PDA

View Full Version : Cingular is going to get chewed out tomorrow!

Dunit35
06-09-2006, 10:23 PM
It's a Friday night, I'm 20 years old and I am bored out of my mind. Why's that might you ask? My phone has no service and hasn't had any for an hour now. I have no way of finding out if there is anything to do and I'm super pissed about it. This has happened a few times but usually late late during the night. I was expecting an important phone call too and now theres no telling if I got it or not. I can't check my voicemail on someone elses phone either. I am going to rip Cingular a new one tomorrow morning.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I sure would hate to be in Cingulars shoes tomorrow.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Get a landline.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 10:29 PM
or Verizon.

Bacon Cheeseburger
06-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Or some walkie-talkies.

KCChiefsMan
06-09-2006, 10:35 PM
ya I have had the same problem with nextel a lot lately...pisses me off

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 10:36 PM
ya I have had the same problem with nextel a lot lately...pisses me off

get Verizon-lol

I got coverage in the deep woods of British Columbia.

angel
06-09-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm moving soon to an area that doesn't get good cell phone reception. My current phone, a Nextel, doesn't work at all out there. The people I've talked to who live down there say that Cingular and Verizon work in most parts of the city. I've been looking at both carriers, and I was going to go with Cingular because of the price, but according to this thread, Cingular is not good, and Verizon is better.

Are there any others online now who have either cell phone company (or know people/have had experience with) that can further help my decision?

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm moving soon to an area that doesn't get good cell phone reception. My current phone, a Nextel, doesn't work at all out there. The people I've talked to who live down there say that Cingular and Verizon work in most parts of the city. I've been looking at both carriers, and I was going to go with Cingular because of the price, but according to this thread, Cingular is not good, and Verizon is better.

Are there any others online now who have either cell phone company (or know people/have had experience with) that can further help my decision?

Where are you moving???

angel
06-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Where are you moving???
Osage City-- like it says under "location" under the awesome Trent Green picture in my avatar

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Osage City kansas? Better get Sprint then ROFL

angel
06-09-2006, 10:54 PM
I don't like Sprint-- besides, it doesn't work out there. The locals said that the only ones that have worked are Cingular and Verizon. I just have to decide which I'm going to go with.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 11:04 PM
I have Verizon and got service from Vancouver Island.

Frazod
06-09-2006, 11:09 PM
F#CK VERIZON. I couldn't get coverage in SUBURBAN CHICAGO. When I called to find out why, the customer service assholes wouldn't connect me with "engineering" - I had to wait for them to call me. Within 24 hours, I was told. Never called me back. EVER. I called them repeatedly, yelled and screamed, begged and pleaded, but nothing I could do could get them to connect me to the people who MIGHT be able to help me. Finally, after I told them that the next call they got would be from my lawyer, they released me from my contract. I still don't know why my phone didn't work, but I do know that Verizon has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON EARTH. Compared to them, DirecTV is compassionate and emphatetic.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 11:15 PM
They have been more than pleasant to me-I just called to ask a couple of questions about upgrading my phone-the girl had a sexy voice-and gave me two months of discounts off of my bill. She even followed up with a thankyou card.

I got service in the Mojave Desert, Mexico, Lake Manitoba-everywhere.

BWillie
06-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Download Skype. Look your friends # up, call it online. It's free. Hurry up, maybe you still won't miss the action. www.skype.com

J Diddy
06-09-2006, 11:18 PM
F#CK VERIZON. I couldn't get coverage in SUBURBAN CHICAGO. When I called to find out why, the customer service assholes wouldn't connect me with "engineering" - I had to wait for them to call me. Within 24 hours, I was told. Never called me back. EVER. I called them repeatedly, yelled and screamed, begged and pleaded, but nothing I could do could get them to connect me to the people who MIGHT be able to help me. Finally, after I told them that the next call they got would be from my lawyer, they released me from my contract. I still don't know why my phone didn't work, but I do know that Verizon has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON EARTH. Compared to them, DirecTV is compassionate and emphatetic.

I've never had a problem with verizon, sprint on the other hand....:cuss:

greg63
It's a Friday night, I'm 20 years old and I am bored out of my mind. Why's that might you ask? My phone has no service and hasn't had any for an hour now. I have no way of finding out if there is anything to do and I'm super pissed about it. This has happened a few times but usually late late during the night. I was expecting an important phone call too and now theres no telling if I got it or not. I can't check my voicemail on someone elses phone either. I am going to rip Cingular a new one tomorrow morning.

