PDA

View Full Version : Why pet mice live in cages...

alnorth
06-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Pet mouse allowed to enjoy some sunshine. (http://www.break.com/index/hawkswoop.html)

Wow... what are the odds? Poor kid

Logical
06-11-2006, 01:55 AM
I was amused

J Diddy
06-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Funny thing is the other night I was on the back patio of my apartment and I glanced over at the neighboring apartment and there sat a white mouse. I didn't think anything of it and opened the door to go in. When I did my cat pounced and ate it. I was all happy that my cat was such a premier hunter.

The next day I woke up walked outside to get to work and in front of my neighbors apartment sat an empty mouse cage.

I didn't have the heart to tell them that there pet was my pet's lunch.

Baconeater
06-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Funny thing is the other night I was on the back patio of my apartment and I glanced over at the neighboring apartment and there sat a white mouse. I didn't think anything of it and opened the door to go in. When I did my cat pounced and ate it. I was all happy that my cat was such a premier hunter.

The next day I woke up walked outside to get to work and in front of my neighbors apartment sat an empty mouse cage.

I didn't have the heart to tell them that there pet was my pet's lunch.
Ha, that reminds me of something that happened to me years ago. I was kneeling down doing some work on the outside of my house, and all of a sudden there's a pigeon right above me hovering straight down towards my head. Naturally, I was sure it was going to try to kill me, or at the very least peck my eyes out, so I clubbed it to the ground with a piece of electrical conduit I happened to have in my hand. Stunned, I walked into the house, and told my wife and a neighbor about what just happened. At which time the neighbor told me another neighbor had a pet pigeon that liked to land on peoples heads....

It ended up only having a broken wing, the owner of it thought a cat must have attacked it.

J Diddy
06-11-2006, 02:13 AM
Ha, that reminds me of something that happened to me years ago. I was kneeling down doing some work on the outside of my house, and all of a sudden there's a pigeon right above me hovering straight down towards my head. Naturally, I was sure it was going to try to kill me, or at the very least peck my eyes out, so I clubbed it to the ground with a piece of electrical conduit I happened to have in my hand. Stunned, I walked into the house, and told my wife and a neighbor about what just happened. At which time the neighbor told me another neighbor had a pet pigeon that liked to land on peoples heads....

It ended up only having a broken wing, the owner of it thought a cat must have attacked it.

You should have broken it's head off and taped it back on like dumb and dumber.

Psyko Tek
06-11-2006, 03:02 AM
when I first moved into my house my nieghbors had cute little black bunnies, roamed the area giving joy and hope to all. I had a 2 year old german shepard...

they got a rot next

JBucc
06-11-2006, 08:32 AM
That's pretty cool. I saw one like that with a hamster on tv once and the kid thought it was cool too.

greg63
06-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey, Hawks gotta eat too. :D