PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night is Fight Night and I'm going

BIG_DADDY
06-09-2006, 11:20 AM
I wish more of you guys lived out here and could go to these they are awesome. If your ever coming to the bay area let me know as far in advance as possible and if this is going on when your here we will go.

This is who is fighting

http://www.freefightingillustrated.com/SVSEtemp.htm

I like Belfort to win even though he lost to this guy once before getting caught in a guillotine. It is paying +200 now too.

Bobby Southworth is fighting and you guys may remember him from the first Ultimate Fighter. He was my instructor at one point and a really good guy. I think he got ripped off by the UFC and hope he is in shape and wins this one. Conditioning is the key with Bobby. This is his sight:
http://www.bobbysouthworth.net

I also have another friend fighting Daniel Puder. He gets Chiropractic at the office lil momma manages and we will be going to his party afterwords with the Puder girls which you can see here:

http://www.danielpuder.com/index/english.php?lang=en

This is his 3rd MMA event.

We are bringing my current instructor as well and I know he is going to enjoy it. This is my intructor now and a very good friend.

http://www.jiu-jitsu.net/interviews/nascimento/

I am stoked and can hardly think about work. These events are hella fun other than dealing with some of the Raider fans who always show up at these things.

TrickyNicky
06-09-2006, 12:44 PM
You lucky duck. Strikeforce is going to be a great show.

I wish Kansas was some huge MMA scene like CA seems to be.

BIG_DADDY
06-09-2006, 12:46 PM
You lucky duck. Strikeforce is going to be a great show.

I wish Kansas was some huge MMA scene like CA seems to be.

We are just getting started but are selling out every event. Good stuff.

Over-Head
06-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Scuse me BD
I’ve been out of sight work wise for the last few weeks’.
So forgive the question.
Has Royce Gracie fought Matt Hughes yet?
If so is there a thread on it?
Thanks.

BIG_DADDY
06-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Scuse me BD
I’ve been out of sight work wise for the last few weeks’.
So forgive the question.
Has Royce Gracie fought Matt Hughes yet?
If so is there a thread on it?
Thanks.

Hughes dominated big time there is not much to talk about. I can't believe he didn't break Royce's arm before he made him tap later. Hughes by submission. Too strong and too well rounded.

Immaculate
06-10-2006, 12:11 AM
You're picking Blfort after what Ovreem did to him last time?

I heard Boby was a real class act, Celebrating James' injury.

greg63
06-10-2006, 12:20 AM
That would be cool to see it in person; closest I've been to it is seeing some of that scripted wrestling. :shake:

Immaculate
06-10-2006, 01:08 AM
We are just getting started but are selling out every event. Good stuff.

UFC 60 wasn't a sell out.

big nasty kcnut
06-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Hey big daddy enjoy yourself.

TrickyNicky
06-10-2006, 01:22 AM
I'm excited Melendez is back fighting in the U.S. since Pequeno has been ducking him in Shooto for quite a while now.

Vitor Belfort continues to prove he was always over-hyped for his knockout of Silva way back when. He's a decent fighter, but not the unstoppable force he was when he got to beat up huge guys who would gas on their way to the octagon.

Immaculate
06-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeah for sure. Vitor = biggest bust in MMA.

Immaculate
06-10-2006, 02:12 PM
http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=743

Excuses Excuses.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah for sure. Vitor = biggest bust in MMA.

I lost money on him again. Hell he is 29 going on 49. That guy has all the talent in the world he just doesn't want to fight. He was ahead going into the 3rd round. Kept throwing himself on the ground and everybody booed him, just pathetic. Here we have a guy who has been a black belt in Brazillion Jiu-Jitsu who doesn't even try one submission and is a golden glove boxer that didn't throw one combination the whole time. I will never pay to watch him fight as a headliner again. I guess they just found the guy who murdered his sister and chopped her into little pieces.

TrickyNicky
06-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Wow, B-South got booed for something that wasn't even his fault. The doorman should've been on top of that shit and if the lock was busted he should have tried to at least brace it with his body.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Wow, B-South got booed for something that wasn't even his fault. The doorman should've been on top of that shit and if the lock was busted he should have tried to at least brace it with his body.

Did you read about it? Yea that was messed up. He trained hard for that fight too I felt for him. Sent him an e-mail just before the fight. He was pretty stoked at the time. The guy who is charge of fastening that gate should be shot. You have one job to do and you can't get it done. Must have been hitting the :bong: before the bouts.

The after party was pretty cool. First time I really felt old in my entire life.

TrickyNicky
06-12-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL23WM_PQ9w&search=

Thats where I saw it. I feel bad for Irvin too. I haven't read if it was a serious injury or not, but he definitely seemed to be hurt.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL23WM_PQ9w&search=

Thats where I saw it. I feel bad for Irvin too. I haven't read if it was a serious injury or not, but he definitely seemed to be hurt.

