploaded the video because it's too big (50 MB) to attach to Chiefs Planet. It's 83% uploaded right now so you should be able to get it within 15 minutes or so.

P.S.- You're PM box is full.

******EDIT*****

E-Snips keeps screwing up right when the upload is supposed to complete. I have the file, do you know of a way to get it to you?