PDA

View Full Version : As Chiefs fans, we should all show class toward Big Ben and Steelers fans.

John_Wayne
06-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Rush Limbaugh, of all people, (big Steelers fan) just reported at the end of his show that Big Ben has a broken jaw, 9-inch laceration to the back of his head, some tissue damage to the face, and severely injured knees. A plastic surgeon has been called in to work on him. This doesn't sound good for Ben. It may be a long time before he gets back on the field. We really don't know what is going on. It could be bad enough that he never plays again.

I've already seen several Chiefs Planet members making comments that are not supportive at all, to say the least. This is no time to be funny or to be a jerk. You make us all look bad with your stupid comments.

As Chiefs fans, we should know what it is like to lose our best and most beloved player in an auto accident. Now, in this case, Ben survived, but his career may be over. We must put our rivalry aside and just support Steelers fans and the Rothlisburger family.

Chiefs fans should be the LAST fans in the NFL to make crappy comments about this situation in any way. We should show more class than other fans showed to us when DT passed away.

Discussions of motorcycles and helmets can be had later. For now, we should ONLY wish him well. He may be a football player from a rival team, but he is a person first. He has family. He seems to be a good guy. We should keep him in our prayers.

DaKCMan AP
06-12-2006, 02:26 PM
I wish Ben well. Maybe Rush can spot him some painkillers.

Donger
06-12-2006, 02:26 PM
What about monkeys? Can we make crass jokes about monkeys?

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 02:27 PM
**** you Phoney Gonzales. Who the hell are you to be telling anybody how they should act weasle?

Moooo
Now here's another one. I have been a huge fan of his since draft day (I knew they got something huge when they got him). Why would he do that to millions of Steelers fans? Its been an issue before and as the leader of a team like this, making millions from the fans who support him, he has a moral obligation and responsibility to protect himself and his body, so basically with his actions he was telling all of his fans, "F*ck you," IMO.

Moooo

SNR
I've never hated on Big Ben. Just because he's successful is no reason to hate him.

Steelers fans on the other hand... :shake:

ChiefsfaninPA
06-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Someone might want to let StupideyePea or what ever the buffons name is know about class. Obviously he beleives that this is karma in his strange little world. What a mental midget.

PunkinDrublic
I'm glad he's going to be okay but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't giddy at the prospect of having one less team we have to compete with for the AFC title.

Cochise
A lesson on class from Equaliar

noa
Of course we shouldn't make fun of this, but I think its fair to criticize his decision to get on a motorcycle without a helmet in the first place. Many people rely on Rothelisberger's good health, which is why I hope he recovers okay to return and help his team.

BIG_DADDY
What about monkeys? Can we make crass jokes about monkeys?

This was just another cheap attempt to get the story of the day under his name. What a loser. Post under the original threat tardville.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 02:29 PM
A lesson on class from Equaliar ROFL

ChiefsfaninPA
06-12-2006, 02:31 PM
so basically with his actions he was telling all of his fans, "F*ck you," IMO.

I don't agree, while I do beleive that he showed bad judgement I don't beleive this has anything to do with how he feels about the fans. If anything it shows that he feels that he is ultimately responsible for the decisions he makes. And while I don't understand riding without a helmet, who am I to tell others to. No matter what their profession is. The accountant who does the same thing would then in theory be telling his clients to take a flying f*&* instead of just exercising his rights.

Moooo
06-12-2006, 02:34 PM
I don't agree, while I do beleive that he showed bad judgement I don't beleive this has anything to do with how he feels about the fans. If anything it shows that he feels that he is ultimately responsible for the decisions he makes. And while I don't understand riding without a helmet, who am I to tell others to. No matter what their profession is. The accountant who does the same thing would then in theory be telling his clients to take a flying f*&* instead of just exercising his rights.

An accountant is different. Any CPA can get the job done just as well with minimal differences. If someone could just plug in to his position and do his job, I'd agree.

And not only is the obligation to the fans, but to the team and coach. What does it say about him as a person when he knows how dangerous it is to ride without a helmet, knows how imperative his physical health is, and still does that?

He's an inconsiderate dumbass, who just went from about my favorite player, to squat.

Moooo

CoMoChief
06-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Thats what happens when you dont wear a helmet, when you wreck, you get fugged up. Pavement always wins. As Porter will say, the ground is always undefeated.

