PDA

View Full Version : KC MALLS

Postal_clone
06-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Being from Des Moines, I dont get to KC very often unless it is a down and back for a chiefs game. Coming home from a bowling tourney in Springfield, came through and wanted to Pick up some Chiefs gear so I stopped at Bannister Mall. hmmmmmmmm its closed. hit a couple of local wally worlds and cant find a stitch of Chiefs Gear. Whats up with Bannister mall and where can I get some gear the next time I roll through.

Guru
06-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Being from Des Moines, I dont get to KC very often unless it is a down and back for a chiefs game. Coming home from a bowling tourney in Springfield, came through and wanted to Pick up some Chiefs gear so I stopped at Bannister Mall. hmmmmmmmm its closed. hit a couple of local wally worlds and cant find a stitch of Chiefs Gear. Whats up with Bannister mall and where can I get some gear the next time I roll through.

Wow, you haven't been to KC in quite some time then. Bannister has been dead for years.

I am in Topeka so I can't really help ya with the threads question. Sorry.

Moooo
06-12-2006, 11:57 PM

Not the best part of town anymore. There's a huge place on 470 in Lee's Summit, though I'm not the best at telling you how to get up there (usually people drive me around when I venture up that way.) I would try someplace like Target, that's where I got my jerseys at.

Was the tournament at Enterprise lanes? If so, you were pretty dang close to me.

Moooo

Dunit35
06-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Should've went to the Independence Center. I love that place.

BWillie
06-13-2006, 02:43 AM
Theres a whole thread about malls about 3 weeks back or so. Here it is, about 7 pages long worth of stuff about the malls of KC. I don't know if it talks about KC gear though or not.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141588&highlight=malls

jspchief
06-13-2006, 04:51 AM
For some inexplicable reason, it's hard to find good Chiefs gear in KC.

I have better luck finding stuff at Scheels in Des moines.

Cochise
06-13-2006, 05:24 AM
Go to Sports Nutz at 40 Hwy and Blue Ridge Cutoff (IIRC).

vckcchiefs04
06-13-2006, 05:30 AM
Sportz Nutz is best for just Chiefs stuff, no doubt. For malls, you can go to Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Metro North Mall on Barry Road up North, Independence Center just off I-70 in Independence, Zona Rosa up north again off Barry Road and I-29. There is tons of Chiefs stuff everywhere....to say it is hard to find is nuts.

wutamess
06-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Screw that... just stop at Dicks Sporting goods on 350 & Chipman in Lee's Summit.

No malls and the many stores and people that comes with them. Follow the man code and just get in get what you want and get out.

Postal_clone
06-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Yea Bowling tourney was @ Enterprise and some other bowling alley off of Sunshine but cant remember the name. Thanks for the input I am gonna go internet shopping this time, but will know where to go next time im down in da hood.

Sully
06-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Go to Sports Nutz at 40 Hwy and Blue Ridge Cutoff (IIRC).

Although I love the owners of that particular SportsNutz, the one near the race track (435 and I-70) has much more stuff.