PDA

View Full Version : NSFW: Heather Mills McCartney exposed...

memyselfI
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
literally. I feel sorry for poor Paul. He's a man of such class and dignity. Of course if it's his lawyers leaking this stuff...bad on him.

Yes, this stuff was in her past and yes we've all done things in our past we would not want being on the front pages. But if he didn't know about any of this... :shake:

http://tabloidrabies.blogspot.com/2006/05/heather-mills-paul-mccartneys-newly.html

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Speaking of this, did you see that KARL ROVE WASN'T INDICTED???

ROFL

StcChief
06-13-2006, 11:44 AM

ROFL

Damn it KARL
:banghead:

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Since she's missing a leg, it seems unfair that she should get half. Maybe 45% or something.

Donger
06-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Since she's missing a leg, it seems unfair that she should get half. Maybe 45% or something.

From a legal point of view, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 11:59 AM
I'll bet that, at some point during the negotiations, Paul says this just to bug her. "The cars are yours, but is the land mine?"

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Serves him right for being stupid enough to get married without a prenup.

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Serves him right for being stupid enough to get married without a prenup.

Maybe he thought she'd never walk away from him.

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm actually starting to feel a little guilty.

StcChief
06-13-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll bet that, at some point during the negotiations, Paul says this just to bug her. "The cars are yours, but is the land mine?"
Boooo........
ROFL

Brock
06-13-2006, 12:06 PM

ROFL

Donger
06-13-2006, 12:07 PM

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Maybe he thought she'd never walk away from him.

That's why every marriage should have a prenup. It should be mandatory to keep the attorneys grubby ****ing paws off of it. It would also establish and understanding of exactly where everyone's head is at with no grey areas and could be rewritten as things change.

FringeNC
06-13-2006, 12:11 PM
McCartney knew about her past. All those close to him warned him about her. When you have as much money as he does, and as many advisors as he does, this type of thing doesn't go unnoticed.

He evidently didn't care, and wouldn't be surprised if he leaked the exisitence of these photos to the press.

Anyway, what's the big deal about the pictures? It's not like many guys would refuse to marry a Playmate because she appeared naked in a magazine.

Donger
06-13-2006, 12:12 PM
McCartney knew about her past. All those close to him warned him about her. When you have as much money as he does, and as many advisors as he does, this type of thing doesn't go unnoticed.

He evidently didn't care, and wouldn't be surprised if he leaked the exisitence of these photos to the press.

Anyway, what's the big deal about the pictures? It's not like many guys would refuse to marry a Playmate because she appeared naked in a magazine.

There's also a rumor that she prostituted herself on a few occasions.

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM

She was a streetlimper?

(I'm sorry. I can't stop myself.)

Donger
06-13-2006, 12:18 PM
She was a streetlimper?

No, a streetstumper.

jidar
06-13-2006, 12:20 PM
What the hell. Who the hell cares if she posed nude? What the **** does that have to do anything?
Nothing.

You act like she ate babies or something. You afraid of sex or just hot naked chicks?

Predarat
06-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Dude married his callgirl. Ive heard of a GFE but he got a WFE.

SPchief
06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
What the hell. Who the hell cares if she posed nude? What the **** does that have to do anything?
Nothing.

You act like she ate babies or something. You afraid of sex or just hot naked chicks?

You keep yelling like that and I'll come over there and bitchslap you with one leg cut off.

StcChief
06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
She was a streetlimper?

ROFL

FringeNC
06-13-2006, 12:25 PM
No, a streetstumper.

Her prosthetic leg would win first prize in the strangest sexual devices thread I think.

BigMeatballDave
06-13-2006, 12:27 PM
There's also a rumor that she prostituted herself on a few occasions.Eh, most chicks are hookers. Dinner, movie, and a lay. Either way, they're getting paid...

BigMeatballDave
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
She was a streetlimper?

ROFL You're going to hell.

jidar
06-13-2006, 12:34 PM
You keep yelling like that and I'll come over there and bitchslap you with one leg cut off.

I'll take you apart limb by limb.

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Dude married his callgirl. Ive heard of a GFE but he got a WFE.

An EWFE complete with a 14" strap on. When it comes to divorce our legal system is a joke.

