PDA

View Full Version : Do you want the Royals to break the loss record?

alnorth
06-13-2006, 05:26 PM
A simple question, whether your a Royals fan or not. Everyone knows the Royals will be the worst team in baseball this year, but at this point in this wretched season just how bad would you want them to suck? Pull off a miraculous "comeback" to pass 2 teams to be 3rd-worst this year? Just boring old run of the mill horrible? Or do you want them to be remembered and immortalised for centuries in baseball lore, among all the various demons of horribility, passing the '62 Mets to become the worst team in history?

JBucc
06-13-2006, 05:29 PM
yes I do

BWillie
06-13-2006, 05:38 PM
No, of course not. I would never want my favorite baseball team to be famed for being the worst team in the history of baseball. That's blasphlemy

OldTownChief
06-13-2006, 05:48 PM
HELL YES... I would like to see history show this organization accurately. Not only the worst in baseball, but the worst in the history of ALL sports.

CoMoChief
06-13-2006, 05:54 PM
It would be nice to have the record ONLY to show how bad this front office has been.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-13-2006, 07:40 PM
It serves them and their fanbase right for their constant gloating since the '85 Series. They have about as much right to brag over that win as does Shawn Michaels for 'beating' Bret Hart at the 1997 Survivor Series.

alanm
06-13-2006, 07:47 PM
It serves them and their fanbase right for their constant gloating since the '85 Series. They have about as much right to brag over that win as does Shawn Michaels for 'beating' Bret Hart at the 1997 Survivor Series.
You're not old enough to have seen that series. But let it be forever known that the only time the Royals and Cardinals played for all the marbles the Royals emerged victorious. PBJ :D

RP_McMurphy
06-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I want that record and it to be listed right on the glASS family resume for any and all to see. I doubt they care but I still want it there for any and all to see. If there are baseball gods I wish they come down and return those guys from whence they came. Of yeah Cardinal fans as bad as the Royals are they still have just as many World Championships as you do over the last 20 years.

CHENZ A!
06-13-2006, 10:21 PM
**** no. Any Royals fan that actually wants them to lose is just plain retarded in my book. I want them to win every game, even though thats not possible.

Simplex3
06-13-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm all for them setting the all-time mark for suckage. It's exactly what should happen after this many years of ineptitude.

StcChief
06-13-2006, 10:31 PM
Serves 'em right to suffer under Glass....Make MLB take over