PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Bi-atches! Wassup?

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Just got back from the lake. The wife and kids are still there. I don't have to work till 8 am.

WTF is up with ya'all this weekend? :)

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Well, shit....Turley is a Chief. Any word on Law? :hmmm:

Or Lelie? :D

WTF is with the "6:30 Eastern tip-off of game two with the Mavs and Heat....40 friggin' minutes later and they are still introducing the teams??? :shake:

el borracho
06-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm writing a semi-fictitious journal about my recent trip to Spain. (The trip was real, the journal may be exaggerated in places)

Delano
06-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Are you working at a pool this summer, Kotter?

|Zach|
06-11-2006, 07:25 PM
I figured out Cold Fusion.

And then forgot it.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm writing a semi-fictitious journal about my recent trip to Spain. (The trip was real, the journal may be exaggerated in places)

Is the hot chick fantasy real, or fictitious? ;)

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Are you working at a pool this summer, Kotter?
Nah. I'm doin' the summer school thing. And then I'm learning to do "WebCT" courses.....I'll be piloting "online" courses for the district next year. That and the lake will keep me busy?

You gonna be able to break away from work at JazzFest this year?

I figured out Cold Fusion.

And then forgot it.

Damn. I was about to ask for a job.....:banghead:

el borracho
06-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Spanish women are incredibly beautiful... but for some reason I got friendlier with the American girls that were travelling with us. :shrug:

Moooo
06-11-2006, 07:30 PM

Are you a big Hunter Thompson fan? Whether you are or not, you gotta admit Gonzo Journalism is a good idea...

Moooo

|Zach|
06-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Nah. I'm doin' the summer school thing. And then I'm learning to do "WebCT" courses.....I'll be piloting "online" courses for the district next year. That and the lake will keep me busy?

You gonna be able to break away from work at JazzFest this year?

Damn. I was about to ask for a job.....:banghead:
There is always a place for you at the Lunar Bowl.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Spanish women are incredibly beautiful... but for some reason I got friendlier with the American girls that were travelling with us. :shrug:

They are....but it's still better to "love the one you're with." :)

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:32 PM
There is always a place for you at the Lunar Bowl.

ROFL

Your old man need a new bartender? Or pin-setter?

I'll keep it in mind....heh.

tk13
06-11-2006, 07:33 PM
I was on a red ship... and low and behold, who else appeared but... ROBERT GOULET!

el borracho
06-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Are you a big Hunter Thompson fan? Whether you are or not, you gotta admit Gonzo Journalism is a good idea...

Moooo
Gonzo journalism is often more interesting than real life although I doubt I would ever try to emmulate Thompson's substance use.

el borracho
06-11-2006, 07:35 PM
They are....but it's still better to "love the one you're with." :)
I'm strongly considering moving there for a year or two or forever. Or maybe Central or South America.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm strongly considering moving there for a year or two or forever. Or maybe Central or South America.

You are young. I'd consider the same were I in your position. Go for it. Otherwise, you'll always wonder.

el borracho
06-11-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm not that young- just immature. LOL

But I am unattached- no wife, no kids, not much family to keep me here.

Monkeylook4food
06-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Wassup?

I have 2 teen-agers living with me now.

|Zach|
06-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Wassup?

Thats nothing. My computer crashed this weekend. I can't believe you even took time to post that.

luv
06-11-2006, 08:10 PM
My weekend was great up until about 5:30 today. Actually, got a little worse about a half an hour ago. Nothing like listening to a bunch of drunks. Other than that, I grilled yesterday, swam, watched movies....not a bad weekend overall.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Wassup?

That's AWESOME, man. Congrats. :clap:

You, and the girls, are so lucky. I'll toast a JagerBomb or two in your honor.... :toast:

My weekend was great up until about 5:30 today. Actually, got a little worse about a half an hour ago. Nothing like listening to a bunch of drunks. Other than that, I grilled yesterday, swam, watched movies....not a bad weekend overall.

You can fix that. Get drunk too. :toast:

4th and Long
06-11-2006, 08:13 PM
I'll just sit back, relax and watch the rest of you go back to work tomorrow as I continue to enjoy my vacation. :D

Claynus
06-11-2006, 08:17 PM
I spent the weekend watching baseball and Star Trek TNG, playing madden and saving Nick Athan's ass.

4th and Long
06-11-2006, 08:20 PM
I spent the weekend watching baseball and Star Trek TNG, playing madden and saving Nick Athan's ass.
Make it so, Number One.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 08:23 PM
.... and saving Nick Athan's ass.

Heh. I thought that was Phil's job....:hmmm:

Claynus
06-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh, and I installed my new hard drive. More room for episodes of TNG.

ChiefaRoo
06-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Just got back from the lake. The wife and kids are still there. I don't have to work till 8 am.

