PDA

View Full Version : Lenny Walls in a chiefs uniform

royr17
06-09-2006, 04:28 PM
Does anybody have a few pics of Lenny Walls in a chiefs uniform from minicamp ?

I'd like to have a few to put on my computer.

Anything would be nice. Thanks guys.

Bob Dole
06-09-2006, 04:36 PM
MAybe you could ask Rich to take a couple of snapshots and email them to you.

SPchief
06-09-2006, 04:37 PM
MAybe you could ask Rich to take a couple of snapshots and email them to you.

Why would Rich need to E-mail him. He could just bring it over on their next date.

Bob Dole
06-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Why would Rich need to E-mail him. He could just bring it over on their next date.

That's an excellent point that completely escaped Bob Dole.

vailpass
06-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Here is a typical Lenny Walls picture for you. Note the technique that has allowed Lenny to gain such separation from his reciever..

SPchief
06-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Bitter?

vailpass
06-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Bitter?

Please. That was funny and you know it.

I liked Lenny, he is a character guy. He just couldn't get on the field at Denver there were too many DBs with better coverage skills. If he is not expected to stick with fast WRs Lenny is a fine hitter.

BWillie
06-09-2006, 05:28 PM
I think Lenny will have a pretty good year, the kids got some talent. I don't see what the big deal is. Walls=Warfield and he's cheaper and not drunk all the time.

beer bacon
06-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Please. That was funny and you know it.

I liked Lenny, he is a character guy. He just couldn't get on the field at Denver there were too many DBs with better coverage skills. If he is not expected to stick with fast WRs Lenny is a fine hitter.

Hopefully with the cover 2 playing to his strengths he will be more solid for us.

vailpass
06-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Hopefully with the cover 2 playing to his strengths he will be more solid for us.

Yep, that's what I was aluding to when I said he will be alright when not left on an island. His height/size are a hindrance in iso coverage but he can lay the ****ing wood when he closes. KC might be real happy with Lenny.
He is a solid locker room guy too.

Mile High Mania
06-09-2006, 05:51 PM
I liked Walls and wish him the best ... to a degree.

royr17
06-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I know we have to be able to find a pic of Lenny in a chiefs uniform from minicamp.

All I need is a few pics. I dont want any of him in a Donkey uniform.

htismaqe
06-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Yep, that's what I was aluding to when I said he will be alright when not left on an island. His height/size are a hindrance in iso coverage but he can lay the ****ing wood when he closes. KC might be real happy with Lenny.
He is a solid locker room guy too.

That's what my buddy said too. He said Lenny should be pretty good in the Cover 2.

CHIEF4EVER
06-09-2006, 07:07 PM
I know we have to be able to find a pic of Lenny in a chiefs uniform from minicamp.

All I need is a few pics. I dont want any of him in a Donkey uniform.

First get rid of the pic of that punk azz biotch in your siggy. :p ROFL