PDA

View Full Version : Priven from entourage about to throw down with Steven Dorf Dork.

chief2000
06-12-2006, 11:35 PM
I love it when coddled A-holes get theirs.

Page 6
June 8, 2006 -- MORE details are trickling in about the faceoff between "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven and actor Stephen Dorff we told you about yesterday. Another somewhat sober spy - who was standing right behind Piven at Bungalow 8 when Dorff tried to cut to the front of the bathroom line - tells us how he remembers it went down: "Jeremy throws his arm out to stop him and says, 'No, no, no. You are going to wait in line like the rest of us, you privileged, spoon-fed son of a bitch.' Then Piven turns to the long line of people who are all watching and asks, 'Anyone wanna see this guy cut the line?' People shake their heads no. Dorff starts making threats and gets in Piven's face. Piven doesn't move an inch - in fact he laughs and taunts him with a chuckle and says, 'What are you gonna do? You're nothing, baby! Nothing' . . . Dorff was fuming and his face was turning red. Dorff started to say something about 'having class' and how Piven just made a huge mistake because he has some very powerful friends. Dorff leaves him with this gem: 'You are done, see you in line for my next movie.' "

|Zach|
06-12-2006, 11:42 PM
You are really into this gossip stuff.

Nice to have an 8th grade girl around.

Rausch
06-12-2006, 11:45 PM
If you give me list of 100 people who I'd least like to call me out 1/2 drunk at the bar I'd pick him no 1.

He might be one of the best improv comedians in Hollywood, and he's got a mean streak. He's got 2,000 ways to call you a douchebag and each one would leave the whole place laughing at you...

chief2000
06-12-2006, 11:50 PM
You are really into that soccer stuff.

Nice to have an 7th grade girl around.

Rausch
06-12-2006, 11:53 PM

|Zach|
06-12-2006, 11:58 PM

What can I say I love sports...

I chose that over reading entertainment news actually thinking people are "getting theirs"

Whatever fills up the emptiness in your life right?

Moooo
06-12-2006, 11:59 PM
If you give me list of 100 people who I'd least like to call me out 1/2 drunk at the bar I'd pick him no 1.

He might be one of the best improv comedians in Hollywood, and he's got a mean streak. He's got 2,000 ways to call you a douchebag and each one would leave the whole place laughing at you...

Dude, for me it'd be Don Rickles... I HATE THAT GUY!!! Plus, getting called out by some 80 year old dude... snap.

Moooo

Moooo
06-13-2006, 12:00 AM

Exactly. Like me, for example... black tar heroin. To each his own!

Moooo

chief2000
06-13-2006, 12:01 AM
What can I say I love sports...

I chose that over reading entertainment news actually thinking people are "getting theirs"

Soccer a sport ?

Your quite the man !

Rausch
06-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Soccer a sport ?

Your quite the man !

|Zach|
06-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Soccer a sport ?

Your quite the man !
Soccer...a sport.

Does something have to be in People magazine or on E! for you to believe it?

Moooo
06-13-2006, 12:05 AM
That pic is sweet... That annoys the crap out of me.

For some reason I picture someone from another country where the education system actually works, looking at this, and saying, "So THIS is how smart America is!"

Moooo

|Zach|
06-13-2006, 12:06 AM
That pic is sweet... That annoys the crap out of me.

For some reason I picture someone from another country where the education system actually works, looking at this, and saying, "So THIS is how smart America is!"

Moooo
ROFL

Tribal Warfare
06-13-2006, 12:15 AM
A person that you wouldn't want to mess with is Dave Chappelle that man is lethal with his barbs

chief2000
06-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Soccer...a sport.

Does something have to be in People magazine or on E! for you to believe it?

World cup soccer !! STFU

chief2000
06-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Rausch = 60 year old retired english teacher.

Ari Chi3fs
06-13-2006, 12:18 AM
I saw a show on the Discovery Travel Channel, which in theory would negate his "mind opening" trip of a lifetime to all these spiritual places in India...

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/piven/piven.html?clik=netmain_feat1

Jeremy Piven's Journey of a Lifetime
small text
large text

Episode 1—Southern India
Airs Monday, April 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Jeremy Piven's Journey of a Lifetime begins in the hustle and bustle of Bombay, where Jeremy finds pockets of spiritual passion and human compassion in the heart of the teeming mega-city. Our protagonist escapes the intensity of the city by heading south to the state of Kerala, in search of renewal. We'll follow Jeremy as he journeys through the lush tropical countryside, hangs with locals, explores his passion for yoga and takes a memorable boat trip through the glistening backwaters of this timeless landscape. His odyssey culminates at an ancient temple, where he attends a traditional Kathakali theater performance. This powerful Indian art form is part religious morality play, part comic opera. The spectacle and the skill of the performers reaffirms Jeremy's commitment to his own craft through the lens of a completely different cultural experience.

Episode 2—Northern India
Airs Monday, April 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
In this episode, Jeremy arrives in Delhi and heads to Rikhi Ram music, where the Beatles first experienced the power of the sitar. Jeremy jams with the owner, just as John, Paul, George and Ringo did 40 years ago. Next, author and actress Padma Lakshmi takes Jeremy on a tour of the sights of Delhi. The two travel on foot and by bicycle-rickshaw as Padma explains the fascinating diversity of her country. The adventure continues as Jeremy journeys to the holy town of Rishikesh, which lies in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is here that yoga was born over 4,000 years ago. Jeremy fuels his passion for the discipline by learning from a master at one of the world's most beautiful spas. He is soon taken under the wing of Swami Muni Ji, an Indian holy man and spiritual guide. As the sun sets over the Ganges River, Jeremy participates in the Hindu ritual of the candle ceremony. It's a stunning and powerful moment: an amazing ending to his Journey of a Lifetime.