Amnorix
06-13-2006, 12:49 PM
That's why every marriage should have a prenup. It should be mandatory to keep the attorneys grubby ****ing paws off of it. It would also establish and understanding of exactly where everyone's head is at with no grey areas and could be rewritten as things change.

The lawyers write the prenups, so we win either way. ;)

MOhillbilly
06-13-2006, 12:50 PM
She was a streetlimper?

Ilene

Sully
06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
When it comes to divorce our legal system is a joke.

Are they getting divorced in America?
(I honestly don't know).

memyselfI
06-13-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm actually starting to feel a little guilty.

OMG ROFL

I would stay away from thunderstorms and black cats for awhile... ROFL ROFL ROFL

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 01:03 PM
The lawyers write the prenups, so we win either way. ;)

Even if everything is perfect it still gets challenged. It's complete crap. I think it's that way throughout the legal system though whether we are talking about divorce, child custody or even criminal charges you are WAY better off being a women in the legal system.

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Are they getting divorced in America?
(I honestly don't know).

Good point. I have no idea if England is any better. My guess would be that it isn't.

Inspector
06-13-2006, 01:20 PM
I bet Stumpy would like her.

ct
06-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Even if everything is perfect it still gets challenged. It's complete crap. I think it's that way throughout the legal system though whether we are talking about divorce, child custody or even criminal charges you are WAY better off being a women in the legal system.

Feel free if you so choose, but I'M KEEPIN MINE!!

ChiefaRoo
06-13-2006, 01:35 PM

I bet all the cars have manual transmissions too. :)

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 01:41 PM
cough ROVE cough

vailpass
06-13-2006, 01:45 PM
cough ROVE cough
ROFL

tk13
06-13-2006, 01:50 PM
cough ROVE cough
Dude, seriously, take it to the DC forum. Denise tries to make a legitimate post for once and you just can't control yourself. This crap is why the DC stuff should be banished forever. Like dealing with a kid who just discovered they have a penis... you know it's there but you just can't keep yourself from touching it. Don't be an idiot.

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Dude, seriously, take it to the DC forum. Denise tries to make a legitimate post for once and you just can't control yourself. This crap is why the DC stuff should be banished forever. Like dealing with a kid who just discovered they have a penis... you know it's there but you just can't keep yourself from touching it. Don't be an idiot.

and WHY did she make a legitimate post today??? Follow along here...method to the madness.

KChiefs1
06-13-2006, 02:34 PM
obviously taken before her delegification...
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6686/1849/200/pic2.jpg

vailpass
06-13-2006, 02:38 PM

Howdy TK,
IMHO Lattimer is merely pointing out the humor in the fact that the one time in the last 4 years meme has posted a non-political topic happens to be the same day her Rove-will-be-tried mantra crashed and burned.

I'm with ya' on banishing DC and it's ilk before they go all Pigskin Park II. I am the first one to call for moonbat threads to be sent to DC, I !@#$%hate that talk cluttering up the main board. IMO that is not what Latt is doing here.
(plus it makes me laugh)

Cochise
06-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Proving once again that you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

jidar
06-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Bob Sagets got a cock like a donkey for this chick.

tk13
Howdy TK,
IMHO Lattimer is merely pointing out the humor in the fact that the one time in the last 4 years meme has posted a non-political topic happens to be the same day her Rove-will-be-tried mantra crashed and burned.

I'm with ya' on banishing DC and it's ilk before they go all Pigskin Park II. I am the first one to call for moonbat threads to be sent to DC, I !@#$%hate that talk cluttering up the main board. IMO that is not what Latt is doing here.
(plus it makes me laugh)

And you guys call others the 'tin foil' hat people. So instead of not posting on an internet board she doesn't have to post on, she posts something else to draw attention away from something that most non-DC people don't even know about in a board where that stuff is not even discussed. Now that makes a ton of sense. What a conspiracy. Now that we've solved that let's go find the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot. Or we just simply not act like an idiot.

memyselfI
They are getting divorced in England...

prenups are apparently not legally binding documents there.

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 02:47 PM
I think it's that way throughout the legal system though whether we are talking about divorce, child custody or even criminal charges you are WAY better off being a women in the legal system.