Man; that does suck!

Frazod
They have been more than pleasant to me-I just called to ask a couple of questions about upgrading my phone-the girl had a sexy voice-and gave me two months of discounts off of my bill. She even followed up with a thankyou card.

I got service in the Mojave Desert, Mexico, Lake Manitoba-everywhere.

Well, good for you. But those f#ckers couldn't give me a phone.

Frazod
06-09-2006, 11:22 PM
I've never had a problem with verizon, sprint on the other hand....:cuss:

I have sprint now. They suck, but at least my phone works most of the time (my theory is they all suck, it just depends on where you are as to which one sucks worse at the moment). With Verizon, my phone wouldn't work AT ALL inside my house (normal, wood frame construction, not the Bat Cave), and would only work half the time when I stood on my deck. All this while I have a couple of dozen people coming in from out of town for my wedding, and the only number they have for me is for my basically useless cellphone.

And while all this is going on, I see commercials featuring the CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW GUY talking on his phone in a goddamn elevator. :#

DIE VERIZON DIE

:cuss:

J Diddy
06-09-2006, 11:24 PM
I have sprint now. They suck, but at least my phone works most of the time (my theory is they all suck, it just depends on where you are as to which one sucks worse at the moment). With Verizon, my phone wouldn't work AT ALL inside my house (normal, wood frame construction, not the Bat Cave), and would only work half the time when I stood on my deck. All this while I have a couple of dozen people coming in from out of town for my wedding, and the only number they have for me is for my basically useless cellphone.

And while all this is going on, I see commercials featuring the CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW GUY talking on his phone in a goddamn elevator. :#

DIE VERIZON DIE

My sprint phone would only work on the shitter in my house. Which pretty much describes my feeling on sprint. I cancelled my service early and told them to **** themselves. Cost me a couple of $100, but they were costing me that in roaming every month anyhow.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, good for you. But those f#ckers couldn't give me a phone.

Suzi even sent a Christmas card.

CHIEF4EVER
06-09-2006, 11:26 PM

DIE VERIZON DIE

It has to be something with Chi-town. I have Alltel and I get reception nearly everywhere. But let me get to Chi-town and I am roaming. ROAMING! How in the hell could I be roaming in a huge azz city like that?

Frazod
06-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Suzi even sent a Christmas card.

I'd like to feed Suzi and the CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW GUY feet first through a woodchipper. :#

Frazod
06-09-2006, 11:27 PM
It has to be something with Chi-town. I have Alltel and I get reception nearly everywhere. But let me get to Chi-town and I am roaming. ROAMING! How in the hell could I be roaming in a huge azz city like that?

I know. Sometimes my phone roams up here too. I don't get it.

I've considered switching to Cingular, but I hear people bitch about them, too. I really don't think there's a good answer.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 11:28 PM

DIE VERIZON DIE

Sprint doesn't even work when you are sitting under their tower.

Verizon has been incredible-I wasn't even complaining and they went way above my expectations plus the credit on my bill that I never asked for.

Halfcan
06-09-2006, 11:30 PM
I'd like to feed Suzi and the CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW GUY feet first through a woodchipper. :#

Suzi was incredibly sweet, you should go back to Verizon. Apologize to them for losing your cool and get your service back. Ask for Suzi-but be nice.

CHIEF4EVER
06-09-2006, 11:31 PM

I've considered switching to Cingular, but I hear people bitch about them, too. I really don't think there's a good answer.

What I don't get is this: I go to Newark, Philly, NYC, Wash DC, Atlanta, KC, Little Rock, LA, SF, Phoenix, Portland or any other big city and I get coverage. I go to Chi and I am roaming. Something stinks with that. Nobody can make me believe that they don't have enough friggin towers in Chi.

Frazod
06-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Sprint doesn't even work when you are sitting under their tower.

Verizon has been incredible-I wasn't even complaining and they went way above my expectations plus the credit on my bill that I never asked for.

Like is said, good for you. But you obviously can't expect me to have anything but contempt for them after the way I was treated.