Yea he was hurting, it was total BS. Puter won in like 28 seconds. He is a great guy that got us into the after party. Baroni was there, women all over him. Josh Thompson was pretty cool as well. Lee never showed up at least at the point we left. I think he got his nose busted.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Yea he was hurting, it was total BS. Puter won in like 28 seconds. He is a great guy that got us into the after party. Baroni was there, women all over him. Josh Thompson was pretty cool as well. Lee never showed up at least at the point we left. I think he got his nose busted.

TN,

The next headline fight will be Baroni against Frank Shamrock.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:15 PM
I lost money on him again. Hell he is 29 going on 49. That guy has all the talent in the world he just doesn't want to fight. He was ahead going into the 3rd round. Kept throwing himself on the ground and everybody booed him, just pathetic. Here we have a guy who has been a black belt in Brazillion Jiu-Jitsu who doesn't even try one submission and is a golden glove boxer that didn't throw one combination the whole time. I will never pay to watch him fight as a headliner again. I guess they just found the guy who murdered his sister and chopped her into little pieces.

Yeah, I'll never forget him flooring Wanderli, and his entire camp started chanting "JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU!!" Hilarity.

That's nuts, I hadn't heard anything about that. They found her body? I hope that guy gets what he has coming to him.

R.I.P

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I'll never forget him flooring Wanderli, and his entire camp started chanting "JIU-JITSU! JIU-JITSU!!" Hilarity.

That's nuts, I hadn't heard anything about that. They found her body? I hope that guy gets what he has coming to him.

R.I.P

Some punk ass 21 year old dude.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Did you read about it? Yea that was messed up. He trained hard for that fight too I felt for him. Sent him an e-mail just before the fight. He was pretty stoked at the time. The guy who is charge of fastening that gate should be shot. You have one job to do and you can't get it done. Must have been hitting the :bong: before the bouts.

The after party was pretty cool. First time I really felt old in my entire life.

Word is it was Sven Bean. R.O.F promoter, Duane Ludwigs manager.

Why he was working the fence all night, I'll never know.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:21 PM
TN,

The next headline fight will be Baroni against Frank Shamrock.

Could be a good fight.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Word is it was Sven Bean. R.O.F promoter, Duane Ludwigs manager.

Why he was working the fence all night, I'll never know.

I am concerned about Pride and the Yakuza right now.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I am concerned about Pride and the Yakuza right now.

What do you mean? The loss of the Fuji deal?

Your PM box is full.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 05:29 PM
What do you mean? The loss of the Fuji deal?

Your PM box is full.

Yea, I am a little concerned. I don't know a lot about it should I be?

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Yea, I am a little concerned. I don't know a lot about it should I be?

From what it souds like I think we all should be. The company has always been run under the table, With alot of drity stuff going on. From the phantom yllow cards (Deduction of 10% of the fight purse) To the tax fraud situation that what's his face is still doing prison time for.

I think if we want to see PRIDE in 5 years, There is going to have to be a complete change in managment and how it's run. IE add steroid testing, and remove the Yakuza influence. :deevee:

Fishpicker
06-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, the reason FujiTV dropped Pride is because they are rumored to be involved with Yakuza. Some people even believe that the former DSE President's suicide wasn't a suicide at all, if you catch my drift. Japanese tabloids have suggested DSE was connected to the Yakuza for years now.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah, the reason FujiTV dropped Pride is because they are rumored to be involved with Yakuza. Some people even believe that the former DSE President's suicide wasn't a suicide at all, if you catch my drift. Japanese tabloids have suggested DSE was connected to the Yakuza for years now.

I don't think it's a suggestion. I think it's been fact since the whole tax fraud situation a few years ago.

I don't know what to think. Weather to be mad at PRIDE for allowing that to happen, Or if there was nothing that could be don. You never know what people like the Yakuza members will do. Completly unpredictable. Not the kind of people I would want to do business with, But at the same time, I would to protect myself, Family, and loved ones.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 05:40 PM

Yea that's exactly all the stuff I am hearing now and that they are in real danger of being discontinued. They have to get the Yakuza out if they are going to continue. I heard Fedor's manager left Japan in fear of his life awhile back too. I don't think anyone believes the president committed suicide. These are major problems.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Yea that's exactly all the stuff I am hearing now and that they are in real danger of being discontinued. They have to get the Yakuza out if they are going to continue. I heard Fedor's manager left Japan in fear of his life awhile back too. I don't think anyone believes the president committed suicide. These are major problems.

For sure.

Do you own pit bulls?

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 05:46 PM
For sure.

Do you own pit bulls?

Got 1. Here he is being a retard.

Immaculate
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
HAHA Here is a shot of my new bitch.

http://www.djaytech.com/images/Immaculates%20shit/queen8ra.jpg

http://www.djaytech.com/images/Immaculates%20shit/696711648_l.jpg
This is one of my males. 25 inch head, and not a spot on him.