I don't agree with that at all. Women who divorce with children usually wind up poorer for it and don't fare well at all. We don't even know what happened.

My ex stole my inheritance and spent it on himself. You call that being better off.

MOhillbilly
06-13-2006, 02:48 PM
obviously taken before her delegification...
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6686/1849/200/pic2.jpg

bah. i wanna see the nub.

memyselfI
06-13-2006, 02:49 PM
As far as Heather Mills goes...

I feel very sorry for Paul. He lost his soul mate in Linda and then ends up with this bimbo. I think he married on the rebound and probably wishes he hadn't.

vailpass
06-13-2006, 02:51 PM
And you guys call others the 'tin foil' hat people. So instead of not posting on an internet board she doesn't have to post on, she posts something else to draw attention away from something that most non-DC people don't even know about in a board where that stuff is not even discussed. WTF does this mean? Now that makes a ton of sense. What a conspiracy. Now that we've solved that let's go find the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot. HUH? Or we just simply not act like an idiot. Alrighty then.

I addressed you in a civil manner and you give me this rambling word salad with name calling thown in at the end?

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't agree with that at all. Women who divorce with children usually wind up poorer for it and don't fare well at all. We don't even know what happened.

My ex stole my inheritance and spent it on himself. You call that being better off.

I'll bet that in 95 percent of cases the woman gets the better end of the deal in a divorce.

Brock
06-13-2006, 02:53 PM

ROFL Nothing like that has ever happened to a man.

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 02:54 PM
I'll bet that in 95 percent of cases the woman gets the better end of the deal in a divorce.

Well, I'd have to see a running tally....but really it's an opinion as to who is better off.

If men make more and she curtailed her career to care for children, then to me it's fair. But men never think it's fair, even the ones who can afford it or the sycophants that steal their wives non-marital money.

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 02:55 PM
And you guys call others the 'tin foil' hat people. So instead of not posting on an internet board she doesn't have to post on, she posts something else to draw attention away from something that most non-DC people don't even know about in a board where that stuff is not even discussed. Now that makes a ton of sense. What a conspiracy. Now that we've solved that let's go find the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot. Or we just simply not act like an idiot.

You obviously don't know of what you speak..

ROFL

tk13
06-13-2006, 02:57 PM
You obviously don't know of what you speak..

ROFL
Yeah, that's obviously it.

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah, that's obviously it.

Agreed.

StcChief
06-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Well, I'd have to see a running tally....but really it's an opinion as to who is better off.

If men make more and she curtailed her career to care for children, then to me it's fair. But men never think it's fair, even the ones who can afford it or the sycophants that steal their wives non-marital money.Right sure. Whatever.

Career curtailed. right. If shopping is a career....
ROFL

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Right sure. Whatever.

Career curtailed. right. If shopping is a career....
ROFL

No that's 100% true for some woman. You don't know all the facts in each case. And there are some very bad woman too.

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 03:13 PM

Nothing is black and white. I am sure there are a lot of deadbeat dads out there. My godsons father left him right after he was born and only came backt o see him once and has never paid a nickle. None of the guys close to me are deadbeats so I always hear what is going on with them. I could tell you endless stories of friends who have been raked over the coals. Prenup should be mandatory before anyone gets married and we would eliminate a lot of these problems. It will never happen though as that is the attorneys license to steal.

I won't even get into the custody crap which is very one sided.

As far as sentencing for criminal charges goes women consistantly get much lower sentences for commiting the same crimes and are always the first one's offered the snitch deal. Just the other night I was watching court TV where some lady got a call from her boyfriend saying he had just won a bunch of money in Vegas. She conspires with an ex to kill him and take it. They figure out what happened and have lots of evidence but want to insure they get at least one of them. They offer her a snitch deal. She gets one year and he gets life. That's not justice.
Here are some stats on death sentencing for females:

It appears that female offenders are treated differently from male offenders in death penalty cases. No researcher has all the data necessary to identify the extent and precise sources of this disparity, but what we do know leads to some very strong suspicions. Women account for about one in eight (13 percent) murder arrests, one in 72 (1.4 percent) death sentences, and one in 140 (0.7 percent) actual executions. This aggressive diversion of women arrested for murder from actual execution is nothing new. Of the more than 8,000 persons executed since 1900, only 44 (0.5 percent) have been women.