ChiefsFire
06-12-2006, 02:38 PM
we all would be in shock if this was Trent or Tony G....we haveta look at this from the Steelers point of view...

Chiefnj
06-12-2006, 02:40 PM
I wonder if Pitt will give us a 3rd rounder for Huard.

Taco John
06-12-2006, 02:41 PM
I didn't see this thread posted when it was Kellen Winslow on the bike. You got something against soldiers?

Moooo
06-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I didn't see this thread posted when it was Kellen Winslow on the bike. You got something against soldiers?

That's what happens when you lead your team to a Super Bowl win vs. well... Kellen Winslow.

Moooo

John_Wayne
06-12-2006, 02:45 PM
we all would be in shock if this was Trent or Tony G....we haveta look at this from the Steelers point of view... Correct. :clap:

Brock
06-12-2006, 02:46 PM
we all would be in shock if this was Trent or Tony G....we haveta look at this from the Steelers point of view...

Eff you.

John_Wayne
06-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Good luck to Big Ben. I hope he recovers.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 02:47 PM

Why don't you go suck his dick and make him feel better.

Cochise
06-12-2006, 02:48 PM

He said he wasn't going to stop riding and that he didn't wear a helmet. He thought just "being careful" was enough. But it's only a matter of time before you go down. Ask any older rider and they will all tell you that. Every one I know will anyways.

I don't think they should be in shock. It was really just a matter of time before at least a minor accident.

chagrin
Anyone wh pays attention to the world know Rush has been a fan of the steelers all his life, why is it suprising to hear that from him?

ChiefsfaninPA
And not only is the obligation to the fans, but to the team and coach. What does it say about him as a person when he knows how dangerous it is to ride without a helmet, knows how imperative his physical health is, and still does that?

I agree that he should've thought about the team more. But to not wear a helmet because he cares about the fans? Most of the "I care about the fans" line is BS. These athletes care about their paychecks and their teams.

Moooo
Correct. :clap:

Which means, I would be livid. I don't see how other people don't find this as disrespectful to his fans and his teammates. He has a gift and with that gift comes certain things you can't do.

Moooo

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM

Maybe you can go suck his cock to make him feel better.

ChiefsFire
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Eff you.
well that was a refreshing rebuttal

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Someone might want to let StupideyePea or what ever the buffons name is know about class. Obviously he beleives that this is karma in his strange little world. What a mental midget.
First off I am a female. Second there was no ill will in my previous post.
Just how I see it. I do believe such things occur in life. Life has a funny way about it sometimes but that is my belief. You have lost a good QB. That does not mean I wish ill to Big Ben. I don't. I truly feel for him. This is truly a tragedy equal to the Palmer tragedy.

As far as believing in the idea of karma, I got that idea from Ben's own statement about the hit on Palmer, suggesting anything below the knees had to be dirty. He said it himself. I by no means feel certain that hit was dirty. It's just wild how Ben said that and now the Steelers are suffering a similar fate as the Bengals. That's my opinion. You can call it what you want. I understand your sensitivity about it…but that’s how I see it. I feel bad when any football player or athlete is injured.

You lost a QB for the next season, at least.
But I do hope Ben and his family are okay.
This is truly a tragedy.

greg63
06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Rush Limbaugh, of all people, (big Steelers fan) just reported at the end of his show that Big Ben has a broken jaw, 9-inch laceration to the back of his head, some tissue damage to the face, and severely injured knees. A plastic surgeon has been called in to work on him. This doesn't sound good for Ben. It may be a long time before he gets back on the field. We really don't know what is going on. It could be bad enough that he never plays again.

I've already seen several Chiefs Planet members making comments that are not supportive at all, to say the least. This is no time to be funny or to be a jerk. You make us all look bad with you stupid comments.

As Chiefs fans, we should know what it is like to lose our best and most beloved player in an auto accident. Now, in this case, Ben survived, but his career may be over. We must put our rivalry aside and just support Steelers fans and the Rothlisburger family.

Chiefs fans should be the LAST fans in the NFL to make crappy comments about this situation in any way. We should show more class than other fans showed to us when DT passed away.

