PDA

View Full Version : Late Nighters... why are you up?

Moooo
06-08-2006, 03:31 AM
Me, my stomach is really hurting and it's making sleep near impossible. After a while, your sleep schedule kinda assumes its gonna happen, so even when its not, I'm up.

What about everyone else? Do you have a night job? No Job? Get to sleep while doing your job? Don't requre sleep?

Moooo

big nasty kcnut
06-08-2006, 03:33 AM
Just got home from work. Just reading up on the ecw wwe show i missed.

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 03:34 AM
Having an endoscopy in a 3 1/2 hours and I reckon I'm nervous about it, so I can't sleep. It's not unusual for me to be up this late though. Gonna change next week once I start working. A day shift job no less. :(

Demonpenz
06-08-2006, 03:35 AM
my liver really hurts

Moooo
06-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Just got home from work. Just reading up on the ecw wwe show i missed.

? On a wednesday? I used to be a wrestling fan in my younger days, and it was Monday and Thursday.

The times they are a changin!

Moooo

P.S. Does Kurt Angle still wrestle? I used to love cheering for him cause he was such a heel. Plus, knowing he could actually wrestle real style made him cool no matter what he did.

Discuss Thrower
06-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Woke up too late. Woke up too late because I played games till 3:00 am. Play games until 3:00 am cuz I like doing it. I like doing it cuz momma didnt let me have social interaction at a crucial stage.

That and everything seems really frakked up at the moment.

And my g/f got a summer job that takes up most of the week. :/

Moooo
06-08-2006, 03:37 AM
Having an endoscopy in a 3 1/2 hours and I reckon I'm nervous about it, so I can't sleep. It's not unusual for me to be up this late though. Gonna change next week once I start working. A day shift job no less. :(

YAY ENDOSCOPY! At least its not a colonoscopy. I used to work at a pharmacy, and man, the stuff you have to take for that! Imagine a gallon of this junk you have to drink 8 ozs. of every hour... YUK!

And my g/f got a summer job that takes up most of the week. :/

At first, I thought that said your summer g/f got a job...lol

Moooo

Taco John
06-08-2006, 03:37 AM
I'm a work-a-holic.

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 03:40 AM
At least its not a colonoscopy.
Moooo

No way in hell will I ever. I went with my sister in law while she had one. She got violent as hell. Didn't remember a thing, but with the way she hollered about it, not a chance will I ever have one.

:shake:

Guru
06-08-2006, 03:42 AM
I'm at work.

Moooo
06-08-2006, 03:45 AM
No way in hell will I ever. I went with my sister in law while she had one. She got violent as hell. Didn't remember a thing, but with the way she hollered about it, not a chance will I ever have one.

:shake:

Sounds like more of a drug reaction than getting shoved up your netherregions

And as far as the endoscopy, look on the bright side. What organ in the body is important enough you can't go without it? I mean my ex-boss didn't have a heart and she was alive. My uncle technically HAS a liver, but it doesn't really do much of anything, and he is cool. And 99% of celebrities have their brains removed upon entering Hollywood (this is how they can weigh under 100 pounds at 5'8").

So no matter what it is, it'll be fine.

Moooo

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 03:51 AM
I'm not much worried about the results of the endoscopy as I am about the procedure. The idea of someone shoving a tube down my throat, while I'm semi-awake, no less, just isn't a pleasant thought at all.

Moooo
06-08-2006, 03:54 AM
I'm not much worried about the results of the endoscopy as I am about the procedure. The idea of someone shoving a tube down my throat, while I'm semi-awake, no less, just isn't a pleasant thought at all.

Look on the bright side, they numb the throat I'm pretty sure. And even if they didn't, once it gets past a certain point, they say the gag reflex dissapears... Kinda like you see in... nevermind I'm not going there. :)

Nothing to fear. Seriously, you'll be fine. The worse that can happen is that you say something stupid to the doctor while you're half-way under.

Moooo

Guru
06-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Look on the bright side, they numb the throat I'm pretty sure. And even if they didn't, once it gets past a certain point, they say the gag reflex dissapears... Kinda like you see in... nevermind I'm not going there. :)

Moooo
ROFL ROFL

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 04:02 AM
Kinda like you see in... nevermind I'm not going there. :)

Moooo

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/Goddesstara/giggle.gif You're sick man.

Moooo
06-08-2006, 04:06 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/Goddesstara/giggle.gif You're sick man.

Sick or not, if it makes people laugh, its all good.

Just so you know, I thought of something else that was much more vulgar, but this better-rated version got the humor across quite sufficiently, IMO.

Moooo

big nasty kcnut
06-08-2006, 04:08 AM
it was a special show wwe vs. ecw ol kurt angle is now a part of ecw.Can't wait till sunday for ecw one night stand. Well it's monday and friday now for wwe thurday is nwa impact and next tuesday is the beginning of ecw on the sci fi channel.

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Just so you know, I thought of something else that was much more vulgar, but this better-rated version got the humor across quite sufficiently, IMO.

Moooo

Now my curiousity is piqued.
:)

Moooo
06-08-2006, 04:15 AM
Now my curiousity is piqued.
:)

Well, I was gonna say if you're really worried about the whole thing, you could get your boyfriend to help you, "see what the tube is like." 2 or 3 times before the procedure. The plus side is not only would you be used to it, but your bf would be at your beckon call for months afterward.

But see, I wouln't say something like that to a sweet woman such as yourself... :)

Moooo

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 04:23 AM
Well, I was gonna say if you're really worried about the whole thing, you could get your boyfriend to help you, "see what the tube is like." 2 or 3 times before the procedure. The plus side is not only would you be used to it, but your bf would be at your beckon call for months afterward.

But see, I wouln't say something like that to a sweet woman such as yourself... :)

Moooo

ROFL Wouldn't work, my husband is being a puss right now. Hyperextended his knee at work and the world is coming to an end.

Moooo
06-08-2006, 04:27 AM
ROFL Wouldn't work, my husband is being a puss right now. Hyperextended his knee at work and the world is coming to an end.

I worked in a PT clinic, they make braces that won't allow for knee flexion or extension... If you were REALLY dedicated... :) LOL

Moooo

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 04:32 AM
hehehe

Funny thing happened just now. I was in the bathroom putting on makeup and it reminded me that you said I was probably the type of woman who wouldn't leave the house without makeup on. How's that for a dead-on analysis? I'm going in for a damn medical procedure and I'm putting on makeup. lol

Moooo
06-08-2006, 04:37 AM
hehehe

Funny thing happened just now. I was in the bathroom putting on makeup and it reminded me that you said I was probably the type of woman who wouldn't leave the house without makeup on. How's that for a dead-on analysis? I'm going in for a damn medical procedure and I'm putting on makeup. lol

People everywhere are telling you tons about theirselves without saying a word or even acknowledging you in any way.

One of my favorite things to do was go to a party back when I was younger (I was usually high when I did this), scope out a good looking spot, and just notice all the uninhibited drunk people showing what sort of person they are.

It helped me come to the conclusion that attention to a woman is like sex to a guy, its their primary motivator. Most guys when they see a hot chick want to have sex with her, whereas most women would love nothing more than for him to shower her with attention such as a backrub, flowers, etc. But as a disclaimer, that's not any psychology, that's Moooo's observations.

Moooo

Goddess Tara
06-08-2006, 04:42 AM
May be just your observations, but it's pretty much the way it is in most cases.