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 03:15 PM
As far as Heather Mills goes...

I feel very sorry for Paul. He lost his soul mate in Linda and then ends up with this bimbo. I think he married on the rebound and probably wishes he hadn't.

Denise,

Too bad he doesn't recognize a real women when he sees one.

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 03:18 PM
BIG-DADDY,
I'm not talkin' 'bout crimes. Just divorce. I think no-fault divorce has led to increased divorce and less willingness to work things out. But men make most of the money and more of it in most cases. Let 'em whine! :harumph:

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 03:35 PM
BIG-DADDY,
I'm not talkin' 'bout crimes. Just divorce. I think no-fault divorce has led to increased divorce and less willingness to work things out. But men make most of the money and more of it in most cases. Let 'em whine! :harumph:

I think if you saw some of my friends cases you would agree that they were treated unfairly. As an example a very good friend of mine is a senior executive at 24 Hour Fitness. He filed for a divorce when his kid was 6. He lost half of everything even though he acquired over 90% of everything. She is a nut job and still got their kid. He has continued to make more and more money over the years and she has continued to go after it. He is back in court every year, it's a nightmare. She hasn't really worked since the divorce because he has been forced to fully support her and his kid. His kid wants to be with him because mom is a wack job. She will only let this happen if he continues to pay her child support even though his kid is never there except for an occasional visit. I could go on and on about his ordeal as it only gets worse. That is only one case.

ChiefFan31
06-13-2006, 03:36 PM

Ummm, this woman is going to get over 100 million dollars as a result of this. I do NOT think she will wind up the poorer because of this.

I do understand your bitterness though, what happened to you aint right.

Anyways, This thread is funny ROFL . I had no idea that chick lost her leg. I was reading something on a local news site today, that papers are running stories about her saying that she was a call girl, and slept with rich Arab dudes or something....

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/9362083/detail.html

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I think if you saw some of my friends cases you would agree that they were treated unfairly. As an example a very good friend of mine is a senior executive at 24 Hour Fitness. He filed for a divorce when his kid was 6. He lost half of everything even though he acquired over 90% of everything. She is a nut job and still got their kid. He has continued to make more and more money over the years and she has continued to go after it. He is back in court every year, it's a nightmare. She hasn't really worked since the divorce because he has been forced to fully support her and his kid. His kid wants to be with him because mom is a wack job. She will only let this happen if he continues to pay her child support even though his kid is never there except for an occasional visit. I could go on and on about his ordeal as it only gets worse. That is only one case.

Well, I have seen that happen to rich men too. I know a well off oil man and his ex was always coming after him for more and more and more. I don't agree with that either. To me a deal is a deal is a deal.

My sister's ex is a dead-beat dad and wants nothing to do with her kid. Yet, when the state caught up with him, he demanded visitation rights if he had to pay anything. She knew he was just usin' it...so she let the issue die. My parents basically supported the kid for her. So she remained poor and he did okay. Putz!

BIG_DADDY
06-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Well, I have seen that happen to rich men too. I know a well off oil man and his ex was always coming after him for more and more and more. I don't agree with that either. To me a deal is a deal is a deal.

My sister's ex is a dead-beat dad and wants nothing to do with her kid. Yet, when the state caught up with him, he demanded visitation rights if he had to pay anything. She knew he was just usin' it...so she let the issue die. My parents basically supported the kid for her. So she remained poor and he did okay. Putz!

Sometimes it's worth the trade off of not having the idiot around your kid. At least she didn't have to pay him BIG TIME for 12 years just to stay away.

chagrin
06-13-2006, 03:43 PM

Well, this was almost exactly as I had predicted...

BROCK, you owe me 50 bucks dude, pay up!

Rain Man
06-13-2006, 05:27 PM

I understand that there are biological fathers who are jerks and don't want anything to do with the children that they had, and we know that those people are scum.

I think the reason that many men believe that divorce is unfair is because women tend to be awarded any children for no reason other than blatant sexism. Then the wife gets the house because the children need a good place to live, and then the husband has to pay money to the wife because the children need money to be raised, and the result often ends up being that the wife lives in a nice house with the kids and an income whether she works or not, and the husband ends up in an apartment paying most of his money to the wife.