Discussions of motorcycles and helmets can be had later. For now, we should ONLY wish him well. He may be a football player from a rival team, but he is a person first. He has family. He seems to be a good guy. We should keep him in our prayers.
Agreed, and I would post more support for Ben if it weren't for this every five minutes:

Rain Man

We just won the Super Bowl! We just won the Super Bowl!

Hey...I like this empathy concept.

ChiefsFire
He said he wasn't going to stop riding and that he didn't wear a helmet. He thought just "being careful" was enough. But it's only a matter of time before you go down. Ask any older rider and they will all tell you that. Every one I know will anyways.

I don't think they should be in shock. It was really just a matter of time before at least a minor accident.
shock in getting in a donorcycle v. motor vehicle a surprise? hell no...in my line of work i see it way too often

shock in seeing a human being who is a key componet in your teams run for the superbowl being seriously injured?? YES

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 03:14 PM
well that was a refreshing rebuttal

Please don't turn into Gunther Fan II. One is all the internet can handle.

Moooo
06-12-2006, 03:15 PM
That does not mean I wish ill to Big Ben. I don't. I truly feel for him. This is truly a tragedy equal to the Palmer tragedy.

Palmer was doing his JOB when he got injured, and was smart enough to wear a helmet.

Moooo

StcChief
06-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Ben good luck on your recovery...best of luck playing in NFL again.

Tough lesson to learn.

ChiefsFire
06-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Please don't turn into Gunther Fan II. One is all the internet can handle.

can you explain to me how that Im turning into him?

JBucc
Screw that. We make jokes about everything else, I don't see why Roethlisberger gets a pass.

Fish
I've already seen several Chiefs Planet members making comments that are not supportive at all, to say the least. This is no time to be funny or to be a jerk.

Blah blah.... the guy knew what he was doing. He was outspoken from day 1 about riding his motorcycle. And not only that, he was very adamant about NOT wearing a helmet while riding.

Just like Grizzly Man, the guy knew the dangers, laughed at that danger and defiantly did it anyway. You can't feel too sorry for him after the fact if he knew the danger and refused to acknowledge it. I'm not gonna get all sappy now and start a chain letter praying for Ben's recovery.

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Palmer was doing his JOB when he got injured, and was smart enough to wear a helmet.

Moooo
He also wore a brace.

ChiefsFire
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
there are people every day who are mamed or killed in cycle wrecks who are wearing a helmet...
yes he took his career and the livelihood of the Steelers organization into his own hands by doing what he has been doing....but still hes human...

depending on the dynamics of this accident and the mechanism of injury...he may not have walked away from it with a helmet

hawkchief
06-12-2006, 03:33 PM
IF he doesn't play football again, it would porbably be a blessing for many others numbskulls who think they might be indestructible. I hope he's OK, but either way, I hope people get the take-home message - WEAR a FRICKING HELMET - MANY PEOPLE DON'T SEE YOU ON THE ROAD, AND AS ANOTHER POSTER SAID " ASPHALT IS UNDEFEATED!!!!!!

ct
06-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I also wish Big Ben well, but god damn guys, wear a friggin hat! They keep saying his knees are severly injured, but that doesn't mean it's structural, might be cosmetic. Was nobody paying attention to KW Jr.?

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 03:36 PM
can you explain to me how that Im turning into him?

This quote has Phoney Gonzales written all over it:

el borracho
06-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Of course we shouldn't make fun of this, but I think its fair to criticize his decision to get on a motorcycle without a helmet in the first place. Many people rely on Rothelisberger's good health, which is why I hope he recovers okay to return and help his team.
His face isn't what will keep him off the field. A helmet would have done nothing to protect his knees.

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
depending on the dynamics of this accident and the mechanism of injury...he may not have walked away from it with a helmet
Excellent point! I hear a helmet can protect some things but also can cause spinal cord injuries?

Cochise
there are people every day who are mamed or killed in cycle wrecks who are wearing a helmet...
yes he took his career and the livelihood of the Steelers organization into his own hands by doing what he has been doing....but still hes human...

There's a difference between taking a risk and being stupid.

Mecca
This is a nice touch of Karma considering I watched this guy act like a complete jackass on ESPN's article about not wearing a helmet. Going as far to tell Jamie Henderson "you aren't my dad". I don't feel sorry for the guy I think it's a nice touch of irony in life.

