PDA

View Full Version : Seth McFarland (Creator of Family Guy) speaks at Harvard Graduation Ceremony

CoMoChief
06-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Saw this video today, pretty funny. It includes excerpts from Peter, Stewie, and Quagmire. I'm really surprised that Harvard let this guy speak for them, anyways...

Link:
http://www.dailysixer.com/famguyharvard.shtml

Some language is NSFW.

chagrin
06-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Dude, at what point in this 4 ****ing minute long speech does he do the voices?

excellent link though, giggitty!!

KcMizzou
06-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Dude, at what point in this 4 ****ing minute long speech does he do the voices?
:spock: In the three videos labeled Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, and Quagmire.

DaFace
06-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Heh...pretty good stuff. I agree that it's a bit odd to have a comedian like that at a commencement ceremony, though. :D

Thig Lyfe
06-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Heh...pretty good stuff. I agree that it's a bit odd to have a comedian like that at a commencement ceremony, though. :D
Conan O'Brien was the speaker at Harvard in 2000... probably one of the greatest commencement speeches of all time, and certainly one of the most well-known.

DaFace
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Conan O'Brien was the speaker at Harvard in 2000... probably one of the greatest commencement speeches of all time, and certainly one of the most well-known.

Hmm...that's cool. I guess if nothing else, I'd be more likely to go to graduation if they had somebody entertaining coming.

chagrin
06-13-2006, 04:18 PM
:spock: In the three videos labeled Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, and Quagmire.

God I can be such a dipshit sometimes :(

CoMoChief
06-13-2006, 04:21 PM

Thats different though, IIRC Conan O'Brien is a Harvard grad. Its very common to have celebs speak at grad ceremonies at their alma mater.

KcMizzou
06-13-2006, 04:25 PM
God I can be such a dipshit sometimes :(ROFL Don't sweat it. I know the feeling.