PDA

View Full Version : Gun credits Kurt for shutting down vaunted Bolts offense.

Coogs
11-29-2000, 12:45 PM
When (CB James) Hasty came to the sideline a couple of times (vs. San Diego) he started smiling. I asked him what he was laughing about because we were down by two at the time. He said,' Gun, it's great to have you back.' He realized I got totally involved in the defense

Well, maybe not.

Red Till Dead
11-29-2000, 01:01 PM
The fact that Gun has to reaffirm his ablity to coach every week is starting to make me switch to the ENTIRE staff must go!!!

He points to his staff when things go wrong.
"Will have to get involved in that aspect of planning this week" Well if your staff sucks, fire them!

I am so sick of hearing "we are looking at correcting x problem this week in practice." Just to spring another leak somewhere else.

Last year we could run and not pass. This year we can pass but not run. Last year we couldn't stop the run, this year we can't stop the run or pass. Except against the offensive juggernaut of the Chargers, a game we still lost. Last year our special team sucked this year they still suck. Even though we picked up a decent Kicker and Punter in Saurbaun.

I am leaning strongly to canning the whole coaching staff. WE obvioulsy need to new blood from OUTSIDE the organization.

KCTitus
11-29-2000, 01:04 PM
Let's not forget that Leaf stopped the Charger offense and not KC.

Ryan Leaf looked like a star Qb in the first half. He had more yards passing than the KC offense had combined.