I left out one of the best parts - when the rude bitch customer service manager actually had the gall to tell me that cellphones aren't designed to work indoors.

I'm not making this shit up.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Cingular has been great to me until recently. I've had to get new phone after new phone because their phones suck anymore. When my contract runs out, I'm going to look into finding another company. Not so much because of service or the plans, but because their phones are all pieces of crap. They need to recall all of them and see what's going on.

Lurch
06-09-2006, 11:54 PM

She's blowing you off, instead of blowing you eh? Too bad for you.

BigMeatballDave
06-09-2006, 11:59 PM
ya I have had the same problem with nextel a lot lately...pisses me offI have Nextel. Zero problems...

BigMeatballDave
06-10-2006, 12:04 AM
:) http://a111.g.akamai.net/f/111/2897/1h/www.cingular.com/images/home/optimized/marquee/052606_dropcalls.gif

BigMeatballDave
06-10-2006, 12:05 AM
http://a111.g.akamai.net/f/111/2897/1h/www.cingular.com/images/cing_logo_raisingthebar.gif :p

Lurch
06-10-2006, 12:11 AM
So, BCD? You work for Cingular? Or you just beat them off for free?

Dunit35
06-10-2006, 12:16 AM
I still have no service....

BigMeatballDave
06-10-2006, 12:27 AM
So, BCD? You work for Cingular? Or you just beat them off for free?Not even.
ROFL I'm just giving Dunit35 shit.

Lurch
06-10-2006, 12:38 AM
I still have no service....

Go find that Freshman girl you saw in the cafeteria the other day? She'll service you....

luv
06-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Wow. I've never had any problems with Cingular.

greg63
06-10-2006, 12:40 AM

I had very few while I was with them.

Lurch
06-10-2006, 12:47 AM

What about with single life?

luv
06-10-2006, 12:47 AM
What about with single life?
I wouldn't know about life otherwise.

Lurch
06-10-2006, 12:51 AM
I wouldn't know about life otherwise.

Eh. Good point. Your posting just makes me think, some young lad in Springfield is missing out on a good thing. Nevermind me.

luv
06-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Eh. Good point. Your posting just makes me think, some young lad in Springfield is missing out on a good thing. Nevermind me.
I'm just not gonna get into that except to say thanks.

You certainly are giving a lot of people shit tonight. How much have you had to drink, anyway? :p

Guru
06-10-2006, 12:58 AM
I had very few while I was with them.

Yet you still left them. :hmmm:

Lurch
06-10-2006, 01:03 AM
...You certainly are giving a lot of people shit tonight. How much have you had to drink, anyway? :p

Well....more than mom would approve of; but less than Dad usually had on a given night.

Dunit35
06-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Go find that Freshman girl you saw in the cafeteria the other day? She'll service you....

Cafeteria? I haven't been to one of those in a few months. But maybe I should go look anyways.

ImAWalkingCorpse
06-10-2006, 06:07 AM
I have never had a dropped call on Cingular, used to get them all the time with T-Mobile.

unlurking
06-10-2006, 06:30 AM
I feel your pain. I had similar problems with AT&T, Sprint, and Nextel. Hell I even had Qwest and VoiceStream years ago. I think Cingular and T-Mobile are the only service I haven't tried. Had tons of problems with all of them until I tried Verizon. At the time I signed up, there coverage area was the best in Colorado, and they were one of the few with a "no roaming/no long distance" fee. That was hte main reason I left Sprint, I got roaming charges on my way to work!

Ugh. Anyway, Verizon has always been pretty nice to me in regards to "non-technical" customer service. I have a habit of going over my minutes every 6 months and getting a 300 or 400 dollar bill. One phone call, and they up my plan to the next level and prorate it backwards to the $120 rate, and then set me back down to my normal rate again. The ONLY way I have ever gotten resolution to technical problems was to go into the stores and buy a new phone.

At this point, like you, I think there all suck, but better the devil you know, heh?

Bearcat
06-10-2006, 06:55 AM
I love my T-Mobile service... people bitch about the big providers all the time... I switched from Cingular, and get service everywhere I got with Cingular plus in a few of their biggest problem areas. Now I get annoyed when I call Cingular and Sprint users because I have to put up with their sh*tty service ;)

As for angel's problem... the downside is that I don't believe T-Mobile has the BFE coverage the others sort of have...