And just for the record, I've never been divorced and don't have any children. This is just second-hand observation on my part.

Ari Chi3fs
06-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I want to see some naked pictures of her, without her leg. SEXSI!

Adept Havelock
06-13-2006, 06:37 PM

Not her, but close.
<a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178711/">Long Jeanne Silver</a>

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 06:45 PM
I understand that there are biological fathers who are jerks and don't want anything to do with the children that they had, and we know that those people are scum.

I think the reason that many men believe that divorce is unfair is because women tend to be awarded any children for no reason other than blatant sexism. Then the wife gets the house because the children need a good place to live, and then the husband has to pay money to the wife because the children need money to be raised, and the result often ends up being that the wife lives in a nice house with the kids and an income whether she works or not, and the husband ends up in an apartment paying most of his money to the wife.

And just for the record, I've never been divorced and don't have any children. This is just second-hand observation on my part.

You can call it sexism or biology but a woman's biology, especially one who is married with young children, is a reality of human life.

vailpass
06-13-2006, 06:50 PM

Lloyd, I want that desk clean enough for you to get trained on!

OldTownChief
06-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Denise,

Too bad he doesn't recognize a real women when he sees one.

She looks so fat in that picture. Is she really that fat?

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 07:30 PM
She looks so fat in that picture. Is she really that fat?

From what I hear she looks like Geraldo Rivera as a 325 lb tackle.

penchief
06-13-2006, 07:31 PM

ROFL

Karl Rove must be your hero. Nice hero. Too bad that his not getting indicted doesn't clear him of being a total sleezebag with no redeeming value other than his political zeal and his willingness to sink as low as he needs to.

JMO, by the way.

But I am amazed at how stoked you are about the news. You disappear from the face of the earth for several months and then you resurface on the day that Rove eludes justice and you're making irrelevant posts just to revel in Goebbels' good fortune.

Bootlegged
06-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Karl Rove must be your hero. Nice hero. Too bad that his not getting indicted doesn't clear him of being a total sleezebag with no redeeming value other than his political zeal and his willingness to sink as low as he needs to.

JMO, by the way.

But I am amazed at how stoked you are about the news. You disappear from the face of the earth for several months and then you resurface on the day that Rove eludes justice and you're all over the place reveling in Goebbels' good fortune.

Check your calendar dipshit - I've been back for a couple of months. Take your displaced anger out on your lover or your cat - whichever is closest and leave the sane world alone.

Dave Lane
06-13-2006, 09:02 PM

She is female right?

Dave

Just checking because its like a double negative or something

memyselfI
06-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Apparently Ms. McCartney (how much do you want to bet Paul wants his name back in the divorce) has other books coming out...

so to speak.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006270254,00.html

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Gee, I'd like to see that but the link doesn't work for me.
Sometimes it's cause I'm on a Mac though and there's nothing really wrong with it. Just the code.

memyselfI
06-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Apparently Ms. McCartney (how much do you want to bet Paul wants his name back in the divorce) has other books coming out...

so to speak.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006270254,00.html

Sorry, the link didn't work for me either.

Try this one and click on the picture of her being spanked:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,2,00.html

BucEyedPea
06-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Thanks but still not working...but if it's her being spanked...there are some links in the Pic Forum and I did see that as well as others.(That is what I could til my kid came in the room.)

Moooo
06-14-2006, 12:00 AM
Boy, you'd think the lord of all things rock and roll could have found a better-looking wife...

She was a gold-digger. And IMO she was just an attempted replacement for Linda

Moooo

Simplex3
06-14-2006, 12:23 AM

If men make more and she curtailed her career to care for children, then to me it's fair. But men never think it's fair, even the ones who can afford it or the sycophants that steal their wives non-marital money.
Are you kidding here? We slaved away at the office while the wife got to live off of that money and spend time with the kids and the WOMAN got screwed? Why do you think it is men die younger on average? Why do you think the more women enter the work force the younger they die?

If my wife could make what I do I'd stay home with the kids in a heartbeat.