ChiefsFire
This quote has Phoney Gonzales written all over it:
seriously have no clue who youre talking about...i think you have me confused with someone else

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM
seriously have no clue who youre talking about...i think you have me confused with someone else
No he really thinks you're Gonzales. :)

JBucc
This is a nice touch of Karma considering I watched this guy act like a complete jackass on ESPN's article about not wearing a helmet. Going as far to tell Jamie Henderson "you aren't my dad". I don't feel sorry for the guy I think it's a nice touch of irony in life.
Didn't he get pissed off at Terry Bradshaw for telling him to not ride his bike or something too?

chagrin
I found it, I love this:http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115931&highlight=Kellen+Winslow

Dartgod
His face isn't what will keep him off the field. A helmet would have done nothing to protect his knees.
I was thinking the same thing.

OmahaChief

I've already seen several Chiefs Planet members making comments that are not supportive at all, to say the least. This is no time to be funny or to be a jerk. You make us all look bad with your stupid comments.

You mean the same class that Chiefs fans exuded when Winslow flipped his bike trying to do some tricks in the parking lot?

'Hamas' Jenkins
No one knows the extent of his knee injuries. It is more likely that it would be hamburgerish, which makes it look bad, but it wouldn't be nearly as incapacitating as torn ligaments. He may have broken kneecaps, but those wouldn't inhibit him as would severe ligament/tendon damage. It's way too early to tell how severe his injuries are. I think a lot of people are going off the deep end here in large part due to the nature of 24 hour news which mandates that we always have something to talk about and it has to be the end of the world so people stay tuned in.

I hope that he recovers, but if he doesn't, I can't really say that I feel all that sorry for him. There is a reason why teams void contracts when players do shit like this. How do you think a hospital would react if they had a neurosurgeon who liked to huff paint in his off time? There are certain activities that one should exempt themselves from if it puts them at great risk of damaging their ability to pursue their career.

chagrin
06-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Oh, and here was Ben's reaction to Kellen Kneivel:

Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger - who was chided recently by coach Bill Cowher for riding a motorcycle without a helmet - said he and his agent reviewed everything forbidden by his contract as soon as he entered the league.

Roethlisberger said Thursday he doesn't consider himself to be a risk-taker.

"I don't do the crazy things that they say you can't do," Roethlisberger said. "I'm getting a chance to live my life and do the things I want to do. I know there'll be plenty of time for me to do crazy things like skydive and stuff like that when I get older."

Still, St. Louis receiver Torry Holt said he took Roethlisberger aside Wednesday and reiterated the need for caution when taking any undue risk.

"He understands. It's an unfortunate situation with Kellen and I hope he can learn something from this, that we all can learn something from this," Holt said. "I don't know if all agents have gone through (forbidden contract items) with their clients. I think they will now."

Cincinnati quarterback Carson Palmer was a Heisman Trophy winner at Southern California, the No. 1 pick in the 2003 draft, and received a contract with more than $14 million in bonus money alone.

With that, he said, comes a certain amount of responsibility. So things like skiing and certain water sports will wait until his playing days are done.

"I'd love to do a lot of that stuff, but it's just not worth it," Palmer said. "The organization's invested too much in me and I owe it to them to take care of my body in the offseason, not do risky things like that."

Cochise
06-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Excellent point! I hear a helmet can protect some things but also can cause spinal cord injuries?

Urban legend.

el borracho
06-12-2006, 03:42 PM
You mean the same class that Chiefs fans exuded when Winslow flipped his bike trying to do some tricks in the parking lot?
Well, I don't believe I laughed then either, but I do see a distinction between riding a motorcycle and trying to perform stunts.

Cochise
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Well, I don't believe I laughed then either, but I do see a distinction between riding a motorcycle and trying to perform stunts.

How do you know he wasn't doing double the speed limit here or something?

ChiefaRoo
06-12-2006, 03:46 PM
"He'll be alright, just dust him off and get him back on the bike" "I'm Gary Busey and I approved this message"

ChiefsFire
06-12-2006, 03:47 PM
BingfreakinOOOO

we dont know what happened..someone may have pulled out infront of him...he may have swerved to miss someone in the crosswalk...we dont know

he may have given up his own safety to save someone else

jidar
06-12-2006, 03:48 PM
F that. He was riding a motorcycle without a helmet, he deserves ridicule.

el borracho
06-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Since I don't know what Roethlisberger was doing I have no reason to assume anything, do I?