ChiefsFire
06-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Osage City-- like it says under "location" under the awesome Trent Green picture in my avatar
sounds like your deep in the heart of Alltel country there....really not a bad service at all.They have some sort of deal out now where you can add people from other carriers and call them free i guess...might be worth looking into

Coach
06-10-2006, 09:43 AM
As most of u know that one thread that I posted a few days ago about getting a new phone since I relocated to OP, I got a new phone. It's a Verzion Wireless Motorola Q. It's one hell of a phone and it's screen, while somewhat small, but a little bigger than a normal phone, does has excellent quality. If u are not sure what it is, I recommend u to google it up. I am currently browsing the planet from my phone, and it's sweet.

Cochise
06-10-2006, 09:54 AM
I have Cingular. Never had anything but good luck with them.

VonneMarie
06-10-2006, 09:54 AM
I have the Motorola RAZR V3m from Verizon and it ROCKS! :clap:

I've only had it for a week now, but I've had no dropped calls, crystal clear calls and awesome ringers!

VonneMarie
06-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I'm so glad to be done with Sprint!

Cochise
06-10-2006, 10:03 AM
I had Sprint for about 5 years and always had good luck with them too. I don't have these epidemic dropped call issues with any provider. With Sprint or Cingular I have one call get lost per month maybe. And sometimes it's the other person's phone anyways.

Ari Chi3fs
06-10-2006, 10:05 AM
someone please shoot HalfCan in his head.

VonneMarie
06-10-2006, 10:08 AM
http://a111.g.akamai.net/f/111/2897/1h/www.cingular.com/images/cing_logo_raisingthebar.gif :p
I wanted Cingular, until I found out they wanted a $500.00 deposit.

:doh!:

luv
06-10-2006, 10:09 AM
I wanted Cingular, until I found out they wanted a $500.00 deposit.

:doh!:
I didn't pay a deposit. Might be because I signed a two year contract, though. I dunno. :shrug:

VonneMarie
06-10-2006, 10:10 AM
I didn't pay a deposit.
Supposedly I don't have ENOUGH credit. :banghead:

luv
06-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Supposedly I don't have ENOUGH credit. :banghead:
Yeah. My friend's younger sister (I believe she's 20) went to get one. They were going to charge her $200 for a deposit. Same reason.

VonneMarie
06-10-2006, 10:15 AM
That could be the case. My friend's younger sister (I believe she's 20) went to get one. They were going to charge her $200 for a deposit. Same reason.
It really pissed me off. Especially when Verizon and Sprint didn't ask for a deposit.

Up yours, Cingular. 4321

milkman
06-10-2006, 10:30 AM
someone please shoot HalfCan in his head.

You expect that to have any effect?

VonneMarie
06-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Like is said, good for you. But you obviously can't expect me to have anything but contempt for them after the way I was treated.

I left out one of the best parts - when the rude bitch customer service manager actually had the gall to tell me that cellphones aren't designed to work indoors.

I'm not making this shit up.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

SLAG
06-10-2006, 11:36 AM
here is the deal with services...

There are Different types of Cellular technology that affect your your signal and dropped calls. The United States is one of the few country's where there is not a standard for cellular service - I would venture a guess as to 85% of the rest of the world all uses the same technology- GSM (Global System for Mobile communication)- GSM is used in the U.S. by: Cingular and T-Mobile- If you have a GSM phone MORE THAN LIKLEY you can travel internationally with no issues ( execpt a huge bill for International roaming.) GSM runs onf 850mhz, 900mhz, and 1900mhz(PCS) GSM is a Varient of the old -TDMA ( Time Divsion Multiple Access)- Technology that is being phased out by cingular since thier merger with ATT- The 1900mhz PCS Could be the reason for dropped calls and no Service- See Below

Now everyones Favorite Carriers CDMA is a "spread spectrum" technology, which means that it spreads the information contained in a particular signal of interest over a much greater bandwidth than the original signal.
- Verizon and Sprint PCS use what is only used in the U.S. and Canada called CDMA ( Code Division Multiple Access) CDMA- Invented by Qualcomm /Kyocera is a "spread spectrum" technology, which means that it spreads the information contained in a particular signal over a much greater bandwidth than the original signal. It does this by digaitally converting your call into bits of Code then trasnmitting them to the towers- The two bands here are 800mhz and 1900mhz - Verzion in some areas uses both or one more than the other- Sprint PCS is Always 1900mhz (Hence the PCS Moniker) - the 1900mhz band requires alot of power from your phone because the call quality is very good and the network requires an almost perfect connection between the handset and the network that thats when you find your dropped calls and NO signal's with sprint. because the expectations are so high for the handset and signal quality and if they are not met they are dropped from the tower.