Simplex3
06-14-2006, 12:39 AM

A guy I used to hang out with was married, good job, nice house, two cars, and a 7 year old daughter. He catches his wife cheating on him, she plays the offended card and files for divorce.

In the divorce she gets the house, the daughter, BOTH cars, and damn near all of his money using a lawyer he had to pay for because she didn't have a job. He was paying so much in child support and alimony that she was able to stay in the house and keep both cars and still didn't have to work.

She immediately started denying him his visitation rights. Every time he was supposed to pick up his daughter they would be busy, or late, or something would come up. Of course none of these problems would crop up when he would show up with extra money. The courts did absolutely nothing to enforce the visitation despite his repeated complaints and his prompt payment of both child support AND alimony every month.

The few times he would actually get to see his daughter she would complain about the revolving door of perverts that her slut, er, mother, was bringing home. Seems the mother would even leave these losers in the house alone with the daughter while she would run errands and such. The daughter was really creeped out by some of them and would call him from her room in tears. Did the courts address this problem, you know, in the best interrest of the child? Hell no.

Finally this man did the only thing he could think of. He quit his job. The wife of course drug him into court, using another lawyer he paid for, and the judge demanded that he get another high paying job so that he could continue to support his ex's lifestyle. He told the judge to throw his ass in jail but he wasn't giving that bitch another nickel until he got custody.

He never did wind up in jail and his wife, starring down the possibility of (gasp!) actually having to earn some money, married some guy within a couple of months of the checks drying up. Thankfully she also decided the daughter crampped her style and gave her to my buddy, too.

Men don't get happy endings in a divorce without drastic measures. Women frequently do.

greg63
06-14-2006, 02:10 AM
I missed the NSFW warning.

OldTownChief
06-14-2006, 06:45 AM
A guy I used to hang out with was married, good job, nice house, two cars, and a 7 year old daughter. He catches his wife cheating on him, she plays the offended card and files for divorce.

In the divorce she gets the house, the daughter, BOTH cars, and damn near all of his money using a lawyer he had to pay for because she didn't have a job. He was paying so much in child support and alimony that she was able to stay in the house and keep both cars and still didn't have to work.

She immediately started denying him his visitation rights. Every time he was supposed to pick up his daughter they would be busy, or late, or something would come up. Of course none of these problems would crop up when he would show up with extra money. The courts did absolutely nothing to enforce the visitation despite his repeated complaints and his prompt payment of both child support AND alimony every month.

The few times he would actually get to see his daughter she would complain about the revolving door of perverts that her slut, er, mother, was bringing home. Seems the mother would even leave these losers in the house alone with the daughter while she would run errands and such. The daughter was really creeped out by some of them and would call him from her room in tears. Did the courts address this problem, you know, in the best interrest of the child? Hell no.

Finally this man did the only thing he could think of. He quit his job. The wife of course drug him into court, using another lawyer he paid for, and the judge demanded that he get another high paying job so that he could continue to support his ex's lifestyle. He told the judge to throw his ass in jail but he wasn't giving that bitch another nickel until he got custody.

He never did wind up in jail and his wife, starring down the possibility of (gasp!) actually having to earn some money, married some guy within a couple of months of the checks drying up. Thankfully she also decided the daughter crampped her style and gave her to my buddy, too.

Men don't get happy endings in a divorce without drastic measures. Women frequently do.

Dude, Your buddy had a worthless lawyer.

Baby Lee
06-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Gah!!! That 80's hair. Looks like Kip Winger got a boob job.

Inspector
06-14-2006, 06:59 AM

Wow, that is amazingly like what happens to almost all guys I know who have gone through a divorce when there are kids involved.

I know of a case where the guy paid child support for 2 kids until they were in their 20's and had one of the kids living full time with him and the other about 60% of the time.

They had been divorced since these kids were in diapers, paid for everything their entire lives (clothes, music lessons and instruments, all sports costs, etc.) made sure his home was equipped for them (rooms, clothes, toys, bikes, etc.) and never, not once collected one dime of child support for his expenses. He raised his kids twice from a financial standpoint.....It was one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed, the amount of sex bias in his court case (he had a female judge, btw).

And I won't even get into the way he was treated like a criminal by the child support enforcement people. He never missed a dime, was neevr late, but they sent him letters basically treating him like he was a criminal....

