PDA

View Full Version : Report: New arrest warrant issued for Bengals' Henry

pr_capone
06-14-2006, 03:33 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2484220

An arrest warrant has been issued for troubled Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry, two Cincinnati television stations reported Wednesday.

WKRC-TV in Cincinnati reported he was expected to turn himself into authorities later Wednesday on three counts of an unlawful transaction with a minor.

Authorities allege that Henry bought alcoholic beverages for three underage girls in April.

Henry has been arrested three times since December and most recently was charged with speeding and drunken driving earlier this month.

In that incident, Henry registered a blood-alcohol content of 0.092 on a breath test and was clocked at 82 miles per hour in a 65-mph zone, said Sgt. Craig Cvetan, a State Highway Patrol spokesman. The legal limit is 0.08.

Henry was charged in January with pulling a pistol on a group of revelers in downtown Orlando. He pleaded not guilty to a charge of carrying a concealed weapon and is set for trial Aug. 21.

He avoided jail time on marijuana charges from a December arrest in Kentucky after pleading guilty and agreeing to enter a drug rehabilitation program.

Henry had 31 catches for 422 yards and six touchdowns as a rookie last season, when he developed into the Bengals' No. 3 receiver behind Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

rad
06-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Too bad. He'd probably be a #2 on another team.....

Inspector
06-14-2006, 03:48 PM
"Authorities allege that Henry bought alcoholic beverages for three underage girls in April."

So...is this wrong??

They arrest people for this?

Now I gotta come up with a whole new strategy...damn....

Rain Man
06-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Wow. They managed to pack a lot of crime into that little article.

NJ Chief Fan
06-14-2006, 03:49 PM
cops are a bunch of homos

chagrin
06-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Too bad. He'd probably be a #2 on another team.....

heh, heh, #2, heh heh...yeah, heh, #1, I order you to take a #2, heh heh, yeah, heh heh

pr_capone
06-14-2006, 04:13 PM
heh, heh, #2, heh heh...yeah, heh, #1, I order you to take a #2, heh heh, yeah, heh heh
http://www.freemobilefun.net/wallp/128_128/cartoons/startrekbeavisandbutthead.jpg