Now you say - "What about Nextel Slag??"

Nextel is on the IDEN ( Integrated Digital Enhanced Network or
Integrated Dispatch Enhanced Network) Network an 800Mhz technology( once again a variation of TDMA/GSM) iDEN is designed to work in special frequencies originally designated for analog Specialized Mobile Radio (SMR) networks. iDEN was invented by Motorola,and they still own the rights and make every iden handset

iDEN provides several unique features, including integrated push-to-talk (PTT) walkie-talkie capability that is unmatched by any other carrier because the PTT was bulit into the Technology- whereas other carriers had to add the feature later (Verizion Failed by using a form of VoIP for the PTT)

iDEN is used in the U.S. by Nextel and Southern LINC. and in Canada by Telus

Hope this answeres any questions?

BTW the Fcc is rearranging the 800mhz spectrum here is some more leisure reading:

http://www.800ta.org/content/faqs/relocation.asp

Dunit35
06-10-2006, 03:25 PM
So yeah....no service still. I couldn't get a hold of Cingulars place in Alva, OK. So I drove down there and can get full service 15 minutes from where I am at. She ended up giving me a number to call and I did and they said since it's not their towers they can't send any of their employees over to fix them, but they did call Alltel and tell them that the Cingular phones aren't working in my area.

I guess Alltel and Cingular are partners or something and they have been working on the towers or something. At 1:15 they said I'd have service and it is now almost 4:30 and I still have no service.

I would just like to slap all of them people in public.

Rain Man
06-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I was expecting an important phone call too and now theres no telling if I got it or not. I can't check my voicemail on someone elses phone either. I am going to rip Cingular a new one tomorrow morning.

Like you can call them. They've got you just where they want you.

BWillie
06-10-2006, 05:11 PM
What the shit? Do you sell sell phones or something SLAG? That was very informative.

ENDelt260
06-10-2006, 05:54 PM
When I was 20 years old, I didn't have a cell phone. If I wanted to know if something was going on, I went to the bar and talked to people.

SLAG
06-10-2006, 05:55 PM
What the shit? Do you sell sell phones or something SLAG? That was very informative.

No Cellphones/ Electrionics / Computers are my hobby

sedated
06-10-2006, 06:21 PM
here is the deal with services...

big words make head hurt.

FAX
06-10-2006, 06:24 PM
I have made a little Cingular cell phone tower doll out of paper and scotch tape, Mr. Dunit35.

I am currently stabbing it with pins and cutting off its little angular legs with scissors. Hope this helps.

FAX

sedated
06-10-2006, 06:36 PM
I have made a little Cingular cell phone tower doll out of paper and scotch tape, Mr. Dunit35.

I am currently stabbing it with pins and cutting off its little angular legs with scissors. Hope this helps.

FAX

I think you might be causing the problems with service

Chief Faithful
06-10-2006, 07:14 PM

Alltel has no spectrum in Chicago.

ChiefsFire
06-10-2006, 07:19 PM
No Cellphones/ Electrionics / Computers are my hobby
NERDDDDDDDDDDDD

just kiddin SLAg...we loveya...in a nonsexual,heterosexual,non buttloving way

sedated
06-10-2006, 07:21 PM
NERDDDDDDDDDDDD

just kiddin SLAg...we loveya...in a nonsexual,heterosexual,non buttloving way

you didn't mention not cupping balls :hmmm:

SLAG
06-10-2006, 07:22 PM
you didn't mention not cupping balls :hmmm:

who doesnt like their balls cupped gently...

FAX
06-10-2006, 07:22 PM
When I was 20 years old, I didn't have a cell phone. If I wanted to know if something was going on, I went to the bar and talked to people.

When I was 20, bears would chase us down and eat our phones.

The bastards.