Oh well....those who state that men are treated poorly in these cases are correct. There may be individual cases where this isn't true, but by and large, yes, there is a horrible sex bias in our courts when it comes to child custody.

The courts simply do not care about the kids, who the better parent is, they only care about who has a penis and who doesn't.

Man, I haven't had a good rant in awhile. I'm gonna go take a nap.

chagrin
06-14-2006, 07:37 AM
And shouldn't it be "exposes herself"?

It's called accountability, you cannot escape your past.

Brock
06-14-2006, 08:27 AM
Dude, Your buddy had a worthless lawyer.

Dude, your buddy drank a glass of wet water.

BucEyedPea
06-14-2006, 08:28 AM
Are you kidding here? We slaved away at the office while the wife got to live off of that money and spend time with the kids and the WOMAN got screwed? Why do you think it is men die younger on average? Why do you think the more women enter the work force the younger they die?

If my wife could make what I do I'd stay home with the kids in a heartbeat.

The trend over the past 7 years has been that it's cheaper to stay home. It costs money to work: car, food, gas, clothes and childcare. When women added it up there was no real advantage plus coming home having to do so much more. It's tougher trying to maintain a hi-powered professional career and also being a good hands-on mom. The requisites conflict with each other. It doesn't work unless you an afford full time nannies and who wants to do that to their children.

But don't tell me about slaving away at the office being a worse deal than staying home with kids all day. It isn't. And you know it. Not only do you know it...you men love it and can't wait to escape to the office after a couple days all day with children.

I've been on both sides of the fence....and it's not necessarily a worse deal. It's just a different kind of work. See, this is what is wrong with today's society...a traditional woman's job is considered valueless, demeaning and not real work. (due to feminism no doubt) It's considered doing nothing, when it is really one of the most important jobs in society as that job creates the future of this society and all for no pay except food and a place to live at a minimum. I read an article adding up what such a job is worth at a minimum about $30k
per year.

I say applications for loans etc need a line for line of work titled domestic goddess or domestic engineer with a pay scale. Such should also be used in divorce court.

chagrin
06-14-2006, 08:29 AM
Dude, your buddy drank a glass of wet water.

Dude, your buddy bought some useless solder

chagrin
06-14-2006, 08:31 AM
The trend over the past 7 years has been that it's cheaper to stay home. It costs money to work: car, food, gas, clothes and childcare. When women added it up there was no real advantage plus coming home having to do so much more. It's tougher trying to maintain a hi-powered professional career and also being a good hands-on mom. The requisites conflict with each other. It doesn't work unless you an afford full time nannies and who wants to do that to their children.

But don't tell me about slaving away at the office being a worse deal than staying home with kids all day. It isn't. And you know it. Not only do you know it...you men love it and can't wait to escape to the office after a couple days all day with children.

I've been on both sides of the fence....and it's not necessarily a worse deal. It's just a different kind of work. See, this is what is wrong with today's society...a traditional woman's job is considered valueless, demeaning and not real work. (due to feminism no doubt) It's considered doing nothing, when it is really one of the most important jobs in society as that job creates the future of this society and all for no pay except food and a place to live at a minimum. I read an article adding up what such a job is worth at a minimum about $30k
per year.

I say there applications for loans etc need a line for line of work titled domestic goddess or domestic engineer with a pay scale. Such should also be used in divorce court.

This entire post... ROFL

Duck Dog
06-14-2006, 08:31 AM
I hope she takes all his money.

BucEyedPea
06-14-2006, 08:35 AM
This entire post... ROFL
nlm Can tell you don't have kids.

Bootlegged
06-14-2006, 08:36 AM
Gah!!! That 80's hair. Looks like Kip Winger got a boob job.

"Headed for a heaaaaaarrrrt break.."

StcChief
06-14-2006, 08:37 AM
I hope she takes all his money.

Song to the tune of 'You Never Give Me your Money' - Abbey Road

chagrin
06-14-2006, 08:48 AM
nlm Can tell you don't have kids.

:p
oooh, good one -
What's the matter, you hung over this morning?

big nasty kcnut
06-14-2006, 01:48 PM
She have as much chance of winning this as a woman in a one legged butt kicking contest.