Rausch
06-13-2006, 12:19 AM
Rausch = 60 year old retired english teacher.

You're ****ing deadly accurate...

luv
06-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Damn. I must say that you look very good for your age.

chief2000
06-13-2006, 12:25 AM

No it's YOUR. Learn it ! :harumph:

Rausch
06-13-2006, 12:38 AM

U R rite!

Txt me l8r with new nF0!

NJ Chief Fan
06-13-2006, 12:50 AM
your and idiot

chief2000
06-13-2006, 12:53 AM
your and idiot

No. You're are.

greg63
06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
your and idiot

No it's....

Miles
06-13-2006, 12:59 AM
World cup soccer !! STFU

Bagging on World Cup soccer not being a sport doesn't exactly help your credibility.

Rausch
06-13-2006, 01:01 AM
No. You're are.

Hertz.

You know what'd really piss me off?

If you put yer' shoes on and walked the whole two blocks to suck a guy off for a rock, then smoked it out of the freon hose in your 88 Pontiac...

NJ Chief Fan
06-13-2006, 01:02 AM
No it's....
ROFL ROFL

KCChiefsMan
06-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Jeremey Piven rocks!!! his insults are classic

Guru
06-13-2006, 03:33 AM
U R rite!

Txt me l8r with new nF0!
ROFL ROFL

Rausch
06-13-2006, 03:53 AM
My spider sense is tingling...

http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/i/moleinside_zoom3.jpg

Baby Lee
06-13-2006, 06:07 AM
Dude, for me it'd be Don Rickles... I HATE THAT GUY!!! Plus, getting called out by some 80 year old dude... snap.

Moooo
So there you are, tubby. Look like a bucket of lard on a bad day. You baby gorilla. Why don't you work in a zoo, and stop bothering people? Got a call yesterday from Baskin Robbins. They said that they're down to only five flavors. You're swelling up as I talk to you.

Saulbadguy
06-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Hey chief2000...er..."op". Hows it goin?

Brock
06-13-2006, 07:28 AM
Dorff is a poor man's Ethan Hawke.

morphius
06-13-2006, 07:40 AM
I had to look them up to even know who they were.

morphius
not that impressed with actors/actresses...

Iowanian
06-13-2006, 08:27 AM
I don't even know who Dorff is, but chief2000 is well on his way to being a favorite for the gold in Bejing 08 in the Dipshit.

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 08:38 AM
I bet this would fascinate me if I had any idea who these people are.

Boozer
06-13-2006, 08:43 AM
So there you are, tubby. Look like a bucket of lard on a bad day. You baby gorilla. Why don't you work in a zoo, and stop bothering people? Got a call yesterday from Baskin Robbins. They said that they're down to only five flavors. You're swelling up as I talk to you.

Sully
06-13-2006, 08:46 AM
I saw a show on the Discovery Travel Channel, which in theory would negate his "mind opening" trip of a lifetime to all these spiritual places in India...

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/piven/piven.html?clik=netmain_feat1

Jeremy Piven's Journey of a Lifetime
small text
large text

Episode 1—Southern India
Airs Monday, April 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
Jeremy Piven's Journey of a Lifetime begins in the hustle and bustle of Bombay, where Jeremy finds pockets of spiritual passion and human compassion in the heart of the teeming mega-city. Our protagonist escapes the intensity of the city by heading south to the state of Kerala, in search of renewal. We'll follow Jeremy as he journeys through the lush tropical countryside, hangs with locals, explores his passion for yoga and takes a memorable boat trip through the glistening backwaters of this timeless landscape. His odyssey culminates at an ancient temple, where he attends a traditional Kathakali theater performance. This powerful Indian art form is part religious morality play, part comic opera. The spectacle and the skill of the performers reaffirms Jeremy's commitment to his own craft through the lens of a completely different cultural experience.

Episode 2—Northern India
Airs Monday, April 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT
In this episode, Jeremy arrives in Delhi and heads to Rikhi Ram music, where the Beatles first experienced the power of the sitar. Jeremy jams with the owner, just as John, Paul, George and Ringo did 40 years ago. Next, author and actress Padma Lakshmi takes Jeremy on a tour of the sights of Delhi. The two travel on foot and by bicycle-rickshaw as Padma explains the fascinating diversity of her country. The adventure continues as Jeremy journeys to the holy town of Rishikesh, which lies in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is here that yoga was born over 4,000 years ago. Jeremy fuels his passion for the discipline by learning from a master at one of the world's most beautiful spas. He is soon taken under the wing of Swami Muni Ji, an Indian holy man and spiritual guide. As the sun sets over the Ganges River, Jeremy participates in the Hindu ritual of the candle ceremony. It's a stunning and powerful moment: an amazing ending to his Journey of a Lifetime.

I watched those. They were fantastic. Great watch, if you can catch them again. I'd reccommend them fully.

Saulbadguy
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
I don't even know who Dorff is, but chief2000 is well on his way to being a favorite for the gold in Bejing 08 in the Dipshit.
Remember warpaint99?

Rausch
06-18-2006, 02:28 AM
BYW, I happen to be a Piven fan-boy.

Nice to see he takes as little $#it off the screen as he does on it...

rad
06-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Hertz.

You know what'd really piss me off?

If you put yer' shoes on and walked the whole two blocks to suck a guy off for a rock, then smoked it out of the freon hose in your 88 Pontiac...
ROFL