FAX

Chief Faithful
06-10-2006, 07:23 PM

FAX

Can I have it when your are done? I work for Cingular.

SLAG
06-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Can I have it when your are done? I work for Cingular.

I work for your PBM
:thumb:

Chief Faithful
06-10-2006, 07:33 PM

Maintenance is performed from 2am until 5am central time and while they try to keep it transparent to the user sometimes the type of work requires interuption.

If you don't get any answers by Monday send me a private message with your cell phone number, discription of the problem, what day and time when the problem appeared, and where you were when the problem occured. I have some special tools and contacts where I can help you at a different level.

Bob Dole
06-10-2006, 08:40 PM
When I was 20, bears would chase us down and eat our phones.

The bastards.

FAX

They apparently took over for the woolly mammoths of Skip's era.

KCBOSS1
06-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Obviously the first post tells me the young fella's opinion of Cingular.....at least right. But I have an appraisal company with 3 phones and I'm thinking about changing from Alltel to Cingular....Any suggestions?

SLAG
06-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Obviously the first post tells me the young fella's opinion of Cingular.....at least right. But I have an appraisal company with 3 phones and I'm thinking about changing from Alltel to Cingular....Any suggestions?

Switch to nextel

KCBOSS1
06-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Switch to nextel

We don't have nextel here. but thanks anyway.

greg63
06-10-2006, 11:04 PM
How'd it go Dunit???

SLAG
06-10-2006, 11:11 PM
We don't have nextel here. but thanks anyway.

No Prob.

you must be in the area known as "Family Fun" Arkansas

http://www.nextel.com/assets/images/coverage/mkt68.gif

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 02:13 AM
How'd it go Dunit???

I just got service to it when I got back from the bar with my lady friend. Damn phone only worked in the cingular area today and when I went back home it started working again.

Awesome, I got sick of using my dads house phone.

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 02:16 AM

Yeah....if we had a bar I would do that.

1. I'm not old enough to get into the bar here
2. Either are all of my buddies
3. the bar here consists of old balls.

J Diddy
06-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Yeah....if we had a bar I would do that.

1. I'm not old enough to get into the bar here
2. Either are all of my buddies
3. the bar here consists of old balls.

therein lies the problem

ditch the cell phone, take that money and buy a fake id

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 02:21 AM
therein lies the problem

ditch the cell phone, take that money and buy a fake id

No kidding. I turn 21 in September so I can wait.

SLAG
06-11-2006, 02:33 AM
No kidding. I turn 21 in September so I can wait.

Awesome man... If your near lawrence for some reason come kick it.. thats where i should be come sept.

Logical
06-11-2006, 03:14 AM

I've considered switching to Cingular, but I hear people bitch about them, too. I really don't think there's a good answer.I think it depends on the area, Cingular has excellent coverage out her and Verizon does not. On the other hand my analog cell in the car did excellent all the way across the country except in the upper mountains of Colorado while my hand cell was spotty in many locations but did fine in the mountains. Weird huh.

greg63
06-11-2006, 08:40 AM
I just got service to it when I got back from the bar with my lady friend. Damn phone only worked in the cingular area today and when I went back home it started working again.

Awesome, I got sick of using my dads house phone.
That is weird; I'd still tell them about it, and ask what the deal is.

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Awesome man... If your near lawrence for some reason come kick it.. thats where i should be come sept.

Actually, I'll be in Lawrence in Sept on a party bus for my buddies 21st bday.

SLAG
06-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually, I'll be in Lawrence in Sept on a party bus for my buddies 21st bday.
Hit me up

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Hit me up

No problem....I'll have to find out when it is (I think early sept.)

greg63
06-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Beat me up

Fixed yer post. :D

ENDelt260
06-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Old balls? Is it some sort of senior citizen gay bar?

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Old balls? Is it some sort of senior citizen gay bar?

That's a negative. It's a country bar that consists of older cowboys and nasty slutty older women. You have to have a membership also.

ENDelt260
06-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Are the old balls the cowboys or the women? I'm not hip to you kids' slang.

Dunit35
06-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Are the old balls the cowboys or the women? I'm not hip to you kids' slang.

That would be the cowboys. The women just carry the std's.

ENDelt260
06-11-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I had some other comment to make earlier, but that old balls thing threw me.