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Urban legend.
Oh really? I said if because a guy I know who is a Steeler fan rides a bike and said that. Still his knees are busted, or so I hear so far.

noa
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM

I agree that his knees would be f*cked either way, but not wearing a helmet just makes the situation worse.
Kerry Collins was rocked by a broken jaw and he was out for a long time. If Rothelisberger had only hurt his head, it still would have been very bad cause it would take a while to heal and then he'd be rusty.

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 03:59 PM
If Rothelisberger had only hurt his head, it still would have been very bad cause it would take a while to heal and then he'd be rusty.

Never know if one could get amnesia from the blow and forget how to play the game altogether.

Rudy lost the toss
06-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I agree that his knees would be f*cked either way, but not wearing a helmet just makes the situation worse.
Kerry Collins was rocked by a broken jaw and he was out for a long time. If Rothelisberger had only hurt his head, it still would have been very bad cause it would take a while to heal and then he'd be rusty.
speaking of Kerry Collins, it looks like a job opportunity has opened up.

vailpass
06-12-2006, 04:03 PM
With those injuries Big Ben is going to be one UGLY mofo. Good thing he's rich.

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Especially when he was no Tom Cruise to begin with.

ChiefaRoo
06-12-2006, 04:08 PM

"Don't know watcha' talking about. I rolled half a city block after I fell off my bike with no helmet and it didn't hurt me none" "I'm Gary Busey!"

vailpass
06-12-2006, 04:11 PM
"Don't know watcha' talking about. I rolled half a city block after I fell off my bike with no helmet and it didn't hurt me none" "I'm Gary Busey!"

ROFL
Busey is one crazy SOB. He doesn't act crazy, like some sort of Tom Cruise phag character in Top Gun, he is legitimately nutso.
I love him on Entourage.

vailpass
06-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Especially when he was no Tom Cruise to begin with.

Definetely not. Ben is taller than 5'3" and doesn't have a nose that could house a Volkswagen.

Mecca
06-12-2006, 04:13 PM

Now he'll look like Jack Lambert only playing QB.

ChiefaRoo
06-12-2006, 04:16 PM
ROFL
Busey is one crazy SOB. He doesn't act crazy, like some sort of Tom Cruise phag character in Top Gun, he is legitimately nutso.
I love him on Entourage.

I wonder if Tom Cruise would tell Ben to get better by thinking positively and by eating Flinstones chewables?

vailpass
06-12-2006, 04:18 PM
I wonder if Tom Cruise would tell Ben to get better by thinking positively and by eating Flinstones chewables?

I'd ****ing pay to see it.

Otter
06-12-2006, 04:24 PM
It's tough for me to make fun of Gunther Fan after he's added so much insight to the Sopranos for me last season. Let me see if I can sum up his last 50 posts:

POST 30: “This Rules”
POST 32: Good idea
POST 34: I hope she (Meadow) pulls a "Vito" on Finn.
POST 36: Funny. But you KNOW that's not what I was talking about
POST 38: :whackinit:
POST 39: No kidding :D
POST 43: :rofl:
POST 44: Uncle Junior looks weird without his teeth
POST 46: Get in line
POST 47: S6-E2 Intro
POST 52: Interesting........I hope Tony comes out of it soon. But, who knows.
POST 54: That's not really a spoiler if we all just watched it. I don't think it sucked. It was just different.
POST 58: I don't see you changing the channel
Post 115: That's possible

You add so much and ask so little. I could never think you're just showboating for attention.

BIG_DADDY
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
It's tough for me to make fun of Gunther Fan after he's added so much insight to the Sopranos for me last season. Let me see if I can sum up his last 50 posts:

POST 30: “This Rules”
POST 32: Good idea
POST 34: I hope she (Meadow) pulls a "Vito" on Finn.
POST 36: Funny. But you KNOW that's not what I was talking about
POST 38: :whackinit:
POST 39: No kidding :D
POST 43: :rofl:
POST 44: Uncle Junior looks weird without his teeth
POST 46: Get in line
POST 47: S6-E2 Intro
POST 52: Interesting........I hope Tony comes out of it soon. But, who knows.
POST 54: That's not really a spoiler if we all just watched it. I don't think it sucked. It was just different.
POST 58: I don't see you changing the channel
Post 115: That's possible

You add so much and ask so little. I could never think you're just showboating for attention.