So you drove home drunk? ;)

4th and Long
06-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Oh, and I installed my new hard drive. More room for episodes of TNG.
:hmmm:

I may have to bribe you into burning those for me.

Claynus
06-11-2006, 08:26 PM
:hmmm:

I may have to bribe you into burning those for me.

I've got seasons one and two done....season 3 is beaming down as we speak. :D

I was barely 10 when I watched the show for the first time so reliving all 7 seasons is going to be fun.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 08:27 PM
So you drove home drunk? ;)
Not a chance. Too much to lose. :shrug:

I waited until I got home; and I'm still about 2-3 drinks from the destination. :D

4th and Long
06-11-2006, 08:28 PM
I've got seasons one and two done....season 3 is beaming down as we speak. :D

I was barely 10 when I watched the show for the first time so reliving all 7 seasons is going to be fun.
Yeah, ... I'm going to have to bribe you.

When you burn those, can you just throw them straight into a CD player or are you forced to watch them on a computer?

Claynus
06-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah, ... I'm going to have to bribe you.

When you burn those, can you just throw them straight into a CD player or are you forced to watch them on a computer?

The torrents are full of individual .avi files. I COULD convert them to DVD but it would be a real pain in the ass. My TV connects to my PC anyway.

NewChief
06-11-2006, 08:35 PM
You guys still in school, or are you doing summer sessions? Or inservice?

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 08:37 PM
You guys still in school, or are you doing summer sessions? Or inservice?

School's out, for SUMMER!

Except, I'm doing Summer school...and developing online/WebCT courses for the district. So I'm busy. That's okay.

And you?

4th and Long
06-11-2006, 08:37 PM
The torrents are full of individual .avi files. I COULD convert them to DVD but it would be a real pain in the ass. My TV connects to my PC anyway.
Oh. Ok. Nevermind then. Don't wanna cause you work and all.

NewChief
06-11-2006, 08:40 PM
School's out, for SUMMER!

Except, I'm doing Summer school...and developing online/WebCT courses for the district. So I'm busy. That's okay.

And you?

I'm taking a break for a couple of weeks and waiting to hear back from another district that I interviewed with. If I don't get that job, then I'll be kicking up my newspaper camp before long as well as doing a broadcast journalism camp for a week in July. If I do get the new job, then I'll be settling into the new district over the summer. Other than that, my wife and kid are keeping me busier around the hosue during my "vacation" than I am during the year. ;)

Claynus
06-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Just download them yourself. :)

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm taking a break for a couple of weeks and waiting to hear back from another district that I interviewed with. If I don't get that job, then I'll be kicking up my newspaper camp before long as well as doing a broadcast journalism camp for a week in July. If I do get the new job, then I'll be settling into the new district over the summer. Other than that, my wife and kid are keeping me busier around the hosue during my "vacation" than I am during the year. ;)

Yeah, I know the feeling. :banghead:

Stayin' in AR? :hmmm:

NewChief
06-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I know the feeling. :banghead:

Stayin' in AR? :hmmm:

Yup. Just trying to get in a school that's closer to my house.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Yup. Just trying to get in a school that's closer to my house.

Well, good luck. Next year this time, I may be doing the same.

BucEyedPea
06-11-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm gettin' ready for Hurricanes....again!
Looks like this TD won't be too bad.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm gettin' ready for Hurricanes....again!
Looks like this TD won't be too bad.

Batten down the hatches. Best wishes.

chiefs4me
06-11-2006, 09:11 PM

It is/was county fair time..cotton candy,funnel cakes and turkey leg time.....:D

BucEyedPea
06-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Batten down the hatches. Best wishes.

Thanks...but I hate the anxiety and the disruption.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 09:15 PM

It is/was county fair time..cotton candy,funnel cakes and turkey leg time.....:D

I suppose'n ya'all do dat early down dare, caus the later summer munths are really fookin' hot, yeah?

grandllama
06-11-2006, 09:30 PM
I suppose'n ya'all do dat early down dare, caus the later summer munths are really fookin' hot, yeah?

Kotta, speak da english ya beayaotch...

you be in the dakota of the south correct?

my fat white ass will be there next week...

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 09:32 PM
...my fat white ass will be there next week...

Sioux Falls, by chance? :hmmm:

grandllama
06-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Sioux Falls, by chance? :hmmm:

Probably Sioux Falls on Sunday, wanna hit Rushmore on Monday, job interview in Pierre with the state on Wed.

Mr. Kotter
06-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Probably Sioux Falls on Sunday, wanna hit Rushmore on Monday, job interview in Pierre with the state on Wed.

I'll be at Lake Hendricks on Sunday; you coming back through Wed or Thu on the way back?

grandllama
06-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I'll be at Lake Hendricks on Sunday; you coming back through Wed or Thu on the way back?

quite possibly... smoke me your # and I'll call if we're in the area...