He's a ****ing idiot. The only reason he posted that thread or duplicated the Rothlisberger one was so he could see his name in lights. What we have here is lying, cheating little weasle who has had to change his name countless times to hide his shame telling the entire BB how they should act. Truly the most pathetic poster at Chiefsplanet. Then the guy has the audacity to give me negative rep for pulling his covers. What a pussy.

Inspector
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM

How about Derrick Thomas??

Well...that was different. He didn't survive.

Stryker
06-12-2006, 04:38 PM
I agree. My bother called me today to tell me the news. He is a die hard Steelers fan. Competition on the field - Comradery off the field. Get well soon Big Ben!

Cochise
06-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Oh really? I said if because a guy I know who is a Steeler fan rides a bike and said that. Still his knees are busted, or so I hear so far.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/PEOPLE/injury/pedbimot/motorcycle/safebike/myths.html

FAX
06-12-2006, 04:54 PM

Velly intelesting. So, are you saying that one is better off not wearing a helmet, Ms. BucEyedPea?

FAX

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Velly intelesting. So, are you saying that one is better off not wearing a helmet, Ms. BucEyedPea?

FAX

Was sayin' it's not a guarantee of other injuries elsehwhere. Apparently the spinal cord one,if you note the posts correcting me, isn't supposed to be true.
I just heard another biker say that, who would not wear a helmet if he had the option legally. k? Monsieur FAX?

Cochise
06-12-2006, 05:00 PM

FAX

Sure... ask Ben Roethlisberger's jaw, sinus cavity, all his teeth, and the 9 inch cut on his mellon

chagrin
06-12-2006, 05:01 PM
This is truly a tragedy.

ROFL

No, it is truly a dumbass mistake (his mistake for not wearing the helmet and also not paying attention IF he hit her, and the other driver if she was at fault for the accident itself) and also a shocking development for his career.

My gosh woman, could you be more paleo dramatic?

FAX
06-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Was sayin' it's not a guarantee of other injuries elsehwhere. Apparently the spinal cord one,if you note the posts correcting me, isn't supposed to be true.
I just hear another biker say that, who would not wear a helmet if he had the option legally. k?

No problem, Ms. BucEyedPea. Just wondering about your position on this matter. Thanks for clearing it up.

I think of helmets a little like parachutes. There's no guarantee that they will save your life, but there are few viable alternatives. I hope your friend is just puffing his chest or some doctors may be doing that for him in the future.

FAX

chagrin
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM

I truly hope Big Ben "goes clear" in 2006!!

Cochise
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
No problem, Ms. BucEyedPea. Just wondering about your position on this matter. Thanks for clearing it up.

Just ask her out already. :p

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 05:04 PM

I think of helmets a little like parachutes. There's no guarantee that they will save your life, but there are few viable alternatives. I hope your friend is just puffing his chest or some doctors may be doing that for him in the future.

FAX

He's been in an accident already....maybe two.
I'll have to check.

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 05:05 PM
ROFL

No, it is truly a dumbass mistake (his mistake for not wearing the helmet and also not paying attention IF he hit her, and the other driver if she was at fault for the accident itself) and also a shocking development for his career.

My gosh woman, could you be more paleo dramatic?

To each his own. I don't think it's dramatic. Even if a person makes a mistake it's still a tragedy. You need to be a woman for one day...to experience a child doing something stupid or warned about then doing it anyway and getting injured. You wouldn't hold their mistake against them.

BucEyedPea
06-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Just ask her out already. :p

eh? Not me. I'd never survive in land locked areas.

Clint in Wichita
06-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Too bad for "Big Ben".

Good for the rest of the AFC.

Take a car next time, idiot.

FAX
06-12-2006, 05:11 PM
eh? Not me. I'd never survive in land locked areas.

This may also explain why I am unable to get any decent sea nymphs to come over.

FAX

MahiMike
06-12-2006, 05:22 PM
You listen to Rush? Damn!